DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign

Game Master Briccone

Council of Thieves Book 3: What Lies In Dust
Part 5: Delvehaven
The PC will explore the long-sealed Pathfinder lodge..


4,651 to 4,700 of 4,760 << first < prev | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | next > last >>

NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 5

Mera is tackled to the ground!

Round 6
Mera 22 (33/47)WOUNDED
Tal 14 (54/62) WOUNDED
Stryx 13 (30/30)
Richard/Sherix 12 (41/60)(30/30)WOUNDED
Edric 'Godly' 8 (50/50)

Last round! Make it count!


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Richard coils his whip and draws his longsword. He stands ready to bop Mera or Tal if they approach him aggressively.

Cold Iron Longsword: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 7
Non lethal Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Normal check 1d100 ⇒ 63 nope

Tal feels the darkness enshroud him again. As it takes him over he finds Mera is within his grasp. Chuckling evilly Tal tries to pin the woman to the ground so he can snap her neck with his bare hands.

Cmb 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 6

Tal starts to pin Mera while Richard is ready for whichever of his friends attack him next!

Up Next: Mera,Stryx, & Edric

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Pass. Edric is staying close by but out of sight.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera struggles with complete and utter failure against the larger, more powerful man who is trying to pin her. She screams in frustration and anger yelling, "LET ME GO YOU HEATHEN! GET OFF ME!"

Normal?: 1d100 ⇒ 35 Apparently never again!

Don't pin me!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

In a few moments the madness passes or does it? ;)

Tal has Mera pinned, while Mera struggles to free herself. Edric has the glaive and Richard is ready to attack any who look like they will attack him!


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal sees himself pinning Mera to the ground and blinks twice trying to figure out what is going on. He knows that she attacked him and the others while he responded as well. Yet he could not figure out why he responded with such force. Mera, he thought was possessed by the glaive and as such he wanted to make sure that she was sane before letting her go. Alright Mera enough is enough. It is time we finished this business with that glaive once and for all before you continue to attack us. What is going on with you and it?

Looking at Edric Tal steels his eyes against him as well. Drop the glaive Edric before it is to late for you as well.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

"It wasn't the gliave Tal." Edric replies calmly. "It is an enchanted weapon no doubt - and quite a devious one, but it could not have possessed you both. This was an effect of the room - it could have affected any of us."

"It might be best if I hold onto this for now." He adds, "Milani grants me some protection from such magics."


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Are you two sane again?" Richard motions Sherix to stop singing. "Remind me to never challenge you two a duel. You did quite a number to me there."

A pregnant pause and a silly grin forms on his face as he looks at the two grappled people.

"Delvahen isn't the ideal location for this kind of business, I must admit."


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

As the madness leaves Mera, she is overwhelmed with confusion as she tries to piece together what just happened and why oh why is Tal pinning her to the ground. She briefly considers a response to Tal's question before Edric and Richard chime in with their replies. She stares at the glaive longingly, a sense of separation anxiety overwhelming her. Doing her best to change the subject, she turns to look up at her captor.

Apologize to them? Not my style...

Go for the glaive? Not the time...

Tal?

Though her limbs are pinned, she still has full mobility with her head and she cranes it forward to place her lips on Tal's cheek. She raises her eyebrows and says in a sweet, sultry tone "Thank you for saving me, Tal. I know I could always count on you to grab a hold of me when the time was right."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric watches Mera carefully, he at least doesn't think that Mera changes mood that quickly naturally.

SM: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Edric:
Edric simply hasn't spent enough time around Mera to know her well enough yet to figure out how her moods works. Given time, Tal could probably inform him at great length on the subject.

He doesn't detect any ulterior motives behind her actions, though they do seem to make little sense given th situation that just occurred. Likely there is history here that he doesn't have context for yet.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

There are not many things Mera could have done to cause Tal to react as quickly to letting her go as the simple small kiss she planted on his cheek. Almost like the touch of her lips were a poison Tal moved away from her and retrieved his weapons. As he turns away he wipes at his cheek with the back of a mailed hand trying to remove it.

