DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire

Game Master John Woodford

Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix

COMBAT MAP


451 to 500 of 4,890 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

I was thinking that too; it's not like the rest of us can't help look for traps, even if we can't disable them. But... so far we haven't run into any, so there's been no reason to question Kali's observational abilities. :P


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The only trap you've encountered so far has been out of Kali's sight; Kragnor had a chance to spot it, but I fluffed the roll.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Precisely.

Anyway, onward!

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor takes a quick look at the door before throwing it open. "Here lass, allow me." The dwarf says with mock civility. Assuming everyone has moved toward the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Technically, I'm not sure if this level counts as underground, so I haven't been using any of Krag's underground bonuses.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Neither Kali nor Kragnor notice any traps on the door. Kragnor thinks he might have heard a little bit of muffled clanking from the other side of the door, though.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor peers expectantly over his shoulder, his hand on the door. Once everyone is ready, he'll open the door. "I hear some sort o' clacking noise coming from ta' other side."


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

For those of you who can see, this room looks to have been the kitchen to the dining area you just fought the goblins in. Most of the tables are decaying and falling apart. The exception is a single newer table, covered with damaged crockery that seems to have been repurposed as lab glassware. There is one goblin in here, in leather armor but carrying a falchion. There is also a rather odd creature (ignore the polearm; that was artistic license), which is the source of the clanking sounds that Kragnor heard.

Round 1:

Initiative order
Kali
Eva
Goblin
Senja (not first!)
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Kali and Eva are up!

Dice rolls:
Asvald Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Eva Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Kali Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Kragnor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Melody Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Senja Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Skizzertz Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Clanky Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Do the goblin and construct seem to be taken by surprise (flat-footed)?


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

They're not surprised. They're flat-footed until they act, though, just like anyone else.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

So no Combat Reflexes. :)

Eva moves into the room holding her glowing sword up cautiously. Double moved.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Kali follows Eva in the room to discover some strange metal man. Since it appears flat-footed she moves past it to flank with Eva, but then spots a goblin further into the room. She finally stops moving to flank the goblin with Eva.

Double Move


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 1 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali-acted
Eva-acted
Goblin-acted
Senja (not first!)
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Eva and Kali move into the room. The goblin steps out of the flank and chops at Kali with its falchion and hits her solidly for 6 HP.

Everyone else can act before the construct.

Dice rolls:
Falchion to Kali: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Falchion damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor moves into the room, swinging has weapon at the clankerous one.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The dwarf's blow only scratches the surface of the construct's armored shell.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Let's try this before Kali loses consciousness.

Knowledge (arcana) to identify construct: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

I don't think so, sorry.

DC 14 Knowledge (Arcana):
This is a construct; reveals all construct traits (including immunity to mind-affecting abilities like evil eye).

DC 19 Knowledge (Arcana):
It is likely to be resistant to most weapon attacks, though it appears to be damaged and is not likely to be as capable as it would be if it were still fully intact.

DC 24 Knowledge (Arcana):
The crackling and clanking noises emanating from it suggest that it may not be entirely stable.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

"Go plow a path to Kali, I can't reach her from back here!" Melody shouts to Kragnor as moves up and wishes the dwarf luck.

Bit o' luck on Kragnor; for one round, roll all d20s twice and take the better roll.

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald begins a rousing chant to bolster his allies’s will to fight.

Raging Song!

+2 str, +2 con, +1 will, -1 AC if you accept it.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Senja to go, before the construct!

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"That clanky thing is some kind of construct!" Senja calls out, "Some of my hexes won't work on it, so kill it fast!" It has all construct traits, and Senja knows that, but they're a bit long to enumerate here. Consider yourselves informed.

He then spits a disgusting wad of wriggling shadows into his hand and lobs it over Kragnor's head at the construct. The little shadow-blob reaches out a tendril of ill luck at the dwarf, but moves past him too quickly to make contact. It hits the construct squarely, however, wriggling with dark joy at the opportunity to ruin someone's day.

