Clebsch GM Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path

Game Master Clebsch73

Six people hold recovering the Sword of Valor, if they can retake the fortress city of Drezen and strike into the Worldwound itself.

Party Loot

Drezen Citadel Entrance | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress


301 to 350 of 3,933 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Franti withdrew his blade, spinning it to the air and grabbing the grip himself. He placed his dagger back in his bag.

Franti looked to Avelina as she patted his shoulder. He didn't seek smiles, but they were always appreciated. Her grin begot his own, and he forgot about the "nasty" that Anevia mentioned. "It wouldn't be this fool's first court appearance, but it may be the first time I was invited. I'll prepare a routine for the Queen. Something spectacular! Are you granted the powers to light me afire? The 'Flaming Fool' is crowd favorite." Again Franti looked to his hook. He edges closer to it as he cheerfully bantered with Avelina.

He listened to the two stronger members of the party push into the stone sanctuary. For now, he would rather entertain the tired and entertain the thought of performing for a court once more.


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Ellena was not able to see the water close up until Karas moved from the door, but it appeared to be clear water, about a cup's worth. As the others moved toward the entrance, Karas pushed open the door to the larger room of the building. It did not stick, but steady pushing was needed to make it open.

The room was roughly 20'x20'. Four stone benches filled the space between the door and a stone altar on the far side of the room. An intricate stone mosaic of Torag covered the far wall. There were no windows. A layer of dust covered everything. The air was cool and stale. Seated on one of the benches but facing away from the door, toward the altar, was a figure in a plain grey robe. He (or she) was short with broad shoulders. The figure did not turn when the door opened.

We are not in melee, but to control the flow, I'm going to ask you to post as if in melee, taking the usual options of movement and/or actions. Say no more than could be spoken in about six seconds. The order will start with Karas, followed by Ellena, and then any order the others wish.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas jerked in surprise when he saw the figure, "Oops! I'm sorry sir I... didn't... mean to..." He noticed the figured hadn't turned or moved when he barged in. He took a step forward 5ft step and asked cautiously. "Hello?"


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena remained silent as Karas hailed the figure. She continued to hold her torch so that if the figure needed it, he could see clearly.

Of course he or she doesn't need the torch or he wouldn't have been standing in the dark. Low wisdom.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

After having stared down Horgus for a long moment, Tauni turned away, thrusting her dagger back in its scabbard. As the others started to explore the small building, she reloaded her crossbow and positioned herself next to the door, back to the wall, so she could watch behind them.


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

The light that fills the cave also fills the inside of the structure.

I forgot about that when I made my earlier post and mentioned Karas' darkvision.

The people outside the structure hear Karas speaking and can see he appears to be talking to someone in the room.

Karas:

The figure stands and walks to the altar and around to face the door from the far side of the room. He appears to be a dwarf, with a full red beard, robes such as might be worn by a priest, with a symbol of a hammer similar to what was on the outside of the building. The figure looks at Karas, points to Karas' wrist where the fly bit him, and pulls a vial from his pocket and offers it to him with an encouraging smile. He says nothing.

Behind the Screen:

Karas Will: 1d20 ⇒ 20
DC = 12

Karas:
Karas sees what is described in the previous spoiler, but as he watches, he feels a strong sense of danger that grows into alarm as the image of the dwarf changes all at once. Where a hale, healthy dwarf was standing, there is now a walking corpse, his robes faded and covered in dust, his skin dark and brittle, empty eye sockets and bones poking out of broken patches of skin. When he extends his hand with the vial, his fingers end in sharp claws.
Karas can react to this with a surprise round action, so move or standard action. He can speak as he acts, of course.

Initiative:

Priest: Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Anarya: Initiative: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5
Avelina: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Ellena: Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Franti: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Karas: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Tauni: Initiative: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Anevia: Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Aravashnial: Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Horgus: Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Surprise Round (move or action only)
Karas
Priest

Round 1
Tauni
Avelina
Anevia
Karas
Horgus
Priest
Aravashnial
Franti
Ellena

Behind the Screen:

Anarya: Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Avelina: Will: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Ellena: Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Franti: Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Tauni: Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Anevia: Will: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Horgus: Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
DC = 12

For characters other than Karas, when you first look into the room, what you see is indicated under your spoiler.

Anarya:
The interior of the room is a dust covered and long neglected shrine to Torag. The occupant of the room is a dwarf wearing priestly robes and light armor, fighting unarmed. The priest is not speaking.