I am fine Richard. At least fine as I can be under the situation. The sooner we get done with this mess the better. And don’t worry, no place is the place for whatever that grin is for me. All yours.

Perhaos you are right Edric that it could not affect two of us but I don’t trust that glaive. Be that as it may the possession of the glaive is between you and Mera. She claimed it as hers and until we get back to Areal and have him weigh in I will not decide who holds it. If I had my choice it would remain here.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

When Tal climbs off her, Mera stands with a delicious smirk dripping from her lips. As she brushes herself off, she turns and moves to reclaim her possession.

Facing Edric and holding out her hand expectedly, she speaks in a firm tone "Anvengen's Edge is mine and I will have it returned to me at once. If you would like to have a discussion regarding taking my property at a more appropriate time, I may entertain it. For now however, please return it to me."

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric whirls the glaive around one hand, before presenting it butt first to Mera.

"As you request Lady Thrune." He replies. "I request the opportunity to examine it again in future however. Such a weapon will, in the long run, do more harm than good."

Hey, I'm just the HP battery :) You guys can get as messed up as you like, just be aware that I don't offer Lesser Restoration/Cure Disease if you pick up venereals. That's your own fault!


HP 30/30 | AC 19 T 16 FF 17 | Saves 0/6/6 | Init 2 | Perception 12 | Master

"You are way too diplomatic about this..." Sherix knows when she's outvoted, but she still doesn't like it when Edric hands the weapon back to her.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Lady Wish-Thrune ignores the jab from the annoying bird. She makes a mental note to obtain a cat familiar to eat the pest in the future.

Mera nods her head politely to the cleric when he returns her weapon. "Thank you Edric. I will grant your request in the future as long as I'm present for the examination. We can continue these discussions at a time more fitting."

Looking to Tal she adds "I think we've spent enough time rolling around on the floor here." before turning her gaze to Richard. She observes the wounds on his body that were caused by the glaive and she sighs.

"Please accept my deepest apologies. An unknown force had overtaken me and my actions were not of my own choice. I would never willingly injure a fellow companion."


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Ah, no worries. You're back to your charming self." Richard smiles. "Like you said, we're done here. Onward? Where to next?"


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

When you are ready...

Perception DC15 or Detect Magic:
One damaged ship model, a mercenary frigate bearing the name Pride of the Dead, has an unusual orange sail. This sail is, in fact, a scroll of breath of life written on cloth—the words inked in truecolor dye so that only good or evil readers can read the ink.

Different Perception Check DC20:
You notice a secret door in the eastern wall.

COMPLETED
B1-Front Entryway
B2-Grand Vestibule
B3-The Library Of Inducted Experience
B4-The Foyer of Fellowship (Trapped) IGNORED
B5-The Foyer of Reflection (Trapped) IGNORED
B6-Hall of Armor
B7-Privies
B8-The Nautalica
B9-Kitchen
B9A-Pantry
B10-The Rostrum of Vanishment
B11-Council Chamber
B12-Guest Rooms
B13-Vanity
B14-Catwalk Bridge
B15-The Mariner's Display (Haunted)

Delvehaven Ground Floor

Delvehaven Upper Level

Delvehaven Cellar Level


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Sherix's Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

"Oh. The orange sail. Is that a... scroll of breath of life?" He walks towards the miniature ship.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Sherix's Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Richard looks east. "Is that a hidden entrance? Sherix, stop glaring at Mera. Look over here."


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

As Mera tries to make a joke to Tal he responds guardedly, The pleasure was all yours ma'am. before turning his attention to the others and the room.

Before moving on Tal asks, Perhaps we should heal up first before moving on. After all we were completely healthy when that triceratops attacked and almost wiped us out. And trust me as well that I will not be needing that remove disease or lesser restoration for anything but misfortunes created by this place.

