DM Bloodgargler's Kingmaker - Stolen Lands

Game Master BinkyBo


6,151 to 6,200 of 6,275 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>

Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Should be!" Garborn interjects forcefully.
"Is good earthy wisdom! Information go up vine, go down, sometimes get stuck in middle.
Not for bad reasons, just happens.
But if up and down connect, no middle, is fine!"


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

I think Mal and Nico are gonna get along! :D

Malylev nods. "I insist on nothing, only that the needs of the worker are taken into consideration. I will gladly sit in on guild meetings to be the voice of the laborer, and report back to this august group." He inclines his head to Vladimir in appreciation of the man's diplomacy.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Sorry for butchering your name in my post, Malylev.


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

It's fine. I think Mal will work for him in a casual setting.


After a quick glance to Svainer and Hattie, Leifa Valvont curtsies to Vladimir.
"Offer accepted, Your Majesty."

Vladimir:
You do not detect any hidden reluctance, obfuscation, or deception.

Hattie, the naturalistic artist and arcane adept turns to Malylev.
"Master Councilor.. we know so little of you.. I am fascinated by your kinship with your lion friend. Please.. would love to hear about what came before this for you."


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

Garborn perks up a little at the mentioning of animals and leans in closer to listen.
Garund animals, fun!


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

I'm not getting notifications of new posts on my new games, for some reason. Sorry I've been slow.

Malylev smiles at Hattie. "I met Skokan as a tiny little cub, back when he was the little lion. Winter was setting in, and I was looking for a good place to shelter for the snow. I'd been stalking a herd of sheep all morning and was getting ready to have myself a lamb for supper when Skokan's mother leapt out of the grass." He shakes his head, a serious look on his face.

"She was sick and couldn't take down the ewe she'd homed in on. Once the sheep had all run off, she flopped over, exhausted. Couldn't even run down a lamb. Once the sheep were all clear I went over to see if I could help her. Her back legs were weak as a newborn foal's. That said, she didn't want anything to do with me and she slinked off into the grass."

The whipcord-thin wanderer sighs. "I followed her back to her den at a safe distance, then I tracked down the herd and brought down a bigger one than I'd been planning on. Dragged it back to her den and left half of it for her. Turns out she had a tiny litter of cubs to feed!"

He makes a vague gesture and shakes his head again. "Eventually, I convinced her I was friendly enough and she let me look after her and her cubs for the winter. By spring, she had her full mobility back and little Skokan wasn't so little anymore. When we parted ways, that silly half-grown cub wouldn't let me leave without him!"

Malylev shrugs. "That's what I do. Try to help out wherever there's a need." He gestures in the direction of the door, indicating the folks he'd come in with. "Sometimes it's people." He then makes a vague gesture all around. "Sometimes it's something else."


The evening winds down.. and what all had thought too much food and drink, dwindles down to dregs.

Brarim has told all of his anecdotes involving the construction and the characters doing the work.

High Priest Kavken has spoken of his recent trip to the Elkfather Temple "just a few seasons from a good balance in nature".

When not buffaloing Kesten into drinking more, Warden Sneeg has got expansion on his mind.. and at least three times you've heard him start with "Y'know where we should build our next one..." (meaning settlement).

Leifa Valvont spent some time with Oleg to coordinate a meeting to go over the books, and prepare for the transfer of duties.

Late in the evening it is just the exploration team left at the table... deciding what to do tomorrow and the reminder of the week before your Midsummer festival.


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Well, Garborn rubs his belly contentedly, Garborn thinks maybe travel around capital, see these areas here, close by, easy to be back for festival."

Meaninf F3, G4 and G5


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

"That sounds like a fine plan, Garborn. After a good night's sleep, of course."


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Garborn's brain very powerful, so need VAST amounts of food to work properly.
So best plans always come after big feast, Gyahahahahahaha!"