Avelina:
The interior of the room is a dust covered and long neglected shrine to Torag. The occupant of the room is a dwarf wearing priestly robes and light armor, fighting unarmed. The priest is not speaking.

Ellena:
The interior of the room is a dust covered and long neglected shrine to Torag. The occupant of the room is an undead dwarf with empty eye sockets, dessicated skin, with bones showing through the skin in places. His priestly robes are faded and dust covered. He attacks with clawed hands. The priest is not speaking.

Franti:
The interior of the room is a dust covered and long neglected shrine to Torag. The occupant of the room is an undead dwarf with empty eye sockets, dessicated skin, with bones showing through the skin in places. His priestly robes are faded and dust covered. He attacks with clawed hands. The priest is not speaking.

Tauni:
The interior of the room is a dust covered and long neglected shrine to Torag. The occupant of the room is an undead dwarf with empty eye sockets, dessicated skin, with bones showing through the skin in places. His priestly robes are faded and dust covered. He attacks with clawed hands. The priest is not speaking.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas' look of shock changed into anger in a blink. He growled, "Undead." as he stalked forward with the signature features of his rage growing from his body.

Free action: Bloodrage
Move action: At work and can't see map. Single move action as close to the priest as I can get.


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Karas moved into the room, reaching the priest on the far side.

Behind the screen:

Priest: Claw attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Karas:

The priest lashed a claw at Karas, but they did not even touch the bloodrager.

Round 1
Tauni
Avelina
Anevia
Karas
Horgus
Priest
Aravashnial
Franti
Ellena

Tauni is up. Remember to check the spoiler above with your character's name on it to determine what she or he sees upon entering the room.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

"'Undead'? Did he say 'undead'?"

Tauni turned into the doorway and saw the shape that Karas did. She gasped in surprise before loosing a bolt at it and then shiftied aside so that others could pass into the temple. In her abundance of concern to not hit Karas by accident, the bolt skittered off the wall and disappeared from view.

She's not actually moving; she's just making sure others can get past (move through her square) if they want to.

To hit 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 = 3
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

I'ved moved Tauni to the doorway. Others can move through her. She can even move another five or ten feet into the room if she stays along the south wall.

Avelina, Franti, Franti, Ellena and Anarya saw Tauni, with her usual lightning fast reflexes, rush toward the door way and fire a crossbow bolt into the room.

bound 1
Tauni
\/Next to act\/
Avelina
Anevia
Karas
Horgus
Priest
Aravashnial
Franti
Ellena
Anarya

Left Anarya off the initiative order. Sorry.


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

For those who don't have access to the map, here is some information to help.

Avelina is 20 feet from the first open space, which is just inside the door. From there it is 20 feet (north) to the priest who is behind an altar which provides him with cover (-4 to ranged attacks). Karas is engaged with the priest, bloodraging and apparently intent on attacking the priest (ranged attack take an additional -4 for shooting into melee). For the appearance of the priest, see the spoiler a few posts above with your character's name on it.

Anevia is not going to try to get in the room on her turn, so don't wait for me to post her action. She is delaying until there is a clear way into the temple. Same with Horgus and Aravashnial.

Karas is within melee attack range of the priest. He can take a five foot step north and that will put him in the NE corner of the room with the priest directly to his west along the north wall.

Franti is 15 feet from the first square in the room (described above).

Ellena is just 10 feet from the entrance.

Anarya is 20 feet from the entrance.

From the entrance, if you want to move to get closer to the priest, the south half of the floor (20' E-W and 10' N-S) is difficult terrain due to the presence of low stone benches which cannot be easily moved about. Jumping over these squares requires a 20' jump from a standing start, since there is not room for a running jump.

You cannot move through the altar so taking into account the additional movement for the difficult terrain, it would take 35' of movement to get from the first square just inside the room in front of the door to the square just west of where the priest is at the moment.

It is 30' of movement from the same square to move through Karas to get to the presently open square in the far NE corner of the room, however, the priest will get an AOO if he is so inclined.


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Feel Free to hate me for this

Franti listens to the commotion from outside. "Gods, they're at each other's throat again, aren't they?" The fools listens for moment, thinking that Ellena and Karas are once more causing commotion. He leaves the matter to Tauni as she enters the stone room. The fool turns to Avelina with a smile. "Let us let them hash it all out. There are roofs to attend to." Franti grabs a hold of the rope on the stone temple's wall.

