Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,798 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Thistle dances around in a circle wiggling and shaking his lithe gnarf body.

The final remaining insect tries to maintain its hold on Delixia as she moves about.
Maintain Grapple: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 3

Thistle: 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue): Grappled
Mihaela:
Insect (red)
Insect (orange)
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: Grappled, 1 Con damage
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Mihaela is up for actions this combat round.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela uses her dagger to try to swipe the last remaining insect off of Delixia's back.
Attack: Dagger: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: Piercing, Slashing: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 3

Thistle: 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue): -3 HP, Grappled
Mihaela:
Insect (red)
Insect (orange)
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: Grappled, 1 Con damage
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Kisasi, Delixia, and Smaranda are up for actions this combat round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi reloads and tries again to shoot the giant insect.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 0 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 0 + 1 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Stupid giant mosquitoes. Smaranda slaps at the remaining one, trying to crush its head.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The bolt from Kisasi's crossbow flies dangerously close to Delixia as it peels the ugly insect off of her back and rends it into multiple pieces in a spray of fresh blood.

COMBAT OVER!
__________________________________________________
Character Status

Thistle: 4 Con Damage
Mihaela:
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: 1 Con damage
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Are you ok?"

Knowledge, ???: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Does Kisasi know if these things carry disease or other lingering effects?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

DC 11 Knowledge (arcana):
These creatures are known as a stirge. A tiny magical beast.

Unfortunately Kisasi does not know anything about the creatures you just fought per the total of dice roll from above.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia pivots left and right, moving her hands over her bodily repeatedly as if she can still feel those things crawling over her body. She shivers as she continues to feel her body parts a few more times before reaching out and putting a firm hand on Kisasi's shoulder. "Nice shot. Thank you for that."

She turns and looks at the dead creature on the ground. After crouching over and analyzing it, she grunts. "Of course, stirges. Strange magical beasts."

Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You get one question Delixia. What would you like to know about Stirges?


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Do they carry disease or other lingering effects?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Due to the stagnant swamps in which they live and their contact with the blood of numerous creatures, stirges are harbingers of disease. Any creature subjected to a stirge’s blood drain attack has a 10% chance of being exposed to filth fever, blinding sickness, or a similar disease. Once this check is made, the victim can no longer be infected by this particular stirge, though attacks by different stirges are resolved normally and may result in multiple illnesses.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle sat heavily on the floor, still feeling drained. "I don't...I don't feel so good. Those creatures, whatever they were, sapped a lot of my vitality. I wonder if there is anyone in town that knows how to cast Velidous' Vital Vial of V...something?"

The gnarf's head was pounding and he couldn't seem to concentrate.

Anyone have any restoration potions?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

What is your next step? You all still have part of the first floor to explore and the entirety of the basement. You of course can also choose to fall back to town to regroup and heal.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

I'm sorry Thisty, I don't have any way to cast... whatever that is." Mihaela says sadly. "Shall we move on? Or head back to recuperate?"


Female Human Diviner 2

Having confronted many horrors thus far within Harrowstone and being a bit worse worse for wear you decide to fall back to Lorrimore home. Arriving at the home near dusk you enter and find Kendra pouring over a tome of modest size which she immediately closes upon realizing that you have returned.

"Welcome back friends. How did your research go today?" Kendra asks as she rises from her chair. It is then that she catches he first full sight of you all. "You didn't do research today did you? I can only guess that you wandered into Harrowstone. If you haven't already figured it out yet that place is well and truly haunted. It is not for one to enter unprepared. You should have told me what you planned to do. I could have helped you." Kendra takes a deep breath in and calms herself.

"At the least now that you are home I will help you bind what wound you have and make sure you get a good meal into yourselves. Also we can discuss what you encountered and found while inside the walls of Harrowstone today. This will allow us to maybe formulate a plan for finishing whatever you may have started."

Kendra heads to the kitchen to prepare the evening meal. "Get washed up and use whatever you need from the Chirurgeon's kit in the living room to get yourselves bandaged up and feeling a bit better."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi looks to the others, and nods quietly.

"Yes, it is truly haunted. We cleared out a few of them, but others remain. There is also much more to explore, but I believe we are on the right trail to find out what happened to your father."

"Thank you. Rest and refreshments are most appreciated, but I think we should return in the morning."


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Indeed, but first let me rest. It has been a long long day, and those bat-mosquitoes sapped a lot out of me."

