DM Papa.DRB - Legendary Planet

Game Master Almonihah


3,101 to 3,150 of 3,239 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

Kit will follow the creature.

Hey you! Get back here!

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
Damage: 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

+2 on Kit’s attacks!

This a sound based attack? I get +4 more if it is.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Who’s the badass singing gunslinger?


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Nope, it's non-sonic telekinesis.


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Is the map correct? Map 1, Encounter C9? Are the white spots the monsters? If so, how did Kit attack one? I'm just wanting to see the combat before taking my action.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision
GM_Almonihah wrote:


Two bolts of lightning strike Kit, while one each strike Fenwick and Dakkar.

Damage vs. Fenwik: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7

reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Bishop will charge in next to Kit who I presume needs to move to the white creature...or if Kit drops the wounded one, Bishop will charge a fresh opponent.

charge attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 20
+1 longsword damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Dakkar snarls louder as the bolt glances him. Thoughts about the function of this place pushed out of his mind by blind fury. He rushes a creature and bites at it angrily, prepared to pursue if this one tries to flee.

Bite: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 16

Dakkar is now Raging. He's prepared to use No Escape to give chase if his current target tries to move away from him.


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

The map is correct but I'm not sure Kit has realized he can move his token.


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

I moved Kit

Iskender fires his first shot ever with his spur rifle...

+1 Spur Rifle To Hit: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23 19-20/x2, 80'
+1 Spur Rifle Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

...at the one Dakkar is battling, and then skirts 30' towards the north around the outside of the menhir circle.

pew pew!


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

Kit can always count on Iskender to get him to where he needs to be!


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

The creature that all but Dakkar attacked dissipates under your assault.

1d3 ⇒ 2
1d3 ⇒ 2
1d3 ⇒ 3

Damage Dakkar: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 3, 2) = 9
Damage Kit: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 4) = 16
Damage Fenwick: 6d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 4, 1, 3) = 15

A number of bolts crackle out from the pillars at those within the ring. Or rather, through them, for they continue on to the center of the ring, meeting in the air. There is a brilliant flash... and the remaining creatures are gone.

You can still feel the static potential in the air of the lightning, however.


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

"First of all, is everyone ok? Next, look, I keep forgetting to hurry you guys into fights, but I will try to remember next time!"


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision
GM_Almonihah wrote:

The creature that all but Dakkar attacked dissipates under your assault.

1d3
1d3
1d3

[dice=Damage Dakkar]4d4
[dice=Damage Kit]4d4
[dice=Damage Fenwick]6d4

A number of bolts crackle out from the pillars at those within the ring. Or rather, through them, for they continue on to the center of the ring, meeting in the air. There is a brilliant flash... and the remaining creatures are gone.

You can still feel the static potential in the air of the lightning, however.

are these the same DC 14 reflex for half or something more direct?

"Let me know if we want to group up for some restorative care."


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

Remind me again why I stepped to the pillars again? Kit says as his hair still dances a little wildly from the electricity assault.


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Still the same DC 14 reflex half.


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

"Are you all ok?"


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

reflex sv: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Seeing several more bolts of electricity hitting his new found companions, once we are gathered together to lick our wounds and discuss what to do next, Bishop will channel some heling power.

channel energy: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 6) = 14


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

Ref: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Dakkar leaps out of the ring and paces, calming down a bit.

"...So, you'd think people would have mentioned it if there was something like this in the middle of the road the whole time. Or at least would have built the road around it instead of through it."


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

I think we definitely should walk around it and continue on our way! Kit says patting his still dancing hair down.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

"And no one knows what this is? … then I agree to leave it alone and bypass it."


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

"I gave it my best thinking, and I couldn't figure it out."


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Going around the odd circle with your 'camels', you continue on for a few miles. It's getting late in the afternoon when you see a large tent up ahead, with a few sloppily-skinned skins drying on racks out in front of it. The tent itself is surprisingly white, save for the wasteland dust that's blown onto it, with a blood-red pennant tossing in the wind on the top of its central pole.

Three burly humanoids were standing out in front of the tent, and as you approach they turn towards you. They have smooth, bluish skin and flat faces, noses little more than slits below their bulging eyes.

