DM Elanmorin's Hell' Rebels

Game Master Rogar Valertis

Kintargo has been taken over by the forces of Hell!
Barzillai Thrune has the city in his clutches, will heroes arise and suceed in guiding the resistance against the tyrant or will they fall as so many others before of them?

HELL’S REBELS REBELLION SHEET

Lootfinder by Veccio

Handouts

Initiative order:
[dice=Initiative check (Elurius)]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Lirotha)]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Kurglunn)]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Oren)]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Rocco)]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Talon)]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Initiative check (Valrani)]1d20+1[/dice]

Day Job checks:
Result: 5 -> 1 gp
Result: 10 -> 5 gp
Result: 15 -> 10 gp
Result: 20 -> 20 gp
Result: 25 -> 50 gp
Result: 30 -> 75 gp
Result: 35 -> 100 gp
Result: 40 -> 150 gp

Map of Kitargo

The wasp nest

Iudeimus Tenements

Lucky Bones - lvl 01

Lucky Bones - Undervater Level


5,401 to 5,449 of 5,449 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>

Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

True! I have a +1 cloak. I didn't know the resistance was same type. I always assumed PfE was something else. So its a Magical construct? So...give me Resistances and weaknesses/vulnerabilities.


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Elurius gives a complete look of surprise at the rising shell things and mentally sings-screams down the telepathy lines reaching high notes just out side of the human vocal range. <<♫aAaAaA! Shelyn's Damnable Glaive! There's deadly looking things in here!♫>>

She floats over to Lirotha while drawing her mace, before throwing a small shield around the woman.

Casting Shield of Faith on Lirotha to add +3 deflection to her AC.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

Lirotha:
Immunities fire, construct traits;
Resistances electricity 10, DR 5/bludgeoning;
Weaknesses fragile frame → Fragile Frame: Whenever a shell sentinel is dealt a critical hit from a bludgeoning weapon or rolls a natural 1 on a Reflex saving throw, it must succeed at a DC 12 Fortitude save to resist being forced to discorporate. For 1 round after being forced to discorporate in this way, a shell sentinel gains vulnerability to bludgeoning damage.

Elurius swims to Lirotha's position and casts a protection spell on her, meanwhile the witch suffers the effects of the shells poison.

Lirotha is staggered and suffers Wisdom damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Undaunted the shell things slash at the nearby enemies...

It's raining shells!:
Blue vs Valrani 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Blue vs Valrani 02: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Blue vs Valrani 03: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Blue vs Valrani 04: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Critical Confirmation check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Black vs Oren 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Black vs Oren 02: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Black vs Oren 03: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Black vs Oren 04: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 If wounded applies bleed 1 and applies poison requiring a DC13 fort save

Oren & Valrani, I need your exact ACs please

Round 02 - Bold may act

Shell thing (blue)
Shell thing (black)

Oren
Rocco
Lirotha
staggered, -2 wis
Valrani
Elurius


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Val is AC 22, or 23 if haste is active. Normally she is 15. Her wild shape (medium) gives +2 NA, her barkskin gives another +3 (enhancement bonus to NA - so it stacks); Cats grace gives another +2. Haste extra +1 if still active)

Sharkani sinks her teeth into the closest of the crab-things. Her viscous undercut mouth is designed for savaging underwater, and she seems to have an almost feral delight in the attack.

attack,BS,WS,MF: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 19 Extra +1 if haste active, extra +1 if prayer is still active
damage,BS,WS,MF: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2, 7) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 20Extra +1 if prayer active

haste active?:

And extra attack if still hasted.
attack,BS,WS,MF, haste: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 15 Extra +1 if prayer active
Extra +1 to damage if prayer is activedamage,BS,WS,MF: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 18


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Shield of Faith should add another +3 unless you had a deflection bonus already.


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Ahh, yes, I forgot about that. I have a one point deflection. I also forgot I already have 1 point of NA, which was overwritten with the sharkes NA. Net result is AC 23, or 24 if haste is active

One hit.