If it holds, he begins to climb, otherwise he throws the grappling hook up once more.

Climb: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Assuming Avelina is in delay per discussion post.

Karas moved around the altar, clearly intent on ending the priest. His claws flashed at the thing.

5ft free north
Claw Attack 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Claw Damage 1: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Claw Attack 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Claw Damage 2: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Karas, Tauni:
Karas, in full bloodrage, attacked the priest with both clawed hands. One hand missed, but the other raked across the priest's chest and ripped through some of the cloth to reach the skin below. But some necromantic force deflected his claws before they did any damage.

The priest attacked Karas in a similar manner, trying to scratch him with his claw-tipped fingers. Both attacks missed however.

Behind the screen:
Priest attack 1 claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Priest attack 2 claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Those not able to see into the room heard muffled sounds of struggle.

Franti, meanwhile, climbed up to the roof of the building and saw what was up there.

Franti:
You see the corpse of a dead winged animal with fur. It looks something like a giant bat. The flies were probably feasting on the body. There seems to be nothing more up on the roof.

Round 1
Tauni
Anevia
Karas (-4)
Horgus
Priest
Aravashnial
Franti
\/Next to act\/
Avelina (-1)(Delaying)
Ellena (-2)
Anarya


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena entered into the temple after hearing the sounds of battle. She saw the undead had moved out of her reach. She took her time picking through the tough terrain, but moved all the way to he opposite side of the undead, flanking with the tiefling.

"Prepare to be struck down, you evil undead!"

By my count, it'll take a double move to get me flanking with Karas, so no attack for me this round.

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Ellena and Karas charging in ahead, Avelina finally advanced into the building to get a view of what's going on, peaking in around the doorframe.

"Prepare to die...again, evil undead creatur--"

She cut herself off mid-sentence as she saw a mere dwarf locked in combat with her compatriots. She gave a few sharp, sudden glances about the room.

"Where's the undead? All I see is that dwarf."

A realization coming to her, she pulled herself back, drawing her crossbow.

"OH, I see. The undead went invisibile or something? I am right, am I not? Of course I am."

Move action to move, move action to draw crossbow

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 88/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|5/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Seeing Avelina's reaction, Anarya followed her inside and was shocked to see a dwarf in the garb of a Toragdan priest attacking her friends. She saw only the last few words of Ellena's battle-cry leave her lips, and despite what her senses told her, placed her trust in the paladin's divinely-inspired senses. "My eyes may fail to pierce your veil, but the unliving cannot hide from my light," she declared, her voice resonating with some inner power as the words came almost unbidden to her lips. As she spoke, her halo flashed into searing brightness for a moment - a harsh, wrathful light replacing its usual soft radiance, as if lashing out at the presence of the undead abomination.

Channel to Harm: 1d6 ⇒ 4 (DC 15 will save for half)


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Behind the screen:
Priest Will, Aura of Faithlessness: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
#2 Will, Aura of Faithlessness: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16
DC 15
Both take 2
Avelina Will: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Anarya Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

All but Franti saw the battle raging, although not everyone saw the same thing, at first. Avelina and Anarya saw a dwarven priest of a lawful good deity being assaulted by Karas in a bloodrage and Ellena closing in to attack from his flank. Then Anarya's channeled energy went forth, healing Karas, Ellena, and Avelina of their wounds from earlier battles. The priest, if priest he was, flinched as the positive energy flowed over him and bits of his flesh darkened as if burned.

Seeing that, the scales fell from the eyes of Anarya and Avelina and they too saw what the others apparently saw, an undead animated corpse with clawlike fingers and a tattered, dust covered robe and empty eye sockets that glowed now with a faint green light.

