DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign

Game Master Briccone

Council of Thieves Book 3: What Lies In Dust
Part 5: Delvehaven
The PC will explore the long-sealed Pathfinder lodge..


4,301 to 4,350 of 4,806 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>

Male Human Sorcerer/5 | HP 30/30 | AC 14 | Save +3/+3/+5 | Init +2 Dex | BAB +1/+4

"Thank you, Richard. I will try not to get Tal in the splash though they seem attracted to him. In the meantime let me see if we can't begin to push these mummys back a bit."

Stryx positions himself to attack the mummy that missed Tal and releases a searing beam of shadow flame at the creature (Scorching Flame with a shadow twist)

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 + 2 - 0 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 - 0 = 18
Fire Dammage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 2) = 7


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Did the mummies resist my glitterdust? the DC to beat it was 17 and it looks like they both failed and should be blinded?

Mera gasps when she unexpectedly turns invisible. Turning to face Richard, not that he can see her of course, she asks "What?! Was this part of the plan? What am I supposed to be doing?


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Agree Mera I am not seeing the saves for the glitterdust.

Trusting in the others and in their magic to carry the day Tal stands as a bastion against the mummies, shadow hounds and the looming triceratops thing in the back. Hoping that Mera was able to blind the mummies Tal takes a powerful swing at a blind mummy.

power expertise inspire heroism attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 +2 if blind for 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

If you have ranged attacks target the triceratops in the back. That is our biggest threat!

AC now 29

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Hopefully the shadow mastiff at least won't like being inside a Daylight spell.


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Try not to get directly involved in battle, for one thing." Richard shrugs. "If we need to do that invisible healer trick again you may be in a better position for it than I am."


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 1 Con't

Glitter Dust Save DC17 Mummy 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Glitter Dust Save DC17 Mummy 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Stryx burns the blinded mummy that missed Tal while Tal attacks it.

Slam: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

One of the mummies swings and hits Tal's shield causing no damage to the fighter.

Round 2
Shadow Mastiff 1 24 (51/51)
Edric 18(50/50)
Mera 17 (47/47)
Shadowy Triceratops Skeleton 16 (91/91)
Stryx 14 (30/30)
Mummy 1 14 (35/60)WOUNDED
Shadow Mastiff 2 12 (51/51)
Richard/Sherix 10 (60/60)(30/30)
Tal 9 (46/62)WOUNDED
Mummy 2 1 (53/60)WOUNDED

@Stryx: Your attack did more damage than you thought it should.

@Tal: Your attack did less damage than you thought it should.

The mastiff continues to approach.

Up Next: Edric and Mera

Tactical Map has been updated.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric glows and releases another burst of light, searing shadowy and undead flesh!

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 6) = 15


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

"Right." she responds to Richard.

Don't get into combat. No problem.

Mera continues to sing and inspire her allies, hoping her words bring them some measure to overcome this unexpected obstacle. She prepares to cast cure light wounds on Tal if necessary.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 2

Mummy 1 Save DC18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Mummy 2 Save DC18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Edric channels some healing magic which seems to distress the mummies. Mera continues to inspire courage and ready a healing spell on Tal if needed.

The shadow continues to hold position.

Up Next: Stryx


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 2

The mummy tries to slam Tal.

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

The mummy's fist bounces off of Tal's shield.

The other mastiff stalks closer to the group.

Up Next: Stryx, Richard, & Tal


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal continues to hammer away at the mummy hoping they close ranks for a cleave attack but not wanting to move to open a path to his allies.

Power expertise inspired heroism attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

AC 29


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Out of major spells.
Mera is doing a great job inspiring.
Richard switches to his whip and tries to trip one of the mummies.

Whip vs CMD: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
That's not going to work.

"I could resort to the holy water..."


