DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign

Game Master Briccone

Council of Thieves Book 3: What Lies In Dust
Part 5: Delvehaven
The PC will explore the long-sealed Pathfinder lodge..


351 to 400 of 4,803 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Uh he specifically wears the wrap mask so no one should have been able to see those wounds.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

I read the profile wrong. I thought his scarf ended allowing vision of his neck. I will edit it accordingly.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
"If we are to get Areal out alive and leave the knights alive as well we will have to use nonlethal force. To do so and still be effective we will need to pick up and use saps. Does anyone have one or must we go purchase them."

Naberius shakes his head apprehensively, "I would also advise caution, but here we have to disagree. As long as we have someone who can patch them up afterwards, you do not need to bother holding back. As much as you might want to keep all of them alive to spread our legend, I do not think they will give us the same courtesy. Just spare one or two, they will serve the purpose just as well."

Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
"Depending on what Naberius means by making me more efficient I can hold a large portion of the bridge while those behind can stay in relative safety providing support."

Naberius smile enigmatically, and explains, "The spell I have in mind would indeed make you capable of such a feat. Have you ever seen an ogre? That is a rhetorical question, me neither. Not a live specimen, at least. You would be just as large, but not nearly as hard on the eyes..."

Monday Daud wrote:
"Oh!" Monday exclaims with a look of realization on her face as she starts to sip her coffee. "He's a ghost. Here to haunt me. Forever." she states matter-of-factly inbetween sips.

Naberius stops mid-sentence, and stares at Monday and Tuesday mouth agape, looking very much as if he had, as they say, seen a ghost.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
At Monday's revelation...Tal looks at her slack jawed. Really he is haunting you? Why don't you try to get rid of him then or something? Surely there are ways to protect yourself or prevent him from bothering you. He stands up then and tries to position himself between the 2 of them.

Monday's eyes widen at Tal's suggestions, followed quickly by her brow furrowing. "Protect myself?! HE protects me! He died protecting me! He came back from the dead for me. How many of you can say the one you love have or will do the same for you?"

Naberius Belthrune wrote:
Naberius stops mid-sentence, and stares at Monday and Tuesday mouth agape, looking very much as if he had, as they say, seen a ghost.

Pursing her lips and keeping the sour look on her face she will pick up a long crispy piece of bacon and begin poking Nabe in the cheek. "It's rude to stare."


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

To recoils at the verbal outburst from Monday. Trying to recover and explain himself he quickly adds to her, I am sorry for the misunderstanding. When you said he haunts you forever I took it as a negative. I am sorry if I offended either of you. It was not meant intentionally but rather it stemmed from a lack of knowledge.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Stopping her assault on Nabe's face she turn to Tal, wearing her usual grin. "It's okay. While most spirits staying in this world are malevolent it is not a universal truth." she serenely explains before resuming her attack on the wizard.


Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

At first wearing an alarmed look as Monday outs him his posture visibly relaxes as the conversation plays out, his eyes languidly looking over everyone present to see their reactions, a smirk on his face all the while.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12

Eyes wide open, staring helplessly. Mouth opened to silent scream. The sound of flesh tearing.

Naberius shudders. He grits his teeth and forces him to look to Monday, away from the 'ghost.' He firmly raises his hand to block the ongoing assault of poking, inching away from the woman with a look of loathing on his face. He clears his throat and addresses the her, trying his best to maintain his composure.

"Do you mind... Elaborating? What sort of creature have you brought in our midst? I am not in the habit of consorting with such... Abnormalities... In the natural order."


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Naberius Belthrune wrote:
"Do you mind... Elaborating? What sort of creature have you brought in our midst? I am not in the habit of consorting with such... Abnormalities... In the natural order."

Monday arches an eyebrow in defiance. "Didn't you just get through saying you could call on reinforcements for us? With your pedigree I highly doubt it would have been angels that answered your calls."


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map
Tal wrote:
Really Janiven I must be getting home. Lily is expecting me and I have to get to work today. If I just don't show up I am likely to be fired and out of work tomorrow. As much as I appreciate the offer of breakfast I will just eat on the way home.

Janiven will stop Tal, I think you should really listen to what I have to say. Your safety and Lily’s may depend on it.

Lily wrote:
Having gotten her way Lily's stern countenance fades as she now smiles at the boy. You won't be a fuss unless you try and leave. Over there is the wash room to clean yourself up. By the time you are finished I will have everything ready for you.

Yes Ma’am! Morosimo says enthusiastically He washes up quickly and returns and wolfs down the meal Lily prepared and is soon fast asleep.

Lily wrote:
perception on Morosimo for age and weight 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

You think he is about 14-16 years old.

Raveen wrote:
"But let's get to this straight away. We have less than an hour to set up two traps, a cart-full of alchemist fire, and several positions to take, perhaps even a disguise or two," he said, standing up. "I take it that we're all in this? Janiven, you're coming with?"

Sure! I will be there. I can be a part of the decoys with Vitti here. We are both very familiar with the woods and those Rackers will be hard-pressed to keep up with us or find our trail. Janiven says.

Raveen wrote:

Raveen would ask him to carve the task force full-face masks from wood that 'click' on helmets or with sashes.

"Think righteously angry faces, but with animal influences. Angry animals," Raveen tells him, getting the thought straight. "A fox-face...a bear face...a raven-face, heck, throw in a badger, too."

