Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,798 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Despite a mighty grunt and gratuitous shoving the trapdoor does not budge for Smaranda.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Seeing Smaranda fail to open the door, Delixia pushes on it too. The fatigue from their adventures here today have worn on her however, and she barely has enough strength to stand up. She holds up a finger to take a breather and regroup before trying again.

Her second attempt to open it is in better form, taking the time to compose herself and push through the exhaustion.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 bwahaha. We're exhausted apparently!

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Upon seeing Smaranda attempt to open the trap door at the top of the ladder Delixia gestures for her to come down so that she can give it a go. Dexlixia's first attempt is decidedly underwhelming. On her second go around she puts more effort into the shove but still the door does not want to budge.

A trap door stuck this well is frustrating especially given how easily most doors have been to open so far.

DC 10 Wisdom Check:
You think to yourself if the trap door is doesn't want to open to brute force does that mean there is something really good beyond it, really bad beyond it, or did they just make sure to seal it to prevent possible escape by a prisoner.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Wisdom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

nope, none the wiser here!

She moves to assist Delixia. "Here, let me help!" she says.

strength: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

She pushes against the door with Delixia.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi watches the hall, and says "How you doing in there?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela tenuously climbs the ladder and dangles precariously off the side as she tries to help Delixia push the trap door open. Even with their combined efforts Delixia and Miheala are unable to open the trap door at the top of the ladder.

Delixian and Mihaela only.

DC 15 Perception:
You here the faint sound of stone on metal when the two of you combined attempt to force the trap door open.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

wis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

"More than likely it is either blocked from above, or locked in some way to prevent random idiots from merely opening it and releasing whatever what trapped above. You know, like a hideously mad prisoner hell bent on killing everyone they see? Or maybe it was a treasure room. Could go either way I suppose. Have you tried looking for a latch?"

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"A treasure room in a prison? Seems very optimistic. But it could be someone hiding out up there. Or maybe there is another way up?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Mihaela Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"We best be careful with this door. I am fairly certain I heard stone moving against it with that last shove we gave the trapdoor." Delixia loudly says.

"Perhaps we would be better off leaving well enough alone for now and checking other parts of this floor. I wouldn't want us to cause a problem for everyone if something bad where to happen once we get this door open." Mihaela suggests as she gestures widely.

Mihaela climbs down from her precarious position on the ladder and wipes a bit of sweat from her brow. She then walks out the door to join the others in the hallway.

Delixia, letting her pride once again get the better of her, takes one last crack at forcing the trapdoor open.
Strength Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Delixia reluctantly climbs down the ladder and rejoins the group. "Anything stuck that well has to have something truly decent or absolutely terrifying beyond it." Delixia shrugs as she speaks. "Lets see what else this place has in store for us." She says as she looks to everyone else to see where they wish to check next.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Where is this, on the map? And to clarify, we have cleared the cells in T4 of all undead already, correct?

Kisasi moves on to the next door

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The trapdoor is at the top of the ladder in area T4a. All undead have been cleared from the cells in area T4 (in the revealed area of the map).

Description for Area T7
Although this cell is rather spacious, it contains no concessions to comfort. A skeletal body dressed in the rotting remains of a prisoner’s robe lies slumped against the eastern wall, wrapped in numerous chains on which are affixed numerous weights emblazoned with several different holy symbols.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"This is an odd sight."

Kisasi casts detect undead on the skeleton, and then detect magic.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi:
You do not detect either an undead aura or a magical aura.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

k. religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

"I have no idea what those particular runes mean, other than they will likely come to life and try and strangle whoever goes in there. Far be it from me to suggest someone to take such an action. Tell me Kisasi, is there any sign of magic or haunts that you can perceive?"


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela trots up to Kisasi and peers into the room. "Woah." she sees the different holy symbols and turns to Thistle. "Friends of yours?" she jokes, trying to lighten the mood. "What do you sense?" she asks Kisasi.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Looking at the symbols Thistle, you can see holy symbols of Pharasma, Torag, Iomedae, Desna, and Gorum. There are other present but you would need to move into the room and take a closer look as well as move some that are resting in front of others.

Looking to the room Hihaela you can see that this cell is noticeably larger than any of the other cells you have seen. The chains and weights that are hanging on the skeletal remains would definitely have made moving about difficult and tiresome.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Oh, I was looking at them upside down. These aren't runes at all. They are stylized representations of various deities. There's Pharasma, Torag, Iomedae...all of these seem to be good deities. I wonder what they are for? Perhaps an attempt to hold evil at bay?"

Forgetting his earlier caution, Thistle moved in to inspect the chains closer.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Throwing caution to the wind Thistle waddles into the room and begins looking over the chains and the attached weights. The weights and chains are quite heavy when you test their weight by lifting them up. Each of the weights bears a different religions holy symbol upon it and you are able to find a holy symbol from each of the major religions from around the inner sea.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"So, a variety of deities represented, all of the majors and some minors. I wonder what they original intent was? And heavy. Perhaps there is a ritual associated to bind a spirit? Either that, or this was the facility's cleric and the prisoners decided it would be amusing to kill him by essentially pressing him with symbols of the religions he espoused?"

