DM RichD's Giantslayer Campaign

Game Master Briccone

GiantSlayer Book 2: The Hill Giant's Pledge
Part 3: Redlake Fort

The heroes infiltrate an abandoned border fort full of orcs, ogres, and hill giants to end the threat against Trunau once and for all, only to learn of a much greater danger: a mysterious warlord amassing an army of giants for some fell purpose.


3,451 to 3,500 of 3,501 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>

NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 4

The spider tries to web Kiln.

Ranged attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Kiln is now webbed!

Kurag kills the spider that just webbed Kiln, but misses the other spider.

The webbed Kiln continues to provide a 'web shield' to Ondek.

Ondek's fire elemental starts to burn the webs.

Rask is webbed.

The ettercap retreats into the tomb followed by the spider. The elemental can take an AOO on the ettercap or the spider.

Need a Round 4 action from Khari.

Round 5
Ettercap 2 27(30/30)
Khari Dronwoth 20(57/63) WOUNDED
Male Black Widow Spider 1 20(-4/16) DEAD
Kurag Urlot III 17(60/66) WOUNDED, WEBBED
Giant Female Black Widow Spider 16(-10/37)DEAD
Kiln Redaxe 13(85/91)WOUNDED, WEBBED
Ondek 12(50/56) WOUNDED, WEBBED
Rask Hammersong 9(84/84) WEBBED
Ettercap 1 8(30/30) RETREATED
Male Black Widow Spider 2 6(16/16) RETREATED

The ettercap, not wanting anything to do with this thing burning its webs also flees.

The elemental can take an AOO.

Effectively, there are no more targets as any baddie that is living has disappeared into the tomb. What are your intentions for Round 5?

Tactical Map has been Updated.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*
Kurag Urlot III wrote:
Still entangled Kurag looks to Rask or Kiln but neither free him so he continues to try and mow down the spiders.

Sorry! Trying to help get that spell off!


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

To get us all unwebbed! Let the elemental start its business, and then start on in.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Elemental AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 to hit, for Slam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage plus Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 1 DC 16 Ref to negate


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

All good Kiln lol. Just expressing Kurag's disdain for being webbed.

As soon as Kurag is free he will move to the entrance to fire another arrow at an ettercap or spider if in sight. Otherwise he waits for the group before methodically preparing to head down into the tomb.

If out of rounds then he will pull a wand and top everyone off for healing.

handle animal to guard the entrance 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


M Horse ~ Druid level 2 companion

Lucky catches the clicking of the tongue from Kurag and the pointing of the finger. Neighing softly in response he trots over to the entrance of the tomb and looks back towards the others.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Dropping her crossbow to the ground, Khari steps up to Kurag drawing her dagger. "Alright, we just need a moment to regroup before following into their traps." She stats, cutting at the webbing keeping the younger dwarf in place.

damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Rask grows under an enlarge person spell, while Ondek (bravely) cowers behind everyone to dodge webs.

Ignan:
"Elemental. Go inside that structure and slay our enemies. Burn them and smash them to death!"

Ondek moves up astride his steed then dismount and watches the spell dissolve.

"I'm ready when you are. Our fiery buddy will lead the way in, but he will only stay for less than a minute. Best we go quickly."

Holding his quarter staff, Ondek stays a bit back from the entrance and waits for the more martial members of the team to enter first.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"In a minute, he may kill them on his own. I'm comfortable letting that happen."


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

It looks like the web can be burned at a rate of 5ft per round and it looks like it will take two rounds to get to the entrance. Anyone doing anything in those two rounds or shall we pick up at Round 8?


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

2 rounds to get through, 1 to initiate the burnination, should give ol' fiery another 4 rounds to get in and kill the baddies, plus the first one may still be on fire. Also the one he hit with the AoO. Rask has 7 minutes (well, 6.5) of enlarge person, so giving the Elemental a 24 second head start seems like a good plan to me.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

So on Round 10 you are entering the tomb?


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Sounds like a plan is being formed by Ondek so Kurag will tap those injured with the wand starting with himself.

Cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 I am full
Cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Khari full
Cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Ondek full
Cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Kiln down 4 still but think out of rounds


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 272d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 = 12
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 222d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 5) + 8 = 19
Plus whatever for enlarged

Rask scrapes off the webbing on himself and Kiln, then growling curses in Dwarven and Undercommon, he prepares to advance into the creatures as the fire creature burns it away.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 6

Elemental burns 5ft of web.

Kurag heals himself.

Round 7

Elemental burns 5ft of web.

Kurag heals Kahri.

Round 8

Elemental starts to descend 20ft down the stairs. 100 ft left

Kurag heals Ondek

Round 9

Elemental descends 30ft down the stairs. 70 ft left.