As the crustacean sinks its teeth into her shark-flesh, Vanrani seethes with rage. The magic within her blood tries to resist its foul poison...

fort, med: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

But the magic within her is not used to the new form and can't counter the quick acting poison!

However the lawyer-druid-shark (and anyone who is so unkind as to draw parallels between her profession and form....) has more than just one type of magic. Calling on her meditations of the earlier morning, she tries frantically to resist the foul incursion of crab-venom.
Cancels rite of bodily purity for the reroll
fort, med: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
and (just) manages to fight it off.


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

I think my AC is correct in my header. I don’t think we have Haste active, so it is 26 by my count.

Oren is hit by one of the attacks.

Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

She responds by slashing at the Black colored creature with her klar.

Power Attack with buffs 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 - 2 = 16
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 = 15

Iterative power Attack with buffs 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 = 12


Male Halfling Spiritualist 5/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 39/39 | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +7 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (3/4) 2nd (2/3) | Status: N/A

Rocco calls on Kurglunn's protection, even as the phantom remains within his consciousness. Ectoplasm seems to materialize in the water around Rocco, creating a sheen of warding around him as he swims forward to get into a flank with Sharkrani!

Swift action to use Bonded Manifestation (grants a +4 shield bonus - total AC22); double move to swim past one of the shell things (provokes AoO) and get into the flank!


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Given that she is still invisible and the haste was supposed to last about the same amount of time as her invisibility (invis for 6 rounds started round 1 of combat, Haste for 5 rounds started round 2 of combat) it is probably still active. However as she moved out of line of sight, both Shield Others have been negated. Prayer is still active under same logic (6 rounds started round 1).

Elurius not quite sure what to do for her last few seconds of being invisible decides to pick up her bar style heavy mace and moves a bit closer to the nearest shell based thing. She hefts the weapon and swings at the object, breaking her invisibility but hopefully catching it off guard!

mwk. Heavy mace: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Bludgeoning damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Over the teleathic bond everyone shares, Lirotha will warn the group, the strange poison mixing her words a bit.

"Whachit! Its a magical constructed! They are vulnerably...they can be shattered! Hit them Hard Oren!"

Lirotha then gestures at Oren, granting her luck beyond the normal levels the universe allows!

Fortune HEX!:
The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. Once a creature has benefited from the fortune hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

Valrani's jaws crush the shell construct once taking a large chunk of its substance out of its frame.

Oren hits once as well with her klar, which causes considerably less damage than it should.

Elurius materializes near the bluish shell sentinel smashing it with her mace.

Rocco swims behind the same target and prepares to attack it, but not before the creature attacks him in return!

AoO Blue vs Rocco: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 same as above, bleed and posion

Meanwhile Lirotha uses her hex powers to increase her friends' accuracy.
@Lirotha: you need to keep rolling fort saves until you can beat DC13

Despite suffering some damage the shell sentinels seem to regain substance and keep attacking!

The Shell-pocalypse!:
Blue vs Rocco 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 same as above, bleed and posion

Blue vs Elurius 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 same as above, bleed and posion

Blue vs Valrani 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 same as above, bleed and posion

Blue vs Valrani 02: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 same as above, bleed and posion

Black vs Rocco 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 same as above, bleed and posion

Black vs Oren 01: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 same as above, bleed and posion

Black vs Oren 02: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 same as above, bleed and posion

Black vs Oren 03: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 same as above, bleed and posion

The shell sentinells attacks fail miserably. All but one which causes Oren to lose more blood...

Oren has to pass a DC13 fort save or be poisoned as well.

Round 03 - Bold may act

Shell thing (blue) -12hp
Shell thing (black)-2hp

Oren -10hp, bleed 1, DC13 fort save or poisoned
Rocco -8hp, bleed 1, DC13 fort save or poisoned
Lirotha staggered, -2 wis, poisoned
Valrani
Elurius -6hp, bleed 1

GM Suggestion: these things are dangerous. Focus on one at the time seems like an intelligent strategy.