Thistle turned back to the others and shrugged.

"I just don't know. Perhaps one of the books in the Professor's house might have more information on this, but it is nothing that I have read of before. In the meantime, let's keep moving."

The gnarf made shooing motions with his hands to the others to get them moving once more.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Smaranda pokes her head around the door frame and says in a small voice. "I don't think it is a good idea to touch any of that. Given all that has happened so far."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"I agree. It doesn't appear that this skeleton will animate, and no magic to speak of, but I still think we should leave this scene alone unless we find a compelling reason to return."

Kisasi does pull out a small journal and notes all of the religions represented.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Moving through the floor you find the door into the guard post that you first saw when you came onto the second floor. Being this close you can see several doors at the back of the guard post.

The door into the guard post is rotted and easily bypassed. This guard area is blocked from the cell block by an arc of iron bars. Within sits an old wooden table and a few chairs.

Checking the doors at the rear of the guard post you find that they lead out onto a balcony.

DC 10 Knowledge (engineering):
The wooden balcony is noticeably sagging and appears unsafe to walk on. You believe that should anyone put their weight on the balcony they might cause it to collapse.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"I wonder who that was..." she murmurs as she follows Smaranda out. She pushes the door to the guard posts and the wood breaks away easily with little effort. Looking into the room from the door way she examines to see if anything else is rotting away, other than the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi looks out onto the balcony to see if anything is notable.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The table and chairs are still intact however they do not appear as if they would remain so if they had to bear anything beyond their own weight.

Looking out onto the balcony you can see the prison grounds beyond. There is nothing of interest visible to you at the moment you look out across the balcony.

Checking the other cell block on this floor you find each cell to contain a skeleton but you do not detect any undead presence when you check them.

All that yet remains to be checked on this floor is the dining area and the area yet concealed on the map.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Making a comment under her breath about the number of skeletons they've encountered here, Delixia leads them on to the dining area. She takes her time and checks the door for traps or signs of activity on the other sign before throwing her shoulder into it if it's clear and locked.

Take 20 on perception and then if it's locked, force it open!

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Or not.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Wooden benches once lined this large hall, but several are now stacked in a jumble and others are overturned in disarray. Weakened by fire, the entire east wall has collapsed away, creating an unintended entryway to a wooden deck beyond. The view of the lake beyond would be beautiful if the silence were not so eerie.

Delixia leads the group into the dining area and straight to the only set of doors they have yet to check on this floor. Delixia checks the doors, finds they are unlocked, and smashes through the doors into a kitchen. Once a kitchen, this room is now nothing more than charred, blackened remains.

GM:
Stirge Stealth #1: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Stirge Stealth #2: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35
Stirge Stealth #3: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

DC 18 Perception:
You spot an insectoid creature that has two pairs of bat wings, a tangle of thin legs, and a needle-sharp proboscis.

If you make the Perception check you may attempt the following Knowledge (arcana) check.

DC 11 Knowledge (arcana):
The creature is a stirge. A tiny magical beast.

________________________________________________
GM:

Initiative
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Kisasi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Stirge (red): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Stirge (blue): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Stirge (orange): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Initiative/Player Status
Surprise Round

Thistle
Insect (blue)
Mihaela
Insect (red)
Insect (orange)
Kisasi
Delixia
Smaranda

If you make the DC 18 Perception check you will get to participate in the Surprise Round.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Smaranda hisses loudly as she points at the giant mosquito, drawing the others' attention to it. During her life on the street she had often been plagued by biting and blood-sucking insects, so she holds little love for them. She hunches down in an expectant posture, ready to strike out should the insect come close to her.

Ready action, attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"What is it, Smaranda? Did you see something? Use your words, girl. Nonw of us bite. Well, maybe DAY-LIX-EE-AH, but she's normally well-behaved."


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Though close to catching on, Delixia is unaware of what is about to happen. When Smaranda hunches down and Thistle speaks up, Delixia looks about confused. "What? What is it?"

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Nope.
Arcana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

For once, she speaks at a normal volume - what would be the equivalent of shouting for her. "Giant bug! There!" Her frustration is evident in her voice.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Kisasi Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

As your trapse through the dining area and Delixia bashes through the door into the kitchen your suddenly find yourselves beset by extra large flying insects. See slide #4 for an image.

The first of the insects (blue) flies in and tries to land on Smaranda.
Melee Touch Attack: Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 MISS!

The other two insects (blue) flit in and try to land on Thistle.
Melee Touch Attack (Red): Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 HIT!
Melee Touch Attack (Orange): Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 HIT!
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Surprise Round

Thistle Grappled
Insect (blue)
Mihaela
Insect (red) Grappled
Insect (orange) Grappled
Kisasi -1 NL
Delixia
Smaranda Warded

Kisasi and Smaranda make make either a standard or a move action during the surprise round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Well, at least these are not undead."

Kisasi pulls out his crossbow and loads it.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda's surprise round action was ready attack, which was 10 against AC.