Tal looks at the sail but shrugs his shoulders at Richard. I think you must be going senile. There is nothing written on that piece of fabric at all. This place is getting to all of us. At least you are going crazy attacking us...yet

When he points out the secret door though Tal goes to look closer...

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Indeed you are right. Let's inspect it now before taking on the rest of this place to make sure that there is nothing coming from behind us...only after we are all healed and ready to go though.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

"There is something written there Tal." Edric replies, "I think its been written in such a way that only those of us with powerful allegiances to the greater powers can perceive it."

He takes the scroll gently and examines it. "Yes, I can use this to return someone from the brink of death if need be. On that note." His dark skin illuminates from within and a wave of healing energy floods his companions.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 1) = 8 Looking at stat bars, only Tal will have damage now - do you want another Tal or shall I save it for now?


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Richard is at 54/60 HP. I'll do whatever Tal does when it comes to healing.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

You all hurt yourselves more than the monsters I've been throwing at you.

Once you are all healed up, let me know where to next.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6

That should do it for now?


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Thank you Edric! I'm feeling as good as the morning sunrise."

"One last perimeter sweep..." Richard and Sherix take one more look through the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Sherix's Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

"Okay, let's check out the secret passage."


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal is good to go I believe.

Tal heads over to the door and prepares to open it. However before he does he lets the others check it for traps first. Once it is cleared by them then he will will lead on into the great unknown of this hell.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Opening the secret door, you find a corridor that end in stairs heading south. At the end of the stairs you find a corridor leading west to east. the west ends in a wall.

Perception DC15:
A good look at the wall reveals a button that opens another secret door To room B17.

The east ends in another corridor that runs north to south.

North goes up some stairs and then ends in a door. B18

South ends in a wall.

Perception DC15:
A good look at the wall reveals a button that opens another secret door To room B20.


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Sherix's Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Sherix's Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Richard and Sherix turn to each other and nod in perfect unison. He keeps quiet, but waves to get the party's attention. He then points to two buttons on the wall, and the outlines of 2 secret doors. He points west, toward B17 and prepares his whip.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal trusts Richards judgement and once the door is pointed out he moves to it and opens it up.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric too notices the secret buttons, but remains happy to let Richard take the lead, much of his attention remains on Mera and the glaive as he turns the issue over in his mind.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera tries to clear her head from the recent altercation with the party. Why was she having such conflicted feelings about her companions? This isn't the way it is supposed to be, is it?

Of course it is! You can't trust any of them! Did you see how that cleric was hesitant to return me to you? You should stain my steel with his blood! Show him that you are not to be questioned!

The diva marches onward with the party silently, continuing to converse with Anvengen's Edge in her head. She is oblivious to the secrets until they are publicly revealed, simply nodding along.

And your BODYGUARD? How he assaulted you and tried to end you! You should eliminate him now that his back is turned and his defenses are down.

Mera's head twitches as she closes her eyes tightly, trying to hush the voice in her head. She squeezes the glaive tightly in her right hand, trying to focus.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

B17-Delvehaven Tavern

What may have once been a small cheerful bar shows that this room once acted as an underground tavern. Several shelves for wine bottles fill the western half of the room. Most of the wine bottles are smashed, the furniture likewise ruined, with the exception of a strangely child-sized table and set of chairs that seems to have been built out of scavanged parts from larger furniture that sits on top of the bar itself.

Seated around the table are a collection of children's toys. When you entered a doll turns to you and says, Look! It's the ones that killed Draggy! Maybe they want to play Ouchies now!


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 9/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Maybe we can play something besides Ouchies. Now Draggy is dead. Do you want that to happen to any of us? Any of you?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal remains quiet letting Richard talk his way through this. However if negotiations fail he is not staying a bystander this time. He is going to end this 'ouchie' talk once an for all with them.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera turns to where she heard the voice come from, her voice quickly rising to a level of visible frustration. She speaks through clenched teeth and mutters "Can we please end these annoying pests now? I'm tired of this nonsense, it's distracting us from our mission!