What makes you think he doesn’t have some carved already! He likes to wear them when he’s ‘playing animals’. If he could become one I think he would! Janiven laughs.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12
Monday Daud wrote:
Monday arches an eyebrow in defiance. "Didn't you just get through saying you could call on reinforcements for us? With your pedigree I highly doubt it would have been angels that answered your calls."

Naberius scoffs, pulling on every inch of his hurt pride to turn his fear into a state of controlled zeal, "I would not expect you to comprehend the intricacies of conjuration and planar interaction. A purely spiritual being, be it from the Lower or Upper Planes, is the culmination of the natural cycle of a soul. That same cycle is what maintains the very fabric of existence. Someone with the mental fortitude and strength of character to hold an outsider under their sway can easily send it back to whence it came. Whatever you think of fiends, they are a part of the greater balance of things. The walking dead, on the other hand, are a stain on the fabric of the Multiverse, a stain that can only be wiped out by total annihilation. Do you have any idea what sort of forces you are tampering with? I ask you again, what is that thing?"

He ends his tirade with a sharp intake of breath through his teeth, then turns to the others, telling them, "You know I am right. The dead should not walk. Any civilized man should scorn such monstrous abnormality..."


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

"HE is my brother." she says coolly before bursting into an unrestrained cackle. "You claim fiends are natural but you're disgusted by a caring unsent soul? Spoken like a true Chelaxian. Tuez is a purely spiritual being, not a walking corpse. All that he is is his soul." Monday stops momentarily to adopt a less provoking demeanor. "I know of the river of souls and its due process, how one goes from being freshly dead, to a soul waiting to be reaped, to cast into the torrent of souls and sorted, to judged, to a petitioner to suffer or enjoy the outer planes, before finally being sculpted by the planes or the gods into an Outside being. What I don't know, however, is where Tuesday stepped out of that process, if he even halted it at all. Truthfully I have absolutely no idea whether he is an angel, a fiend, or an undead. He simply is."

Pausing to take a breath and finish her coffee she gives Naberius an appraising look. " Unless you, oh learned one, have any magic to determine what exactly he is? Remnant? Spirit? Outsider? Phantom?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12

Naberius considers Monday's words, though it is clear he would rather storm out of the room than spend more time near the siblings if he had the option.

"Magic? No, this is simply a matter of knowledge..."

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Going by the GM's system, that would mean Naberius knows a bit about Phantoms, but he is by no means an expert on the subject...

Reluctantly the conjurer admits, "I have only a vague idea of what might have occurred. As you may have noticed, necromancy is a field of study that I am loathe to get involved with, unless it can not be avoided. This... Being might have slipped through the cracks without being tainted by negative energy," crossing his arms, he adds, "but personally, I find the distinction purely academic. The being that is linked to you is supposed to have passed on. Whether or not it is technically 'undead,' or 'evil' is not relevant. It is an error, a malfunction in the machine that is the Multiverse. Such things should not be allowed to run unchecked..."

Naberius is silent for a moment, then speaks in a more conciliatory tone. He still avoids looking at Tuesday, but he is making every effort to remain civil.

"It... He listens to your commands? I would ask you to prove it. Send him away, if you can."


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Annoyed at the wizard's classification of her brother she nonthless shrugs at his request. "Fine. Tuesday. Come."


Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Raptly watching the discourse between Monday and the wizard he lets a sigh escape hi lips when she makes her request, his body dissolving along with the sound before flowing forward in a current of black, gray, and silver. Like a calm river the apparition flows about, hastening and whipping about in a frenzied eay as it passes over Naberius before resuming its placid path as it reaches Monday, slowly seeping into her being.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

"Happy now?" she quips as the last of her brother's essence fills her orifices and disappears within. Tugged along in the ectoplasmic stream is the man's scarf now resting daintly over Monday's shoulder.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Tal continues his slacked jawed look as Naberius and Monday go at each other verbally. It gets worse when Tuesday seems to dissolve through Naberius into Monday. What the...how...uh...wa, wa, wait a minute. What just happened there? Did anyone else see that?

Tal walks over to Monday looking at her closely and into her eyes if possible to see if there is anything he can see anything of Tuesday. Not realizing it he sticks out a finger and gives a small little poke on Monday's arm. So is he gone now or just hiding inside of you? Can he feel me touching your arm and hear me talking or is it just you now?


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Monday gives Tal her usual smile. "He's just resting inside, letting our souls and minds mingle and soothe each other. And yes, he can see and hear and feel everything that I do." Her smile then takes on a wolfish tint. "And while I don't mind you poking me he wants to bite that finger off. So please, continue. Your skin is very warm."

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)
Naberius wrote:
Tal wrote:
I don't know how we are going to pull all of that off Raveen. If we have less than an hour to get this done we might have to switch ideas or modify them a bit. Creating a pitfall is time consuming. We have to dig the dirt, shore up the walls to prevent a collapse, hide the dirt in a different location and cover the whole thing up. If not placed properly only part of the cart will fall in posiible injuring or killing Areal in the process. As for the flaming cart ramming into it as well, well that could be deadly again. If we are to get Areal out alive and leave the knights alive as well we will have to use nonlethal force. To do so and still be effective we will need to pick up and use saps. Does anyone have one or must we go purchase them.
"I would also advise caution, but here we have to disagree. As long as we have someone who can patch them up afterwards, you do not need to bother holding back. As much as you might want to keep all of them alive to spread our legend, I do not think they will give us the same courtesy. Just spare one or two, they will serve the purpose just as well."