Round 2
Tauni
Anevia
Karas
Horgus
Undead Priest (-2)
Aravashnial
Franti
Avelina
Ellena
Anarya

[oocTo the top of round 2. Again, don't wait for actions from the NPCs.[/ooc]


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Behind the screen:
DC 12/17/22
Anarya: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Avelina: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Ellena: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Franti: Knowledge (Religion, untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Karas: Knowledge (Religion), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Tauni: Knowledge (Religion), untrained: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Anarya: Perception (non-sound): 1d20 ⇒ 4
Avelina: Perception: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (5) - 4 = 1
Ellena: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Karas: Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Tauni: Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Anarya, edited:
You recognize this creature as a Huecuva, which is an undead which forms when a priest or cleric commits blasphemy and renounces his deity and then dies. Their familiarity with the flow of channeled energy makes them more resistant to attempts to harm them with channeled energy (+2 to the save). They also have an aura of faithlessness that extends this benefit to all undead within 30 feet. As you've witnessed, they can appear as they did during life, but this is an illusion that can be seen through. Finally, when they wound a person, the wound may become infected with Filth Fever. Edit: You also know it takes magic or silver weapons to get past their damage resistance (5).

Avelina:
You recognize this creature as a Huecuva, which is an undead which forms when a priest or cleric commits blasphemy and renounces his deity and then dies. Their familiarity with the flow of channeled energy makes them more resistant to attempts to harm them with channeled energy (+2 to the save). They also have an aura of faithlessness that extends this benefit to all undead within 30 feet. As you've witnessed, they can appear as they did during life, but this is an illusion that can be seen through.

Karas:
You notice something odd about the way the head moves, as if the connection to the neck and body is somehow a little flexible.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

Tauni's face scrunched in concentration as she made her way further into the temple, trying to make out what the creature is. She made her way around the obstacles in the small chamber, drew back her crossbow string again and slid another bolt into place.

A move action reflected on the map, and a move action to reload. Alas, she does not have Knowledge (religion) at this point. Please note, she would have had to have dropped her sunrod in her previous position to fire two handed.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas continued to assault the undead priest.

Assuming Ellena is in flanking.
Claw Attack 1: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23
Claw Damage 1: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw Attack 2: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Claw Damage 2: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress
Tauni wrote:
Please note, she would have had to have dropped her sunrod in her previous position to fire two handed.

There is the same kind of magical light inside the temple as outside, so no need to carry light sources inside.

Karas twice slashed the undead priest with his claws and did some damage each time, but not as much as would have been done against a normal opponent. A total of 3 points.

On the Table:
Target: 1 = Ellena, 2 = Karas
Target: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The priest turned at Ellena's approach and tried to scratch her with its claws. As it fought a hideous screech cut through the room. The claws clattered harmlessly against her armor.

On the Table:
DC 11 This is a sonic mind-affecting fear effect.
Anarya: Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Avelina: Will: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Ellena: Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Franti: Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Karas: Will: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Tauni: Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The scream is very unsettling to Avelina, Karas, and Tauni, but their abilities are not affected. Ellena and Anarya are so unsettled, they become shaken for 1d4 ⇒ 1 round.

Shaken Condition:
A shaken character takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. Shaken is a less severe state of fear than frightened or panicked.

Round 2
Tauni
Anevia
Karas
Horgus
Undead Priest (-5)
Aravashnial
\/Yet to act this round\/
Franti
Avelina
Ellena [shaken]
Anarya [shaken]


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Of note for the future, Bloodrage grants a +2 on will saves. It's no difference here but wanted to make sure you knew. I'll make a spoiler in my line for current effects on Karas.


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Thanks. Everyone make sure any exceptions or bonuses to saves are clearly listed in your profiles. I looked for anything that might have changed the will save for this particular magic and did not see anything.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Placed the spoiler. short of posting the modified saves and ACs I think it has everything listed. GM can you confirm if that is enough info for you? Also note that it reduces my AC while using it.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena wanted to throw her hands over her ears and shriek from the awful wail of the undead, but that wasn't becoming of a holy warrior. She gritted her teeth and pushed onward, swinging her sword at it. "You won't have us today, undead! Iomedae won't have Torag's temple darkened by you!"

Flanking Attack, Shaken 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 7

Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Is Ellena using Smite Evil on this thing?

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

"Oh! The dwarf is the undead! So it was illusion magic, and I was absolutely correct. He was invisible in a more figurative sense!"

Avelina moved in closer and lines up a shot.

Attack with Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 8 = -6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Distracted by the mental gymnastics of proving she was right all along, Avelina was completely unprepared for the recoil of the crossbow, and it flew upwards when she pulled the trigger, launching a bolt into the ceiling and almost falling out of her hands.


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Franti didn't bother taking what he found on the roof down below. While the carcass of a large bat may have provided a good prank down the line, the fool was concerned that carrying its body would be a waste of his time. He scaled down the stone walls, taking note of the noise that come from inside. The fool wondered what could be going on.