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Oren uses the flank of Rocco to help her attack the blue tinged enemy.

Per Ela’s post, we have Haste active. I am adding an extra +1 to hit and an extra attack. If not, please subtract that.

Power Attack with Haste, Flank and buffs 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 15 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 23
Fortune hex roll to hit 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 14

Haste attack 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 24
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 = 15

Iterative power Attack with buffs 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Pissed she's not getting her point across properly...Lirotha curses and screams across the mental link to everyone.

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

That's better!

"BEAT THEM TO DEATH! They are weak...they shatter easily from blunt object force!"

She then reaches out to touch Oren to stop her bleeding!

Healing Hex: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 6 = 13

Healing Hex!:
Healing hex used Today!:
1. Lirotha
2. Elurious
3. Rocco
4. Oren
5. Talon
6. Valrani
7. Kurglunn


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Valrani concentrates on the blue creature as well, sinking her teeth into it in a glorious frenzy. One that would admittedly be better if it actually had blood to add to the occasion.

attack,BS,WS,MF,haste,prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 20
hasted attack,BS,WS,MF,haste,prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 29
damage,BS,WS,MF,prayer: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14
hasted attack damage,BS,WS,MF,prayer: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 16

Pwah..these are all shell and no meat. she thinks across the link.


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Wait did Elurius get hit? She was missing 8 hp from last fight but did she get hit for another 6 (or is that an effect of fighting with a non-reach melee weapon?)

Elurius passes a glowing hand over her wounds as she backs off a step, healing the bleeding areas. She then unfurls her silver raven flag, before reaching over and tapping a silver hand on Val. <<♫ Give 'em shark hell, Val! ♫>>

Healer's way: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 6) = 11

Swift action for Healer's Way, 5-foot step, move to activate Flagbearer, and standard to cast guidance on Val.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

@Elurius: a mistake on my part, that was meant for Val. Who do you heal btw?

Oren counterattacks with punches and kicks. The first misses but the other two find their mark!The shark named Valrani follows suit and suddenly the shell based construct is no more!

Round 03 - Bold may act

Shell thing (black)-2hp

Oren
Rocco -8hp, bleed 1, DC13 fort save or poisoned
Lirotha staggered, -2 wis
Valrani -6hp, bleed 1
Elurius


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,
DM Elan Morin wrote:

@Elurius: a mistake on my part, that was meant for Val. Who do you heal btw?

She can only use healer's way as a swift on herself, like a paladin.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

@Elurius: you can save your healing then

Rocco is up


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

[ooc]Eh, I was down 8 from the previous battle anyways, so the healing wasn't completely wasted. I'll use it. As for Rocco, maybe we should bot him just for the round?[/i]


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Its a Holiday week, so let's give him till tomorrow morning at least.


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Ive noticed Rocco doesn’t tend to post on weekends, but usually gets a post up on Monday.


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Ah, okay that works! Sorry, I forgot it was a 4 day weekend there. Whoops

Shadow Lodge

MAP

It seems like Rocco is currenlty busy. For the moment let's just say he delays. My week is quite the nightmare too btw ;(

Rocco floats quietly into the water, possibly hoping the remaining shell menace doesn't notice him.

And fortunately for him, the creature seems focused on Oren...

Attack roll 01 vs Oren: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Bleed + the usual DC13 check against poison if hit

Attack roll 02 vs Oren: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Bleed + the usual DC13 check against poison if hit

Attack roll 03 vs Oren: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Bleed + the usual DC13 check against poison if hit

Attack roll 04 vs Oren: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26Damage roll: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Bleed + the usual DC13 check against poison if hit

Oren suffers two nasty cuts from the posioned shell-tendrils.