The next morning you head out along the Skunk River, and after dealing with the non-wooded area, you enter the Narlmarches. As you do, the sound of unintelligible cursing echoes through the woods over the sound of rushing water. Just visible through the trees - maybe a hundred feet from you, a small wagon sits mired in the middle of a swiftly flowing river as the waters threaten to overwhelm its sides. Two ponies hitched to the wagon flounder in the swirling waters, close to panicking. Two more wagons sit safely on the far bank.

You see a handful of small folk scattered around the scene.. seemingly overwhelmed by their crisis.


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—3/3

Marisol's glad of the chance to be home, but also glad to be traveling again once local politics are in order. Having finally gotten some practice in horseback riding, she keeps Prancer near Vlad as the group rides, occasionally leaning over to whisper this or that to her lover.

She brings up Prancer short as she spots the wagon in distress and says to Vlad, "They're in quite a bind. We should try to get that wagon out of the river! I could swim out and attach lines to it so that we can pull it out. Or maybe Garborn can calm the horses and get them pulling to the side again?"


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Best to use all plans when one can.
Garborn will try to calm ponies, smart people make more plan as Garborn works!"

Garborn makes towards the wagon as quickly as a man of his stature can.
"Fear not, help is here!"


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

"Good call." Vladimir says to both Marisol and Garborn. "Nico, Malylev, Durielle, lend a hand as best you can while Marisol and I unhitch the ponies. I think it will take all of us to push the wagon out of the stream."

Vladimir then dismounts, and heads for the water.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—3/3

Marisol likewise dismounts from Prancer and uncoils a rope from her pack. "I'll try to run this through several points on the wagon. Then we need to pull it to turn it and try to push it out of the water!" she says before she wades into the rushing water.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Well, great.


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

Wild empathy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

As animals cannot truly understand human speech, Garborn instead conveys his meaning to the ponies through a combination of body language, as well as soothing tones through the Druidic tongue.
It seems oddly fitting to the situation.


Round 1 to get there

Round 2

Vladimir makes it to the front of the wagon, and hears the splash behind him of Marisol losing her footing on the slippery riverbed. Garborn gets the attention of the panicked and restrained horses.

You all see the imperiled travelers are all gnomes. One of which - thoroughly soaked and battered - is completely engrossed in futilely pushing against the wagon to get it to move.. the others yell their pleas and appreciation to you as you approach.

Nico, Durielle, Malylev up


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 5; Init +7; HP 37/37; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Worried Marisol might get swept away by the rushing water, he pulls out a small feather, gestures with his hand as he casts a spell, and then taps her on the shoulder.

Cast Fly on Marisol

"This should help you hitch the wagon without, uh, getting swept away."

Just eyeballing the wagon, I assume it weighs more than 500 lbs? Is it heavily loaded down?


Nico swim check to get to Marisol DC10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 5; Init +7; HP 37/37; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Apologies for missing that detail.


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

It turns out Malylev travels with a small menagerie- his namesake, the big lion, a pet raven, and a well trained horse. He doesn't hop down off his mount, instead looking hard at the rushing water and whispering a long string of strange syllables under his breath.

Cast Summon Monster II to summon a small water elemental, to catch anyone threatening to be swept away or save anyone drowning.


The wagon teeters, and the rear axle creaks against the boulder effectively beaching it. "It's gonna snap! We'll lose it for sure!!... Gah!!!" One of the gnomes faints from the stress, but another two catch him, and keep his head above water.
Another gnome is sitting atop the wagon - rocking around as if riding a bull - using his hand to shield the non-existent sunlight from his eyes as he peers into the distance. "I think we lost'em, Joob... boss.. sir."

The battered and bruised gnome yells "We need to lift and push! Lift and push!"

std action to unhitch ponies.. Marisol needs a move action to get back to ponies.
Move action and DC10 Swim check to wade from wagon to bank or bank to wagon.
Full round to lead a calmed and unhitched pony to shore.

party up


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Would Marisol still have to make that check after Nico's Fly spell?

