DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire

Game Master John Woodford

Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix

COMBAT MAP


51 to 100 of 4,896 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva kneels by the dirt embankment and studies the ground. "Hmm... who made this, I wonder, and might it be better to attempt the climb to the former entrance?"

Looking for tracks or signs of recent use.

Survival?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
If Perception would be better, use +7 instead of +3. :)

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

”Explore, Cooperate, and Report!” Asvald answers Morvius before breaking away to head toward the ruin.

As the young ulfen walks, he retrieves a small iron-rimmed shield and secures it tightly to his muscular forearm with a pair of leather straps. He draws the blade from his side and points it toward the southern entrance. ”That way looks the easiest”, he says.

”We could try climbing toward the original entrance but someone would have to go up first and secure a rope.”

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

"Yes indeed! My dad will never let me forget!"

---

Up on the path, Melody takes out a shield and begins strapping it to her arm. She looks weighed down already with a backpack full of gear but trudges on nonetheless. "I don't know if I'm up for climbing," she admits. "I really would rather take the more secure path."

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald nods in understanding. "Let's see what the easy route has to offer first. If it looks a little too traveled we can try the climb."

He leads the way toward the southern entrance. Along the way, in a deep resonant voice, he sings a verse that causes his broadsword to glow with bright light.

Light.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

"So, if there are intelligent creatures living here, they are probably likely to set up an alarm or trap," Kali muses as she looks around, "We might want to take it slow and look out for that sort of thing. I might not remember much about monsters, but I do have a decent understanding of traps. I can try to disable them, at least, assuming we know they're there."

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

"It sounds as if you did not skip as many lessons as you would have us believe, young one," replies the tall woman with a bemused expression.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

"I'm not known for my climbing, so I'm for the easy way," says Senja, his grey eyes lifting up to follow the path as it ascends the embankment on the southern side of the ruined tower.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

"More like a misspent youth, but as you wish Eva." Kali explains with a half-grin, "I suppose my real point though is, if there are two entrances, the easier to access one is definitely going to be well guarded or trapped, sometimes both."

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

"That is my thought as well, young one. I can't quite identify these tracks, though... or are they even tracks?"

Still checking the embankment (southern route) for tracks, 'cause I haven't gotten an answer to my 11 (or 15 Perception) yet. :)


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Eva, I'm assuming that you're walking up to the embankment? Also, the description is a little inconsistent with the map--the path actually starts on the north side and winds up the west side of the embankment to an opening on the west wall.

There are no discrete tracks as you approach the embankment, but the ground is hard and not easily marked.

Kali, you catch a glimpse of movement just inside the entrance.

Dice rolls:
Random check for no real reason, honest.: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

"Stop guys, there's something waiting for us inside the cave." Kali warns, then concentrates briefly to form four glowing sphere of lights. The orbs momentarily orbit around her before floating into the cave to light it up. "That should make it clearer."

Used one of her three daily uses of the Kitsune Dancing Lights SLA.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Quite accustomed to shadows, Senja peers inside the entrance to the ruin, trying to determine what awaits them there. As he does so, he lays a long-fingered hand on his meager chest and mutters a few quiet words. A flickering shadow seems to spread across his body for an instant before vanishing once again.

Cast mage armor.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva halts her approach when Kali speaks up. And that, children, is why the 'easy way' is rarely the correct choice.

She watches as the red-haired young woman conjures magical lights, then steps quickly off the path as the lights move toward the entrance.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The lights pass into the doorway, but do not illuminate anywhere near as far as the ninja would expect...it's as if the darkness inside swallows up the light such that only the immediate vicinity of the lights (i.e., just a 5' radius around the lights) can be seen. If Kali directs them any further into the opening they disappear from sight.

Senja and Kragnor can see inside the doorway, though; the darkness effect does not seem to affect darkvision. Whatever is in there, though, is hidden well enough that Senja can't pick it out. Kragnor, however, easily spots it. There's a lone goblin not far inside the narrow doorway, and it's got a shortbow out. With it is a goblin dog.

Map is ready, but your tokens aren't yet; will try to have those up soon.

Dice rolls:
Asvald Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Eva Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Kali Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Kragnor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Melody Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Senja Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Kragnor Perception (+2 in underground environments for various things): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Goblin Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Goblin Dog Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody pipes up, "Maybe magical light won't work but I've got a couple sunrods here if you think that will work." She fishes around in her bloated backpack and pulls out a small tube. If the others think it's a good idea, Melody will crack the sunrod and move up to the range of the darkness (or just toss it in).


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Here's the MAP.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Take a look at the arrangement of characters on the approach and change as you see fit; I think you should be able to move them around, but don't put anyone closer to the opening than Kali.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody is fine in the back.

Melody quietly ushers everyone to keep moving forward. Shelyn give us guidance!

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

So we're still going in?

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald's good where he is.

Let's do it!

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Onward, then. I'm thinking Eva or Asvald should probably lead, unless Kali wants to?

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

I'm cool to put Asvald in the frontest rank but I'm loath to start inspiring round one if he's under direct attack.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor puts a hand up and whispers. "I see one of those damned goblins in there atop those exuceses for dogs they ride!" Glancing at the party he says. "We still going in this a way?"