Kurag heals Kiln

Round 10

Elemental descends 30ft down the stairs. 40 ft left.

Rask enters the shaft.

The interior of the obelisk houses a flight of narrow and precariously steep stairs descending into a dark shaft that plummets to an unknown depth within the earth. The passing years have crusted the walls and stairs with overlapping rings of yellow and pale green lichen.

DC10 Perception:
You notice that the lichen is covering runes carved into the stone walls about 4 feet above the steps. Scraping away the lichen reveals the following words written in Dwarven: “Here lies the pride of our clan, Nargrym, son of Torgrym. Called Steelhand, he was laid to rest with utmost honor in 4076 ar. May he be known forevermore as the Giantslayer.”

Anyone doing anything else in Round 10 and intentions for Round 11?

Tactical map has been updated.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Rask; Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Dang glad I didn't roll a 1
Read the spoiler as Rask will read it out loud

Still growling in Dwarven and Undercommon, Rask says "ah, down into the good earth. Lets go" and he starts down the stairway, Agrimmosh at the ready.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"I've a bulls strength spell, as well as some other offensive boosting magics remaining. I believe I will use the wand to summon another ally when and if our arachnoid does show back up. "

Ondek follows in the middle of the group, staff in hand and fingertips on the handle of his summon monster wand.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln follows.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Finished with his healing Kurag stows the wand and moves down into the obelisk with the others. He moves quickly to follow the elemental wary of traps.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 11

The party continues to head down the stairs while the spider attempts to web the elemental.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

It misses.

The fire elemental continues down the stairs.

Round 12

Anyone doing anything in Round 12?


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Just moving, for me anyways.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Our burning friend wont last much longer. Be ready for more spider attacks soon."

Ondek continues moving with the others.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Not I!

Listening to Ondek warning, Rask continues down the stairs and grips Agrimmosh even tighter, just waiting for something to appear.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag continues to move down as fast as he can to follow the fire elemental. Should he ever catch sight of a spider he stops to put a few arrows into them.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Following behind Ondek, Khari spins her pickaxe in her hands. "Well, with any luck the webbing will be our biggest challenge." she muses, her eyes tracking the fire elemental below.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 13

The Spider again tries to web the elemental.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

It misses and the elemental reaches the bottom of the stairs.

Anyone doing anything this round or continue to go down the stairs?

Tactical Map has been updated.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Well, no buffing abilities here, so I'm good with heading on down.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

moving on down


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Ondek continues down the tunnel.

Burnie moves in to smash and ignite the spider.

Smash!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 to hit, for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 damage and 1d6 ⇒ 3 burning , DC 16 Ref to negate the burn


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Confirmation: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 to hit, for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 bludgeoning


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Figuring it was just as easy to let the elemental take care of the last spider, Rask continues down the stairs.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 13

The elemental slams the spider, but does not kill it.

Reflex Save DC16: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Round 14

The spider will take a 5ft step back and try to web the elemental.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Any Round 14 actions? When does the elemental disappear?


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Khari continues to follow the group, keeping close to her allies.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Continuing to ignore the elemental / spider battle above, Rask just grunts and continues to head down the stairs.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Elemental was summoned into Round 4, and lasts 7 rounds, so would have evaporated at the end of round 11.

Ondek follows along, staff in hand and readied for bopping something.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

So there was no damage to the spider from the elemental in Round 14. It will take you another three rounds to get to the top of the stairs leading down. This is difficult terrain!

Round 17
As soon as Rask heads down the stairs, the spider will shoot a web at him!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The web sticks to the top of the stairwell but does not affect Rask.

It will take Rask about two more rounds to reach the bottom of the stairs.

[ooc]Give me your Round 17 actions (if any)

Round 18

The spider will continue to stop the angry dwarf!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Give me your Round 18 actions (if any)

Round 19
Ettercap 2 27(30/30)
Khari Dronwoth 20(63/63)
Kurag Urlot III 17(66/66)
Kiln Redaxe 13(87/91)WOUNDED
Ondek 12(56/56)
Rask Hammersong 9(84/84)
Ettercap 1 8(30/30)
Male Black Widow Spider 2 6(16/16)

Rask and the spider are the only ones that can get into melee combat, but everyone else can use ranged weapons.

The Ettercap will try to web Rask.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Up Next: Everyone! Round 17,18, 19 Actions

Tactical Map has been updated.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

I'm just moving every round, until we get down to where the spider is.


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

Round 19:

As the enemies finally come into sight, Ondek weaves a spell for protection. A circular field of force glows for a split second before fading into nothingness once more.

"Cant be too much further. Keep going!"

