DMD - Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Maps
Handouts


1,101 to 1,150 of 3,743 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Round 7.
Gwydd GO!
Goblin Group 2
Drasven & Xarmas
Goblins Group 1 (1 & 2)
Karmid & Talene

It seems that the Godtouched have broken the backs of the Goblins whose bodies clutter the floor of the Glassworks. But they are not all dead yet.

Even with this success, the group has split in two!


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Still waiting on either of the Lias to do something that might make it possible to determine the difference between the two. No action on that front yet.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Rojava comes to a stop beside Windsight, staring at the Lias.

"Wha... What's going on here Windsight?'


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Dice:
Casting Defensively: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Spending one Arcane Pool Point to raise the DC to Will Save 15.
Acrobatics if needed, to tumble away without provoking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Also, Lia IS wearing her shoes. But I am not rolling a bluff since while it is meant as a distraction, there is no mechanical benefit here, it's just flavor.

Lia cocks her head, looking at her double a moment, then laughing:"A nice trick, but I don't wear shoes!"
Regardless of wether the other Lia then looks down or not, a shower of light erupts from Lia's hands a moment later at point blank range.

Then she rolls away backward, fluidly standing up and moving towards Ro and Windsight still facing the other Lia.


"The one who just cast a spray of light is my mistress-", Flutter states, positioning himself in between backwards-walking Lia and Windsights arrow.


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Fire One! Fire Two!!:

5' step if needed to clear line-of-sight to not-Lia.

Steeeerike #1!!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 25
Steeeerike #2!!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 9

Damage #1: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

I expect the first one hit; I doubt very much that the second one did!! :D

Speed kills.

Well, in this case, speed doesn't kill. Windsight gets the first arrow off cleanly, even almost perfectly, but the second one is quite clearly rushed, and chips off the floor at a crazy angle before caroming into the wall, narrowly missing Lia as it spins, half-shattered and completely out of control. "Shapechanger," the Shoanti archer says laconically to Rojava, already reaching for another arrow.


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Gwydd reaches out and places his hand in the middle of Xarmas's back, letting Shelyn's luck flow into her larger frame.

Quickly Xarmas. Let's finish this so we can go help the others. He says quickly, before resuming his song.

Touch of Luck on Xarmas: all d20 rolls before the end of her next turn are made twice, use whichever you'd like.

3/9 BP remaining, IC active. 1/4 Touch of Luck remaining. 2/3 1st level spells remaining.[/ooc]


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Round 7.
Drasven & Xarmas GO!
Goblins Group 1 (1 & 2)
Karmid & Talene

Xarmas feels Gwydd's spell empower her! With but one foe before her and one running up the hall it seems the Goblins are nearly finished.

Xarmas, do you attempt to slay the one before you or chase down the one trying to flee?


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement:

Windsight's arrow pierces the shoulder of the "fake" Lia. While the strike certainly injures "her", she is no mere Goblin to be brought low by a single arrow.

"Lia" attempts to cast a spell as strange language escapes her lips, she grimaces in pain though, it seems Windsights arrow has caused too much pain for the spell to get off successfully!

The sound of footfalls on gravel alert Windsight and Ro to a new threat. Luckily both are ready for whatever has flanked them. From the hall to their backs, a leaping figure throws a flying kick at Windsight. The strike catches Wind right in the throat and for a moment he cannot breathe!

Make a Fortitude save DC 14 or be stunned for 1 round! You also take 2 damage.

Round 7
Ro - GO!.

DMD ONLY:
Rojava Brishen 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Windsight1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Concentration check 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Trait+2 Combat Cast +4 +2 Cha +2 Level DC 23
Stealth Tsuto 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack Kick Tsuto - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18. Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. Stun!


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Rojava hears someone approaching from behind just before a body flies into Windsight with a kick. She rounds on the attacker and thrusts at him with her rapier while making a silent appeal to Desna. Activate Arch's Luck.

Ro then steps back, taking up a defensive stance behind her buckler.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20

Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

5' step back from Tsuto.


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Oh Noes!!:
As an FYI aside, Windsight's PER is one higher - a 9 now, not an 8.
Fortitude, DC 14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Though Windsight heard the person coming, he shifted only enough to make sure he wasn't presenting his spine or kidneys to the incoming individual - which inadvertently opened up his throat to the slap of toes across his larynx. However light it was, a kick to the throat is nothing to sneeze at, and though the lean Shoanti winces - flinches, really - the hard, painful cough that follows seems to be enough to keep him from really reeling in a moment of shock.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Drasven now loaded, sights along his weapon towards the goblin before pressing the trigger!!
The bolt hisses as it leaves the groove and streaks across!!!

