DMD - Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Maps
Handouts


1,501 to 1,550 of 3,743 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

"While I hesitate to follow the deceiver into further dangerous places, I feel we should still try to stop her first. If 'it' can turn into Nualia, then it has MET Nualia? Correct? That means it has information we need."


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

When Gwydd uses the wand to heal her, Rojava feels something mend in her torso under the skin, relieving the sharp pain she has when breathing.

"Thank you, I think I had a broken rib or two."

"Agreed Karmid, it has been a real thorn in the side and it's time to put an end to it. But I'm not so sure whether it's actually seen Nualia. The Nualia we saw looked like the one we remember, not the one Tsuto describes. It was more like she took what we knew and used it rather than what she knew herself. That doesn't mean it never met her, but maybe not so recently."


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"Then by the stones, Shouldn't we chase after it keeping in mind it'll likely have laid traps?"


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

"Aye. She'd never think we would follow directly after her, charging in blindly. Certainly, any traps would be on the other paths, which we could have checked first to make sure we won't get circled around again."
When Gaven blinks at her, trying to process what Lia said, she smiles and simply moves forward, after the others, charging in blindly.


Flutter brings up the Rear Guard of the group. Well aware that being surrounded again IS a real possibility, as is the Doppelganger circling around and fleeing, Flutter vigilantly guards the intersection, ready to alarm the others if anything comes into view.


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Gaven speaks up, "I think as long as Windsight and I are in the back, any plans they have on surrounding or flanking us are doomed to failure. I agree let's go forward, even if I don't quite understand Lia's rationale for going forward..."


Shadow's Status

BUMP


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Karmid gets the gist of everybody's preference and follows the doppleganger's path!

"We head East then. Gozreh be praised!"

Leaving the doors for now! Heading East!


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Drasven retriees his crossbow and reloads it all teh while trying to understand what has just being said.

"I confess by the blessed scales of Abadar that what that youngling just said, makes no sense what so ever to me. Does any of you who are her childhood friends keen what she means?"


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

DMD ONLY:
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19.
Gwyddym Soarsong 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Drasven Hammers 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Lia Tani 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Karmid Groundbreaker 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Rojava Brishen 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Ro opens the door that heads to the east. Within dwells a circular stone pool the rim of which is lined with skulls. To the east is yet another door. The gentle rippling water of the pool is juxtaposed by the sudden emergence of a dark shadow from the far corner of the room! Drasven yells, "Look out!" as the creature emerges thus the heroes are not caught off guards by its sudden appearance.

The creature appears to be a large humanoid head sprouting forth from which are bat-like wings!

DMD ONLY:
V - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Gwyddym Soarsong 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Drasven Hammers 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Lia Tani 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Karmid Groundbreaker 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Rojava Brishen 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Windsight1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Initiative - Round 1
Karmid, Gwydd, Windsight, Drasven - GO!
Creature.
Lia, Ro, Gaven


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

What in the Hells is that?! Gwydd says, a bit taken aback by the creature. Without thinking, a song rises to his lips, lending courage to his friends.

BP 6/9, IC active


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

"I don't think you should kiss it.", Lia offers as helpful advice to Ro.

Yay meta:
I don't think this course of action was high on their Agenda, so it actually makes sense here - it's a basically spoiler-free warning that seems nonsensical until it becomes relevant :)


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

"Kill it!"

Karmid wrench's his hammer back and tries to hit the weird creature.

Earthbreaker(2-Handed): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Drasven's finger had already pulled the trigger even as he gave warning, standing his ground as he calmly pulls out another bolt and begins the task of reloading it.

Twang twang at Ugly. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 ⇒ 6
"Yet another ugly beast hidden within these depths. May Adabar bless my aim!"


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Karmid and Drasven miss the creature as despite its awkward appearance it is quite quick!

Initiative - Round 1
Windsight - GO!
Creature.
Lia, Ro, Gaven


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Windsight draws his arrows with motion so smooth and fluid that it seems he drew only one though he fires two arrows.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage #1: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 9

Attack #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage #2: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 10

The first takes the beast in its wing, the second misses and smacks into the next door with a thud.

The creature snarls and opens its mouth emitting an ear piercing shriek!

Everyone must make a Fortitude save or be paralyzed for 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 rounds or until the creature attacks you.

Gaven Fortitude Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Initiative - Round 1
Lia, Ro, Gaven - GO!

Initiative - Round 2
Karmid, Gwydd, Windsight, Drasven - GO!
Creature.
Lia, Ro, Gaven


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Ouch! That's gonna hurt.


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 (Without knowing the DC, I can't really post an action. Obviously, it would differ depending on wether I am paralyzed or not...


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

fort: 1d20 ⇒ 9
I'm guessing I'm going to stand around doing a whole buttload of nothing.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

FORT: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

<sigh> I new that was going to happen before I rolled it.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Fort Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Just as a note/reminder, if it's a charm/compulsion, we all get a +2 to the save from our Birthmarks.


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Karmid, Gwydd, and Ro are all paralyzed from the ear piercing scream of the creature! Oops, should have put the DC in there!

Gaven begins to work his way to the front of the room to spell his paralyzed companions.

Initiative - Round 1
Lia - GO!

Initiative - Round 2
Karmid [Paralyzed], Gwydd [Paralyzed], Windsight, Drasven - GO!
Creature.
Lia, Ro, Gaven


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

With gritted teeth, Windsight resists the horrible sonic storm; three fingers drag two arrows from his thigh quiver, nocking and sending them at the horrid flying beastie one after a vicious other. Heart pounding, jaw clenched, the Shoanti brave shifts to allow Gaven past. "Go with all the good gods' blessings!!"