Casting Shield. Moving up with the rest of the party as normal.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Round 17
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 222d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 6) + 8 = 17
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 232d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 5) + 8 = 18
Round 18
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 162d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 = 16
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 282d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4) + 8 = 17
Round 19
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 152d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 292d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 5) + 8 = 18

Being at the front of the pack has its advantages, as Rask swings at the creatures, and five foot steps up to continue the slaughter.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag can see just a bit of the spider in front of the party but that is all he needs to get a shot off. As such he draws back and lets an arrow fly each round hoping to hit his target or at least cause it to recoil and allow the others to gang up on it.

round 17 point blank precise shot deadly aim 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
move as needed down

round 18 point blank precise shot deadly aim 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
move as needed down

round 19 point blank precise shot deadly aim 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 for 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
move as needed down


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Rask and Kurag make short work of the two ettercaps and spiders when they face two more ettercaps a giant spider, and the ugliest dwarf-spider combination you have ever seen!

Keep them from coming into the tomb! She bellows.

An Ettercap takes the place of his fallen companion so that only Rask remains in melee combat!

Round 20

One of the Ettercaps will try to bite and claw Rask.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Claw 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Claw 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

It misses.

The other ettercap will try to web Rask.

Web: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Stilgrit will shoot a ray of sickening at Kurag.

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

@Kurag: DC16 Fort Save or sickened

Up Next: Everyone


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln will move down the steps and attack the nearest foe...

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Fort save 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11 [/ooc] I don’t think I have made a save in any of my games the last 10 times[/ooc]

Kurag takes a blast to the face and involuntarily breathes in the putrid stench. Coughing and almost gagging on the smell he tries to find his target nad release a trio of arrows but finds it extremely difficult to do so.

Rapid point blank precise vital strike sickened at dwarf spider thing 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 = 12 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7
Rapid 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13
Iterative 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 - 5 = 4 for 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13


Init: +0 | Perception +2, Darkvision 60' | CMD 13 (15 vs bull rush/trip) HP: 56/56 | AC 10 (18) / T 10 / FF 10 (18) | Fort +6 | Ref +4 | Will +9 (+2 vs poison/spell/SLA)

"Keep moving forward, everyone. That dwarf hybrid monstrosity must be one of the leadership of this hive. If we can capture it alive, perhaps we can learn something of what happened in this place."

Ondek continues forward, following the hail of arrows and blur of Aggrimosh.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 342d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 2) + 8 = 16 Threat
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 172d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 6) + 8 = 19
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 254d6 + 16 ⇒ (2, 2, 6, 2) + 16 = 28 Heh, confirmed
44 hp on first one, five foot step and 19 hp on second one

Enraged, Rask swings Agrimmosh at the first ettercap obliterating it, then steps up next to the second one and hits it hard. Yelling at the dwarf-spider, "you are an abomination in Torag eyes. You are next!"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Groaning as she watches the Ettercaps and spider block their descent, Khari takes aim with her crossbow at the spider in combat with Rask. "Go back to your mother, you weak-willed arachnid!" However her shot goes laughably wide, clattering off the archway to the tomb.

Mwk Heavy crossbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 4 random +1 from high ground


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 20

Rask kills one Ettercap and wounds the other. Kiln will finish that one off.

Kurag wounds Stilgrit.

R=1,K=2: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Round 21

Stilgrit (59/72) will attack Rask.

Bite: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Claw 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Claw 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Claw 3: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Claw 4: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Claw 1 Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Claw 4 Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Her spider companion will try to bite Rask.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Stilgrit

She is hideous looking!

Up Next: Everyone!


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln will step up and swing away at the spider companion.

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25

Torag's Edge PA Hit #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+11 R:+3 W:+6 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)
Daily:
LoH 4/4; Smite 1/1

Rask: AC 23/27 vs Giants; HP 68/84; LoH 4/4; Smite 0/1
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 2 = 242d6 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 + 3 = 17
Agrimmosh +14/+9 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 222d6 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3) + 8 + 3 = 18

"I smite thee in Torag name!" yells Rask as he smites the dwarf-spider, swinging Agrimmosh at the hideous creature!


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Looking at Stilgrit with pity, Khari lets out a weary sigh as drops her crossbow. "My heart breaks for you, child. But not enough to spare my rod." Khari states, pointing her holy symbol at the spider-girl. Dropping a holy smite on ettercaps and the girl, the area around Rask fills with holy light.

Holy Smite damage: 3d8 ⇒ (4, 8, 5) = 17

Casting holy smite, Will save DC 18 to negate a blinded effect if evil and take 1/2 damage if evil, 1/4 damage if neutral. If not evil, ignore blindness and start with 1/2 damage

3,451 to 3,500 of 3,501 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's GiantSlayer Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.