"Good point," Raveen said, drawing a line at the collision course with the cart. "A roadbump is enough, then: a small trench that caves in under the weight of the cart to stop it in its tracks. That could be done with a quick shovel-work, dirt, and a good eye. As for blood--I've yet to hear all your input."

Before he could get said input, and during his work on the plan, he looked up, and noticed the argument rising about Monday's questionable abilities.
Raveen turned his eye from Monday to Naberius to Tal, and then back again through the exchange, a knowing grin on his lips.
When no one focused on him, he followed Janiven and picked a mask--a fox mask that seemed not unlike a Tian Kitsune face. This must've been for a celebration, or perhaps for Ayama.

Once he returned, with the fox-mask in his belt, the argument was heating up, and Naberius turned to him as well as the others, and declared:

Naberius wrote:
"You know I am right. The dead should not walk. Any civilized man should scorn such monstrous abnormality..."

"He does not walk, but fade," Raveen smiled. "But in all seriousness, I theorize that fades in and out of our realm, soul anchored in another, but taking form in the nearest willing living vessel; his once-sister."

Raveen said calmly. "Possibly his anchor is in the Shadow Realm, where lonesome spirits can pass unto our world--especially since that plane also contains the Underworld*. But this fact plays to our advantage. A restless spirit would surely help our game play out, and we can worry about exorcism later. Frankly, I am surprised at you, Naberius: I've had you pegged as a man from Karvosa by your accent, and considering your talent, I would guess you've been to the Academae. If it is, the Hall of Whispers is surely familiar to you.
But regardless, we've wasted enough time. Unless we all want to play peek-a-boo in our loved ones, we should get this done before Arael passes by Point X."

Raveen asks Janiven to procure the materials**, and asks her to give him a copy of any Dottari warrant, and will ask Naberius and Tal to delay his concerns until after the battle.

Linguistics to Forge Document: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Will take (or grant) Aid Another to the one with the higher checks between Raveen and Naberius

Monday wrote:
He's just resting inside, letting our souls and minds mingle and soothe each other.

Despite his calm reply, upon hearing that, he winces in disgust.

bluff to seem normal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
He coughed, whispering, "Damn cold."
bluff to disguise previous disgust: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
He sighed.

LOL. Even Naberius can make that Sense Motive check.
*Negative Energy Plane.
**Cart, 2 Thunderstones, 4 Alchemical Fire, 1 Tanglefoot Bag


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Monday has +9 Sense Motive so she auto succeeds those lol

Monday turns and gives Raveen a wry look before speaking. "Actually from what he's told me of the period shortly after his death but before he returned to me I believe he first came from the Ethereal Plane, not the Shadow Plane and most certainly not the Negative Energy Plane."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12
Tuesday Daud wrote:
Raptly watching the discourse between Monday and the wizard he lets a sigh escape hi lips when she makes her request, his body dissolving along with the sound before flowing forward in a current of black, gray, and silver. Like a calm river the apparition flows about, hastening and whipping about in a frenzied eay as it passes over Naberius before resuming its placid path as it reaches Monday, slowly seeping into her being.
Monday Daud wrote:
"Happy now?" she quips as the last of her brother's essence fills her orifices and disappears within. Tugged along in the ectoplasmic stream is the man's scarf now resting daintly over Monday's shoulder.

Naberius stands frozen for a moment, slowly relaxing as Tuesday vanishes from sight, even if the method makes him shudder.

Still clearly shaken by the experience, he does his best to gather the shreds of his dignity, standing tall and managing to say, "Yes... That will be... Quite adequate..."

She has some rudimentary control over the thing, at least. That would have to do. For now.

Naberius refrains from further commenting on the matter. The Ethereal Plane seemed most likely. He knew that the Ether was home to many lost spirits, in addition to animate dreamstuff and other horrors. The thought did little to comfort him, but now that the dead man was momentarily gone, he felt like he could concentrate. The wizard grabs a mask resembling a black bird, and retrieves a book from his satchel. He opens the book, revealing a portfolio containing examples of official letters from all over Cheliax. He starts leafing through it to find the appropriate forms.

Raveen Liquean wrote:
"Frankly, I am surprised at you, Naberius: I've had you pegged as a man from Karvosa by your accent, and considering your talent, I would guess you've been to the Academae. If it is, the Hall of Whispers is surely familiar to you."

Hearing his alma mater mentioned, the conjurer shoots a venomous glance at Raveen, hissing, "All too well..."

He then does his best to focus on the task at hand...

Linguistics to aid in forgery: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25

The +2 is from Naberius' book of letters, which he would allow Raveen to peruse as well.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Rolling her eyes as the wizard leaves in a huff Monday lays down completely on the floor with her arms at the side and closes her eyes. For a whole minute she lays like that before the process from before reverses itself, only with a silvery gleaming liquid looking substance leaving her mouth, eyes, and ears instead of the black and grays previously sported by the phantom. Coalescing a few feet above the spiritualist is Tuesday, completely transparent however rather than simply muted. Stretching his arms he cups the back of his head like a pillow before tilting and floating off to the side while keeping his lounging position. Without his scarf the phantom's wounds are painfully obvious, the lack of the front of the throat giving oneself a good look at the inside of throat and spine.