Eww! Ick!! Get The Earplugs!! Get The Bactine!!:

Point Blank + Deadly Aim still actove, 'as usual'. ;)
Shot #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage #1: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 9
Shot #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage #2: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 7
Yaay, two hits (if a 16 still hits)!!


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Reload! Pull back bolt. Aim. Fire. Repeat:

Light Cross bow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d8 ⇒ 7
Confirm Crit Light Cross bow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d8 ⇒ 8
Bah!

Drasven stands his ground as he sets his cross bow down using his foot as leverage to pull back teh winch and load another bolt in. Raising it he takes sight and fires! The bolt flies through the air, singing its own merry little song!


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

The bolts and arrows strike the horrible creature once, twice, three times! It flutters and falls to the ground flopping for a few seconds until it stops moving.

Combat Over. Nice Shooting!

Soon enough those paralyzed regain motion.

Now what?


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

After a few moments, Karmid regains motion and stretches muscles cramped from holding position too long.

"Well...that was embarrasing. Thank you all for your steady aim! Let's continue? New Door! New luck?"

Quickly stepping up, Karmid opens the next door regardless of protestations.


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Windsight can't help it; his fellow Shoanti's aggressiveness starts a bark of laughter from him. "Works for me. What was that??"


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

"I've been asking that about everything we run into down here. This really is the worst place ever. I wonder if a floating winged head with friggin' tentacles would consider the skulls around the pool good company."

Ro hustles on up to make sure Karmid doesn't lose a hand or worse by opening the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Loading another bolt into his crossbow, Drasen checks his winch wth a grunt and gives it a twist. Satisfied with its condition, he proceeds to follow the rest though he pities the door...........somewhat.


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Lia whistles a merry tune she had heared Gwydd and Ro play a while back at the temple, as she casually strolls along with the others, not showing much concern or hurry.


Flutter still brings up the rear, watching over the last intersection they had passed.


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Ro finds nothing amiss with the next door and opens it.

Another 30' east up 10' stairs this time and yet the same result, another door.

Same routine? Ro searches the door and Karmid opens it?


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

I'm fine with it.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Yep, same as before.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Yep.


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Gwydd follows behind the group, keeping his grip tight on their healing wand, watching as Ro and Karmid inspect doors.


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Ro searches the door again finding no traps. Karmid opens the door to a flight of spiral stairs that winds up around a circular pillar into darkness above.

As the group approaches with their light they can see that these stairs are caved in. A slight breeze can be felt from above. It would seem that at least some narrow fissures exist here but likely the excavation work would have to be saved for another day.

Wisdom Check DC 13:
If like last time the Doppelganger assumed gaseous form, she could have left via these stairs and be to the surface already...


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Wis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

With a frown, Karmid swears mightily.

"DAMN! We need to go back. See if the Doppel went another way."


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

WIS: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Ro curses. "This shapeshifter is a very annoying one-trick pony."

For a moment Ro entertains the thought that there isn't really a Nualia at all. Just a doppleganger conning Tsuto and everyone else for some reason. But a good con gives the patsy what he wants, not something considerably less. And that arm, the transformation, didn't seem to be anything like what Tsuto wanted.

She puts the thought aside, however preferable it might be.


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Wisdom: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Lia follows behind the others, showing the same Elan, running past Karmid and Rojava, right into the cave-in, falling down in the process. Getting up again, she rubs her forehead where she smashed into the obstacle:"Right, I can't turn gaseous like not-me...yet. That was later. Where to?"


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

"Let's go back and stick to the left where we were originally heading before we were interrupted most heinously."

My new map position is only to show what I meant.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

"Sure, sounds good."

Ro follows Karmid back the way they came, but stops at the statue. She had been otherwise busy up until this time, so she pauses to give it a look.

"Creepy of course. But the polearm is not the same marble as the statue so it isn't a single piece carving. Expensive stuff... How stupid is it to try getting that thing out of the hand of a scary looking statue down here?"

She doesn't really wait for a reply before going to work trying to slide it out of the statue's hand.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Wis Check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Drasven sighs as the truth of their wild chase becomes clear. He follows the rest though, ocassionally checking his weapon as is his wont.

"This Creature.....is wily indeed and turnign out to have many surprises."


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Ro liberates the well made ranseur from the statue, it could be effective as a weapon without question or fetch a fair price at market. Who carries it?

Karmid finds that the tunnel leads only to a dead end. He then remember the statue room having a door and heads back to that. He tests the door gingerly and finds it to be locked.

Check for traps then unlock the door?


Fine with me.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Once she has it free, Rojava gives the ranseur a good look. "Nice, worth a lot I bet."

She walks over to Gwyddym and holds it out to him. "Want to hang on to this Gwydd? It's... art." she says with a grin.

With Karmid returned and word of the dead end in that direction he took, Ro give the door in their current room a look over for traps, and goes to work on the lock.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Taking 10 on Disable Device for 16.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Looks like taking 10 for a 16 isn't good enough to pick a lock. If that fails, Ro will take 20 for 26.


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Gwydd quirks an eyebrow up as he takes the ranseur from Rojava.

Art? Art of war, perhaps. But yes, I'll hang on to it. After all, it wouldn't really be my fault if someone ran onto the end, would it?


Shadow's Status

Beneath Sandpoint - The Catacombs

Though no traps appear to be present, Ro needs to make two passes at the lock which is of solid make until she pops it.

This large chamber was obviously once a prison, as testified by the twenty cells that line the room’s perimeter. A rickety wooden platform overlooks the room, with two flights of stairs descending to the prison floor ten feet below. A five-foot-wide wooden walkway runs from the northern edge of the platform to a passageway to the east.

Head down to investigate the individual cells or head east to the hallway? The bridge appears somewhat rickety...

1,501 to 1,550 of 3,743 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMD - Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.