DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire

Game Master John Woodford

Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix

COMBAT MAP


301 to 350 of 4,889 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Double Doors!

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Oh yeah..

"That was a close one. Goblins are just as annoying as everyone says." Kali says as she checks the double doors for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

There is no trap apparent on the double doors, and they are not locked.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Kali steps back, "I didn't find any traps on this one, but you never know. Someone beefier should probably take point, like Kragnor."


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

How's the marching order now?

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Somewhere near the front for Kali, but not point.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

Eva or Kragnor on point, I think.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The party forms up in front of the double doors, then pushes them open quickly.

Round 1:

Initiative order
Senja
Goblin commando
Kali/Kragnor
Goblins
Asvald
Eva
Melody

Behind the doors is a large room (as Kragnor and Senja will tell you), with four goblins waiting for you. Kragnor and Senja, one of them has vegetable stalks stuck in its ears, and a slab of moldy bread on its head.

Senja is up!

Dice rolls:
Perception check, base: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Asvald Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Eva Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Kali Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Kragnor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Melody Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Senja Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Goblin commando: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Senja describes the scene for those who have a harder time seeing, and says, "Just go straight ahead and you'll find someone to hit!" He then lobs a ball of shadow over the heads of his companions at one of the goblins.

Evil eye on southern goblin for -2 to AC, DC14 to resist.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Senja-acted
Goblin commando-acted
Kali/Kragnor
Goblins
Asvald
Eva
Melody

An arrow flies out of the darkness and hits Eva for 3 HP. Senja and Kragnor, it was the one bordered in yellow that fired. It is, incidentally, in studded leather armor instead of the somewhat grubbier plain leather armor the other three are wearing.

Kragnor and Kali, over to you!

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Arrow to Eva, incl. favored enemy bonus: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Arrow damage, incl. favored enemy bonus: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Oh, I thought the one bordered in yellow was the veggies and moldy bread guy.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Kali blindly moves ahead, hoping to run into a goblin. Getting her wish, she attempts to eliminate the flat-footed foe.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor moves through the rubble toward the goblins.

Double move


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Senja-acted
Goblin commando-acted
Kali-acted/Kragnor-acted
Goblins-acted
Asvald
Eva
Melody

Kali stumbles forward into the darkness. On seeing a goblin, she cuts it down with a single slash of her wakizashi! Kragnor follows behind.

The other goblin that Kali can see tries to stick her with its shortsword, but is clearly terrified and misses. The goblin with the bread on its head fires an arrow at the oncoming dwarf; it bounces off of Kragnor's armor harmlessly, though.

Asvald, Eva, and Melody up!

Dice rolls:
Shortsword to Kali: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

HP: 8/10

Eva moves forward as well, her sword held ready. On meeting the goblin, she swings powerfully in an attempt to end it.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Eva easily drops another goblin.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody moves closer to the action and shoots an arc of lightning at the yellow goblin!

touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Melody, remember that light only penetrates 5', so even though Kali has a sunrod it doesn't illuminate either of the remaining two goblins.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Ah, yeah, the light thing. Keep that action then, I'll just roll a miss chance:

high hits: 1d100 ⇒ 32


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Lightning crackles into the darkness. Senja and Kragnor can tell that it went over the better-equipped goblin's head.

Asvald?


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (final):

Asvald advances into the darkness. Double move up.

Round 2:

Initiative order
Senja
Goblin commando
Kali/Kragnor
Goblins
Asvald
Eva
Melody

Senja is up! It's currently hard for you to see either of the remaining goblins past the wall of larger folks between you and them.

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Sorry about that. Yes, Asvald continues through the difficult terrain.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

I assume I’ll be able to see the goblins once I don’t have a double wall of Pathfinders in front of me? In that case, I’ll ready an action to go off once the others move enough for me to see, which should be the case once anyone moves up to engage the remaining goblins.

Senja cranes his head in frustration, and ducks down to try to look past the many feet and legs in front of him, but the only goblin he can make out clearly is the one lying on the floor in front of Eva. He rubs his fingers together and small bits of shadow seem to flake off his skin and form a pellet, which he holds ready for the moment he can see more clearly.

5-foot step, then ready action to cast evil eye for -2 to AC on the yellow goblin once I can see him. If he is dropped in the meantime, I’ll target the other one.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody taps Kragnor on the back. "Good luck!"

Bit of luck: roll twice on all d20 rolls for 1 round. You know the drill.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 2 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Senja-acted
Goblin commando-acted
Kali/Kragnor
Goblins
Asvald
Eva
Melody

Kragnor, you see the goblin in studded leather drop its bow, draw a horsechopper, and take a short step closer before lashing out with it at Eva. Eva, take 7 HP. Senja, you're able to see that goblin as it moves and give it the evil eye, but your hex fails to take hold on it. Which means it's at -2 AC for this round only, and unless you roll really badly one round is effectively permanent as far as it's concerned.