In short, misfortune, DC 14 Will save.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The shadow blob hits the construct and splashes off of its armor, leaving no trace behind. It pivots and attempts to smash Eva, but the monk easily dodges the clumsy blow.

Round 2:

Initiative order
Kali
Eva
Goblin
Senja
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Kali and Eva, over to you!

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Slam on Eva: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Kali will happily accept the rage song.

Suddenly invigorated by Asvald's chanting, Kali no longer feels like just passing out. She uses that energy to strike out at the falchion wielding goblin that's trying to kill her. It's too bad she gets nowhere close to hitting him.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

1 hp, 15 AC

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Eva eyes her metallic opponent for a moment as she determines the best method of attack. Suddenly her sword lashes out at it with a determined fury! Accepting rage.

Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 2 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali-acted
Eva-acted
Goblin-acted
Senja
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Eva's blow takes a chunk out of the construct; there is a sharp crackle and sizzle, which dies away after a few seconds. The goblin takes a short step and slashes at Kali, but instead nearly throws his sword to the floor.

The rest of the party is up before Clanky!

Dice rolls:
Falchion attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Clanky: -5 HP

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Kragnor grunts as he tries move past the clankerous thing and get into flanking postion with Eva, while humming Asvald's battle hymn.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Bol Acro: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Power Attack vs Clanky: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 15
BoL: 1d20 + 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 - 1 = 14
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 = 10

Jeez, I've caught the dicebot curse from Eva...

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Without a missing a beat in his rousing chant, Asvald closes on the construct alongside his companions.

Sword (raging song): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The construct is unable to take advantage of Kragnor's clumsiness. The dwarf is able to hit Clanky solidly, though, accompanied by more crackling and sizzling that dies away.

Asvald manages to get in around Kragnor, and lands another heavy blow on the poor embattled construct. This time, though, the crackling and popping does not die away immediately.

Senja and Melody left to go!

Dice rolls:
AoO on Kragnor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Clanky: -22 HP

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

This is one of those splody-structs, isn't it.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Mmmmmmmaybe....

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Arcana: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Bah!

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Frustrated that his hexes are ineffective against the clanky foe, Senja focuses on the goblin. He tosses a wad of tangling shadows at him, hoping to make him easier to hit.

Evil eye on gobber for -2 to AC.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Melody pulls out her glaive and swings around Kragnor to distract the construct.

aid attack (next round I guess): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Senja's hex bites on the goblin. The construct targets Asvald, as he did it the most damage, and hits for 6 HP.

Round 3:

Initiative order
Kali
Eva
Goblin
Senja
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Kali and Eva are up!

Dice rolls:
DC 14 Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Clanky on Asvald (NB: raging song): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Clanky damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Ow.

Badly wounded now and barely on his feet, Asvald backs away from the dangerous construct while continuing his raging song.

Withdraw.

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Did you move on the map, Asvald? I assume you're withdrawing to not be adjacent to the construct...

Eva grits her teeth and jabs at the metal thing again, hoping it isn't about to explode.

Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Flurry (rage): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 1 = 22
Confirm: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11

If the first hit takes it out I'll move up to the goblin instead of swinging again.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Still barely on her feet, Kali tries to take out the goblin before it takes out her.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

HP: 1, AC: 15

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

Since I'll be out in the fields all day, I'll post ahead of time:

Melody looks to Asvald's wounds, "Oh dear! Here, let me patch some of them up!"

not protection from evil: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Round 3 (ongoing):

Initiative order
Kali
Eva
Goblin
Senja
Asvald
Kragnor
Melody
Clanky

Kali hits the goblin (but only because of Senja's hex). Eva's first shot fails to fell the construct, but her second blow drops it to the floor, where it continues to crackle. Through the rents in its housing a green glow (rather like the wall of the Spire's core) shines.

Wounded, the goblin withdraws through the door behind it. At Asvald's action the construct explodes, doing 1 point of electricity damage to everyone within 10' (which is to say, everyone except Senja). DC 11 Reflex save to avoid taking any damage. Asvald, since you were starting to withdraw when it blew up, take a +2 on your save.

