DM RichD's Giantslayer Campaign

Game Master Briccone

GiantSlayer Book 2: The Hill Giant's Pledge
Part 3: Redlake Fort

The heroes infiltrate an abandoned border fort full of orcs, ogres, and hill giants to end the threat against Trunau once and for all, only to learn of a much greater danger: a mysterious warlord amassing an army of giants for some fell purpose.


3,501 to 3,550 of 3,582 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>

Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

After hitting the dwarachnid and seeing her recoil Kurag understood why he felt so nauseated. It was the spittle she spat at him it was just her face. Vowing to end this quickly so he doesn’t have to look at her face he fires another 3 arrows at her.

Point blank precise rapid sickened 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 2 = 11 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8
Rapid second shot 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 2 = 11
Iterative 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 - 5 = 15 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 22 Con't

Kiln destroys the companion causing Stilgrit to shriek in anger.

Rask delivers a devastating attack.

Khari cast holy smite.

Will Save DC18: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

One of Kurag's arrows hits.

Round 23

Stilgrit 5/72 will attack Rask 90/98

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Claw 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Claw 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Claw 3: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Claw 4: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Claw 1 Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Claw 4 Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Next Up: Everyone AC 22 and more than 5 HP does it!


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 = 272d6 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 8 + 3 = 16
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 292d6 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 + 3 = 17

Still smiting, 33 damage.
Rask: AC 23/27 vs Giants; HP 80/98; LoH 4/4; Smite 0/1

Still channeling Torag power thru him, Rask swings Agrimmosh, killing it and as it falls down, ensuring that it never gets up again. "Bah. What a wimp."


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The abomination ceases to live her horrible existence!

Out of Round Mode.

A4-Tomb Entrance

Webs stretch between the walls of the chamber at the bottom of the shaft, supporting two large, webbed cocoons hanging a few feet above the floor. A large circular stone disk stands in the eastern wall of the room, surrounded by a circle of Dwarven runes. Three more runes are carved on the face of the disk. The great disk is flush with the wall and has no visible hinges or handles.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln will check out the cocoons. The dwarven people tell tales of dwarves cocooned, but still alive.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The bodies in the cocoon are dwarven, but they have been long dead. Strangely, the webs leave the bodies’ bellies and mouths exposed.

DC15 Knowledge (Planes):
You identify this as a sign of obedience to the demon lord Mazmezz.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Kn(planes): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27

"An obedience to a demon lord, specifically Mazmezz. That's got to have contributed to their corruption into such a base form. This bodes ill for deeper exploration, I fear."

Ondek examines the defiled and cocooned bodies, then scans the area for valuables or other dangers.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

"Ah, yes Mazmezz, the demon lord of...?" gesturing to the webbing, Khari takes a wild stab at it, "spiders? It helps explain how the corruption to that girl happened." Glancing at the runes, Khari narrows her eyes.

"Did your fancy gemstones say anything about how to continue from this chamber, Kurag? Or do we have to use our wits?" Laughing to herself, Khari begins to examine the rune on the left as she casts detect magic on herself to look for any hints.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag pulls the geode out of his pack and looks it over again. Not finding anything he turns to Khari, Dwarven intuition from here. Let me check for traps as well while we are here.

Perception 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"If this challenge needs wits, then I shall take a nap while you lot figure it out."


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Ondek examines the runic carvings and the door itself.

"I imagine the way will open with the proper passcode or some manipulation of these runes. Kurag, can you find any sort of traps or opening mechanisms?"


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The stone disk blocks the entrance to Nargrym’s tomb. Far too heavy be moved, it is sealed in place with an arcane lock. Written in Dwarven, the runes around the perimeter of the disk read, “Rest here until mine sons touch upon thy blessings.” The runes in the center of the disk are Dwarven symbols for “loyalty,” “duty,” and “strength.”

Knowledge Religion DC15 (DC5 if you worship Torag):
You recall that three of Torag's children have those very values associated with them. Grundinnar (loyalty), Kols (duty), and Trudd (strength).

@Kurag: You believe that the door is trapped.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Knowledge(Religion): 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Hahaha, that's funny, Torag's children are Grundinnar, Kols, and Trudd, and they are representative of loyalty, duty, and strength respectively."