Sitting up Monday wraps her brother's scarf around her own neck while making flicking motions with her tongue before returning to whatever is left of breakfast.

Manifested in Incorporeal form.

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)

@Monday: Naberius is still at the table. xD

Naberius wrote:
He grabs a mask resembling a black bird, and retrieves a book from his satchel. He opens the book, revealing a portfolio containing examples of official letters from all over Cheliax. He starts leafing through it to find the appropriate forms.

Raveen smiled, clearly impressed. Although he himself was familiar with many documents, he didn't have such an extensive collection.

An arrest warrant? And a death certificate? he thinks, feeling the irony and impending danger.

Naberius wrote:
Raveen wrote:
"Frankly, I am surprised at you, Naberius: I've had you pegged as a man from Karvosa by your accent, and considering your talent, I would guess you've been to the Academae. If it is, the Hall of Whispers is surely familiar to you."
Hearing his alma mater mentioned, the conjurer shoots a venomous glance at Raveen, hissing, "All too well..."

Raveen raised an eyebrow, making a mental note to inquire further regarding the matter.

@GM: End Result on Dottari Counter-Order: We got a 33 DC.
Raveen rolled a 25, +2 from Naberius's Letters, +2 from his Aid Another.
Forging a document can take up to 1d4 minutes. Since the document is probably not hand-written, we would get a +8 on the check, for a total of 37--except that we don't have a seal. I guess the bonuses will cancel each other out for an improvised -4, and it will be an opposed Linguistics/Sense Motive/Perception, taking -2 additional penalty to the check since the document contradicts existing orders, for a total of 31. If Janiven has writing supplies that amount to Masterwork, we can get it to 33, and that would be something.

Minutes needed: 1d4 ⇒ 3

With a careful frown, Raveen worked on the papers, receiving valuable hints from Naberius, who worked on this as if he was trained from birth to do so.
Perhaps he was, Raveen thought.

Seizure/Arrest Warrant wrote:

This contains legal jargon appropriate to Cheliax, stating that the Lord Magistrate or the highest public official declares that new evidence rose up in the Arael vs. Westcrown case falls squarely under the jurisdiction of Westcrown, and by extension, the Dottari.

Crossing further than X Miles from Westcrown (the bridge) will constitute a violation of Hell-Bound Order of Command, and breaking the law of Westcrown, and by extension, staining the honor of the knighthood (which the document duly pays lip service to), and the Order of the Rack Lictor will be held responsible of any loss of information or false admissions from the prisoner.
The custody of the prisoner can be contested less in the span of an hour from (Current Time).
Rationale:
1: By playing the jargon to its logical end, the Hellknights (if Armigers) would not wish to contest the document and suffer the chain of punishments that fall down.
2: By wording it in a respectful tone, the Armigers would not suspect that this somewhat craven way of writing comes from the Dottari--whom (according to the sourcebook) they do not respect, although they cannot contest their authority without due process.
3: The stringent time limit sounds like a cheap circumvention of the law (since the settlement could be resolved without the Lictor learning), and that would not seem suspicious. It will also force the Armigers to split their forces to three parts: One (the highest-ranking Hellknight) to Westcrown with the document, another to Citadel Rivad for advice, and another to hold down the prisoner for until further orders. Raveen will advise them (in character) to not risk their jobs and wait there until the issue is resolved.
4: The roadbump could be disguised to be a trap that pops a wheel, which would further encourage the Hellknights to pursue the advice Raveen would suggest to them.
Of course, no plan survives contact with the enemy--so the cartful of explosives and thunderstones are backup, as is Tal and Monday horseback (under the bridge) to the former so he could respond quickly to an attack, and Tuesday phasing through the masonry to surprise them with a couple of Intimidate checks.

What is everyone else doing while Raveen/Naberius are committing forgery? Hopefully getting suited up or at least a little ready. Raveen waits for Janiven to confirm the acquisition of the materials.

"Why, if we hadn't been working on this from the beginning, I'd swear it's real," said Raveen, pressing a false seal atop the paper. He turned to the wizard, and reached out for a handshake.
"Thank you, Naberius. You've been a big help."

If Naberius shakes Raveen's hand:
"Where are my manners? We haven't been properly introduced, have we? My name is Raveen Harmon Liquean--I've been to the colonies as well, and I apologize if I offended you by mentioning them.
By the by--I didn't catch your full name. Like Sir Tal said: We're in this together now.
" Upon saying this, Raveen flashes a sly grin.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Misread inbetween the lines as him leaving, oh well. Changes nothing!


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet
Naberius wrote:
"You know I am right. The dead should not walk. Any civilized man should scorn such monstrous abnormality..."

After Tal gets a bit more information by listening to Raveen and Naberius and examining Monday himself Tal finally answers Naberius's inquiry. While you are right about most undead being an abomination this does not have that feel to me. I would trust Monday's assessment that he is not malevolent. All this talk of planes and everything is beyond me as I am no scholar. I could really care less where he came from now that I know that he harbors us no ill will. He even doesn't bother me so much now that I know that Monday and him are connected.

Of course just at that time Naberius and Raveen go to work onthe forged document and Monday lies on the floor. Curious Tal looks at her and then physically jumps back as Tuesday reappears but in a different form. Whoa, hey now. That is a little bit more frightful than last time. Can't you warn a guy before that happens?