Thistle rummaged through their looted belongings hoping to find any restorative potions, but sadly was unable to find any. He was going to be several days of rest to recover his strength naturally.

Thistle has taken 4 con damage. ouch!

"I hate to presume on Father Garfbarton again, especially after his last warnings, but it may be necessary to recover my lost vitality. Let me sleep on it."

The little dwarf fell asleep right where he sat, his soft snores drifting in the air.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Not quite as bad off as the gnarf, Delixia is also quite looking forward to a rest as well. "It's almost funny that we cleared so many frightful horrors from that place and it was the last bunch of them that seemed to sap us of our strength."

When Thistle passes out, Delixia shakes her and rolls her eyes. "He could have at least waited until we finished our discussion on today. Bah! I suppose we should let him sleep and we'll regroup tomorrow for our next steps then."


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

She had to admit that she was tired as well, not so much from the brief flurries of fighting the haunts, but more the incessant tension of the exploration, never knowing when you'd turn a corner or open a door - and find something strange and terrifying. Together with her natural reluctance to speak, Smaranda remains quiet as the others converse, but she does offer Kendra the papers that contained the results of their research, looking at the others questioningly.

"We tell story tomorrow...?"


Female Human Diviner 2

You are fed, given a space to bathe, and tended to during the evening before Kendra retires for the night. Delixia carries Thistle to bed, albeit at an arms length due to the snoring.

Smaranda:
While you are preparing for sleep, a glance to the window reveals an unnerving development—the window is now barred! As you look around the room, most the furniture that was there just a moment before is now missing, in its place you can see only a bed of moldy straw and a wooden bucket in the corner. The walls, floor, and ceiling are now made of stone. A glance out the now-barred window reveals an entirely different view from what you have come to expect, for now, the view looks out over a mist-shrouded hill, in the distance of which can be seen the flickering lights of a town.

Cries for help bring no response, and no amount of hammering on doors or bars budges them. As you grow more and more desperate to escape this prison cell, you notice your name slowly appearing on the wall above where your bed used to be, one letter at a time written in dripping blood. Just before the final letter appears, the you should wake in your bed, as if from a bad dream, yet looking back on the wall where your name was appearing, the bloody message
remains in full view.

Smaranda Only for now.

DC 15 Knowledge (geography or local):
You identify the town visible through the barred window as Ravengro as seen from a high vantage point from the south of town—the direction of Harrowstone.

Waking the next morning you find that Kendra has gotten up before you all and has been busy preparing for the coming day. A breakfast of fruits, cheeses, cooked oats, chilled milk and juice is set out on the dining room table. Also present are a half dozen neatly wrapped meals to go that are stacked up on the far corner of the table.

Kendra also appears dressed for travel today. She is wearing sturdy clothing and carrying a pouch and several vials in loops hanging from her belt.

"Please sit and eat while we get this new day started. Now that you have rested, bathed, and healed some we should discuss what happened yesterday. Who would like to start?"


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda barges into the dining room, looking like she hasn't slept at all. Her wild hair is wilder than usual, her eyes wide and fearful. She tugs desperately at Kendra's clothing, gasping.

"Come. Please. Come. See. Please."

Should Kendra (and others) follow, she leads them to the room she had slept in. She doesn't go in, but points insistently at the wall above the bed. She then hugs herself tightly, back against the wall of the corridor, rocking back and forth and whimpering.

"Not prison, not prison, not prison, not prison, not prison, not prison, don't want prison, no, no, no, prison, prison, no."

"NO!"


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle slept fitfully, but was awake and preparing for the day when Smaranada came hurrying into the common room to grab Kendra and whoever else was around. Curious, he set down his prayer book and followed the strange, fearful woman into her room.

"Smaranda, dear, I know that you haven't had a place to call your own before, but you don't have to write your name on the wall of your room. No one here is going to try and take it from you. And I don't think Kendra will have you arrested for vandalism, not if you help clean it up and promise not to do such things in the future."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi rolls his eyes at Thistle's interpretation.

"Are you hurt, girl? Is this your blood?"

Misinterpreting her muttering, he adds "You do not need to return to the prison with us if you do not wish to, but we could really use your help."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Following Smaranda back go her room you can see that it is outfitted the similarly to every other guest room. The notable exception is that the following is written in blood on the wall above the bed: SMARAND

Kendra ushers you all back to the dining table while placing a comforting arm around Smaranda's shoulders. She then continues on as per the last post.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda lets herself be led back to the dining room, still hugging herself tightly and periodically shuddering.

