Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,798 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda moves to the next door, past Mihaela, opening it cautiously and peering inside. She didn't need the gnarf lantern to see, so it made sense for her to scout ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Opening this next door you find it to be a short hallway ending in a door.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Well, let's see where it leads."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You enter this short hallway and find the door at its end to be stout and locked, unlike so many of the other doors you have thus far encountered.

You can try a strength check to break or burst the door or a Disable Device check to unlock the door, if you wish to.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

delixia moves up to the door and tries to force it open. Unfortunately her positions causes her to do nothing more than stub her toe and jam her shoulder.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 HE-DEL! Or not.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Ahhh, yes, kicking down doors. Her favourite thing. At least until one of them animates and tries to bash her over the head, Smaranda supposes. Baring her teeth, she takes a step back, then stomps a foot forward as the other flies towards the door, aiming to the side of the handle.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The door does not budge despite being kicked twice. Dust moats floats in the air having been disturbed from its resting place by the shuffling feet of the living and their violent kicks.

DC 15 Perception:
You notice the faint sound of mournful flute music and the eerie flapping of tiny leathery wings.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Maybe we better look around and hope to find a key."

Kisasi starts to move on to the next door.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Smaranda raises a finger to her lips as she leans against the door, ear pressed to the wood.

"There be some things inside. Flappy. And music."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Smaranda:
When you press your ear to the door you note that the sounds you are hearing become unheard in that ear only. The ear you leave exposed is still able to clearly make out the sounds.

Kisasi leaves the short hallway and proceeds further into the cellblock. The cell door you are standing in front of is open and falling off its rusty hinges. The skeletal remains of a prisoner can be seen laying on the floor of the cell.

A mournful dirge is heard drifting though the air. This is heard by everyone.

GM:

Initiative Rolls
Delixia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Kisasi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Thistle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Smaranda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Initiative/Status

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle
Smaranda
???

The entire party is up to act.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Flappy things with music? Are you certain you aren't referring to birds? I know that there are 12,398 species of songbird in the known regions of Varisia, and more are being discovered every day. Oh and moss. There are more type of moss in the Mwangi expanse than there are people living in Absalom. Fascinating, really."

Thistle stuck his head in the room to see the birds Smaranda was talking about.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia groans "More music. What is it with the music?"

Can we pinpoint the source of the music?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Does it sound anything like the fiddle we found earlier?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You currently can't pinpoint the source of the music. This does not sound like the previously found fiddle.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi moves 5' to check another door, and then casts Detect undead and looks around, trying to find the source.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia checks out the skeleton to see if she can learn anything useful about it before inspecting the area further.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: In what direction are you casting your 60 foot cone Detect Undead spell?

Delixia: This is appears to be the remains of a former prisoner. Inspecting the skeleton does not provide you any clues into how the prisoner died but you can guess given the history of Harrowstone that he was most likely a victim of the fire that burned part of the prison.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Due south, which as a cone is a pretty good spread...


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Thizzy, get up here, I need to see." Mihaela says, motioning for the chatty Dwarf to come up. She refuses to look at the ghastly remains of the prisoner. She peers out the door and casts detect magic.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi: You do detect undead within the cone of your spell.

Mihaela: Your detect magic spell does not detect any magical auras.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Thistle shifts over the doorway at Mihaela's call. Smaranda moves out of the short hallway and in behind Delixia and whispers "Where is the music coming from?

You can all hear the distinct rattle of bones scraping upon the floor. Delixia and Smaranda immediately take notice that there is now a skeleton standing within the open cell to the West.

Kisasi from where you are standing you can see multiple skeletons that have come together within the cells here.

DC 11 Knowledge (religion):
The skeletons are all medium humanoid skeletons. None of them are armed with anything other than natural weapons. You know that they can be harmed and/or destroyed by positive energy or something that can disrupt the undead.

DC 15 Knowledge (religion):
The haunting music and rising of the skeletons are the effect of a powerful haunt that is affecting this cell block. You are able to recall that you can destroy haunts through the use of positive energy and that you also are carrying a total of four haunt siphons among you all.

All orange skeletons are inside locked cells.

Initiative/Status

Round 2

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle
Smaranda
???

The entire party is up to act. Kisasi, Delixia, and Smaranda need to make a DC 14 Will Save. Smaranda needs to make a second a DC 14 Will Save or

Spoiler:
you are affected by a Hold Person spell
.

Samaranda if you fail the second will save open this

Spoiler:
You stand motionless, entranced by the music, but also experience a vision of the ghostly Piper himself as he approaches, attended by a flock of stirges.
.

GM:
1d3 ⇒ 3


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Will save 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 +2 if effect is mind-affecting.
Will save 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 +2 if effect is mind-affecting.
Knowledge religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Growling, Smaranda pushes past Delixia to get at the skeleton, hands balled into fists. She draws her arms back and snarls as she launches them forward in a double-fisted punch to the ribcage, bones shattering under the blow.