Round 04 - Bold may act

Shell thing (black)-2hp

Oren -13hp, bleed 1, two DC13 fort saves or poisoned
Rocco -8hp, bleed 1, DC13 fort save or poisoned
Lirotha staggered, -2 wis
Valrani -6hp, bleed 1
Elurius


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Trying to get her bearings better, Lirotha tries to focus on healing those around her that are still hurt...reaching out to touch the closest!

Healing Hex (Valrani-shark): 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

Healing Hex!:
Healing hex used Today!:
1. Lirotha
2. Elurious
3. Rocco
4. Oren
5. Talon
6. Valrani
7. Kurglunn


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Vali-shark continues to savage the creature in front of her. The beastial form sees the passive lawyer ignore her wounds and indulge in a frenzy of violence that perhaps she wishes she could engage in at court.

attack,BS,WS,MF,haste,prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 15
damage,BS,WS,MF,prayer: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8, 2) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 22

With a quick swish of her tail she comes around for a second attack.

Assuming haste is still active?
attack,BS,WS,MF,haste,prayer: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 30
damage,BS,WS,MF,prayer: 2d8 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7, 3) + 6 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 22


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Fort save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Oren uses the flank to help her attack the remaining enemy.

Power Attack with Haste, Flank and buffs 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 15 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 27
Fortune hex roll to hit 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 = 16

Haste attack 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 14

Iterative power Attack with buffs 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 30
Damage 1d6 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 4 = 13
————

Possible Crit on first attack with Fortune hex 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 15 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 22
Damage 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Sorry! My Fortune Hex only lasts one round for me right now. Sorry. I need to pick up Cackle or something that extends the duration of my Hexes sooner than later.


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

My fault, Lirotha. I didn’t catch that!


Male Halfling Spiritualist 5/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 39/39 | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +7 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (3/4) 2nd (2/3) | Status: N/A

Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Rocco strikes out with his dagger, taking advantage of the tactical position he has with Oren.

+1 irrelevant bane dagger, flank, haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 16 Damage, sneak damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (3) = 7
Hasted attack - +1 irrelevant bane dagger, flank, haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 25 Damage, sneak damage: 1d3 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (4) = 8


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Elurius moves in a bit closer to the shell things now that one of them is down and with a few needles and a quick wave of her hand, heals Rocco a little and closing the bleeding wounds on his side.

3rd use of Healer's way: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) = 8
5 foot step and a standard to heal Rocco

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP

Fighting together like a famished piranha pack the Silver Ravens (but especially Orena and the shark named Val) utterly destroy the remaining shell construct. Whatever these things were doing here they proved no match for the untamed savagery of the avengers of the deep...

Sorry for the late posting. Work goes crazy on me sometimes... and nearing the end of the year that may happen with frightening regularity... when I'm done I usually don'ty have much time left for posting. Anyway, you destroyed those shell sentinels. You have an abandoned torture chamber to check or you can do something else entirely!


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Perception(Search): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

"Anybody still bleeding? That construct was awful."

Wisdom Damage? Or Drain?


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

I think I still have some bleed damage going on, if I could get a heal.


Male Halfling Spiritualist 5/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 39/39 | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +7 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (3/4) 2nd (2/3) | Status: N/A

Rocco's shoulders loosen visibly as he drifts in the water. He nods his thanks to Elurius for the healing, then joins Lirotha in searching the chamber.

He swims over to the southeast to investigate what appears to be a section of broken wall.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Elurius pulls out another series of pins and quickly places them all around the exposed wound on Oren slowly seeping blood into the water. With a pulse of magic she forces the wound to close some and scab over. <<♫There you go, Oren. Make sure I get a good look at it later and so it doesn't fester!♫>>

Healer's Way: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 2) = 8 Oren should have another 6 damage still from bleed

The healer then floats off to the north and checks the other entrance to the room.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

@Lirotha: Wisdom damage

Lirotha search proves accurate yet unsuccessful. There's simply nothing worth finding in this room, it seems.