One of the three steps forwards and waves at the tent. "Trade?" he asks in an accent so thick even your translation magic has trouble with it.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

"Well hello there! Hail and well met. Of course we would love to see what you have to trade. Oh and where might that accent place your origins?"

Bishop tries to make nice with all new comers because it is much easier to deal with friendly unknown blue people than unfriendly. :)

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Iskender watches Bishop take the lead with these folks. "Think they've got anything good?"


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

As the three smile at you, you notice that they don't seem to have tongues--not like they've been removed, but like their species doesn't even have them. Perhaps this is the source of their accents?

Before any of them respond, a particularly large individual comes out of the tent. He smiles broadly and gestures at the tent. "Yes, trade! Two only."

Sense Motive DC 5:
1d20 ⇒ 1

These folks are terrible liars. As if their builds weren't giveaway enough, the way they're looking at you has much more to do with the way a predator looks at prey than how a merchant looks at an unsuspecting outsider to fleece. This is an ambush.


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Dakkar looks at the figures suspiciously... then steps forward with the Bishop as if to join in the 'trade' group, though really just planning on being within arms reach when the fighting inevitably started.

He returns their predatory looks with one of his own, a hungry gaze that conveyed the thought that whatever these strange bandits were, they were made out of meat.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

sense motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

"Well my friends, it seems that you aren't telling the truth and mean us harm. I strongly advise against it."

Bishop doesn't let the element of surprise go given that this is an ambush. Casts Bless. if they turn friendly, then I am willing to waste 1 lvl spell to get them off the ledge


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Having also made out on my sense motive check (barely), Iskender would like to start a song of inspiration, if permitted!


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

That's very rude if you ask us to trade and then try and do us harm. Explain yourselves! Kit says angrily. He hates when someone is a bad host!


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Even Dakkar's indimidating glare doesn't prevent the strange people from grabbing spears and starting towards you. They're not surprised that you caught them, so you don't have a round to act before combat.

Kit init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Iskender init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Dakkar init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Fenwick init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Syaandi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Erlantu: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Iskender, you go before them, then everyone else goes after the boss-type one that stepped out of the tent. The map is updated.


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Iskender reaches deep down in himself and draws up his mythic powers, and directs his companions, "move to the wall! make a defensible line!"

Marshal's Order to Advance (Ex) wrote:
As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to inspire a tactical advance on the field of battle. This allows you and each of your allies within 30 feet to take either a single move action of the character’s choice or a 5-foot step, as long as you or your ally has the ability to take such an action (for example, an unconscious character still can’t take an action). The action granted by this ability doesn’t count toward the number or type of actions a creature is allowed to take on its turn.

Iskender uses his free move action to move directly north towards the structure (drawing his rifle as he moves), and points out a line between himself and the advancing ruffians.

As his normal move action, he draws his wand, and then he starts his song of inspiration.

+2/+2

Everyone should right now take a move action, or a 5' step. Preferably to get us into a better tactical position, but no specific compulsion exists to make you do something specific.


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

Dakkar quickly rushes up to one of the enemies.

Move action completed


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

I've been excited about using this ability at some point, so we'll see just how well it works! How much oomph it gives us.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

Bishop follows orders and moves to the wall. "Dakkar, are you good out there?"

Bishop doesn't have the move speed to get that far to help, so the wall is the next best thing. but I should be able to off-tank the BBEG?


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

With Kit's 200' movement, I should use this ability more often, hahaha!


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

While Dakkar goes on a frenzy on the henchmen, Kit will step up to the boss.


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

The apparent leader of these people laughs as Kit approaches him, taking a step back only so he has space to attack with his long spear.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 11 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 11 + (4, 4) = 25
???: 1d6 ⇒ 2

The spear crackles with violet energies as it strikes the ranger. The aura burns where it touches Kit... but he also notices it doing the same to the creature wielding it, who seems heedless to the pain.

Everyone but Iskender up now


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Tear, 'em up guys! And don't forget the +2/+2!