As for prep Tal just needs a mask and to purchase a sap.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Pausing her munching of the bacon Monday scratches her head for a bit before nodding. "I suppose I could announce when he's coming..." Letting a breath pass she'll narrow her eyes at the apparition. "Though I wish you would just say when you're coming..." Her eyes narrow even further as she begins jerking a pointing finger at every man in the room. "YOU SHOULD ALL ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE COMING!"


Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Tuesday shrugs at his sister's ramblings before allowing his weightless body to drify about the room, gazing down on its inhabitants from a higher perspective.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Too much has happened that Mera would have reacted to, so for now I'm going to have to assume she wasn't present thus far for this meeting.

Mera had quite enough wine in celebration yesterday that she ended up sleeping extremely late this morning. Even past those annoying wakeup notices, she put the pillow over her head and fell back asleep.

Mera strolls in to the gathering and looks around. "What? Did I miss something?"

Observing the looks on everyone's faces, she wrongly assumes it is due to her tardiness. "One does not show simply up on time all the time, it is quite expected to be fashionably late you know. Why are you all--"

Mera catches sight of Tuesday drifting about the room and her eyes widen. She moves her head towards Monday but doesn't take her eyes off Tuesday as she stammers, "Uh, is, err, is he quite alright?"

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)
Mera Wist-Thrune wrote:

Mera had quite enough wine in celebration yesterday that she ended up sleeping extremely late this morning. Even past those annoying wakeup notices, she put the pillow over her head and fell back asleep.

Mera strolls in to the gathering and looks around. "What? Did I miss something?"

Observing the looks on everyone's faces, she wrongly assumes it is due to her tardiness. "One does not show simply up on time all the time, it is quite expected to be fashionably late you know. Why are you all--"

"Good morning, Lady Mera," said Raveen, looking up from the document he prepared with Naberius. "Ah, you might be surprised to see me.

"I will explain my presence and our mission. For now, we all find ourselves at the edge of losing what veil of cover we have before the authorities, and suffice to say that we must stage a daring rescue with nothing but a half-baked plan and a heavy reliance in Lady Luck. Arm-wrangling notwithstanding," Raveen sighed, tilting his head sharply at Janiven. "We'd best bring you up to speed if we wish to do this right."

Raveen runs her down through the two plans: Confrontation and ambush or Bluff then ambush, and waits for her (and Monday's) vote.
Naberius prefers Ambush
Tal prefers Bluff
Raveen prefers more time or perhaps some magic on our side...


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera says. "Uh, but." and she points up at Tuesday. Her eyesbrows go up as she just realizes Raveen is here too. She points at him and says, "And, uh. Wait. I'm sleeping"

She shakes her head and blinks her eyes several. "Obviously still asleep, what are you doing here?"

When Raveen runs down her plans she does her best to forget the obvious things which are out of place.

"Well, I was expecting a hot breakfast and another relaxing bath this morning, not quite this. Let me think for a moment." She finds her wait to a seat and begins to think through what she was told.


Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

At Mera's voice Tuesday seizes up before gently floating down to, and then through, the floor, careful to not give her a good view of his throat.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

As Mera aproaches Monday eagerly offers up what's left of her hoarded food. "Oh him? He's fine. Bacon?"


NARRATOR SS MAP/ CoT Map / GS Map / LP Map

Janiven listens to the exchange between Naberius and Monday with interest. She did not know what to make of the Gray Man, but didn’t want to jeopardize Monday or his recruitment to the cause. When Tuesday disappears into Monday, she almost loses her balance. She quickly grabs hold of the table to steady herself and quickly regains her composure.

Vitti, on the other hand, shrieks with terror and hides behind his chair letting out a low Ooooh! Oooooh!

Raveen wrote:
Raveen asks Janiven to procure the materials**, and asks her to give him a copy of any Dottari warrant, and will ask Naberius and Tal to delay his concerns until after the battle.

There should be no issue getting what you require and getting it quickly. Janiven says, Now if I can just find Morosimo. Where is that boy?


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera takes the offered food with nothing more than a "Mmm."

When Tuesday floats through the floor she stands says, "That's an interesting spell. Your doing I assume? He doesn't look the type. Could be quite useful to slip through solid objects like that, I wasn't aware of it."

She whispers, "This rescue mission. It sounds like there are a couple of options, which way are you leaning?


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

"In a sense, we can tell you more about it later." she cooly says before thinking her question about the rescue over. "Dunno. They don't want any casualties so that just makes things harder. Having seen the Hellknights in action the other night I highly doubt the papers trick would work, but then they are that stupidly rigid so it might."

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)

Edit: My post is delayed until Monday and Mera's input are both added.

DM RichD wrote:
There should be no issue getting what you require and getting it quickly. Janiven says, Now if I can just find Morosimo. Where is that boy?

Raveen nodded, wrapping up the warrant, double-checking his gear, and giving the documents to Janiven. "I will pass by my place to get equipped. I would recommend," He said to the others. "For each of you to also get a cloak and hood to hide your hair--especially a style as distinctive as yours--Lady Mera. The mask does little by itself."

If no one needs him, Raveen will bolt out, promising to meet at the a certain point outside the city, possibly the Sunset Gate, since the abandoned shrine is probably at the Priest Sector 'Rego Sacro'.