"It was... I was... in a prison. Could not get out. Since I was little... my greatest fear... being locked up." She takes a shaky breath. "In my dream, I was in Harrowstone, I think. Then my name... on the wall, in blood." She raises her eyes, briefly locks gazes with each of the others before looking at the floor again. "I don't want to go back there. But I gotta. That place has its claws in my soul now. Can't just... leave."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi starts relating the previous day's events to Kendra, leaving nothing out. Well, maybe a few details about him running away in fear, but otherwise pretty complete.

"Now, miss, given all of that... are you still interested in joining us today? I must say, you look packed for the part. And while I am sworn to protect you, I am not certain leaving you alone is any better or worse than having you with us. For you. For us, I think your company would be appreciated!"


Female Human Diviner 2

Taking a seat once more. "You will be okay Smaranda. I will see what I can find in my fathers collection to better protect us here at the house." Kendra gives Smaranda a soothing pat on her back.

"That is quiet a lot worse than anything I could have imagined. Ghosts and undead prisoners. And on top of all things the ghost of the wardens wife is present still after he husbands spirit has gone missing." Kendra taps her chin with a long thin finger for a moment.

"I do think it would do me some good and be safest if I were to travel with you today. If whatever it is can somehow invade my very home it is probably not safe for me to remain here alone."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

following Smaranda to her room
"Uh.... is this place haunted too Kendra?" as shestares at the words on the wall. She casts a detect magic at the words to determine if they were magical in nature.

next morning

Mihaela yawns and stretches her arms as she moves towards the source of the wonderful smell of breakfeast.

Seening Samaranda shaken up, she moves to her and gives her a hug. "Perhaps it was some other unfortunate fellow named Samarand.... I mean, the name isn't exactly yours right? Let's put this behind us, Kendra will be able to find something to protect you here at the house. Let's eat, are you famished? I am." as she tries to lighten Samaranda's mood.


Female Human Diviner 2

The meal is quickly and easily consumed. The dishes are cleaned up and put away. Any left over food is packed up and stored for use later.

"What is the plan of approach? Is there anything we need to obtain before we make our way into Harrowstone?"

DC 15 Perception:
A commotion can be heard occurring outside. Raised voices and intermittent yelling that sounds like it is slowly moving away from the home.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Well, I can probably carry on as it is, though I could use some restorative magics to bring my vitality back up to normal. But...wiat, what is that noise? Sounds like a crowd is forming?"

Thistle got up and walked outside, trying to find the source of the commotion.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Perceptoini: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Thanks for the delicious breakfeast as always Kendra, you've been a terrific hos...." she trails off as the dwarf stomps off out the door. "Wha... where are you going Thisty?" as she jogs after him.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Too focused on her inner turmoil, Smaranda doesn't hear anything unusual, but when some of the others move outside, she follows, thinking they were already heading back to the prison.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Venturing outdoors this morning you can see a gaggle of townsfolk heading South towards the river. The sheriff is among them.

You are able to easily over here the following:
"It happened again Sheriff. What are you going to do about it?"

"It's an A this time. You have to put a stop to this. We can't let someone keep vandalizing the memorial."

If you follow the townsfolk,:
You find that the memorial to those that died in the Harrowstone Prison fire has been vandalized once again. This time the letter A has been written in blood upon the statues chest.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Turning to her group Delixia speaks up, "I think we should intervene and offer our assistance. Does anyone here have anything to say about that approach?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

At the sight of the townsfolk, Smaranda's nervousness returns and she hangs towards the back of the group, trying to stay out of sight. The warnings of Father Grimburrow are stark in her mind - these people would have no love for her. She starts padding backwards towards the house.

But then Delixia speaks, and Smaranda freezes. Delixia wants to help these people with whatever their concern is - not one of Smaranda's, she is sure. She hovers in indecision; on one hand, it would be a good idea to please Delixia and dispel her suspicions - after all, the two of them are stuck together for a few weeks more, at least. One the other, she wants to bolt back into the house and hide... but then the memory of what is in the house blossoms again in her mind, a fresh, stabbing fear.

So she slowly walks back to the others, only nodding at Delixia's question, even though that is not really an answer to what she had been asking.

Stealth to hide from the villagers: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"It seems we need to keep an eye on what's happening around here while we cleanse the prison. Let's go see what this ruckus is all about."