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

Dakkar snarled, frothed, and tore into the foe before him with savage abandon.

going into a rage

Bite: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 13

Wild Bite: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 36
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 13

Claw: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 11

Claw: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 12

Tail: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 16

Wild Bite crit confirm: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 17
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 15

And, because he may need it after that
Self Control: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
And this is why Dakkar picks the area where all the closest things are enemies.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision
Dakkar. wrote:

Dakkar snarled, frothed, and tore into the foe before him with savage abandon.

going into a rage

[dice=Bite]1d20+12+2+2
[dice=Damage]1d6+6+2+2

And, because he may need it after that
[dice=Self Control]1d20+5+2
And this is why Dakkar picks the area where all the closest things are enemies.

Nice!!! PS--are you wearing the bite enhancing cloak that I heard when I first joined your group?


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

"So?! are we forming a wall of just 2 people?" Bishop is amazed by the battle tactics of this group, but will charge into the fray!

charge attack +1 longsword: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 23
damage +1 longsword: 1d8 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

The Cloak of Fangs can only be used three times a day. These grunts aren't worth it.


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

Kit smiles as he takes a five-foot step.

I'll show you inhospitality!

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 2 + 4 = 34
Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 + 4 = 16
Damage 1: 1d12 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 21
Damage 2: 1d12 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 14

Using Ranger's Focus for an additional +4/+4

Because I have the Always A Chance Champion Ability, that 1 is not an automatic miss, so I hit if his AC is 16 or lower.


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Dakkar rends the creature he attacked apart. Disturbingly, even as he dies, he smiles and tries to laugh. Fenwick's blow strikes home, as does Kit's first attack.

The two remaining warriors outside attack Fenwick, while one more that was still inside the tent moves up and aims for Kit.

Fenwick stab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Fenwick stab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Kit stab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Fenwick Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Iskender is up


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Iskender moves and hits the two near Fenwick with sound burst

sound burst: 1d8 ⇒ 6

And a DC 13 Fort save, or be stunned for a round.


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Amazingly enough both of Iskender's targets are stunned.

The leader keeps stabbing Kit.

Spear: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 9 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + (1, 6) = 17
Backlash: 1d6 ⇒ 3

He scores another painful blow on the ranger.


Male Aasimar Cleric 6 (AC: 23) [T: 12 FF:22]) | HP: 49/49 | F+7, R+4, W+12 | Init: +1 | Perc: +8 | 60’ Darkvision

Taking advantage of the stunning opportunity, Bishop moves around the backside of his original target and attempts to thump him again.

+1 longsword attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15 flatfooted AC
+1 longsword damage: 1d8 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 = 10


M Dakkar 1/Barbarian (Wild Rager, Unchained) 5 MT 1 hp 95/95, AC 19 | Rage 13/15 | Fort+10 Ref+6 Will+5 | Perception+9 | MP: 4/5

As usual, Dakkar's first uncontrolled action is always 'attack nearest creature'.

Dakkar rushed towards the next foe before blindly biting at it.

Bite: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 18
Damaged: 1d6 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 15

Will: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20

He then settles down a little bit, though still enraged.


Male Human Ranger 6 (Guide)/Champion 1 (HP 84/84 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+8 R:+7 W:+4 CMB:+9 CMD:21 Init:+1 Perc: +10 Survival +10)

Kit will continue to attack the leader.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 + 4 = 35
Attack 2: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 + 4 = 19
Damage 1: 1d12 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 19
Damage 2: 1d12 + 6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 4 = 16


Male Shapeshifting Griffon Technomancer 20 | LP Maps

Fenwick downs his target, while Kit takes down the leader, who dies still wearing a razor-sharp smile. The stunned warrior shakes off his disorientation while the warrior in the tent continues attacking Kit.

Spear: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Varisian Bard 5/Gunslinger 1 (AC: 19[T: 12 FF: 17] (+4 vs AOO) | HP: 54/54(0NL) | F+3*, R+8*, W+4* | Init: +2 |Perc: +7)

Iskender puts away his wand, and fires his rifle at the creature to his SW...

+1 Spur Rifle To Hit: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23 19-20/x2, 80'
+1 Spur Rifle Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

3,101 to 3,150 of 3,239 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Papa.DRB - Legendary Planet - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.