Attack, unarmed strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

k. religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"Oh, another haunted area. I imagine this entire place is full of them. They tend to be generated by strong psychic forces or when a person dies under extreme duress. I imagine a prison filled with hardened criminals burning alive would do it. Here, we have these little haunt siphon things. Let's see if they don't make a difference."

Thistle moved to within the haunt's influence and pulled the stopper on one of the haunt siphons.

3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5) = 14


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela quickly moves into the room. "This place definitely needs to be razed to the ground and forever buried." she looks at Smaranda and drops a ward on her.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia's eyes go wide in alarm and she opens her mouth to speak, but nothing happens. With her hand halfway down to her blade, she is motionless appears paralyzed.

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Delixia, you ok?"

Kisasi casts disrupt undead at the skeleton Smaranda punches if it hasn't fallen, or at the next one he can see if it has.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OK STANDING HERE LIKE A STATUE!? If I was OK don't you think I'd tell you I was ok! Seriously Kisasi, you can be so dense sometimes! For the love of all things living, please get me out of this!

Delixia goes on and on in her head, but is unable to verbalize her thoughts no matter how hard she tries.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia:
You are not under the effects of a Hold Person spell. That was meant only for Smaranda during round 2. Feel free to redo your actions for Round 2.

Delixia your failed Will Save at the start of Round 2 causes you to suffer with the Shaken condition.

Smaranda quickly turns on the nearby skeleton (red) and using her calloused fists pummels the undead abomination into broken bones scattered about the floor.

The skeleton closest to Thistle reaches out through the bars of its cell and takes a swipe at the gnarf. Thistle gains cover from the skeleton due to the locked cell door. +4 bonus to AC.
Attack #1: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 MISS!
Attack #2: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 MISS!

Three human skeletons shamble out of their cells and move towards you all. The haunting flute music continues to be heard in the air.
___________________________________________________________________

All orange skeletons are inside locked cells.

Initiative/Status
Round 3

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle
Smaranda
Haunt
Skeleton (red)
Skeleton (green)
Skeleton (blue)
Skeleton (purple)

The entire party is up to act. Everyone needs to make a DC 14 Will Save at the start of their turn or be Shaken.

GM:
1d4 ⇒ 4

Thistle needs to make a second a DC 14 Will Save at the start of his turn or [spoiler=]you are affected by a Hold Person spell.

Thistle if you fail the second will save open this

Spoiler:
You stand motionless, entranced by the music, but also experience a vision of the ghostly Piper himself as he approaches, attended by a flock of stirges.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Shaking off bone splinters from her hands, Smaranda strides down the corridor to meet the next threat. The music makes her stumble as she launches a straight kick at the skeleton.

Attack, shaken: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia doesn't admit to be afraid of what is going on, but she is clearly unnerved by it. She swings her morningstar hesitantly, but is clearly more affected than she is letting on.

Will: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10
Shaken Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 2 = 8

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"Aaaagh!!!" What has come over me??

Kisasi immediately casts Protection from Evil on himself.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

Did the haunt siphon I used have any effect?

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 second will save? I don't think I have made one yet

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Thistle: Sorry a couple lines of text disappeared from my post. I need you to make a second DC 14 Will Save for this round or

Spoiler:
you are the subject of a Hold Person spell.

Your haunt siphon did have an effect but the haunt is still present. That haunt siphon is now expended and non-magical.


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Will Save: Mihaela: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
"Calm friends. Together we can overcome this threat." Mihaela tries to lay a hand on the skeleton (purple).
Melee Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 MISS!

Smaranda rushes forward to confront the next foe and pummels it with her fists sending shards of bone flying through the air.

The skeleton closest to Thistle reaches out once more through the bars of its cell and takes a swipe at him. Thistle gains cover from the skeleton due to the locked cell door. +4 bonus to AC.
Attack #1: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage #1: Piercing, Slashing, Bludgeoning: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Critical Hit Confirmation Roll for Attack #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Attack #2: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 MISS!

The skeletons continue to close in and attack as they come close to you. The haunting flute music continues to be heard in the air. The sounds of tiny wing beat buzzing in the air can be heard approaching from the East.

Attack (blue) vs. Smaranda: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 MISS!

Attack (purple) vs. Delixia: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 MISS!
Attack (purple) vs. Delixia: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 MISS!
___________________________________________________________________

All orange skeletons are inside locked cells.

Initiative/Status
Round 4

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle -4 HP
Smaranda Ward (+2 to AC and Saves until hit or you fail a saving throw)
Haunt -14
Skeleton (red)
Skeleton (green)
Skeleton (blue)
Skeleton (purple)

The entire party is up to act. Everyone needs to make a DC 14 Will Save at the start of their turn or be Shaken.

GM:
1d3 ⇒ 1

Delixia needs to make a second a DC 14 Will Save at the start of her turn or

Spoiler:
you are affected by a Hold Person spell.