Male Human Sorcerer/5 | HP 30/30 | AC 14 | Save +3/+3/+5 | Init +2 Dex | BAB +1/+4

"Or we could try a little more fire …"

Stryx positions himself for a shot at the mummy and releases another searing beam of shadow fire.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 + 2 - 0 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 - 0 = 22
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 4) = 18

"BURN!!!!"


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 2

Strym launches a ray of fire at the mummy which burns its rags brightly and does more damage then he thought it would.

Tal hits the mummy, but it does not do as much damage as he thought it would do, but it's enough to bring it down.

Richard tries to trip the mummy but fails.

The surviving mummy tries to hit Tal.

Slam: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17 Need a fort save DC16

Round 3
Shadow Mastiff 1 24 (51/51)
Edric 18(50/50)
Mera 17 (47/47)
Shadowy Triceratops Skeleton 16 (91/91)
Stryx 14 (30/30)
Mummy 1 14 (-7/60)DEAD
Shadow Mastiff 2 12 (51/51)
Richard/Sherix 10 (60/60)(30/30)
Tal 9 (29/62)WOUNDED
Mummy 2 1 (46/60)WOUNDED

The Mastif enters the fray.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Up Next: Everyone. The dino will wait until you are done with the fodder.

Tactical Map has been updated.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Fort save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Oomphh...Mera...a little help here please...or a lot.

Power expertise inspired heroism cleaving attack on mummy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
cleaving attack on puppy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Ac 29


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera continues to sing her song. When there is a moments break she leans forward and whispers in Tal's ear, "I'm here. I'm going to give you a potion, open up.". Mera pulls out her Cure Moderate Wounds potion and pours it into Tals open mouth. And then for good measure she wraps her arms around his waist and pulls him tight. "No one can see me, you know. I can keep my hands around you for as long as I want. Maybe it will even inspire you further."

CMW for Tal: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 5) + 3 = 16

DM RichD - I think I can administer a potion to him since i'm adjacent in a turn and stay invisible, if not please let me know.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

@Mera: You're good.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Remember guys you have a cleric now. ;)

Edric, seeing Tal's wounds close without his aid, changes plans and unleashes a burst of sunlight above the mummy and the shadow hound.

Burst of Radiance, Blinded for 1d4 round, DC18 reflex reduces to dazzled. Evil also takes 5d4 damage.

Blinded: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Dazzled: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Damage: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 3, 2) = 14


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Tal doesn't need a cleric, he has a Mera :D


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Incredible!" Richard exclaims. "Reminds me of my relative Sigurd. He is also skilled with the whip, but he has less holy and more flame."

Trip vs Mummy's CMD: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28

Richard wraps his whip around the remaining mummy's legs and tries to trip it. "To the ground from which you came!"


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 3

Mummy Reflex Save DC18: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Shadow Mastiff Reflex Save DC18: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Eldric casts his spell and it seems that neither the mummy or the mastiff can advert their eyes quick enough.

While Edric is harming the foes, Mera heals Tal.

The second shadow mastiff, hearing its mate yelp, tries to bite Tal.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

It misses.

Richard trips the mummy with his whip. Tal hits the mummy, but is unable to hit the shadow mastiff.

Up Next: Stryx


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

ROUND 3

The mummy, not realizing that its best course of action would probably be to stay down, tries to stand. AOO from Tal

Round 4
Shadow Mastiff 1 24 (37/51) BLINDED
Edric 18(50/50)
Mera 17 (47/47)
Shadowy Triceratops Skeleton 16 (91/91)
Stryx 14 (30/30)
Mummy 1 14 (-7/60)DEAD
Shadow Mastiff 2 12 (51/51)
Richard/Sherix 10 (60/60)(30/30)
Tal 9 (45/62)WOUNDED
Mummy 2 1 (19/60)WOUNDED, BLINDED, PRONE

The Mastiff tries to bite Tal.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Need a Round 3 action from Stryx and a Round 4 action from everyone.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal wants to thank era for the timely intervention but gets worried that any thanks will just spur her on. He appreciated the potion poured down his throat but the invisible arms wrapped around him was a distraction. Thanks Mera. I might need another as well and you are inspiring...but I need to breathe as well as swing my hammer and shield...watch out...

