DM Talomyr's Kingmaker

Game Master Talomyr

Be it so known that the bearer of this charter has been charged by the Swordlords of Restov, acting upon the greater good and authority vested within them by the office of the Regent of the Dragonscale Throne, is so granted the right of exploration and travel within the wilderness region known as the Greenbelt.

Exploration should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The bearer of this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful behavior to be encountered.

The punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope.

So witnessed on this 24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of The Dragonscale Throne.


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,108 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>

Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

"I dont have any special orders, minus any new information travellers may have brought through? Still looking to find that tatzylwyrm from your notice board, and wondering if anyone spotted one recently, as well as obviously new bandit issues" raz says to the innkeeper, before turning to his compatriots and seeing if any of them need specific items."we could also use more trail rations to replenish our stocks used while roaming these stolen lands, if you have any"


Roll20 Link

"Rations? That's it?" Oleg says almost laughing. "I suspect I have all you want and then some."

Looking around at the rest of the party, he asks, "Anything else?"


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 31/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

"We took care of a dispute with some loggers and destroyed a scythe tree, but since that wasn't on the billboard I don't think it merits much note," says Ivo wryly.


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

Garret smiles warmly at Oleg, "Other than you wife's fine cooking, I think this visit will be more about selling than buying, although it would be nice if we could outfit everyone in the party with alchemical silver and cold iron ammunition."


Roll20 Link

"More about selling, eh? What do you have?" Oleg asks.

"Depending on how much ammunition and what type you are talking about, that could be a few days wait, unless you're wanting to go to Restov yourselves."


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

Bass steps up beside Garret. "I would just need a few crossbow bolts, though I don't know how long we would be able to wait for them." Then, turning to Garret, "Every day we wait is another day for the Stag Lord's men to rob and kill more innocents."


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

[b]"I agree, Bass. We should go ahead and put in some ammunition orders with Oleg for the future, and pick up what stock he has. But I think now that we know where that damnable bandit lives, we should start doing something about him."/[b]


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

"if we cant fight him outright, we could do what he does and prey on their supply flow, attack his outriders and cut off all goods he has flowing into their camp. Less goods is a weaker enemy. tax says in response to garethane's suggestion of dealing with the bandits sooner rather than later.


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

"I see two basic approaches. Attempt to surprise him with a night attack or fight a war of attrition, ambushing his patrols and cutting down his forces a bit before attacking a weaker, yet entrenched enemy."


Roll20 Link

Reminder: Beyond your own numbers, you will have Kressle to help you as well - based on the agreement the party had made with her.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

"So Oleg, do you have any silvered arrows or bolts in stock?"


Roll20 Link

"Silvered? Aye, I've got a couple dozen of each.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

"And how much would the bolts be?"


Roll20 Link

"Not much at all. Two gold a piece, or forty gold for the two dozen I have. Same for arrows."


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

"Well, I'll give you 40 gold for the 2 dozen you have and I'll split those with Tove. Got any cold iron arrows? I'll take 2 dozen of those, if you have them."


Roll20 Link

"Aye, I have some cold iron arrows and bolts as well. Two gold per dozen." Oleg says.

"I'm happy to sell you what ever I have and you want, that being said do you all have anything that you'd like to trade or sell?"


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

"Aye, we have some random odds and ends we've gathered from our travels that have no use on the road that we would part with, hopefully we can get a deal on this stuff Raz says, showing the items we have no intention of keeping,

no idea the stuff we've gathered, but I like the plan of only keeping magical items and potions and other consumables, no need to run around with 17 sets of stuff we wont use.


Roll20 Link

Raz - The loot list is linked on campaign tab, although it doesn't look like it had been updated for your dealings with the dryad.

Oleg says, "You should know by now, if I think I can sell it, I'll take it off your hands for a more than fair price, lad."


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 8/8

Tove smiles at Garethane and nods as he hands her the arrows he’s purchased.
”Thank you Gareth, good thinking.”