Drasven then reloads his weapon once more.
Fire! 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d8 ⇒ 7 <---Sigh


Female LN Human (Cheliaxian) Feral Shifter Druid 2 | HP: 14/17| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6| Init: +2 | Perc:+9, SM:+5 | Speed 30ft | Animal Focus 5/5 Minutes | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Been checking this, and still somehow missed that question. I go for the one right in front! My apologies.


Shadow's Status
Xarmas Misinirith wrote:
Been checking this, and still somehow missed that question. I go for the one right in front! My apologies.

Go ahead and smack that guy with your weapon!


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

I will bot Xarmas to keep things moving along.

Drasven's aim is thrown off by Xarmas' large size, in an attempt to thread the needle his shot is too low and merely scrapes along the ground.

Xarmas sweeps her Quarterstaff in the other direction...

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

this time her strike is true and there is one less Goblin left to harry the young heroes.

-----

Meanwhile Karmid has trapped a Goblin in a room where the only exits are windows, cornered he strike back at Karmid.

DMD ONLY:
Purple/Pink Goblin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5. Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

While the slice is powerful is produces only sparks across the stone floor cleanly missing the Shoanti warrior.

Karmid, can you finish the sweep of the ground floor?!


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement:

Windsight manages to shrug off the kick from the new attacker, a half-elven man.

Ro stabs at the man connecting cleanly in his left oblique, he merely smiles in response saying nothing.

Round 8
Lia & Windsight GO!
Ameiko & Tsuto
Ro[/ooc]

DMD ONLY:
Tsuto 37/42


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:
DMD wrote:
Karmid, can you finish the sweep of the ground floor?!

Done! And Gladly!

"Come on Little Git! Come take your medicine!"

With a huge overhand chop, Karmid swings big on the little Goblin!

Earthbreaker(2-Handed): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11

And reduces another chair to splinters!!!


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Talene looks around and peers into the forge her face blanching at the carnage therein, "Should we head into the forge or downstairs?" She asks Drasven and Gwydd.

As Talene finishes her sentence, Xarmas you hear the sound of Karmid breaking more furniture and a Goblin giggling in delight at the big man's miss, obviously taunting the Shoanti warrior.

Round 8.
Gwydd, Drasven & Xarmas GO!
Goblin - 1
Karmid & Talene


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Loading his crossbow, the dwarf grunts as he finally pulls back the crank and gets the bolt into place.
"I don't think that Goblin is gonna to match up to Karmid. Let us head downstairs. Maybe get the use out of my axe as well." he grumbles as he makes moves to sling the crossbow over his shoulder with the safety locked and pads his axe.


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Still clearly aggravated by the smack to his throat - but not letting the new lump he thinks is there slow him down - Windsight also takes a quick couple of steps backwards, left-right, then snatches another pair of arrows from his thigh quiver. In rapid sequence, they are fitted to the string of the wonderful longbow he's been using (at a half-crouch if necessary!!) and fired at - and hopefully into - this grablix that just kicked him in the throat. "Need a ..." he starts hoarsely, then coughs and rasps, "Ro, get the rest!!"

Spoiler:

5' step back, and then fire into Master Half-Elven - Tsuto, I presume.

Don't know his AC, so going to just roll everything. Still Deadly Aim, still Point Blank.
Shot #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Dmg #1: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Shot #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Dmg #2: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Assuming Windsight means the rest of the party, and not being needed to be told they were in trouble anyway, Ro reaches out to Gwydd mentally to send him a message. She whispers:

"Big trouble down here. We're really starting to need you guys to come save the day."

I'm assuming communicating via Message is a free action like talking?


Shadow's Status

Yes Ro, you can!

DMD:
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Gwydd's mind tickles as Ro's words flood into his consciousness.

Not only do I agree Drasven, but Ro said they are in huge trouble downstairs. We need to go. NOW! He says and he turns to head downstairs.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"The scales must be balanced then. Lead I'll be behind you." Drasven remarks as he moves along this time with his Axe in his hand.......


Shadow's Status

Drasven and Gwydd, Talene will fall in on her turn, will spend Round 8 getting down the stairs. I will retain your current spots in initiative when you all act in Round 9.


Female LN Human (Cheliaxian) Feral Shifter Druid 2 | HP: 14/17| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +6| Init: +2 | Perc:+9, SM:+5 | Speed 30ft | Animal Focus 5/5 Minutes | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Work is murder the last few days, EVERYONE is checking their car insurance before Thanksgiving trips. SUPER busy, long days. Please bot me as needed, I may miss another day or two. My apologies!