AOO attack 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Full attack on mummy power expertise cleaving inspired heroism 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Threat confirm 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27 for 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (2, 5) + 22 = 29
Cleave attack into shadow puppy 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Crit confirm 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18 for 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (2, 5) + 22 = 29

Mera I think you are quite the inspiration at this moment.

the +2 on attack is for them being blind


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 4

Tal like a man possessed obliterates the mummy and the dog. The remaing dog looks a little unsure on the death-bringer that is Tal!

Up Next: Stryx (Round 3 & 4 action), Edric, Mera & Richard.


Male Human Sorcerer/5 | HP 30/30 | AC 14 | Save +3/+3/+5 | Init +2 Dex | BAB +1/+4

Round 3 & 4

Seeing that Tal has things well in hand, he steps back and pulls out the fireball scroll and begins to study it knowing what looms deeper in the next room.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Do I have line of sight/effect to the Triceratops yet?


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

Richard holds his position and lashes his whip at the dog.

Whip: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

"Heel!"

Sherix chirps.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

@Stryx & Edric: You do have line of sight/effect on the dino - it is a big freakin' dino! :D


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

We still have two dogs, one mummy and one dino up, correct? The triceratops has yet to move?

Turning towards there cleric, Mera states "Edric. I've healed some of our warriors wounds, but he is still injured. Perhaps it makes sense to heal him before he proceeds to confront the large beast. You are likely most skilled than I in such matters, but if you have a plan to assist with these other creatures I will gladly continue to heal Tal."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

"I am well prepared with Milani's light." Edric replies over his shoulder. "I can heal our friend, but it will cost me other spells."

That said he places a hand on Tal's back and a faint rose appears above the warrior.

Lose Consecrate for Cure Mod: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 8) + 5 = 21

Edric's preferred method of healing is to channel people better - which is obviously best done out of combat when possible.

DM Rich - what's the light level like? Edric has Daylight centred on himself.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

@Mera: After Tal there is only one doggie and dino left.

@Edric: It would be dim light, but your daylight spell makes it bright!

@Stryx: You can set off your spell this round if you want.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 5
Shadow Mastiff 1 24 (-9/51) DEAD
Edric 18(50/50)
Mera 17 (47/47)
Shadowy Triceratops Skeleton 16 (91/91)
Stryx 14 (30/30)
Mummy 1 14 (-7/60)DEAD
Shadow Mastiff 2 12 (51/51)
Richard/Sherix 10 (60/60)(30/30)
Tal 9 (62/62)WOUNDED
Mummy 2 1 (-43/60)DEAD

Up Next: Edric, Mera, & Stryx's Round 4 Action

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

Edric's voice rises and he cries aloud "Milani, grant us your light to cleanse this city!" A ray of light leaps from his outstretched palm to blast the undead dinosaur with holy fire!

RT Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage: 5d8 ⇒ (5, 5, 1, 3, 6) = 20
Assuming its both undead and vulnerable to sunlight. If not it takes 5d6.


Male Human Sorcerer/5 | HP 30/30 | AC 14 | Save +3/+3/+5 | Init +2 Dex | BAB +1/+4

"Richard, let's hope this is a legitimate fireball spell …

Stryx concentrates … picks a spot above the dinosaurs head, centers it over the back portion of the pool, and speaks the incantation.

I don't see any to hit for fireball … looks like just the Dino's save

Fireball Dammage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 5, 6) = 19


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Oh, it is authentic. That priestess of Calistria was quite enthusiastic. I mean, I was enthusiastic. I mean, she reassured me." Richard corrects himself a few times and subconsciously rubs his backside.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 4

Reflex save DC13: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

For its size, the dino is agile and moves out of the way of Stryx's Fireball and does not take the damage it should.