Dice rolls:
Explosion damage: 1d10 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

F Human Monk 8 [ HP 73/75 (13 NL) | AC 23* Tch 18 FF 17 | Fort +8 Ref +7 Will +10 | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +15, low-light vision | Ki: 10/13 | Effects: mage armor ]

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Eva ducks as the strange thing explodes, having seen it coming just in time. As the dust clears, she stands up straight and checks on the others.

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Kali dodges exploding pieces of construct and the shockwave of electricity.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Kragnor rolls out of the way the of exploding pot of metal, patting out sparks in his beard before it catches fire.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Botting saves from Melody and Asvald:

Melody Reflex save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Asvald Reflex save, incl. bonus: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

Both Melody and Asvald take a point of electrical damage. Asvald is still conscious, and is able to retreat if he wants (now that the immediate danger is gone).

Senja, Asvald, Kragnor, and Melody have actions. The goblin is gone, and the construct is in pieces.

The Exchange

M Ulfen Skald/Ranger 9 [ HP 67/84 | AC 21 (25 with barkskin) Tch 13 FF 19 | Fort +12 Ref +9 Will +9* | CMD 27 | Init +1 | Perc +8 | Effects: none ]
Resources:
Inspire 25/25 | Spells 1st 5/5 | 2nd 0/4 | 3rd 1/1 | Wildshape 2/2

Asvald is further bloodied by the exploding construct but breathes easier with Melody's healing touch.

"Is that all of them?"

Delaying for now until folks that can see lead the way.

Dark Archive

AC16/T12/FF14/CMD19(+4 vs BR, TR; +2 SD)|HP37[37]||F:+6|R:+6|W:+3(+3 vs poison, spell, SLA)
Stats:
|Init:+2(+2 undgrnd)|Percept.+9(+10 in underground environment to notice traps, potential cave-ins, dangerous flora *free check @10')
Dwarf Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 4

The goblin withdrew, searching it would be problematic.

Kargnor looks to his companions as he moves toward the door the goblin fled through, peering out. "Do we give chase?"

Scarab Sages

M Wayang Witch 9 | HP 63 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 13 (w/mage armor: 21/16/17) | CMD 17 | Fort +10 | Ref +11 | Will +10 | Init +9 | Perc +13

Senja takes a quick look at his companions and says, "I think we need to wait and patch a few people up, Kragnor. If we charge after him, someone's going to get really hurt."

Thanks for pointing out the withdrawal, Tek. I somehow missed that in reading the last post about him.

Grand Lodge

Female Halfling Cleric of Shelyn 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 18 T 13 FF 16 | CMD 14 | F+7 R+5 W+8 (+2 fear) | Init +2 | Perc +4 | channel 3d6 (DC 16): 5/8 | luck: 3/5 | arc: 4/5

"Gather 'round everyone!"

channels!: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

Good rolls!

After a few seconds, the party is back to full health. What do you do?

Dice rolls:
CLW, 19c: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW, 18c: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

F Kitsune Ninja 3/Sorcerer 4/Arcane Trickster 2 - HP 60/60 - AC: 26/T: 16/FF: 22 – Resist: Fire 20* - Perception +11; Low-light vision - Fort: +7, Ref: +12, Will: +8 - CMB: +5, CMD 19 - Speed: 30 ft. - Init. +6

"Thanks Melody! That was a close one." Kali says with gratitude at the timely healing before joining Kragnor by the door. "Let's do it, I almost had that one before he ran."


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire| The Confirmation|

The goblin didn't have the time to close the door behind it when it withdrew, but the noise from the exploding construct made it impossible to hear much of anything. When you follow the goblin, you see nothing but the usual rubble in the next room. Across from you are a closed door and a gap in the wall, and there is a slightly ajar set of double doors to your right. Kragnor, the darkness effect seems to end just through the gap.

451 to 500 of 4,890 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Carbide's PFS Emerald Spire-Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.