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 31/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

"Mostly just need to replenish my supplies of food..." mumbles Ivo while he goes over the tools for his gun.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

Bass gives his order to Oleg in turn. "I'll take a dozen of the bolts, and a half dozen rations."


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

"I need the same as well. Six days worth, probably?" says Bass, looking through Emperor Stavian's saddlebags. "I'll take the bolts as well." The paladin says, as he begins counting out the crowns from his purse.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

whoops, I double-posted by mistake. The second post is the actual one, first one was a draft.


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

"I just remembered, you wouldnt happen to have a long spear laying around, would you? I would buy one if you've got it, the extra reach could do me well." raz perks up as he remembers what hes been trying not to forget the last few days in the field


Roll20 Link

The customary exchange of coin for goods (or goods for goods) happens as you negotiate terms with Oleg.

Hearing Raz's question, Oleg says, "Aye, I have a few. You looking for a standard one or something more special like your friend's ammunition?"


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

"Go for a cold iron longspear, Raz. These woods seem thick with the Fey."


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

Tis a good point, Garet. If you have a cold iron one I would happily take it.raz replies to both, "will be pretty useful if we run into anything bigger than a person."


Female Human Sorcerer 4|HP 26/26|AC 12 T 12 FF 10|Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6|CMB +2 CMD 13|Init +5|Per +8|Laughing Touch 8/8|Spells: 1st - 8/8, 2nd - 4/4|Active Conditions: None|Portrait

Danaya had arrived at Oleg's Trading Post from Restov only a few days ago. The town was... quint if she was being incredibly kind with her opinions. The scattered forest hamlets under her father's demesne were little better, but they at least had the beauty of the Gronzi to surround them. The woods around the trading post seemed more foreboding than beautiful in Dayana's assessment.

The young women walked the trading post's streets while her newly purchased stead, Bogatyr, remained at an inn's stables. She had figured that it would best not to draw to much attention to herself by moving around the town on top of a possibly intimidating war horse, and expensive. Furthermore, while she mostly certainly could defend herself if trouble arised, Dayana didn't wish to push her luck by wandering around town with an expensive war horse with saddlebags filled with gold, magic items and other treasures. She still didn't know this town, after all, and given that it was literally on the outskirts of civilization and was notorious for its bandit problem, she didn't see a reason to inadvertently create an opportunity for harassment by having a lot of her material possessions on hand.

Besides, she was on the hunt for her cousin, Razarak, and wanted to see how he'd react to her without all the wealth of her nobility (what of it that remained) on her person. She had not seen Raz in many years, but had stayed in semi-regular contact with him via letters for some time. She knew about his journey to the Stolen Lands and became very interested by the news of his successes in the bandit-ruled countryside.

The sorceress had her own ambitions when it came to the prospect of taming the Stolen Lands and hearing of her cousin's own exploits had inflamed them, making the choice to signup with the Swordlord's settlement efforts and finally gone down south her herself an easy one.

Regrettably, though it seemed like Raz and his companions had left the trading post on some mission by the time she arrived, leaving Dayana with nothing to do other than explore the town and listen to the gossip of the townfolk. She had learned some interesting tidbits from the villagers but she quickly grew bored by listlessness and waiting.

To Dayana's fortune, today was the day that her cousin had returned. As the sorceress walked through the town she spied Razarak walking alongside who could only be Oleg Leveton by what Dayana had heard of the man.

Without missing a beat, Dayana gracefully walked towards her cousin and greeted him warmly. Cousin! It's been to long. How have been these last few years? Busy I imagine.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

I haven't finished reading through the entire game thread yet, but I haven't seen anything that shows that Oleg's Trading Post is big enough to have streets. I'm just going to assume that it's just the converted fort for now.

Placid, ever true to his name, ambled along at a pace he felt was sufficient. Terri didn't mind and in fact was grateful for the time to think as she approached the fort turned into trading post. She'd heard a number of rumors about the people now exploring the post and of their exploits and wanted to work through the tangle of emotions and thoughts she had. The sting of rejection from the last place she'd tried to settle a little at was still fresh and part of her feared that she'd be sent away because of her odd appearance. It had happened before in some of the smaller villages and hamlets.