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 88/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|5/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Unfortunately, when I channel to harm, my channel won't heal anyone, just will damage the huecuva (it takes a lot of levels in a powerful prestige class to get the power to do both at once). Also - since I am deaf, am I even susceptible to the scream effect, since I cannot hear it?

Anarya gasped as the illusion was dropped, almost as surprised at its rotting appearance as at the damage her halo had inflicted upon it. I think I could do that again, she thought. Recognizing the foul creature for what it is, she cried out, "It's a huecuva! It will be resilient to all but silver or enchanted weapons!"

Gathering her focus, she unleashed a second wave of light. This time, empowered by her concentration, the halo's light flared with even brighter radiance, as if seeking to burn the undead utterly from existence. "Wither and burn in holy light, monster!" she cried.

Channel to Harm (Undead Only): 1d6 ⇒ 6 (Will DC 15 half)


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

I haven't been using Smite. Now that's it has been identified, chances are that I will next round.


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

Silver or magic? Tauni thought. Maybe one of the others has something... Tauni raised her crossbow again and reached out with her arcane senses, trying to predict the flow of combat and where a well placed bolt might make a difference. She loosed her bolt and, without even watching to see its impact, drew back her bowstring and loaded another bolt to try again.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 1
To hit 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

As Franti was at the top of the roof, he heard a frighting howl that made his hair stand on end in places. Something definitely weird was in the temple. He could also hear the sounds of battle.

House Rule: Fumbles:
I'm experimenting with a house rule for fumbles. If a person rolls a natural 1 in combat, roll a d20. This is not an attack roll so you won't add your normal attack bonus. Add just your BAB. The DC is 10. If you fail to meet the DC, something bad happens, but generally, the chance of taking damage or hurting a friend will be low. As your BAB goes up, your chance of a fumble will go down until your BAB reaches 10, at which point you only fumble if your second roll is a 1. The point is that the better fighter you are, the less likely you will fumble.

Avelina fumble check: 1d20 ⇒ 15 No fumble. The shot just misses.

Avelina's crossbow shot went wild.

Ellena, rattled by the screech, missed the dwarf, her sword whistling through the air as the creature easily sidestepped the attack.

On the Table:
Huecuva Will save, Aura of Faithlessness: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

Anarya's second surge of positive energy cut into the magic keeping the huecuva animated. It recoiled and hissed at her, calling her a vile name in common.

The creature's shout interfered with Tauni's ability to perceive the future and she got nothing from her attempt. Her shot smashed into the mural behind the former priest.

Anevia hobbled in and made her way to where she might get a shot at the huecuva.

Then Aravashnial appeared in the door. He began casting a spell.

Round 2
Tauni
Anevia
Aravashnial [casting spell for the full round]
\/Yet to act this round\/
Karas
Horgus
Undead Priest (-11)
Franti
Avelina
Ellena [shaken condition ends]
Anarya [shaken condition ends]


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas continued to press the attack. With a ferocious growl he lashed out again.

Claw Attack 1: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Claw Damage 1: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw Attack 2: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Claw Damage 2: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Spellcraft to Identify what Aravashnial is casting: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

Franti almost fell when he heard the howl, his grip slipped on the rope for a moment and he was almost sent tumbling to the ground. He turned back to the only remaining person outside, Horgus.

"Don't you want to join in, Gwerm?" The fool put on a smile as he drew his saps. The scream terrified him, and he hoped that the party had it contained. "I'll give whatever is in there a good whack and you can...Throw coins at it, or something." The fool danced in, hiding his fear over what he heard screeching.

Free to Talk, Move to draw saps, standard to waltz in.

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Going to be gone all day tomorrow, so going ahead and posting my action

Utterly embarassed at her display of folly, Avelina could not find any words. Her mouth opened several times, but before she could speak, she shut it again in self-conscious frustration.

She finally shuffled off into the corner, her face a deepd red, and reloaded her crossbow.

Someone can move her to the west corner when her turn comes up


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Karas continued his furious assault. His first claw swiped across the undead dwarf's torso but the arcane power of his undead state absorbed most of the damage. His second claw attack missed.