Round 5

Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 1, 1) = 20

The same damage! LOL! (Not vulnerable to sunlight)

Edric hits the dino with holy fire damaging it.

The dino will delay its action wile the mastiff stands.

Up Next: Mera, Stryx (Round 5 action), Richard & Tal.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Keep hammering it from range everyone. IF it chooses not to engage us then great. Till it moves up or the mastiff moves up I we keep out position!

Tal readies an attack for whenever the mastiff or the triceratops moves within range to attack.

readied power expertise heroism inspired attack with warhammer 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 for 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Really? I jumped out of the way! Unbelievable. I paid top dollar for that scroll."

He cracks his whip at the mastiff again.
Whip: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11
Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Apparently Calistria found your gift to her priestess lacking. Tal quips as he waits for the mastiff to approach.


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 5

Tal hits the mastiff, but Richard misses with his whip.

Up Next: Mera & Stryx


HP 30/30 | AC 19 T 16 FF 17 | Saves 0/6/6 | Init 2 | Perception 12 | Master
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
Apparently Calistria found your gift to her priestess lacking. Tal quips as he waits for the mastiff to approach.

Sherix tweets, seemingly laughing. Richard grunts, annoyed.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

"Hmmm? Well that's surprising really. I think most Calistrian priestesses find men lacking really. That is my experience with them of course, to each their own."

My options are limited while invisible, so I'll just delay for now unless something pops up that I can help with while maintaining my super secret invisibility.

Mera continues to sing and inspire while invisible, taking note that so far this attempt is going much better than their last. Don't forget Inspire Courage +2 is up!


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 5

Mera continues to inspire courage this round.

Next Up: Stryx


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 6
Shadow Mastiff 1 24 (-9/51) DEAD
Edric 18(50/50)
Mera 17 (47/47)
Shadowy Triceratops Skeleton 16 (62/91) WOUNDED
Stryx 14 (30/30)
Mummy 1 14 (-7/60)DEAD
Shadow Mastiff 2 12 (33/51)WOUNDED
Richard/Sherix 10 (60/60)(30/30)
Tal 9 (62/62)WOUNDED
Mummy 2 1 (-43/60)DEAD

Up Next: Edric, Mera, & Stryx's Round 5 Action

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Cleric 5 | HP: 46/50 | AC:11 FF: 10 | F:+7 R:+3 W+10 | Perc +16, SM +14, DD +16, Dip +15, Knw R +8 | Channel (3d6) 5/11, DC18 will. | Active Conditions: Heroism

RT: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 6, 2, 6) = 21

Edric unleashes another ferocious sunbeam at the shadowy triceratops, burning away a number of of the shadows surrounding it.

Well that's all my big spells gone - but quite effectively!


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Hey that is fine getting rid of all the big spells on this guy. Lets get rid of him and then we can worry about what comes next. Worse case scenario we take a rest and recoup in here if need be.

When the blast of light strikes the triceratops again Tal lets out a Keep it going Edric. Soon it will collapse to dust!


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera continues to sing, but holds any further action for fear it will bring her out of invisibility. She loads her crossbow and takes aim, but does not fire.
She remarks, "I am not a tactician. If you need me to do something, please let me know."


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 6

Edric wounds the dino with a sunbeam. Mera prepares her crossbow. The dino continues to wait. The Mastiff tries to bite Tal again.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

It misses.

Up Next:Richard, Tal & Stryx


Richard's familiar | Heroism on Tal and Edric | HP 60/60 | AC 19 T 12 FF 17 | Saves 7/7/5 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Spells -/3/0 | Bardic Performance 4/23 | 5 Human Bard (duettist)

"Down, you damned mutt!" Richard lashes again.

Whip: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Round 6

Richard's whip connects and the hound yelps!

Up Next: Tal & Stryx

4,301 to 4,350 of 4,806 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.