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Xarmas steps into the room where Karmid battles one of the last holdouts, out of respect for the warrior she does not step in. The Goblin now seeing two hulking forms against just himself ceases laughing and lunges for the window seeking to break through!

Round 8.
Karmid GO!


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

"By Gozreh's green grimace, you will not escape Git!"

Earthbreaker(2-Handed): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

The goblin DOES leave the building through the window, but what lands on the other side does not seem to look anything like a goblin anymore!


Shadow's Status

Karmid's strike finishes the last Goblin. Though a few stragglers appear to have fled, the greater menace that such a collection created for the city has been stopped. Still, many of Karmid and Xarmas' allies have headed down to the basement.

Do you follow or try to pursue the fleeing Goblins?


Shadow's Status

Round 8
Lia (Boted) & Windsight (Acted)
Ameiko & Tsuto (Acted)
Ro - GO!

Glassworks Basement:

Lia takes a 5' step back and gives a round house kick to her other self.

Improved Unarmed Strike 1d20 ⇒ 11
Strike Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3

But her kick is wide.

To Windsight's amazement, this new villain is able to duck and then sidestep both of his shots! The half-elf correct it is indeed Tsuto! throws a flurry of strikes at the Ranger. The first strikes the Ranger in the forearm nearly causing Windsight to drop his bow cinematic though the Shoanti Ranger is able to pull away from the second. Windsight take 6 more damage.

Down the hall, the doppelganger foregoes whatever magic is at his employ to strike at Lia. As with his Master, the creatures first slam strikes Lia hard though the second, thankfully misses. Lia takes 10 damage and appears quite injured!

DMD ONLY:
Flurry of Blows #1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 - Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6. Flurry of Blows #2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 - Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4.
Doppleganger 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 - 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 - 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

The half-elf's reaction to the wound Rojava delivers really unnerves her. Nobody, no matter how experienced or tough, is that placid when cut.

Something's very wrong with him. With all of this.

The fights both in front of her and behind are not going well. Ro has only a second to decide where to throw in. Windsight would insist I help Lia she decides.

Moving toward Lia, Ro makes a slashing motion with her hand and shouts "Rasvaa häntä!" A greasy substance materializes on the floor under the Lia-double thing, leaving Lia on the other side of its forward edge.

10' move to directly behind Lia. Cast Grease beginning in creature's square and extending back from the there to avoid catching Lia in AoE as well.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

On his next action, Karmid will look back and realize his friends are nowhere to be seen except Xarmas.
Thinking he needed to catch up, he dismisses his spell on Xarmas and moves towards the group's last
location quickly!


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Karmid and Xarmas hustle over to the stairwell leading down!

That takes care of your Round 9 actions.


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement

Round 9
Lia, Gwydd, DRasven & Windsight - GO!
Ameiko & Tsuto
Ro & Talene.

DMD:
Reflex Save 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Ro's spell works by design as Lia's duplicate hits "her" ass on the floor hard and fast!


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Not allowed to edit Glassworks Basement. Also, ouch.

Lia steps away next to Ro, then gently touches her shoulder:"Thank you, Ro. I knew you would come..."

Bit of luck power to Ro. Any d20, rolls twice, use better. I'll need to pick up more combat-option-spells, if we make it out of here, so I'll be support ;)


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Drasven homes in onto the one most unfamilar to him and proceeds to deal with the agile looking human quickly.
His axe rises and descends in a terrfying whistle as it cuts through the air powered my his own momentum and bulk rather then strength!
Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Shadow's Status
Lia Tani wrote:
Not allowed to edit Glassworks Basement. Also, ouch.

Sorry, fixed that and added Drasven and Gwydd to the map!


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Gwyddym looks around the scene as much as he can see. Not seeing much else available to him, he lays his hand on Drasven's shoulder.

Drasven, may your actions be blessed by Shelyn for a few moments. he says to the axe-wielder.

Ro, we're coming. Drasven and I are here, Talene should be down soon. Xarmas and Karmid were mopping up the last bugger upstairs I think. He thinks at his compatriot.

3/9 BP remaining. 0/4 Touch of Luck remaining. 2/3 1st level spells remaining.


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

Looking downrange in frustration as Lia and Rojava get between him and the shapeshifter, he turns back towards the half-elf and gives a disciplined side-kick before taking a couple steps backwards. With luck, the pinning effect will lure him towards Windsight again, opening up the passage for the other Godtouched to come bloody his skull.

Kick It Good:
+4 base, +2 for flanking.
Kick: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Then take a 5' step back down the hall and hold, ready to close back again should he not take the bait, so that Drasven continues to get the flanking bonus.


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement

Round 9
Ro GO!

