Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Battle map

Loot spreadsheet


2,651 to 2,700 of 2,973 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric breathes a sigh of relief as Aberus' prayer heals him.

"Thank the Sunmaiden and thank you, Aberus!"


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

"Iomedae is not my patron, but if we have the time, it would be worth doing to clean the chapel and ask her aid." Uriel says, as Arloric glances into the chapel.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Nor is she mine, but I agree. My people's gods did not save them, but Iomedae stood up and defended them in their stead."


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

"Thank you!" Darya says as the healing energy washes over her. She turns to check on Alexa, smiling once she sees that her wounds are healed.

"Telerin, are you able to see as yet?" she asks with a note of concern.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She is still blind


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario goes over to Telerin, "I will guide you, just keep your arm on mine." Sario says putting Eelerin's hand on her arm. "We should do some clean up yes, they will be alerted to our presence already."


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She thanks the druid for her offer of help.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa straightens up after she's fully healed.

"Which way now?"


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

"Let those who were here before and know more lead the way." Sario says putting her spear along her back and drawing out her scimitar.


WotR Combat Map

The foyer has three exits, the first of which is the set of doubledoors to the south that lead back out, into Kenabres.

The second door, to the west, leads to a meeting hall of sorts. Portraits, their subjects obscured by slashing tears, hang from the walls and a pair of marble planters lie smashed in pieces on the ground. Streaks of dried mud mar the white marble floor in here. In the northeast corner of this room is a table covered in the remains of a grisly card game. Severed fingers and ears serve as bargaining chips, although without any players, the rules of the game are unknown. This room has no exits.

The third door, to the east, opens into a shrine to Iomedae. A bracket shows where a longsword once hung over a stylized gold sunburst affixed to the south wall. Lines of strange runes are carved into the walls on both sides of the sunburst. It would seem that the forces of the Abyss were too busy gathering their forces to defile this shrine again; much of the work done by the party on their first attack has been left unsullied.

There are two exits from the shrine. A door to the east that leads to a destroyed museum and a host of abrikandilus, otherwise known as wrecker demons. Hunchbacked and rat-like, it was these creatures and their resistance to mundane weapons that forced the party to retreat from the Garrison. A second door exits the shrine in the northern wall.

Arloric:
Last time Arloric was inside the shrine, he noriced While kneeling that the strange inscriptions on the wall align to form an optical parallax that looks like the shape of a sword made from words that say Let us inherit thine arms, Iomedae.

Speaking the words aloud in this room did not seem to have any effect, but it might be a reference to something deeper inside the garrison.

Loot:
All of the noteworthy gear on the tieflings was carried by the witch, all of it magical. Among his possessions were a wand (DC 18), a dozen bolts (DC 18), a set of bracers (DC 22), and a cloak (DC 20).


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Spell craft to aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

"Some of his gear is magical." Sario says while staying close to Telerin, "How far did you make in to this building on your first attempt?" Sario asks again not knowing what to prepare for.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"We cleared and restored this shrine, and mercifully it seems they haven't had the time to re-defile it," Arloric replies. "The next room was where we hit the snag. Abrikandilus. We only had Radiance, Uriel's sword, to use against them that time, so they overwhelmed us into retreat. But we have more cold iron now!"

Seeing the shrine safe, he turns and begins making his way to that chamber.

"Ready when you are!" he says eagerly.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

FYI, I've been maintaining a loot spreadsheet here


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 14/14

“I’m ready, let’s go!” Kelly says, as soon as she can stand again without her knees shaking.


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

"Lead on!" Darya says, cleaning blood off her borrowed blade as they remove the witch's gear and move forward.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Did the witch have anything that might get rid of the blindness? Did we see his familiar?


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario readies herself, putting Telerin behind her. "Keep your hand on my shoulder and we will be fine."


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Blade drawn, Uriel leads the way for the others.


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 23/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Uriel (22), Alexa (21), Sario (20), Telerin (16), Darya (10), Kelly (7), Aberus (7), Arloric (6), Abrikandilus (5)

Telerin Quenya wrote:
Did the witch have anything that might get rid of the blindness? Did we see his familiar?

You did see his familiar, although he didn't have remove blindeness prepared.

Arloric opens the door to a room that once some sort of museum. Its contents have been smashed and scattered—even the shelves have been shattered and torn apart in places. A dozen body parts, armored in scratched and dented steel, lie haphazardly throughout the room.

Cavorting through the ruins of this chamber are four creatures, hunchbacked and deformed. They appear almost human, but for the line of black horns sprouting from their heads, the ratlike tails and teeth, and an additional thumb on each taloned hand.

Knowledge (the planes) DC 13:
These fiends are known as abrikandilu, also called wrecker demons for their delight in destroying objects of beauty. Formed from the souls of particularly obscene vandals, abrikandilus loathe only one thing more than beauty: their own reflections. The sight of their own faces drives wrecker demons into a furious, brutish anger, impelling them to focus all of their efforts to destroy the source of their reflection.

Abrikandilus often serve as ground troops in demonic wars, as they are capable warriors and do not require arms or armor to fight. Like all demons, they are resistant to any weapon not made of cold iron and to the elements of acid, cold, and fire. They are also immune to the elements of poison and lightning. Their blows are particularly potent against objects, and often leave disfiguring wounds on their foes intended to mar and blemish.

The creatures stare at the intruders, their tails twitching in anxiety.

Combat begins! The entire party can act!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"Abrikandilu demons. Foot soldiers for the demonic hordes. They're good at breaking things and hate beautiful things, so I suspect Darya, Uriel and I will be priority targets." Alexa wrinkles her nose. "Hack them up with some cold iron, and they'll fall in line--or in pieces."