Off-Screen:
Raveen headed out to his apartment, and got himself his black cloak and hood, tucking both inside a briefcase, as well as other cloaks for the others.
He changed into a pale shirt blue shirt and black pants, slipping into his travel boots and thrusting his arm into prepared gloves.
Packing his light crossbow, and strapping a thin quiver (5 bolts) he placed it in a burlap sack, carrying both it and the briefcase, keeping his mask under his shirt.
"Just a matter of luck, right?" he muttered to himself quietly, knowing that his neighbors were out at work. "Yeah...no problem."

Disguise. Minor Changes only; hair color change and bandage over the nose for +5 to check. 1 use of Disguise Kit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Looking up, he noticed his calendar. The 26th already? He paused a moment, and then sighed, smiling a bit, She'll understand. She'll be impressed, won't she? Although others might not be...
Heading back out, he quickly navigated the streets of Westcrown--the early morning breeze was salty and fresh, but the scent of battle was in the air.

He will then meet up with the rest if they happened to intersect with him.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12

The Handshake:
Raveen Liquean wrote:
He turned to the wizard, and reached out for a handshake. "Thank you, Naberius. You've been a big help."

Sense Motive to sense the trap: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Naberius glances at Raveen's extended hand. Sensing some ulterior motive to the gesture, he adopts a guarded posture. Such shows of gratitude would normally be restricted to equals, but this was obviously more than just an attempt at social climbing. Finally the conjurer grasps the offered hand, looking the younger man evenly in the eyes as he speaks.

As Raveen finishes, Naberius pulls him closer using the already established grip. Not forcefully, but firmly enough to indicate his wish to keep the following between them. He maintains eye contact, whispering, "My name would likely mean nothing to you. You would do well to direct you inquisitiveness towards things that aid our cause. We are all in quite enough trouble without courting more, would you not agree?"

His tone is cool but even, and there is no malice in his voice. He lets go of Raveen's hand, and turns to pack away his book and then the mask, pausing only for a second to appreciate its carved feathers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Naberius gets ready by mentally going through all his prepared spells, making sure he recalls all the appropriate gestures and incantations. He also goes through his material components, all of which he already knows just by touching them. This would be the first chance he would have to test the enlargement spell. The effects of a botched transmutation could be ugly, so it would not hurt to be careful...

Of course, at this point in his studies, such mishaps were all but unheard of. The true purpose of the practise was to keep his mind occupied, and away from the thing floating around the temple like some grotesque marionette...

The conjurer sketches a small bow towards Mera as she makes her entrance, but turns away as she approaches the siblings. He is clearly keeping his distance from Monday and Tuesday, even avoiding looking at the pair.

He waits for the group to reach an agreement on the plan, nervously glancing at his pocket watch.


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera finishes her food and stands from the table. She looks around the room and then over to Tal, "I must admit, going against the Hellknights is not an activity that I want to be doing every day and yet here we are again in as many days. I can assist with some form of distraction perhaps, but I do not wish my face to be seen. The mask is an excellent idea and I am quite accustom to being in costume."

"Whilst it is unlikely that a Hellknight would recognize me, I would not like to expose myself publicly any more than completely necessary. I've practiced fencing, though never with intent to harm. I've spent some time with the master of arms with ranged weaponry and while I am not a marksman, I could hold my own. I best could server with some magical assistance, an inspirational song or distracting our opponents."

She makes her way over to Naberius and Raveen. She asks curiously, "We have two plans. Who is spearheading these plans? Where do I fit into these two plans?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12

Naberius nods towards Raveen, saying, "Our young chameleon here has been the mastermind behind both. He seems quite enthusiastic about the chance to humiliate the Hellknights by deceiving them..."

The conjurer shakes his head disapprovingly before continuing, "I, however, would advise caution. I have full faith in Raveen's abilities, but the second plan has far too many variables. We have no way of knowing how they will react, even if we succeed. You might think them predictable, but they are no fools. If the Hellknights notice our deception, we will lose the element of surprise. As for you, no doubt your role in said plan would involve closer interaction with them than you would be comfortable with..."

He crosses his arms, gravely stating, "We need to be quick and efficient, and leave nothing to chance. If we fail, it might be the end of us all."


Female Human Bard/5 Init +3 | Perception +8 | AC17/T13/FF14 | HP 47/47 | Fort +2* / Ref +7* / Will +4* | CMB +2 / CMD 15

Mera nods through Naberius's statement. "While I am sure it is the dream of some to humiliate and outsmart the Hellknights, I have no such desires. I tend to concur with what what Naberius has just said. I'm sure you all feel equally that you do not wish to leave anything to chance, but if the risk is less in one plan then that is the one I would vote for. I am not sure the circumstances are dire enough yet to throw caution into the wind."

After a moment of thought she adds, "Do we know if he is the only prisoner being transported? What if there are multiple, what shall we do with the others? Is it not less suspicious if we free more than him? I suppose that adds to the element of risk however, so never mind, disregard that."


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15

Throwing the last of her food to a now rather plump Vasco she finally adds to the discussion. "If there is other prisoners we don't have to take them with us if we free them... But I rather not blindly free convicts and it turns out they're mass murderers or rapists. Be different if we were attacking slavers but the Hellknights still arrest bad people don't they? Or do they only go after firebrands and people who don't want their daughters to starve?"