Though bloodied Tsuto starts cackling with glee. He throws a flying knee followed by a downward punch at Drasven. The strikes take their toll on the Dwarven warrior. Take 10 damage Drasven, you are at 1 HP!

"Other" Lia from her backside releases a torrent of colorful energy at Ro and Lia which just fails to reach Windsight. Make Will saves to negate the effect of Color Spray!

Seeing Drasven has the foe on the ropes she releases brilliant energy to aid him, "Desna, guide his axe true! Drasven, take a +2 sacred bonus on your next Melee attack!

DMD ONLY:
Tsuto 20/42.
Doppel 32/44.
Tsuto Flurry 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 - Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 - Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

WILL: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20

I'm assuming that's good enough for the save. If not, Ro is flat on her back instead. :/

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 A fluff roll for description.

Rojava notices the Lia-double begin to cast a spell. She can't quite place what it is but her guess is it's an attack, light, maybe fire. "Lia! Look Away! Incoming!" she calls as she does the same.

When the flash from the spell susides, she moves to the creature and attacks.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17

Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Ro will stay off the greased floor if she can. If she needs to go onto it to get to the dopper, she will activate her Liberation Domain ability for Freedom of Movement


Shadow's Status

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Karmid and Xarmas head down the stairs!

That takes care of your Round 10 actions. Next round you can both engage!


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement

Ro avoids the blast of lights ill effects and attacks Not Lia. Scoring a hit on the downed creature her feet sticking to the floor as if there were no spell hampering movement.

Round 10
Lia (need to make a save), Gwydd, Drasven & Windsight - GO!
Ameiko & Tsuto
Ro & Talene.


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Drasven! Shelyn's grace bind your wounds!

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

3/9 BP remaining. 0/4 Touch of Luck remaining. 1/3 1st level spells remaining.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:
DMD wrote:

The Glassworks - Ground Floor

Karmid and Xarmas head down the stairs!

That takes care of your Round 10 actions. Next round you can both engage!

Can't wait!! =)


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

"No, YOU!"
Lia looks back at the other Lia, closing her eyes just as the spell goes off, and doubles up on it, bathing the area between the Lia's in a cascade of colors, the air crackling in some colors only magic was able to produce.
Color spray, boosted, DC 15 Will

(Also, @Ro, you were boosted this round with bit of luck -_-)


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Yes, I forgot about it first time through and then the edit window had timed out. Luckily (:p) I didn't need it. I did reroll the attack to see if I might have been able to get a crit on it, to retcon the original, but no so I deleted it.


Shadow's Status

Glassworks Basement

DMD ONLY:
Will 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Both parties bathe each other in magical light neither to any avail.

Gwydd replenishes the health of Drasven. Now the smirk on Tsuto's face begins to crack...

Round 10
Drasven & Windsight - GO!
"Lia" & Tsuto
Ro & Talene.


Male Male NG Human Bard 3|HP:15/15 |AC:17|CMB:+3|CMD:15 |F:+1/R:+6/W:+4| I:+3|P:+7|30'|BP:11/d|
Skills:
Stats:1|3|0|3|2|3 Acro+9 K(Arc|Hist|Rlg)+10 K(Loc)+9 K(Geo|Nat)+8 Ling+8 P(Sing+12|Dance+11|String+8|Perc (H.A.|Int)+8) Spellcraft+9 UMD+9

Remember Drasven, you can reroll all d20s once this round. :)


Male LN human (shoanti) UC zen archer monk 2 | HP: 17/13 | AC 17 (T 17, F 14) | CMB: +4, CMD: 21 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+4 | INI: +2 (+4 surp) | PER: +9 | MV 30' | Perf. Stk: 2*2d20 | HeroPts: 1 | Gear: Arrows/15, trail rations/2 |+Lng Shoanti, Varisian | Atk: UnA +4:1d6+2, MCLBw +6/+6:1d8+2/x3
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Climb +6, Escape Artist +6, Fly +6, Heal +5, KS: Nat +2, Perception +9, Ride +2, Sense Motive +9, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Swim +6, Cft: Bows +4/6, KS: Geo +2, KS: Relig +5

The scalplocked archer (definitely not a ranger) flinches slightly at the dazzle of colors that bathes the hallway - he may be as un-Shoanti as he can be, quiet and disciplined, but he's still Shoanti. Pulling two more arrows from his thigh quiver, he shouts (despite the pain in his throat from doing so), "Ro, Lia, clear my line!!"

Instead of shooting downrange at Not-Lia, though, Windsight closes again with the half-elf, feinting a stab with the arrows before trying a low-kick to the male's closest knee.

Spoiler:

Melee + Flanking: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Don't think that hits, but what the hell.

1,101 to 1,150 of 3,743 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMD - Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.