She shook the memory away and focused on the journey ahead. There was no since in changing the past, so she would make the best out of the situation. A grin brightened her expression and she felt her mood lift as the walls of the trading post grew closer. Best to make a good first impression, she thought.

===

Terri rides up to the gates of Oleg's Trading Post and tries to figure out the best way to announce herself. She drums the horn of Placid's saddle for a moment before shrugging and grinning even wider. Might as well show off one of her talents, she thinks as she hops off of Placid and pulls her cittern from one of the saddlebags. A few moments of tuning later, she begins to play and sing. While certainly not the work of a maestro, her song is still pleasant to listen too.

Perform(String): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Perform(Sing): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Those that come to see who is singing in front of the gates find a small, young woman. Her skin is pale through her hair is raven black. She's beaming as she plays, obviously enjoying it, and her mismatched eyes, gray and blue, sparkle and dance with delight when she sees others have come to listen. Her clothes are mismatched, with the most eye catching piece being her too-large coat. The colorful garment has a black liner made to look like the starry night sky. The exterior is made of dozens of patches of different colors and sizes. Behind her is a horse that looks so bland and docile that placid was the only word to describe it. As her impromptu performance comes to an end, she bows low and introduces herself.

"Hail and well met! My name is Terri Riverrun. I've come to help those trying to tame the Stolen Lands. May I come in?"


Male Human Male Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 1/Scaled Fist Unchained Monk 2 | HP 29/29| AC 17 T 16 FF 14 | CMD 20 FF 17 | Fort+5 Ref +5 Will+3| Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Claws 6/6 | Stunning fist 2/2

"Ah! If it isnt little Dayana! Not so little anymore it seems. And yes busy, I have been trying to earn my own name, and it has been going well if I do say so. Many a bandit defeated and travellers helped have assisted me in that endeavor. I take it you're here to join the group?" Raz says as his cousin walks over. Then turning to Oleg to introduce him to his relative"you can probably tell, but oleg, this is my cousin, Dayana, Dayana, this is the proprietor of this outpost and frequent assistor of our trials and tribulations, Oleg leveton."


Roll20 Link

Terri, your assumption about the trading post is accurate. Right now it is just the rehabbed fort with a couple of out buildings.


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

Garret waves invitingly, "It's quite the day for visitors. Well met, cousin to Razarak and Bard Riverrun. Welcome to the Stolen Lands. I'm Garethane Seregon."


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Terri laughs and smiles at Garethane.

"No need to waste niceties on me. Terri will do," She says before taking the reins of her horse and guiding him to the gate.

"This stalwart fellow is Placid. Forgive him for not introducing himself, but he doesn't see why he should fuss and bother with it. He's been my companion for two years and I'm grateful for everyday he doesn't throw me," she says as she gestures to the horse. She pats and strokes Placid's neck affectionately when she mentions him not throwing her off.

"I've heard some tales of bandits thwarted and lands explored, but I would love to hear about all of your adventures when we have the chance. It seems like I've interrupted something rather important. Is is something I may help with? I have other talents and gifts besides music and a lovely voice."


Female Human Sorcerer 4|HP 26/26|AC 12 T 12 FF 10|Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6|CMB +2 CMD 13|Init +5|Per +8|Laughing Touch 8/8|Spells: 1st - 8/8, 2nd - 4/4|Active Conditions: None|Portrait

Ah. My bad about the streets. I'll came that in mind for the future.

"It's good to know that you've been keeping busy, cousin."

The sorceress greeted Oleg and other new arrivals (especially the bard with talented singing voice) warmly before returning her focus to her cousin's question. "You caught me, Raz," she admits playfully before taking on a slightly more serious tone."Fighting brigands and monsters seems like quite the adventure. Possibly a very lucrative one at that. Would be willing to let your dear cousin join you and your cohorts in taming the Stolen Lands? You know I'm quite capable when it comes to a fight, whether it be physical or mental."


