DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire

Game Master John Woodford

Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix

COMBAT MAP


151 to 200 of 4,894 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

I'm back! It was a scroll with two copies of CLW on it; I erased the first one from my equipment after I used it.

Melody walks up and sings another quick ditty over Asvald's wounds.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald breathes easier as the wound in his shoulder seals up.

Thanks!


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 4:

Initiative order

Goblins-acted
Kragnor-
Eva-
Senja-
Melody-
Kali-
Asvald

The goblin on Kali stows its bow, draws a horsechopper, and takes a short step into a narrow passage through the barricade of junk. It can't attack; downside of reach weapons.

Party up!

Oops, forgot that the one on Kragnor is dazed this round. It does nothing. Edited the post to reflect that.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

"Do not allow it to escape!" exclaims Eva, her eyes on the enemy in front of her. As the goblin's gaze flickers toward his comrade, she lunges forward and strikes. If the one in front of her dies, she'll 5' step and attack the other one.

Flurry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Flurry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Eva, you miss with both attacks; the goblin may be dazed, but it's still dodging you effectively. Luckily for my poor beleaguered goblins, daze doesn't hurt their AC.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

I forgot rage. Does a +1 make a difference? :)

(It's also +1 to damage.)

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Hearing Eva call out, Senja steps forward, one closed fist raised before him. He opens his fist, palm up, and a ball of wriggling black shadow sits upon it. The black mass rises as of its own volition and flies at the goblin near Kali, swirling around its ankles as if seeking to trip the nasty creature.

Misfortune hex on goblin near Kali, DC 14 Will save to negate.

Hex status: west goblin: -2 attack, east goblin: -2 attack & AC


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 4 (ongoing):

Initiative order

Goblins-acted
Kragnor-
Eva-acted
Senja-acted
Melody-
Kali-
Asvald

Senja's magic again takes hold against the goblin's inferior defenses. Eva--you only missed by 1 instead of by 2, sorry. These two are a little tougher than your average gobbo.

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Can Eva take a step forward?

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

But of course.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Y'all are so gracious...it's simply charming.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Accepting the Raging Song bonuses this round. AC 15.

Kali attempts to finish off the goblin next to her, but trips over some loose rocks as she makes her attack.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Without missing a beat of his rousing song, Asvald draws his sword and moves into the melee.

If only I had a BAB!


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

I would, without no wobblin'/Advance and kill a goblin/With just a single stab./And his comrades I'd be blockin'/When for vengeance they came knockin'/If I only had a BAB.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

*claps heartily*

Kragnor and Melody left?

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

I was thinking of asking Asvald if that was the title of the little blues number he was singing, but you nailed it, Carbide! That'll be in my head all day.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Whistling along with the tune, Melody steps beside Senja and very politely asks Shelyn to bring down a lightning bolt upon this goblin!

ranged touch: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 4 = 1
electricity: 1d6 ⇒ 5

But Shelyn doesn't think that's a very nice thing to do.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

We really need some new dice.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

"By Torag's holy jewels, ain't no one able to kills these vermin!" Kragnor sputters as he swings viciously at the goblin next to him.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 20
2H Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 8


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

*bows* Provider of earworms to the Paizo boards since--I think Tek was along when DM Rah ran Quest for Perfection, and my bard riffed on "Free Bird" for his inspire courage in the first tengu fight.

Round 4 (final):

Kragnor manages a decent hit on the dazed goblin, but can't put it out of action.

Round 5:

Initiative order

Goblins-acted
Kragnor-
Eva-
Senja-
Melody-
Kali-
Asvald

Now the wounded goblin on Kragnor sidesteps, drawing his horsechopper. The other steps back 5' and chops at Kali, but Senja's hex foils her aim. Kali, you can no longer see the goblin in the unnatural gloom. The way it went, though, looks to be extremely hard to squeeze through for human-sized creatures.

Over to you!

Dice rolls:
Horsechopper to Kali, incl. hex penalty: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 = 8
Horsechopper to Kali, incl. hex penalty: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 = 23

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Senja darts over to the hole where the goblin disappeared and peers into the darkness, hoping his shadow-born eyes will enable him to see the fleeing creature.

If he can see the goblin:
Cast sleep on it (centering the radius behind it if necessary, so Senja isn't affected), DC 15 Will save.

If he cannot see the goblin:
Turn around and use evil eye hex on remaining goblin, for -2 to AC

Hex status: west goblin: -2 attack, east goblin: -2 attack & AC

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody moves up to Kragnor and whispers, "Go get 'im!"

Bit of luck. For the next round, any time you roll a d20, roll twice and take the more favorable result.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Senja, sleep has a 1-round casting time.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Keep in mind sleep's casting time... Mr. Gobwin might be long gone in one round.

Eva steps forward and swings her sword at the foolish goblin once again, glancing back once and wincing as she sees the other escaping. Her distraction once again throws off her aim, and the blade whistles harmlessly over the goblin's head. Rage, so AC is 14.

Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13
Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12
*sigh*

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

I just had a conversation about the casting time of that spell in another game - that's what I get for posting quickly. Let's just say he stayed in the tower doorway and evil eye'd the remaining goblin, for -2 to AC.

Also, I moved Melody next to Kragnor, since she said she moved up.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Not taking the Raging Song this round.

"Drat." Kali curses as the goblin squeezes away from her. She tumbles north, in case the goblin's long weapon still threatens her, and lands in front of Kragnor by the remaining goblin. She slashes at it with her weapon, to little avail.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 5 (ongoing):

Initiative order

Goblins-acted
Kragnor-
Eva-acted
Senja-acted
Melody-acted
Kali-acted
Asvald

The goblin doesn't feel like breaking a streak, and fails its save vs. evil eye. (Eva still misses, though.)

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Unable to reach the goblin, Asvald continues his chant but holds position.

Delay?

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Oh sure, rub it in!

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Oh! I actually can do a thing.

Pausing between verses of his song, Asvald bangs his sword against his shield.

"Bring that vermin down!"

Oratory: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

I forgot about my trait. +2 to attacks with unarmed strikes and improvised weapons for a round.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Just Kragnor left to go!

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

@Kali: unless they changed something from the playtest dropping out of raging song leaves you fatigued just like dropping out of rage does. Then again, I played a playtest skald up to level 7 and haven't looked at the changes yet so they may have gotten rid of that.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Power Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 14

Crit Conform: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 22
Crit Damage: 2d10 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (6, 9) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 31

"Raawr!! Kragnor roars as he swings at the goblin.

BoL: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 17


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Kragnor cuts the goblin in half at the waist!

The other goblin cannot be seen, although none of the characters with darkvision are in a position to look into the narrow opening it escaped through.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Senja darts over to the opening where the goblin disappeared, looking in to see where the creature has gone.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

They've gotten rid of the fatigue effect, I doubled checked the book.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Senja, the goblin is nowhere to be seen. The passage only goes five feet or so, but you or Melody would have to squeeze to get through it, and the longshanks in the party--even the dwarf--are going to have a lot of trouble getting through it.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

"I don't know where he went," Senja shrugs, "and I'm not going in there. So if we're going any further into this place, I guess we go the other way." He nods toward the exit at the far end of the room and asks, "Who's going first?"

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Kali steps back and looks for her throwing star, but to no avail, "I'd offer to scout ahead if I could see more than 5 feet in front of me. Maybe Kragnor should go first since he's a warrior and can see through the darkness better than most of us."

Shuriken retrieval (1= lost): 1d2 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Re: fatigue: that's good because it sucked as a low level skald only having a few rounds of raging song and risking leaving your party fatigued if the fight went on too long.

"I think I'll stay in the back for now and just hope that goblin doesn't come out of the dark and steal me away."

"Shelyn's blessings, is anyone hurt?"

If more than one person is hurt I'll channel. If only one person is still hurt I'll use a spell.

channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor shakes his head. "No hurts here, lad." He says in response to Melody.

Looking into the non-tiny tunnel, he attempts to stealthily scout ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Stealth: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald's down 2 still but he should be good with that for a bit.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva follows behind Kragnor.

Onward!


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

There's a closed door to your left and an opening in the wall to your right. Which do you want to check out first?

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Right!

"Let's check out the opening. If the door opens behind us we'll hopefully hear it."


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

What everyone but Kragnor and Senja see: It's dark, and sounds big.

What Kragnor and Senja see: This is a large hall that at one point was probably the main entrance to the tower (as indicated by the rubble-choked doorway at the top of the map). Based on the pattern of the debris, it looks like something blew the main door in, and no one has cleaned it up since. The rubble is, in fact, thick enough that this room (and the last one, but I forgot) is Difficult terrain. In addition to the archway you're entering through, there's the doorway to the outside and another archway across from you. In and around that archway are three goblins with shortbows.

All three loose at the dwarf as he rounds the corner. Perhaps the shreds of goblin intestine still clinging to his axe discomfit them, because two miss completely and the third arrow glances off the dwarf's armor.

Round 1:

Initiative order
Kali
Goblins
Asvald
Senja
Melody
Kragnor/Eva

Dice rolls:
Perception check, party base: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Asvald Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Eva Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Kali Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Kragnor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Melody Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Senja Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Goblin Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

"Gwar! More goblins up here!" Kragnor notifies the party.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Well, with the darkness and difficult terrain there aren't a lot of good choices here.

Unable to see any of the goblins Kragnor mentions, Kali waits for the dwarf to lead her to their foes.

Delay action until Kragnor acts for now.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (ongoing):

Rejiggering the initiative order so it's goblins/party.

Initiative order
Goblins-acted
Asvald
Senja
Melody
Kragnor/Eva/Kali

The goblins fire again, and this time two of them manage to hit the dwarf! Take 4 HP, Kragnor.

Party up!

Dice rolls:
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Arrow to Kragnor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Total arrow damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Is the whole room difficult terrain, or just the green glassy parts?

151 to 200 of 4,894 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.