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

"We didn't want to kill Draggy." Edric agrees, "And we don't want to hurt you either. You've been given life, a precious gift. You shouldn't waste that."


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera rolls her eyes at Edric’s statement. She turns to him, her voice dripping with sarcasm. ”Oh, yes. Please enjoy your gift. Let us honor the memories of Draggy’s honored existence.”


HP 30/30 | AC 19 T 16 FF 17 | Saves 0/6/6 | Init 2 | Perception 12 | Master

Sherix sighs. Why am I agreeing with Mera, here? Don't do this to me, boss.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

As the others talk Tal starts to move about the room taking stock of what is located there. Should he find something of interest he will remain close by it to prevent it from being stolen or damaged by the ouchie folk.

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

d20+15+2 I'm trying to get them to act against their natures (or at least I assume I am) hence the extra +2

Edric doesn't seem to take offence at Mera's sarcasm.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

The dolls seem to think it over. [b]OK! We will play Ouchies only with HER! She's mean and she killed Draggy! The rest of you can go.

They rise from the table with murder in their eyes!

I am rolling init for everyone even if you do not want to play Ouchies...

Initiative:

Edric: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Mera: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Richard/Sherix: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Stryx: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Tal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Fluff Gug: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Molly Missy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Mr. Straw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Mwangi Fetish: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Initiative Order/HP
Fluff Gug 25 (19/19)
Mera 22 (47/47)
Richard/Sherix 20 (60/60)(30/30)
Mwangi Fetish 16 (19/19)
Mr. Straw 12 (19/19)
Edric 11 (50/50)
Molly Missy 8 (19/19)
Tal 7 (62/62)
Stryx 3 (30/30)

Round 1

Fluff Gug opens combat by trying to scratch Mera.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

But misses.

Up Next: Mera & Richard


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera's eyes sparkle as she drags out her response. "Oooooooooooooh. I would love to play Ouchies with you! I hope you're ready!"

When he swings and misses she responds with "Ok, my turn!"

Turning to Richard, she asks politely "Richard dear. If you would be so kind as to weave a us an inspiration tale of The Fall of Draggy, I would be oh-so thankful."

Delaying in the hopes Richard puts up IC. I'm adding it to my attack assuming he does, if not please subtract it.

Once she's particularly inspired, she shifts 5' to get closer to setting up a flanking attack with her companions and swipes Edge towards the creature.

FINALLY! Destroy them all!

Glaive + IC: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


HP 30/30 | AC 19 T 16 FF 17 | Saves 0/6/6 | Init 2 | Perception 12 | Master

Richard sighs, deeply. Sherix knows he's about to protest, so she starts tweeting for Mera.

Inspire Courage +2 is in effect!


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 1

Sherix, perhaps glad Mera found another object to occupy her contempt, inspires courage! Mera rushes up to Fluff Grug and damages the toy.

The Mwangi Fetish tries to stab Mera.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Attack Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 2d2 - 4 ⇒ (2, 1) - 4 = -1

@Mera: save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2 Str, cure 1 save

Mr. Straw tries to stab Mera with his pitchfork.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

But misses.

Up Next: Edric


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 1

Molly Missy will give Mera a sorrowful look.

@Mera: Need a DC10 Will Save or become nauseated.

Up Next: Tal & Strx


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal tries of the charade and makes his presence known with his longsword flashing. Enough of this you little scum.

Power cleave inspired attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 for 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Threat confirm 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 for 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Cleave attack if possible (can’t see the map) 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 for 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 50/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 8/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric stays out of the combat, there is little he can do to help now that words have failed.

Keep passing. Tal's got this. :)

4,651 to 4,700 of 4,760 << first < prev | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.