After a moment she remembers to add "My connection to the ethereal also gives me some capacity to heal wounds, so if you don't want any of the knights to die you don't have to worry about using completely nonlethal subjugation methods."

Seeing everyone also start to collect animal masks she starts slightly flailing her arms in excitement. "Oh! Oh! Oh! What kind of animal am I? Tuez?"


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

Sorry I thought I posted this yesterday.

Monday Daud wrote:
Pausing her munching of the bacon Monday scratches her head for a bit before nodding. "I suppose I could announce when he's coming..." Letting a breath pass she'll narrow her eyes at the apparition. "Though I wish you would just say when you're coming..." Her eyes narrow even further as she begins jerking a pointing finger at every man in the room. "YOU SHOULD ALL ANNOUNCE WHEN YOU'RE COMING!"

Tal just shakes his head as Monday starts hollering at he men in the room. I think you need to take up a relaxing hobby. Something a bit quieter and subdued. Perhaps embroidery? Should you ever meet my wife I am sure she could teach you how. Speaking of Lily, Calling over to Janiven, Have you seen Morosimo this morning? I was going to ask if he got the message delivered and Lily was ok with it. I hope nothing happened to him while out last night. Any way we can send someone to check and see if they can find him while we take care of this Areal problem?

Tal lets Naberius sum up the plans to Mera while Tal finishes what ever food if any Monday happened to leave on his plate. As the talk seems to go in favor of the ambush route Tal looks at Mera and Monday. Don't worry too much about them getting close to you. If Naberius is able to make it so I can control the bridge then any forces will have to get past me to get to anyone else. That should give you the freedom to move and engage as you need to from a distance. As long as you are close enough to aid me should they get a few lucky blows in that is all I ask.


m Human Ftr 5 HP:62/62AC*:28,12,26 Saves:6/4*/5 CMB: +13 CMD: 29 Init: +3 Perc: +10 Link to the spreadsheet

When Monday asks about masks Tal can't help but answer as straight faced as possible. That is easy. Your a squirrel: bushy hair, going from one thing to the next with high energy, gathering up all the food. Definitely a squirrel.

I have no idea about Tuesday though...perhaps you both should be squirrels as you are related.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
I think you need to take up a relaxing hobby. Something a bit quieter and subdued. Perhaps embroidery? Should you ever meet my wife I am sure she could teach you how.

"And I'm sure I could teach her some things less quiet and subdued in return." Monday counters with a grin.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:

When Monday asks about masks Tal can't help but answer as straight faced as possible. That is easy. Your a squirrel: bushy hair, going from one thing to the next with high energy, gathering up all the food. Definitely a squirrel.

I have no idea about Tuesday though...perhaps you both should be squirrels as you are related.

"Squirrel? Squirrel!" happily getting up with a start she scampers off to the mask stockpile to find a squirrel mask.


Male Phantom Init +2 | Perception +5 | AC16/T12/FF14 | HP 22/22 | DR/Slashing 5 | Fort +4 / Ref +5 / Will +0 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Tal Bernard Mainz wrote:
... Tal finishes what ever food if any Monday happened to leave on his plate.

Nada.

As someone else mentions his name Tuesday reemerges from the floor behind Tal and then unceremoniously floats through the man.

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)

My previous post takes place after this one.

Naberius wrote:
"My name would likely mean nothing to you. You would do well to direct you inquisitiveness towards things that aid our cause. We are all in quite enough trouble without courting more, would you not agree?"

Raveen looked him back in the eye, and he nodded, as if knowing exactly what he meant.

When Naberius turned to pick up his mask, however, Raveen turned bodily to his direction.

"You'll need more than that one mask," he commented softly.

I love roleplaying games.

Raveen turned his eyes to Mera as she began to catch up to date.

Naberius wrote:

"Our young chameleon here has been the mastermind behind both. He seems quite enthusiastic about the chance to humiliate the Hellknights by deceiving them..."

The conjurer shakes his head disapprovingly before continuing, "I, however, would advise caution. I have full faith in Raveen's abilities, but the second plan has far too many variables. We have no way of knowing how they will react, even if we succeed. You might think them predictable, but they are no fools. If the Hellknights notice our deception, we will lose the element of surprise. As for you, no doubt your role in said plan would involve closer interaction with them than you would be comfortable with..."

Mera's reply was disheartening to Raveen's ears.

"It is not only their humiliation I seek--this strike is but the first to the Children of Twilight, and it must be a very good one. It will determine if the city hears of us--and what they will hear of if they do: For our own sake, our victory must represent what this order should be viewed as: Swift, clever, and entrenched. The idea that some of the Dottari sympathize with us will make our expansion all the easier. You will need many faces for an organization that hides its own.

"However, Naberius's assessment is true," Raveen said softly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "No plan survives contact with the enemy. Had I more resources and time to prepare, doubtlessly something better would have been made, but the option is yours. You have the right to choose."

Details for Tal:
Tal wrote:
I don't know how we are going to pull all of that off Raveen. If we have less than an hour to get this done we might have to switch ideas or modify them a bit. Creating a pitfall is time consuming. We have to dig the dirt, shore up the walls to prevent a collapse, hide the dirt in a different location and cover the whole thing up.

"We may use bear traps instead, and Team Bandits will come equipped with Tanglefoot Bags.

Since they remain for 2d4 rounds--and their horses will be bolting due to any Thunderstones near the Bear Traps, they will probably be too disabled to react to our attack.