Roll20 Link

Oleg turns back to Raz, "Ya know this young lady? She's been hangin' around here for the past few days. Lana was beginnin' to wonder why she was here...not that any of the men-folk have minded."

After hearing the bard introduce herself, Oleg says to Raz and Garet, "Seems you folk are startin' to get a reputation in these parts...could solidify it be puttin' that Stag Lord in his place, ya know."


Roll20 Link
Dayana Medvyed wrote:

Ah. My bad about the streets. I'll came that in mind for the future.

No worries...


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

"Pardon, but who is this Stag Lord? Some sort of bandit or fey," Terri asks Oleg, "I'm afraid that what I was able to gather before setting off for this fine place was, ah, incomplete at best. There was a story about how you defeated thirty bandits as they stormed Oleg's post, then something about some kobolds, but the man telling me that one was rather deep into his cups."

I've been reading through the game thread and after reading the derro encounter where Soliana was rescued, I figured that I might need to mention that Terri's 16 years old and looks it, which makes her the youngest member of the party. :P


Roll20 Link

"You've been wandering around these parts and really have no idea who that piece of s+!& Stag Lord is? The scourge of every free man and woman of Greenbelt?" Oleg says incredulously.

Taking a second look at the bard, he concedes, "Well you do look like you're fairly young, so I guess that's reason enough."


Male Gnome Unchained Rogue 4 | 31/31 HP | AC 18 T 14 FF 15 | Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 (+13 vs. traps); low-light vision, trap spotter

"He'll get his," pipes up Ivo. The gnome is seated on a low box, half-hidden among the wares being moved around at the trading post as Oleg takes in new stock. As usual, he's busy fiddling with his pepperbox, this time apparently testing a spring.


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

Terri blushes with embarrassment as she shrinks back from Oleg's answering questions, for a moment looking even younger than she had at the start.

"Not these parts, no. I've been wandering north of here, around Restov," she explains. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend." She rubs the back of neck and gives Oleg a sheepish smile.

"If I told you I was sixteen, would you still let me help ," she asks.


Female Human Sorcerer 4|HP 26/26|AC 12 T 12 FF 10|Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6|CMB +2 CMD 13|Init +5|Per +8|Laughing Touch 8/8|Spells: 1st - 8/8, 2nd - 4/4|Active Conditions: None|Portrait

Dayana ignores Oleg's comment about the gawking (I wasn't as if she needed reminding of the stares) but piques at the name of the Stag Lord.

She'd heard the people of the trading post speak of him in nothing but disdain and fear since she arrived, which was something of pretty actually. If this Stag Lord character and his bandit army could be "persuaded" to serve her and Raz than it would have made the taming of the Stolen Lands a much easier project. Alas, the people here seemed rather intent to see the brigand and his cronies dead and Dayana was nothing if not a women of the people.

"Putting this knave in his place sounds like a marvelous idea, Oleg," she tells the trader sweetly before giving her cousin a knowing look. "Killing the Stag Lord seems like just the thing we'd need to establish our party's claim to these lands, Raz. Might I ask how's your hunt for him gone so far?"


M Elf Feral Hunter 4 | HP 27/27 | AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | Fort+5 Ref +8 Will+3 | Initiative +6 | Perception +14 / 18

"Thus far we've established where his keep is and taken down one of his outlying fortifications. We were discussing how best to deal with him directly. A few extra hands wouldn't hurt..."


Female Human (Ulfen) Cleric 4 | HP 29/29 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | Fort+3 Ref +3 Will+7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 | Channel 8/8

"They most certainly would not.." Tove murmurs, half to herself, as she watches the exchange from her perch on Oleg's front steps.

She rolls one of her new arrows between her fingers absentmindedly, her inspection of the item interrupted by the arrival of the two new faces.