Kali and Kragnor, have at!

Dice rolls:
Horsechopper to Eva, incl. favored enemy: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14
Horsechopper damage, incl. favored enemy: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Determining the general direction from which the horsechopper sliced into Eva, Kali moves forward and attacks the strangely clad goblin.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Crit Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

With a roar, Kragnor steps closer to the northern goblin and swings his waraxe.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 1 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 3 = 10


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 2 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Senja-acted
Goblin commando-acted
Kali-acted/Kragnor-acted
Goblins-dead
Asvald
Eva
Melody-acted

Kali slices deeply into the goblin, but is unable to put it out of action. Kragnor, on the other hand, is dealing with a less capable creature, and his blow leaves the goblin to bleed its last on the rubble-strewn ground.

Asvald and Eva up!

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Waiting for Eva to move up and bring the light.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Kali has a sunrod.

Incidentally, Kali, the goblin you just hit already had a shallow slash on it. It looks suspiciously like the sort of wound that your weapon would inflict.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

DM:
Eva's AC is 15. Did I miss something? :)

Did Kali provoke when she moved through the goblin's threatened space? If not, will Eva? :P

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald moves into the melee and brings his blade to bear.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Oh yeah, forgot it was difficult terrain. She would have tried to make an acrobatics check if I would have remembered. If the GM is feeling merciful, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12. Probably not enough to avoid provoking anyway.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Yes, Kali provoked. Thanks for the reminder. It only gets the one AoO per round, so Asvald and Eva can approach unscathed.

The goblin is unable to get its weapon around in time to manage an effective attack on Kali as she approaches it. Asvald closes and chops at the last goblin, but misses.

Eva, then Senja.

Dice rolls:
Horsechopper AoO to Kali: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

Did you happen to see my other question? I'm not sure I want to go in if I'm at 2hp. :)


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Which question? Eva won't provoke, if that's what you're asking.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Sorry, missed the spoiler. Since you couldn't see it, it was effectively invisible to you and you were flat-footed against it.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

HP: 2/10 (only taking 6 due to DR 1)

Eva growls and moves forward cautiously, raising her sword to deal the audacious goblin a terrible blow before deciding at the last moment to grab it instead.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Or not.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Ah, well. Senja is up!


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Botting Senja for the moment, and putting him and the goblin at the end of Round 2....

The wayang struggles forward through the doors to where he can see the goblin. Tendrils of shadow flow from his outstretched hand to bind and slow the goblin's arms. Evil eye; DC 14 Will save or -2 on attack rolls.

The creature resists the worst of the hex, but is still slowed down this round. It takes a short step back and swings on Asvald, inflicting a minor wound. Take 4 HP, Asvald. Luckily for you it didn't confirm, even against your FF AC.

Round 3:

Initiative order
Kali/Kragnor
Asvald
Eva
Melody
Senja-
Goblin commando-

Everyone is up!

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Attack on Asvald, incl. evil eye and favored enemy: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 23
Confirm crit on Asvald, incl. evil eye and favored enemy: 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 8
Horsechopper damage, incl. favored enemy: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Still cursing, Kragnor moves up and swings at the goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

Eva moves up and attempts to grab the tiny foul creature once again.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Maybe...


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 3 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali/Kragnor-acted
Asvald
Eva-acted
Melody
Senja-
Goblin commando-

Kragnor advances into a well-aimed horsechopper and takes 3 HP before missing his attack. This draws the goblin's attention, though, so that Eva can step up and grab it. Small, weak creatures got no CMD*.

Dice rolls:
AoO on Kragnor, incl. evil eye: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 = 20
AoO damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

*ETA: This is why my halfling archaeologist bard has maxxed his Escape Artist skill...saved his bacon a couple of times when fighting a tendriculos.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Seeing Eva grab hold of the goblin, Senja decides to try talking to it, since it's worked out so well for him so far. "Surrender and we'll let you go!" he calls out in the goblin tongue. "We don't want to kill you, drop your weapons and we can talk for a moment!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Despite the new injury, Asvald steps forward to strike down the grappled goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody will pull out her ranseur (dropping her shield) and move up behind Kragnor.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Asvald kills the goblin before it has a chance to surrender. Eva, it might have been relaxing, but you don't know for sure.

Out of combat!

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

"Maybe one of these creeps has a healing potion." Kali says in a hopeful tone as she goes through the goblin commando's possessions.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 43/75 (13 NL) | AC 19 Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: none ]

"I would not mind if they did..." replies Eva, glancing down at her bloody wounds. HP: 2/10.

I do have one if we don't find any (or enough), but I'd prefer to save the one I bought if there are enough to go around. :P


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The goblin does indeed have a bottle of something, though there's no writing on it to identify it.

DC18 Spellcraft check w/detect magic:
It's a potion of cure moderate wounds.

301 to 350 of 4,889 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.