Once he is convinced Garborn has the first of the ponies calmed, Vladimir unhitches the pony from the wagon.


nope


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Find sturdy branches, jam into spokes! Prevent wagon backsiding, can leverage strength."

Does Vladimir get both ponies free?


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—3/3

Marisol loses her step in the water but with Nico's spell she suddenly finds herself floating. Not one to fail to take advantage of this, she swoops closer to the wagon and plants her feet again in the rushing water, grabbing hold of the edge and straining to lift the wagon to help the gnomes.

Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Uuuugh come onnnnn

Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Strength check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

I f+#$ing hate this die roller.


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

Mal yells over the water to the gnomes "Lost who!?" He turns to look downriver. "Are there people in the water?"

If they answer in the affirmative, he'll turn and spur his mount to run downriver, looking for drowning gnomes.


"No, sir! Kobolds were after us!"


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 5; Init +7; HP 37/37; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Nico concentrates for a brief moment and repeats his spell, this time tapping Vladimir. "I, uh, don't want you washing away, either."

Swim check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

He then wades back onto firmer ground.


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

Mal grunts and waves his understanding. "What direction were they coming from?" We don't want to get ambushed while we're stuck in this river, he thinks.


Malylev notes the gnome peering for kobolds is looking vaguely in the direction you came from - just a little more in line with the river.
Garborn continues to calm the ponies as they are led to the riverbank.

The axle of the beached wagon still threatens to snap... it will in a matter of seconds for certain.

Who is and how are you assisting.. Str Checks if applicable please. Sorry Nico, I'd forgotten you'd asked - yes it is over 500 lbs.


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

Let's see if this idea is feasible.
The ponies were hitched to the Wagon, so there has to be a rope, could Garborn grab the rope take it in his mouth, transform into, say a boar, and pull?


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Do I need to unhitch the ponies individually or did I get them both with my previous action?


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

Since it doesn't look like anyone's drowning, can the water elemental switch to helping lift the back of the wagon?

Str check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Mal looks down at his lion and points in the direction the gnome is looking. "Go see if anything dangerous is coming from that direction, big guy. Kobolds, especially."

Int 3 Animal Companion should be able to handle that instruction, I think. Otherwise it's just a Seek trick (DC 15).

Handle Animal check, if needed: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21


Garborn - might work ;)
Vladimir - I skipped ahead a couple rounds since rolls couldn't be failed with fly check.
Malylev - Yes
All - Just need to know who else is assisting Str check, and how.


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

Grabin the rope, Garborn surprisingly sticks it between his teeth, and then hunches forward, seemingly twitching and...changing, until in his place a boar stands, which immediately begins to strain and pull at the rope.

Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 5; Init +7; HP 37/37; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Now that the lion is watching the shore, Nico wades back to the wagon to assist with lifting. "Don't think there is, uh, much more I can do other than lift."

Swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Strength check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

He strains against the wagon and the rushing water.


M Human (Taldan) Wizard (Evoker) 5; Init +7; HP 37/37; AC 14/11/14; F/R/W 3/4/5

Just in case we lose this thing, can Nico identify a reasonably large bundle of cargo that he thinks he can save using Levitate?


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir flys behind the wagon and begins to push.

Strength Check (Aid other): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Vladimir, Nico, and the water elemental lift the wagon until the axle clears the boulder. Then, with Garborn hauling from the front, the group is able to guide the wagon to the south riverbank. The gnomes cheer.. the one on top of the wagon falls mid-cheer into the river, and scrambles out of the water.

All of the gnomes look similar in features and straw blond hair, except one - the battered and bruised one in piecemeal armor. He nods to you.
"Many thanks to you travelers! I am Jubi Narthropple explorer and adventurer. These are my loyal sidekicks the Blixlcyks."
The other gnomes bow.. hats in hand.