Behind the screen:

Round to next scream: 1d4 ⇒ 4

On the Table:

Target: 1 = Ellena, 2 = Karas
1d2 ⇒ 2
Priest: Claw 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Priest: Claw 1 critical threat: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Claw 1 damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw 1 damage, critical: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Target: 1 = Ellena, 2 = Karas
1d2 ⇒ 2
Priest: Claw 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Claw 2 damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The huecuva returned the fight to Karas. Both of its claws ripped into his flesh across his chest and gut, the first reaching particularly deep into his vital organs. Karas felt his consciousness cloud over and he slumped to the ground.

Damage to Karas:
Karas was at -4. He took 10 points, which would make him -1 against his raging hit points total of 13. When he goes unconscious, his rage ends, and his hit points return to 11, putting him at -3. If he doesn't receive healing before the start of his next turn, he'll have to make a DC 13 Constitution check to see if he stabilizes.

The priest turned toward the others along the south wall and opened its mouth, about to send something hideous at Anevia. This gave Ellena an opening to attack while it focused on this ranged attack.

On the Table:

Ellena AOO: Longsword, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Ellena's sword cut through the huecuva's neck, severing the head from the body. The body slumped to the ground next to Karas, but the head did not drop. It floated in the air and from its mouth came a howling wind propelling needle sharp shards of ice crystals and intense cold. The blast went over Anevia's head, but all in the area felt as if they were exposed to winds straight from the Crown of the World. The fight was not over!

Behind the screen:
Anarya: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Avelina: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Ellena: Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Tauni: Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Even those who have studied religion and the ways of undead were stunned at this development. No one had ever heard of such a thing.

Tauni:
You are puzzled by what Aravashnial is casting. He is using Elven words in his casting, which makes it hard to tell what is coming.

Franti made a late entrance and felt the remnants of the cold chill in the room near Anevia. He saw Karas and the body of a dwarf on the ground behind the altar, but the head of a dwarf with glowing green eye sockets was floating in front of Ellena. Aravashnial was casting a spell, Anevia was preparing a shortbow shot and Avelina and Tauni were reloading their crossbows.

Round 2
Tauni
Anevia
Aravashnial [casting spell for the full round]
Karas [unconscious, -3]
Horgus
Undead Priest's body (-18, destroyed)
Undead Priest's head (undamaged)
Franti
Avelina
\/Yet to act this round\/
Ellena [shaken condition ends]
Anarya [shaken condition ends]


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Ellena took aim at the floating head before her. "Feel Iomedae's glory, you undead scum!". She added a bit of divine focus to be blow.

Smite Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13

Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 88/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|5/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Seemingly with no thought to her own safety, Anarya rushed toward her fallen ally, hand already glowing with the gathered light from her halo. Her touch banished the largest wounds in Karas's side.

Casting cure light wounds, moving along the right side of the chamber, next to Karas, and delivering the charge as a free action.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Human Wizard 6 [HP: 49/49; AC 12|T12|FF10; CMD 15; Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +6; Init: +13, Percep +13]

Tauni started to move to the left to get a better shot, but them stopped when Franti entered the increasingly tight quarters. She bit her lip as she considered her options, and then tried to predict the flight path of the floating head before launching a bolt at it. Alas, even though she aimed perfectly, the mundane bolt was insufficient to penetrate the undead's defenses.

Prescience 1d20 ⇒ 20

Crossbow, to hit 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 4 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Edit: Subbing in prescience roll for the to hit roll, gives a possible crit, confirm 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2
Damage 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4


Drezen F3, F4, F10, F12 | Aron's Map of Drezen Fortress

Ellena's attack would have hit but for the fact that the head presented a much smaller target than a body. And it did not float so much as flew, with small shifts in position to help it avoid attacks.

Anarya delivered her divine healing energy to Karas. His wounds healed enough that he began to recover consciousness, although serious wounds remained.

Tauni's prescient attack actually worked, as she correctly anticipated the direction the head would move as it bobbed and swerved. The damage was not enough to destroy it, but the arrow pierced partway into the skull. Whatever protective energies of the huecuva appeared to have been destroyed when the body was defeated.

Anevia stood and fired the arrow already nocked in her shortbow. Then she quickly sent another following the first. A look of dangerous determination settled on her features.

On the Table:

Shortbow, rapid shot, into melee: 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 2 - 4 = 12
Shortbow, rapid shot, into melee: 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The first arrow just missed, but the second drove into the skull for another hit. Still the beheaded huecuva did not cease its evil.