[ooc]Raveen notes the choices.[/ooc]

"Plan Muscle it is, then. I would have the order as so: The Bandits, the Lions, and the Link.
The Lions, I would choose, are our two specialized units: Sir Tal and Sir Naberius, and would be stationed under the bridge to be both close enough to support one another and hidden enough to allow quick action. I would have Monday and her...brother, as well as Janiven and Vitti to form the Link, who will support Team Bandits in defeating the disabled or trapped knights near our ambush site. After that is done, Team Link will then position themselves upon the hill--then push down the cart and move downhill to support the Lions. When that happens, Team Bandits go down the hill, and Team Lions appear.
Although you are the learned one of us--I would recommend your grease,
" Raveen said

spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

The Bandits--would be Lady Mera and I,[/b]" Raveen pointed unceremoniously at himself. "I can be loud and rowdy if I choose to be, and Mera's sharp tongue can whip the men. If she would prefer to stay silent, perhaps she and Monday should switch places--but knowing her work as an opera singer--perhaps she could change her voice as I do.
Now,
" Raveen said, looking to his hands strangely. "Plan Muscle is...bloody. I would prefer to keep our hands clean, but if things go bad, and one of our masks falls or gets broken...Those who see us will see nothing after today."

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Sense Motive DC 17:
It is clear Raveen took part in dozens of ambushes before--perhaps even raids. His knowledge of the arcane and its applications in warfare are uncommon.

He sighed, looking between his comrades.

"I hope that I will not come to regret keeping this to vote. Let's go."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Infernal Binder 4 | AC 16* | HP 32/32 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | CMB +1, CMD 13 | Init +2 | Perception +2 (+4 with familiar), Spellcraft +12
Raveen Liquean wrote:
"You'll need more than that one mask," he commented softly.

"I would rather not wear any, but here we are," the wizard mutters, and starts looking for a hooded cloak to hide his hair and clothes.

Mera Wist-Thrune wrote:
After a moment of thought she adds, "Do we know if he is the only prisoner being transported? What if there are multiple, what shall we do with the others? Is it not less suspicious if we free more than him? I suppose that adds to the element of risk however, so never mind, disregard that."

Naberius muses, "I do not recall Janiven mentioning anything of the sort. Arael is their guest of honor, so to speak. It would not do to place a known rebel with other prisoners. He could instigate a riot..."

The conjurer looks to Janiven for confirmation.

Monday Daud wrote:
Throwing the last of her food to a now rather plump Vasco she finally adds to the discussion. "If there is other prisoners we don't have to take them with us if we free them... But I rather not blindly free convicts and it turns out they're mass murderers or rapists. Be different if we were attacking slavers but the Hellknights still arrest bad people don't they? Or do they only go after firebrands and people who don't want their daughters to starve?"

Naberius sneers, "The Hellknights uphold the law. The last time I checked, wanton killing and acts of violence were still prohibited in most societies, even Cheliax..."

"Of course, you are correct in that Order of the Rack traditionally focuses on supressing seditious thought. They would not bother with common criminals, that is what the Dottari are for."

Monday Daud wrote:
After a moment she remembers to add "My connection to the ethereal also gives me some capacity to heal wounds, so if you don't want any of the knights to die you don't have to worry about using completely nonlethal subjugation methods."

Naberius shifts nervously, and mumbles just loudly enough to be audible, "Oh, wonderful. There is a reason you are here, aside from offending the sensibilites of more civilised folk..."

Raveen Liquean wrote:
"It is not only their humiliation I seek--this strike is but the first to the Children of Twilight, and it must be a very good one."

"If we fail, it will be the last," Naberius states matter-of-factly, "Are we all ready to move out, then?"

Grand Lodge

Male Humanoid (Human) Rogue 3, Wizard 2, HP 43/47 (AC14, t14, f-; +5R,+8R,+6W, Perception +9 (+10 danger sense), Sense Motive +8, Stealth +14)
Naberius wrote:
"I would rather not wear any, but here we are."

Raveen grinned.

"That's not what I meant," he added in an undertone.

Sense Motive DC 17:

He wonders if hiding his last name is a good enough mask to protect him.

Naberius wrote:
""If we fail, it will be the last. Are we all ready to move out, then?"

"Hopefully so," Raveen answers, chuckling at Naberius's mumble towards Monday.

Raveen heads out to his apartment as per the two posts above. As he leaves, he whispers something under his breath.

Perception 10 to hear:
"I am cruel only to be kind; thus bad begins...and worst remains behind

@GM: Can we procure from Janiven or one of her contacts a Bear Trap or something of the same type? We have no time to set up an entire pitfall to the four knights who will be distracted.


Female Human Spiritualist Init +3 | Perception +11 | AC17/T12/FF14 | HP 20/20 | Fort +5 / Ref +2 / Will +8 | CMB +3 / CMD 15
Naberius Belthrune wrote:
Naberius shifts nervously, and mumbles just loudly enough to be audible, "Oh, wonderful. There is a reason you are here, aside from offending the sensibilites of more civilised folk..."

Upon happily retrieving a squirrel mask she sidles up to the wizard with her trademark wolfish grin. "Nobles or commoners or devil dealers, humans f@%* all the same. You should try it sometime. Might cut down on some of that stress."

351 to 400 of 4,803 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's Council Of Thieves Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.