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"I would guess we must touch the runes in the proper order, then. This sounds like a good job for an expert trap-finder, though."

Ondek points out the three runes associated with the sons of Torag, then steps back from the door.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Do I understand the nature of the trap? Pit trap, magical, poison darts etc? Or what would set it off? Does simple touching trigger it or does it require forceful action on the door itself?

Careful everyone. The door is trapped and I am need more time to figure out exactly what is going on. As for Torag’s sons I don’t know what that implies at the moment but perhaps will soon enough .


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln dutifully backs up from the trap as directed.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Kurag: You feel that not 'fulfilling the password' will trigger the trap. You are not sure what happens when you do something incorrectly, but you know it ain't good.

So who is going to try and open the lock and how exactly are you going to do it?


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Not me, I'm backing up as instructed!


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Perhaps speak the virtues of the son while touching their glyph? In dwarven, naturally. That seems appropriate to me."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Khari, is there not some ancient prayer that names them or something? In the proper order, of course!"


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

After studying the trap and hearing what Kiln told the group about Grundinnar, Kols, and Trudd, and they are representative of loyalty, duty, and strength respectively Kurag felt confident that he understood the trap. Stand back all as I don’t know what might happen but I am pretty certain that Kiln has the right of it. Many people can read dwarven but that does mean they know our history, lore, and religion. Only a true dwarven follower would possess the knowledge to enter one out ancestors and heroes tombs. With that Kurag reaches up touching the runes and recites Kilns knowledge naming the sons as he does so.

Why else have the knowledge check for us right?


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Good luck," Kiln whispers.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Rubbing her face as the group turns to her, Khari watches with a worried expression as Kurag taps each rune in order. "Aye, it is a bit archaic, but that should be it."

Know Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

As Kurag touches each rune and recites the name of the correct son, the rune glows with a pale bluish light. After touching the last rune and reciting the name of the son with that virtue, the disk slides soundlessly into the stone!

Good thing you got it right!:
The stone disk is trapped against would-be tombrobbers. Any attempts to open the seal or break through it triggers the trap, which brands the offender’s forehead with the Dwarven rune for “thief.” Anyone so branded with the rune takes a –4 penalty on all Charisma-based checks when dealing with dwarves until the brand is removed.

A5-Viewing Chamber

The tightly spaced pillars that line the walls of this wide chamber gracefully suspend a vaulted ceiling; walls, ceiling, and pillars alike have been cut from the surrounding stone. Centuries of dust coat every surface, and the air is stale. A large translucent panel is set in the center of the floor. On either side, a stone door sits inside a low arch.

This room, like all of the rooms in Nargrym’s tomb, is dark. The floor panel is a thick sheet of glass (hardness 1,hp 5, break DC 18). Set directly above Nargrym’s sepulcher (area A9), it allows visitors to view the giantslayer’s sarcophagus and pay respects without entering the sepulcher. The glass is 5 inches thick, and can easily support the weight of the PCs. Over the centuries the glass has turned a translucent yellow with grime and dust, but with a little effort the glass can be cleaned enough to provide a view into the area below. The sarcophagus has been opened and its lid pushed to the side, offering a glimpse of its occupant: a crumpled corpse dressed in a suit of scale mail armor.

Perception DC20:
You notice a large, broken cage in an alcove off to the side of the sepulcher.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 +2 vs unusual stonework

"I have never seen the like!"


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Amazing. I've never seen such a fantastic place for a burial chamber. Truly, Steelhand was a hero to his people."

Ondek looks around with awe and reverence at the architecture and design for a tomb.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Does anyone know any legends of this burial? I mean, nobody buries a hero in a place like this without some traps to protect the body, right?"


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Kn(history): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Kn(local): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Rubbing her eyes as a piece of dust finds it way in, Khari shrugs. "I would hope so, but it seems like someone might have already set them off. Why else would the lid be pushed aside like that?" Tapping her toe to indicate the disturbance, she glances back to Kurag and Rask. "What are your thoughts?"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln points, "and yet, the body was not desecrated, even though the tomb was opened."


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Rask; Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24

"No legends about this tomb that I know of" says Rask, while he looks around the area. "Hey, there is a large, broken cage in an alcove off to the side of the sepulcher" that he points out.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Can you tell what was in there?"


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

GM?