Aravashnial finished his spell. Directly above him a spot of glowing light swelled into a being of animated light. From it pulsed two rays of light aimed at the floating skull.

On the Table:

Light Ray 1, Ranged Touch, into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Light Ray 1, Ranged Touch, into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Both rays of light beamed into the head, each one causing a burst of damage and a small cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, the head dropped harmlessly to the floor. The evil had been vanquished.

Melee over.

Behind the screen:

Anarya: Knowledge (Planes), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Avelina: Knowledge (Planes), untrained: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Ellena: Knowledge (Planes), untrained: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Franti: Knowledge (Planes, untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Karas: Knowledge (Planes), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Tauni: Knowledge (Planes), untrained: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Avelina, Ellena:
Although neither PC has seen one before, both suspect that the creature summoned by Aravashnial may be a lantern archon, a heavenly outsider.

Aravashnial said something in a different language than common and the being of light flew around the interior of the room before leaving to guard the entrance for 4 more rounds. It flew very fast and with perfect control. As it exited Aravashnial said something further and it responded in kind.

Celestial:
Aravashnial said, "Thank you and blessings be with you. Please protect us from any other evil in this place." The light replied, "It is my privilege to destroy evil. Blessings and light shine on you and your friends."

Horgus peaked around the corner to see what happened, cringing as the light flew by.

The shrine has little of value. The robes of the huecava contain a pouch with a notebook and two potions. A warhammer sits covered in dust in a corner, under one of the benches. Nothing else of value is in the place. The doors can be closed and secured to provide a relatively safe place to rest.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

"Mage, you can summon outsiders from heaven? Why didn't you say so? Can you summon ones to get us out of here?"

Ellena pointed out the items she noticed. Always interested in weapons, she moved to look at the warhammer. She dusted it off and took a swing with it. "Torag likes hammers, I think," she described as best she could.

What time is it getting to be, DM? Time for a rest, or still early in the day. Assuming it is gotten later...

The paladin looked around the temple. "Looks strong. Easy to defend. This would be a good spot to rest for a bit before going on."


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas' raging blood receded as he fell into unconsciousness. The claws, horns and plates also receded in the time it took him to hit the ground.Is this the end? I'm sorry. I fai- Suddenly a bright light burst into his vision and with a sudden breath he was looking into the face of the beautiful Aasimar girl with the halo and full of concern.

He blushed a moment before he realized a combat still raged overhead. He moved to stand and put himself between the monster and his savior but bright rays of light finished the skull before he could. He laid back with a sigh of relief and waited as the others reconnoitered the room.

"T-thank you." he managed to get out to Anarya, making sure he said it when she was looking at him. He stood again and hobbled over to one of the broken pews before laying back on one.

"A rest would be good. This place seems defensible if depressing." Karas said to Ellena. "Maybe we can clear it of the remains of the undead?"

Silver Crusade

AC 21 T 13(21vs incorp. touch) FF 18 | HP 61(69)/61(69)l F +8 R +8 W +7 (+16 vs charm/compulsion), (+1 vs. spells/SLAs of outsiders with (evil) subtype) | Init +7| Perc -1
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-4/5 2-6/7 1-6/8
Spells Active:
False Life, Heroism, Mage Armor, Shield
Shield Scale:2/3

Avelina discretely put her crossbow away, as though removing it from her hands would make her companions forget her poor performance with it.

"An archon! How delightful! I can already feel the warmth of its Righteous Light."

She walked over to the huecava to take a look at the journal found on it.

"Let us see what foul deeds this creature was planning, and now--thanks to us--is now incapable of!"

Silver Crusade

Light (Halo, 20 ft.) | HP 88/91 | AC 27 (FF 24 T 18) CMD 15(16) | Fort +9 Ref +8(+9) Wil +10 | Init +2 Per +8 SM +6 | Spells (6/7|5/7|4/5), Channel 6d6 (7/9) DC 25, Sacred Scourge 4d6÷2 (9/9) DC 23 Mythic Power: (6/7)
Spell Effects:
magic circle against evil, veil of heaven, corruption resistance

Anarya's face showed her relief that Karas was alright. For a moment, she had feared the worst. "I'm just glad you're alive," she responded to his thanks.