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

Garborn resumes his human form once more, which in all honestly is not much less bristly, And grins, while flexing his might arms, kissing his biceps for effect.

"Gyahahahahaha, good morning workout, good way to find ones appetite!"


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

"Glad we could help." Vladimir says, beginning to dry himself with judicious use of the prestidigitation cantrip.

"Nice to meet you, Jubi. I am Vladimir Ducheski, my companions and I are from the nearby town of Hope's Haven. No offense meant, Jubi, but you look as if you could use a bit of help yet. I have bit of curative magic if you would like."

"How long have you been exploring the region? We have been doing a bit of the same - perhaps we could compare notes?"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—3/3

Marisol makes her way out of the river, sloshing, thoroughly drenched, and lands lightly on the shore nearby thanks to the fly spell.

"Thanks Nico," she says quietly to the magician, as she starts to wring out her hair and pull it back out of the way. She glances down at her completely-soaked gear and makes an indistinct noise of displeasure, followed by muttering, "At least my sword can't rust."


"Hope's Haven you say? No no... not on any maps I've seen. Are you sure?"

Seeming to just notice his own wounds.. "Oh yes... got into a scrap with some kobolds. Swore to my patron Master Blixlcyk I'd protect his kin. So -"

One of the gnomes adds "He was great!" many nods concur, and then act out the scene in a stage combat fashion while Jubi continues.

"Ah explorers as well? I would love to see what you have scrawled down. You've saved my work from the cruel river, so I'll certainly entertain the idea." He turns to see the Blixlcyks "fighting".. one with a quivering lip cradling a freshly scraped knuckle...
"Would you stop that!... Fetch my maps from the wagon."


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Vladimir shrugs at Jubi's lack of knowledge of Hope's Haven. "If you have not been through these parts terribly recently, you would have missed it. Hope's Haven was established not that long ago, less than half a year. Perhaps you are familiar with where the Stag Lord's fort was?" he says, retrieving his own maps.

"Garborn, Nico, Durielle, Marisol, Malylev please come over here so that we all can get a look at the maps and see where we can learn from Jubi's work and he can perhaps learn from ours."


Male Human Oracle 5 [HP: 30/30| AC: 20| T: 16| FF: 14| CMB:+3 | CMD:14 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+7 | Will:+5 | Init:+7 | Perc:+5 | Spd 30]

Malylev nods and hops down off his horse to trot over to where Jubi and Vladimir are talking, glancing over his shoulder in the direction Skokan had run off in. "I've traveled a fair bit on my own. I'd be interested to see what you've both noted down."


Male Human Druid 5 HP 38/38 | AC 15(16) T 10 FF 15 | Ft +6 Rf +1 Wi +8 | Init +0 | Perc +13

"Garborn grew up in these parts, will be interesting to see what remains and what not.
And then, we eat!"


Female Dhampir (Svetocher) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | Fort +6 Ref +4 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Eldritch Pool 5/5 | Magus Spells: 1st—5/5 2nd—3/3

Marisol steps a bit closer, though since she's still dripping she judiciously keeps enough distance to prevent spilling water on the valuable maps.


Male LN Human (Varisian) Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Daring Champion) 4 / Bard 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 20 (14 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +5 (+6), CMD: 18 (19) | Fort +5, Reflex +6, Will +4 | Initiative: +5 | Perception: +8, Sense Motive: +8 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None | Performance 7/7 | 1st Level Spells 2/2 | Panache 3/3 | Challenge 2/2 | Tactician 1/1

Somewhat surprised to see Marisol still dripping, Vladimir gives her a brief smile before using the same cantrip he had used on himself to dry off his lover.

With wink he says to her, "Now, now. You are not going to get out of this by being wet." He briefly considers making a more lewd comment, but opts not to given the unfamiliar company.

6,151 to 6,200 of 6,275 << first < prev | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Bloodgargler Stolen Kingmaker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.