Delixia if you fail the second will save open this

Spoiler:
You stand motionless, entranced by the music, but also experience a vision of the ghostly Piper himself as he approaches, attended by a flock of stirges.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Attack, flurry of blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Attack, flurry of blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

With two quick jabs to its skull Smaranda makes quick work of the free-ranging skeleton remaining in her portion of the corridor, gritting her teeth against the effects of the haunting music. She stomps on its remains, turning her attention towards the one locked in the cell. Perhaps it couldn't harm them from there, but she would destroy it nonetheless.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia's determination pushes through the evil spell and she gasps loudly as she starts to move once more. She steps north of the skeleton to try and draw its attention away from Mihaela while wielding her morningstar. She swings and tries to smash the skeleton adjacent to her, but is still too shaken to focus her blow effectively.

Will: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 = 23
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Ow! Stop that, you misbegotten bone pile! Can't you see I am trying to disperse the haunt that curses you to act so? This is Desna's work I am doing, and I'll not be deterred by the likes of you!"

Thistle pulled away from the skeleton's grasping hands and popped the cork on another of the haunt siphons.

3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 3) = 11

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"This place gives me the creeps!"

Kisasi casts disrupt undead on the blue skeleton.

Disrupt undead: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

is this haunting flute music similar to the melody of the violin music that was played in town during that undead episode?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

No it is not.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The haunting flute music fades as the vapors turn a milky green in the haunt siphon in Thistle's hand. The tiny wing beats you had heard approaching now seem to be heading away from you all.

The skeleton continues to close in and attack. Meanwhile the skeletons locked within the cells continue to reach out to claw at you if you get close.

Attack (purple) vs. Delixia: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Attack (purple) vs. Delixia: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Attack vs. Thistle: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Attack vs. Thistle: Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
___________________________________________________________________

All orange skeletons are inside locked cells.

Initiative/Status
Round 5

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle -4 HP
Smaranda Ward (+2 to AC and Saves until hit or you fail a saving throw)
Haunt
Skeleton (red)
Skeleton (green)
Skeleton (blue)
Skeleton (purple)

The entire party is up to act.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi casts another disrupt undead spell at the purple skeleton.

Disrupt Undead: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi, you need to make ranged touch attacks for the two Disrupt Undead spells you cast.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Finally free of the fear that had temporarily shook her, she turns to the creature that just tried to slaw her with it's claws. She let's her hatred of the undead be known as she continues to maneuever around the skeleton towards flanking position while attempting to land a solid blow from her morningstar. "Be GONE!" she shouts.

Attack Purple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
CI Morningstar Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Oops. Here you go.

Ranged Touch Attack #1, PBR: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
Ranged Touch Attack #2, PBR: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

It should also be 1 more damage for the hit. +1 PBR, +1 vs undead

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The final free ranging skeleton explodes in a flash of brilliant white light and swinging steel. With that problem solved you are able to carefully and methodically move from locked cell to locked cell and put down the remainder of the skeletons that had been animated by the haunt.

COMBAT OVER!
___________________________________________________________________

Character Status

Delixia
Kisasi -1 NL
Mihaela
Thistle -4 HP
Smaranda Ward (+2 to AC and Saves until hit or you fail a saving throw)

What do you want to do? Where do you wish to venture to next?


CG Dwarven Cleric of Desna 4 | max HP: 31 | Sanity: 40/40 (2/20) | AC 19/12/17 | F:+5 R:+3 W:+6 | Init: +4 Per:+6

"Well done, well done indeed. It is a good thing I remembered these haunt siphons and was able to successfully use them to put an end to that haunting melody that was animating the dead here, or we'd have certainly all been killed. I seem to have taken a minor wound though. Those skeletons can reach a bit further through the bars than I had expected. I guess without the ligaments and muscles restricting the range of motion, they just ignore the physical limitations of the body. What happens if they stretch too far, do you think? Does the offending limb pop off and continue reaching for its intended victim? Or does it remain lifeless once separated from the main body? Something to think upon, I suppose. And maybe experiment? Yes, the next skeleton we see, perhaps DAY-LIX-EE-AH can restrain it while I run some tests? Hmm, no I imagine that is how most necromancers get started. Best to just destroy them as we find them. Speaking of, why are we still standing about? what's through that doorway over there?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

With time to look around here you can clearly see that the stone blocks throughout this cell block and that make up the prison bear a thin layer of aged soot.

Approaching the one door that looks different from the rest at the north end of the cell block you find it to be iron strapped wood. The wooden part of the door has rotted though which has rendered the once stout lock to just another piece of rusting junk.

Opening the door you find a wood and iron ladder leading up to a trap door in the ceiling. The ladder is intact and appears sound. Checking the door at the top you find it to be holding fast when you attempt to open it.

DC 22 Strength check to open the trap door (Area T7a on the map). The ladder leading to the trap door is 10 feet tall. Only one character can be at the top of the ladder at once. Up to four characters can fit in the room while standing on the floor.


Dhampir Monk (Spirit Master) 5 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 16 T:16 FF:13 | F +5, R +6, W +3 (+2 vs. necromancy, disease and mind-affecting effects) | Init +4, Per +10 (darkvision) | CMD 26

Smaranda gives the others a questioning look as her eyes move between the trapdoor and the rest of the group. Do they want to go up there? Shrugging, she climbs the ladder and sets her shoulders against the trapdoor, heaving with a grunt.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,798 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.