"I hesitate to stop here... but my magic is nearly spent. I must rest if I am to regain my strength." She glanced about the squat temple. "And it would do to cleanse this place. It is holy ground, even if its divine patron isn't our own."

Looking at the huecuva, she warned the others, "We should use gloves when touching the body. Huecuvas often carry a vile disease, but we should lay his body to rest. In life, he was a priest, and perhaps he can now be at peace."

She turns to Karas. "May I see your wounds? I want to see if you're infected." Her halo sparkled as she knelt beside the warrior, as some unseen power guided her hands. Nobody else was injured by it, right? Karas is the only person with damage.

Heal (Diagnose Disease) w/ Guidance: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

I'm not sure if there's already rules for this sort of thing, but even if she can't tell if he's infected, I figure Anarya could at least clean his wounds and do what she can to prevent infection (even if that's not represented in mechanical terms).


Goblin Jester of Ustalav, Franti the Fool | HP 31/31 | 0 Nonlethal | AC 18| 8 Smiles | Gear/Rolls | Theme Song (Battle) | 1/3 Terendelev Scale (Alter Self) | Party Loot

The fool agreed with Anarya, it was a place to be restored. Franti looked around the humble stone walls. It wouldn't be a good spot to set up a shrine for Picoperi, not that he knew what such a place would appear like. Though the bleak, underground temple would itself be a joke if dedicated to the Merrygleam. The fool shrugged the idea away, restoring the place to a new god left a sour taste in his mouth. He looked around the room for any dangers before addressing the Huecuva.

Perception (Traps): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Franti didn't know much of the undead, and never heard of a Huecuva until now. "Huecuva done such a thing? Necromancers?" He took a step towards the lifeless body, watching it for a moment before eyeing the head. Franti turned away. Shall we bury or burn? Passage through Stone or the Forge? Which is more fitting for a holy dwarf?"

If "Huecuva" is pronounced like "Who-koo-vah," then the above was a pun for Who-could-of. I only explain this as my pronunciation of the creature may be wrong..

The jester tiptoed around the room, searching for anything he could call his own while whistling a shrill tune. He bobbed and bounced slowly as he walked, restraining his mood to better match the room around him. While his new friends had endured through the battle with the Huecuva, he still had his spirits from missing the fight. If the others would rest, perhaps he would have time to finish a letter for Opaline. Franti smiled at the thought of her.


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

Karas blinked a moment before blushing again. "Um... sure I guess. Let me get my armor off."

He winced and leaned forward, starting to unbuckle the belts that held on the scalemail. Slowly it came over his head revealing the blood covered blue tunic underneath. He pulled the tunic off as well revealing more silver skin and toned muscle but of real note was the strange scar over his heart.

Religion Check DC 10 to recognize symbol:
It is a symbol of Baphoment carved over his heart.

He laid back again and the cold of the stone pew didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Know. Religion 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Ellena didn't pay any attention to the tiefling being healed by the angelic servant. She hadn't noticed the halo that closely before. Ellena had seen much on the field of battle, but she hadn't seen any creature with a halo in action before. Ill have to talk to her later about that. That seems like a divine gift.

"Cleaning the temple while we wait makes sense. It'll keep my mind off worse things. Anyone have holy water? Burning the dwarf seems easy enough."


Male Current Effects: Bloodrage; Fast Healing 1; Phantom Blood; Shield Other (Anarya); Align Weapon:Good (Claws) BR 5/DD 2 | HP 96/96| Rage 16/19 |AC 22|FF 21|T 11|Resistances: Cold 10, Fire 5, Electricity 5 | Fort +10 | Ref +5| Will +6 | CMD 25| Init +8 | Perc +14 | Spells: 1- 0/2 |Terendelev Scale (Align) 2/3|Mythic Power:4/7

"I don't think burning would be a good idea. There's nowhere for the smoke to go down here." Karas replied as he was being tended.


Pal7 [HP: 92/102 | AC (25)22 | T 11 | FF 22 | CMD 21; Fort+10,Ref+5,Will+7; Init: +0; Per-1, Smite Evil 3/3, LOH 6/6] Immune to Fear effects | Immune to Disease | Allies within 10' get +4 on saves v. Fear |Mythic Tier 1

Good catch. With Ellena's low mental stats, expect her to select the worse option quite often, lol.

301 to 350 of 3,933 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Clebsch GM Wrath of the Righteous Adventure: Book 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.