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

"Hmm, doesn't seem like we want him using that shortbow on any of us," muses Senja as he spots the goblin the others have seen, "maybe I can make it a bit harder."

He curls his fingers around a small wisp of shadow that appears there, then squints one eye closed and tosses the shadow-ball at the goblin.

Evil eye hex on the goblin, -2 on attacks for 7 rounds, DC 14 Will save reduces duration to 1 round.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

The map is fine for the moment, Kali would like to be near the front, but not leading.

"That is some strange darkness, huh." Kali says, sounding perplexed, "So, shall we introduce ourselves?"

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva will take point, then. In we go!

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

"Let's just get on with it. Maybe we can draw it out, rahter then going in." Kragnor grumbles as he readies to stomp up the path.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1:

Initiative order
Kali
Goblin
Kragnor
Senja
Melody
Goblin dog/Eva
Asvald

Kragnor and Senja can see that the goblin is about to shoot. Kali is up!

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Although she hesitates for just a moment, Kali finds herself swiftly moving towards the entrance of the dungeon.

If she can see the goblin or the goblin dog (in that order), she tosses a shuriken at the flat-footed target.

Shuriken attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1
+Precision Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

If she cannot see a target, she puts herself in a defensive posture and waits. Total Defense action in this case, AC 20 with the +4 dodge bonus.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Oh Mighty Carbide - did Senja manage to use his hex before initiative started, or should I consider that my action once my turn comes up?

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Hey, how come you never try DM flattery on me?

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Um, different character? Should I? Would it work?

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

I can neither confirm nor deny that it would work.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

"Incoming fire!" Kragnor yells out as he sees the goblin draw back its bow.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

At GenCon I killed one of my friend's characters with a deathtrap ooze. At the next game he gave me a bag of Gushers before we started and he survived just fine. Coincidence?


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Thanks for the polite reminder, Senja. It happened before we went to melee time. Kali, from where you are you can only see the dog, and you hit it. (There's no guidance for how low-light vision interacts with the light-damping effect on this level of the Spire.)

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali-acted
Goblin-acted
Kragnor
Senja
Melody
Goblin dog/Eva
Asvald

Kali, an arrow flies out of the darkness and hits you, but glances off of your armor. Kragnor, you're up!

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Arrow to Kali, incl. evil eye penalty: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 2 = 11

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

With a roar, Kragnor puffs up the path, managing only to reach the top while drawing his waraxe.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Kragnor, from where you are you can see the goblin.

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Senja now can't see into the doorway well enough to target his shadowy curses, so he hurries up the path to get a better view from closer up.

Double move.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Does Eva go before or after the goblin dog? :)


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Dog goes first. Just waiting to see what Melody is going to do.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody likewise has to puff up the path to catch up to everyone.

Double move.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali-acted
Goblin-acted
Kragnor-acted
Senja-acted
Melody-acted
Goblin dog-acted/Eva
Asvald

The wounded goblin dog launches itself at Kali, its powerful jaws closing on her! Take 7 HP and give me a DC 12 Fort save to avoid an unpleasant itching rash.

Eva and Asvald are up!

Dice rolls:
Dog on Fox: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva hurries up the trail with the others, drawing her sword as she goes. Moved 25' & ready to move 30' farther in if the dog is dispatched.

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald rushes into the darkness with a rhyming chant on his lips. As the young ulfen bellows the verses his heart thunders inside his chest.

Raging Song:
+2 morale bonus to strength and con
+1 morale bonus to will
-1 penalty to armor class
Restrictions on skill usage and no spellcasting

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4
DM Carbide wrote:
Kragnor, from where you are you can see the goblin.

"I see the little devil's red beady eyes and pumpkinhead! I'm going to squash you vermin!"

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Refusing the Skald song this round.

Finding herself serious injured from the goblin dog's savage bite, Kali decides a strategic retreat would be in her best interests. Shaking away that catchy chant Asvald was singing, she attempts to tumble away from the goblin dog to avoid leaving herself open to another attack.

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Once safely(?) behind Senja, she draws her wakizashi.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

As of the end of the round, the dog is still there, Eva.

Kragnor and Senja:
Also at the end of the round another goblin and goblin dog entered the room from the north.

Round 2:

Initiative order
Kali-acted
Goblin-acted
Kragnor
Senja
Melody
Goblin dog/Eva
Asvald

Kali successfully tumbles away from the dog, brushing skin flakes from the hairless creature off of herself as she moves.

A pair of arrows fly out of the darkness at Asvald. Because he's unable to see where they come from, both hit the skald for 8 HP total.

Kragnor, Senja, and Melody are up!

Dice rolls:
Goblin #1 to Asvald, incl. evil eye penalty and favored enemy bonus: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 + 2 = 12
Goblin #2 to Asvald, incl. favored enemy bonus: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18

Arrow damage to Asvald, incl. favored enemy bonus: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Arrow damage to Asvald, incl. favored enemy bonus: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Dog #1: -4 HP

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody moves up behind Kali and pulls a scroll from a tube on her belt. "Don't worry! If you get hurt fall back!"

I'll get to you next round. I've got a scroll with two cure lights on it or I can channel if people keep getting hurt.

51 to 100 of 4,896 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.