Upon catching up to the townsfolk, Kisasi mutters, "A? What is an A supposed to mean?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

As Kisasi speaks several of the townsfolk give him the evil eye and give him a wide berth. The sheriff meanwhile speaks up to answer Kisasi's question. "I am not sure myself but it is the second letter scrawled on the memorial in as many days. And all of it after you folks came into town. Don't doubt that I won't be keeping my eye on you lot. So I would suggest that you don't go causing any more fuss, you hear." The sheriff hocks up a loogie and spits into into the dust of the road.

As you approach the memorial you can see that it once more has been vandalized in blood by having a large letter A written upon it. Several of the villagers can been seen tracing the spiral of Pharasma over their chests as they stand in witness to this act of vandalism.

What would you fine folks like to do?


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"Excuse me, Sheriff, but what was the first letter? It may help to determine the vandal's state of mind or purpose if we could ascertain what message he or she is trying to expound. Wait, you aren't trying to say that we have anything to do with are you? We aren't vandals, my good sheriff. We are scholars, adventurers, performers, and witch hunters, but not vandals! I mean, look here at these footprints! Do they look like the footprints of a...oh, wait, those are mine aren't they? hmm. Where was I going with that?"

Thistle keeps putting his foot down beside a footprint in the roadway, one clearly made not two minutes before.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela stares at the "A" and casts detect magic on it to see if she can sense any magical auras from that.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

"I could tell you where to go but I don't believe you would like it none to much." the sheriff says with a bit of a sneer as he listened to Thistle get lost in his own words. "The first letter was a V if I am remembering correctly. Now if you don't have any more questions I will get back to doing my job." The sheriff turns and walks away from Thistle before Thistle can start speaking again and moves towards the memorial.

Mihaela:
You do not detect any magical auras from the bloody A.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Is this the 2nd letter that has ever appeared?" Mihaela asks the sheriff. She turns to the group and says. "I don't detect anything magical about this letter. We may have to elbow grease some detective work."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

"In so far as I am aware lady." The sheriff grumbles a bit at the interruption. Mihaela you know that this is the second bloody letter to appear on the monument since your arrival in Ravengro.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Well, I cleaned up the last one, but maybe some other folks can handle this one. I am more about finding the person, or people, behind these events."

Kisasi turns to head back to Kendra's to pack up for a return to the prison.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Leaving the bloody memorial behind the group returns to the Lorrimor home. Everyone prepares in their own way to return once more to Harrowstone.

You also have the option of doing further research now that you have encountered at least one of the stronger spirits within the prison. This could allow you to learn about the spirits you might face within Harrowstone's walls.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

As he is packing, Kisasi turns to Kendra. "Do you think you might have more information on the spirits we came across in the prison? It might be worth doing a bit more research before we go."


Female Human Diviner 2

"Hmmm... That is an interesting question." You can almost see the wheels turning in Kendra's mind as she ponders the question.

"Originally, Harrowstone housed only local criminals, but as the prison’s fame spread, other counties and distant lands began paying to have more dangerous criminals housed within this prison’s walls. At the time of the great Harrowstone Fire, the number of particularly violent or dangerous criminals imprisoned within the dungeons below was at an all-time high. The five most notorious prisoners in Harrowstone at the time of the great fire were Father Charlatan, the Lopper, the Mosswater Marauder, the Piper of Illlmarsh, and the Splatter Man. Those where the names given to them by the people at the time. What there real names are I am not sure."

"The town hall or perhaps the Temple of Pharasma I believe may have more specific information on those particular prisoners. It will however take time to do the research needed to truly learn anything of value."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"With the re-emergence of our vandal, time may not be a luxury we have. But I have often found that knowledge is power, especially when dealing with the undead. Perhaps we should delay our return to the prison until we have more information on who we may very well be facing?"

If others agree, let's start at the town hall.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Well, we certainly aren't going to be able to get back into the prison without attracting a lot of attention while all this is going on. Going to the Town Hall to look for more information would be just fine. Perhaps we can also see if they have any information that correlates with these notes we found?"


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia frowns at the thought of wasting more time to research. Crossing her arm she turns to the group and states "We know there are more undead waiting to be sent back to the boneyard, I say we march right back in there and cleanse the entire place of those unholy creatures!"


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda nods as Delixia speaks, standing next to her and also crossing her arms. She had already spent hours and hours looking over papers in the prison, and they had already did research at the temple, this was a waste of time when there were undead to be destroyed.

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,798 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.