"If you wish to prove your mettle alongside our group Terri, you're more than welcome to. But be under no illusions; the Stag Lord and his men have committed vicious and vile acts against their prisoners, women and girls alike. They will not spare you the same fate on the basis of your youth."

Tove stands and makes her way to greet the newcomers. Despite the solemn start to her speach, she puts on a smile and continues in softer tones.

"But my name is Tove Hellstrom, and I swear to you that if you join with us your safety will be my foremost priority. By Erastil's grace, I will not see you suffer."


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

"Oh don't worry. I have no illusions about how I'll be treated if they get their hands on me. I'll just have to chop them off before that happens, won't I," Terri reassures Tove, returning the priestess' smile with a grin. She sobers a little and continues more seriously. "In all honesty, I appreciate the warning, but I have had to take care of myself for the past three years. I am not so naive as to think that a bunch of bandits wouldn't do unspeakable things to me if given the chance that I don't plan on them living to make."

For a moment, Terri's mismatched eyes darken and there's a hard edge to her voice more felt than heard. It passes quickly as she continues, but the bone chilling effect remains.

"So, do you have a plan, or just ideas that have been discussed? I may have a trick or three that could come in handy while raiding a keep."


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

Bassius returns from storing his new bolts, and seeing the new arrivals, quickly removes his right gauntlet and extends a hand. "You two don't look like traders, so I'll take a guess that you're adventurers new to the Stolen Lands. Bassius Vibulus, paladin of Abadar, at your service."


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

"A pleasure, Ser Bassius. I am Terri Riverrun, and I'll have you know that I do in fact trade in tales and songs," the young woman, almost a girl really, says while taking Bassius' hand in her own. She grins at the paladin to assure him that her's was more of a jest than anything driven by outrage or resentment.


Female Human Sorcerer 4|HP 26/26|AC 12 T 12 FF 10|Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +6|CMB +2 CMD 13|Init +5|Per +8|Laughing Touch 8/8|Spells: 1st - 8/8, 2nd - 4/4|Active Conditions: None|Portrait

Dayana turned to the tall red-headed cleric and greeted her in kind. "Well met, Tove Hellstrom. My name is Dayana Medvyed, Raz's cousin. The feeling is mutual. You can count my sorcery as a new tool within this group's panoply. By the Eternal Rose, I swear it."

Immediately afterwards she took Bass's hand and gave it a firm shake. "A paladin of Abadar, is it?" she asks him coyly. "I can't imagine a best place for such a holy warrior. If only been here for a few days, of course, but it seems these Stolen Lands are in desperate need for law and order wouldn't you say?"


Roll20 Link

I'm more than content to let you all interact and introduce yourselves as appropriate. Just let me know when you are ready for me to move forward. I believe the plan after Oleg's is to head to the Stag Fort, correct? If not, please let me know what you would like to do next.


Male Human (Taldan) Paladin 4 | HP 36/36 | AC 19 T 11 FF 18 CMD 19 | Fort +10 Ref +5 Will +8 | Initiative +4 | Perception +6 | Lay on Hands 6/6

Bass gives a smile to each of the new arrivals in turn. "Well met Miss Riverrun, Lady Medvyed. I hope that we may all benefit from the judicious use of each other's skills." The paladin then turns to Raz, putting his gauntlet back on as he says "Were we planning to leave this evening or tomorrow to scout out the Stag Lord's fort?"


Female Human Bard (Dervish Dancer) 4 HP: 23/23 NL: 0 | AC 18/13/15 | F +1, R +7, W+5 (+4 vs. Sonic, Language-Dependent, and Bardic Performance)| Per:+8 (Darkvision 60ft.), Init: +5 | Battle Dance: 14/14 | Spells: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 0/2 | Arrows: 20

"That I can help with," Terri says as she hears Bassius mention scouting out the fort this Stag Lord was holed up in. "I'm pretty sneaky when I need to be and I've a magic trick or two that could get at least one or two of us in there unseen," she explains. "Would that affect your plans?"

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,108 << first < prev | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Talomyr's Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.