As the giant bug gets close to her, Smaranda swats at it.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Thistle flailed and spun, swinging wildly at the two creatures attached to him. "Get them off! Giant mosquitoes will suck me dry! Gnomes shouldn't have to deal with this. The hair's supposed to keep bugs away!"

Panicking, Thistle yanked his starknife from his belt, stabbing over and above his left shoulder like he was trying to scratch an itch that was about six inches behind his back.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

If I miss my turn, (apologies for delays in posting), I plan to ward Smaranda, my bestest buddy!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

GM:
1d2 ⇒ 2
Disease Chance (red): 1d100 ⇒ 69
Disease Chance (orange): 1d100 ⇒ 90

Thistle can feel some of his own vitality leaving him as the bugs feast upon his precious life blood. Thistle lashes out with his starknife at one of the two insects that have landed upon him and manages to scrape one of them with the blade.

Smaranda having missed the insect with her initial swing has to once more deal with the ugly insect trying to land on her.
Melee Touch Attack: Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 MISS!

Mihaela concentrates her efforts on helping Smaranda stay safe from the bugs.

The two bugs on Thistle try to maintain their grasp on the meal.
Maintain Grapple (red): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 SUCCESS!
Maintain Grapple (orange): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 SUCCESS!
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 1

Thistle: Grappled, 2 Con Damage
Insect (blue):
Mihaela:
Insect (red): Grappled
Insect (orange): -3 HP, Grappled
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia:
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Kisasi, Delixia, and Smaranda are up for actions this round round.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

The gnarf was in trouble, but Smaranda had trouble of her own; the giant insect was faster than she would have expected and evaded her blow easily. Growling, she focuses intently on it, trying to anticipate its movements and strike it.

Attack, flurry: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Attack, flurry: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi and Delixia move help deal with the bugs. Kisasi breaks out his dagger and tries to swipe one of the bugs (red) off of Thistle. At the same time Delixia swipes her morningstar at the bug that is harassing Smaranda.

Kisasi Attack vs. (red): Dagger: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Delixia Attack vs. (blue): Morningstar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Thistle continues to lose stamina to the bugs.
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 2

Thistle: Grappled, 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue):
Mihaela:
Insect (red): Grappled
Insect (orange): -3 HP, Grappled
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia:
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Thistle is up for actions this combat round.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Still dancing in a little circle, waving his starknife over his head, Thistle tried to scrape the bug off of himself.

attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

GM:
1d2 ⇒ 2
1d100 ⇒ 11

Thistle's dancing and starknife swiping somehow actually proves effectively in striking one of the insects that is currently sucking the vital fluids out of him.

The insect that had been harassing Smaranda turns its attention to Delixia. It buzzes towards her and attempts to attach itself to her exposed flesh.
Delixia you get to make an attack of opportunity vs. Blue as it lands on you.
Melee Touch Attack (blue): Attach: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Success!
__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 2

Thistle: Grappled, 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue): Grappled
Mihaela:
Insect (red): Grappled
Insect (orange): -4 HP, Grappled
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: Grappled
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Mihaela is up for actions this combat round.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

As the creature flies by, Delixia pivots her body and whips her cold iron morningstar towards it.

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The tiny insect slips past the blades of Delixia's morningstar and sinks its proboscis into her flesh.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela pulls her daggers and attempts to swipe at the bug on Thistle. "Get off him! His blood is just going to make you drunk anyway!"

To Hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

nope, not hitting anything!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Maintain Grapple (red) vs. Thistle: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 SUCCESS!
Maintain Grapple (orange) vs. Thistle: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 SUCCESS!

Both the horrible insects maintain their hold on Thistle.

__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 2

Thistle: Grappled, 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue): Grappled
Mihaela:
Insect (red): Grappled
Insect (orange): -4 HP, Grappled
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: Grappled
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Kisasi, Delixia, and Smaranda are up for actions this combat round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi fires his crossbow at the blue one.

Ranged Attack, PBR, firing into melee: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 9


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Grumbling under her breath as if inconvenienced by the effort, Del mutters "Hold on Thistle, I've got you!"

Moving forward to position herself adjacent to one of the insects holding him, she swings her cold iron morningstar down with great determination.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Following Delixia's lead, Smaranda moves in to help the gnarf as well, swatting at the other insect attached to him.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Between Delixia and Smaranda both of the insects that had been leeching the vitality from Thistle are smashed. Sprays of the leeched blood spatter out of their crushed bodies as they fall to the floor.

GM:
disease chance 10%: 1d100 ⇒ 44

__________________________________________________
Initiative/Player Status
Combat Round 3

Thistle: 4 Con Damage
Insect (blue): Grappled
Mihaela:
Insect (red)
Insect (orange)
Kisasi: -1 NL
Delixia: Grappled, 1 Con damage
Smaranda: Ward Hex (+2 Deflection bonus to AC and +2 Resistance bonus to saves until hit or fails a saving throw.)

Thistle is up for actions this combat round.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Thistle, not realizing that his tormentors were gone, continued to dance in place, raking his starknife behind him in a vain attempt to scrape the flying creatures off of his back.

When you roll like that, you just gotta dance

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,798 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.