Check the map please there' a couple of possible places you may wish to go from here


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Oren nods towards the others and points to the north. ”Looks like this spot is about the last one to explore. Let’s finish this place up since my skin is starting to wrinkle!”


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Lirotha rubs her eyes.

"Yes, my ache is ahead...I mean my head is aching. Ugg. I think that thing was poisonous...or I'm fighting off a disease of some sort. Follow Oren. Please."


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Assuming the others agree, Oren leads the others north.

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Elurius drifts out of the way of Oren and lets the brawler take the lead. She falls in behind the woman, a spell to heal at the ready in case something else decides to try kill the group.


Tien Female Mutagenic Mauler 6 | HP 57/57 | AC (26)23/15/21| F+8(+11),R+8(+11),W+4(+7)(+2 v. Charm, compulsion and emotions) | Init.+2, Perc.+10 | CMB +11 (+12 Bull Rush); CMD 23 (24 v Bull Rush)| while under effects of mutagen, gain +10 to speed, +2 to damage and low light vision.

Oh, could we make sure we are all healed up before Oren plods on anead and gets us in more trouble?!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG half-elf Oracle 6 | HP 39/39 | AC: 21 (+2 if both hands aren't in use), T: 14 FF: 20 (18 if both hands are in use) | Fort +4; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: -1, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 1st 4/8 2nd 2/6 3rd 3/4 | Flicker 2/3 Healer's way 3/6 Counter-Song 6/6 Wand 41/50 | Active conditions: Protection from Evil, Water Breathing, Haste, Prayer, Free Swim,

Not a problem! I wasn't sure if you wanted to be at full or not.

Elurius decides that making sure her meat shield #1 Oren was fully healed was probably a good idea before they face something with murderous intent.

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

<<♫There you go, Dearie.♫>>


Male Halfling Spiritualist 5/Rogue (Unchained) 1 | HP 39/39 | AC:18 | T:14 | FF:15 | cmd:12 | Fort +6 | Ref +7 | Will +9 | Init. +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st (3/4) 2nd (2/3) | Status: N/A

Rocco swims along after Oren, following her toward the north and keeping a sharp eye out for traps or other threats.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Shark-ani thrashes her tail and joins the crew heading north.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Lirotha leaves last to go North. Collecting a few of the shells from the destroyed construct for the professor to examine later.

Shadow Lodge

MAP

Haste is off. What other enchantments have expired?

The long, flooded corridor is flanked by staggered cells, each barred by a heavy iron gate — a dreary, depressing prison block.

Within 5 of the cells you can make out the shapes of the same number of prisoners, 5 pale skinned aquatic elves, 3 female and 2 males. All of them are nude and have been cruelly bound by having their wrists and ankles stitched together with thick strands of strong fiber. As you make your presence known they look at you for a moment but don't seem particularly surprised or interessed in you and defiantly keep their silence...


Stealth +4; Perception +13; SM +9 HP 50/50; AC 15 (17 with barkskin); Fort +9 (+11 vs disease, +14 vs poison) may reroll save); Ref +3; Will +8; init +1;

Are they alive... or undead?

Valrani swims closer for a look, trying not to look too threatening... just in case.


Female 1/2 Elf (Varisian) Witch 6 (Cartomancer) | HP 34/34 | Speed 30ft | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor), touch 12, flat-footed 11 | Fort +4 : Ref +5 : Will +7 | Hexes: DC18 | Init +3, Perception +14 (Low-Light) | Active: -2Wis; Mage Armor/Water Breathing

Lirotha rushes up to the bars cursing in elvish!

"Those fish-headed bastards! Cousins! You have been treated cruelly! Rocco can you...wait. Did we find a key on those dead fish-men? Everyone double check!"

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32

5,401 to 5,449 of 5,449 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [DM Elanmorin] Hell's Reberls PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.