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Helpful GM hint.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"A cage? That seems likely where Edergun was interred. That must have been quite the punishment, locked forever staring at the tomb of the hero you betrayed and slew. If the cage us burst and the sarcophagus disturbed, I imagine the traitor is free somewhere in this complex."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Do you figure this is a problem that can be solved with weapons and magic then?"


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

A6-Chamber of Memory

Huge stone panels line the walls of this chamber, each depicting a carved scene, but all of the panels have been damaged or defaced in some way. Hundreds of footprints crisscross the dusty floor. Two doors exit the room to the south.

This room pays tribute to Nargrym’s life and deeds, carved as images into the stone wall panels. The images primarily commemorate Nargrym’s battles, but the final panel depicts his tragic betrayal and murder. In every image Nargrym's eyes have been chisled out in every image. An engraved bronze plaque above each panel identifies the illustrated deeds with Dwarven titles, such as “The Slaying of Drogmalak the Terrible” and “Victory at Hrothbad’s Mines.” The final plaque is covered in dried fecal matter, rendering the title illegible.

Survival DC25:
Anyone who inspects the tracks on the floor notices that all of the footprints are identical in size and shape.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Well, well, well, how very peculiar. I'm no tracker, but footprints in the dust sure seem like someone has been here relatively recently. Anyone able to discern more?"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Glancing at the panels, Khari pauses at the final one feeling the flash backs of when her children were younger. "Children are a blessing. Children are a blessing." she mutters to herself, repeating a age old mantra, from when she had to deal with such things. Waiting for Kurag to give the room an all clear before entering, already pulling out her waterskin. "Mmm, perhaps, or it could be that no one has entered this room in an age."

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Be on guard. I expect Edergun is somewhere around here, skulking about and plotting evil."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

At the warning, Kiln hefts Torag's Edge and prepares to fight.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Khari: Are you using the water from your waterskin to clean the last panel?

Who is opening the doors? I am assuming Kurag?


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Survival 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 = 25 The +2 is for tracking assuming that is what it is for
Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Kurag spends a long time evaluating the room before moving in fully. As he does so he looks at the tracks and the murals on the walls. Give me a minute with these guys before you come in.

Kurag walls slowly around trying not to disturb the dust. Finally he motions for the others to come on as well. These tracks are all made by the same creature. Whoever it has been has been here for ages based on the amount of dust in the tracks as well. Keep your eyes and ears open for an ambush.

Kurag looks to Khari as well. I agree that cleaning these are in order. We should return this grave to its rightful state. Once done he will then see o the doors and search for traps and lead the party onward.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln turns to Khari, "summon a couple gallons of water, and we can clean the thing."


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

"Summon water? What do you take me for, a scullery maid?" Furrowing her brow, Khari glances down at the rag in her hand and sighs heavily. "No, I didn't ask for that blessing from my goddess today. We're stuck with what we've brought with us."

After Kurag gives the all clear, she is planning on using the water from her waterskin to clean off the last panel.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Hmmm, no. I apologize if you took it that way. I just knew a cleric once who always was able to produce water. It just turned out handy. Baths and all, you know."


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"This is a bit slower than old soap and water, but it keeps your hands remarkably drier and cleaner."

Ondek casts prestidigitation and begins cleaning the panel of grime and filth.

"One creature, for so long, and the opened cage? Combined with the defacement of Silverhand's carvings leads me to believe Edergun is certainly the culprit. I dont remember what his fighting style was, nor legends of his power, but he is likely to be rather dangerous after all this time."

While he is working, Ondek makes sure his scroll of shield is handy and ready to go.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"As long as he tastes steel like other beasties, we'll be fine I'm thinking!"


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Been sick as a dog the last week or so. Finally feeling well enough today to get back to my games.

"Baths Kiln? Where were you brought up?" smirks Rask to his stout companion.

Once the cleaning is done, with Rask standing by and just watching out for any visitors, he waits till Kurag opens checks the door and after it is pronounced safe, with Kiln up front with him, Rask will open the door.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Once the fecal matter is cleared away, the panel reads, 'The Betrayal of Lokmorr' and depicts said events.

@Kurag: Was the 14 perception check for the door going out or the room in general?

3,501 to 3,550 of 3,582 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's GiantSlayer Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.