"Oh, and they also hate their own reflections. Not hard to see why, really."

She hangs back and waits for the heavy-hitters to engage first.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"WE RETURN, DEMONS! AND THIS TIME, WE HAVE THE ARMS TO DESTROY YOU!" Arloric calls as he pushes through and rounds the corner to one of the demons!

Cold Iron Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 14/14

Kelly dashes past Uriel to strike at the one directly opposite the door.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Darya races forward, a smile on her lips from Alexa's assessment. "Yeah, I think pieces will be an improvement!" she calls back over her shoulder, punctuating her statement by plunging her blade into the demon with deadly skill.

1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 + 4 = 34
Cold Iron: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Confirm
1d20 + 9 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 + 4 = 22
Cold Iron: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa races in on Darya's heels before stabbing at one of the demons.

Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage?: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (5, 4) = 13


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario would have looked for the Familiar we can do that after if you want

"Kelly duck your blade down a bit and strike under the arm." Sario shouts advice to Kelly as she swings in, Sario moves with Telerin to keep her safe

Combat advice +2 to hit bring you to a 16 total


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Crit?
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Uriel dashes through his friends and delivers a brutal hack at one of the rat demons. Flashing a grim smile at Darya, he says "Pieces the lady wants, pieces the lady gets."


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus steps into the doorway and casts his remaining Bless. +1 morale to atk, +1 save vs Fear.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs: Bless (4 minutes)
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 18/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 16/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 21/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 38/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Sario (10), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Telerin (9), Aberus (2), Arloric (2), Abrikandilu (1)

Combat Log:
Aberus casts bless.
Arloric misses red abrikandilu.
Kelly hits blue abrikandilu for 4.
Darya crits purple abrikandilu for 19 damage.
Alexa hits purple abrikandilu for 13 damage. Purple abrikandilu dies.
Uriel crits orange abrikandilu for 34 damage. Orange abrikandilu dies.
Red abrikandilu full attacks Arloric for 13 damage (bite 3, 1 claw 3, 2 claw 7 [crit]).
Arloric fails Fortitude save. Suffers -1 mutilation.
Blue abrikandilu fails to cast shatter defensively.

The Witch’s Familiar:
Sario finds the tiefling witch’s familiar, a scorpion, perched upon his dead master’s chest. The vermin lifts its tail and pincers menacingly towards the druid.

Aberus’s divine magic invigorating them, Arloric, Kelly, Uriel, Alexa, and Darya rush into the room. The tiefling bard is the first through the door, perhaps too confident. The swing of his seax is high, cold iron or not, and it leaves him open for a counterattack from the demon. The abrikandilu barrels into Arloric. It shrieks with delight as its claws rake his flesh and its fangs stab into his neck.

Kelly follows him, her strike helped by Sario’s advice. The blade knicks the demon, the cold iron slicing easily through its extraplanar defenses. ”Anathema,” it cries in a harsh, nasally voice. ”They wield anathema!” The demon begins to channel some sort of power, couple by a keening, high-pitched sound, but just as it is about to release the energy, it fizzles.

Darya delivers a crushing blow with her blade, biting deep into the abrikandilu before her. Before the creature can react, Alexa finishes it off, ramming her cold iron blade under its chin. Uriel likewise kills an abrikandilu, splitting the demon in half from shoulder to hip.

Arloric takes 13 damage and suffers one level of mutilation. Each level of mutilation gives a -1 penalty to all Charisma-based checks. A level of mutilation heals at a rate of one per 24 hours. The party can now act!


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa then wheels on her heel and lunges at Kelly's target.

Cold Iron Stab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"YOUR KIND HAVE SCARRED ME ONCE BEFORE, DEMON! I DO NOT FEAR YOU!" Arloric yells as he retaliates.

Cold Iron Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus reaches over to touch Arloric, saying "Coming up behind you for healing" as he does, so as not to distract the warrior. He calls to Sarenrae and converts one of his spells to heal Arloric's injuries.

Cure Light Wounds (Arloric): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 14/14

Kelly circles her foe before striking again. 5' step SE
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

"Alexia a bit more to the side, dip the point of your blade." Sario says hoping to make the strike hurt more.

Combat Advice +2 hit


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel steps forward and hacks at the demon in font of him.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Going around Luci in a spinning maneuver, Darya brings her blade to bear on the same opponent.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Cold Iron: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10
Aberus Ocellio wrote:

Aberus reaches over to touch Arloric, saying "Coming up behind you for healing" as he does, so as not to distract the warrior. He calls to Sarenrae and converts one of his spells to heal Arloric's injuries.

[dice=Cure Light Wounds (Arloric)]d8+4

"I rise anew like the dawn!" Arloric says. "Thank the Sunmaiden and thank you, Aberus!"


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Like a phoenix, lol


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Who are we waiting for this turn?


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs: Bless (4 minutes)
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 18/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 24/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 21/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 38/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Sario (10), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Telerin (9), Aberus (2), Arloric (2), Abrikandilu (1)

Combat Log:
Aberus casts bless.
Arloric misses red abrikandilu.
Kelly hits blue abrikandilu for 4.
Darya crits purple abrikandilu for 19 damage.
Alexa hits purple abrikandilu for 13 damage. Purple abrikandilu dies.
Uriel crits orange abrikandilu for 34 damage. Orange abrikandilu dies.
Red abrikandilu full attacks Arloric for 13 damage (bite 3, 1 claw 3, 2 claw 7 [crit]).
Arloric fails Fortitude save. Suffers -1 mutilation.
Blue abrikandilu fails to cast shatter defensively.
Alexa hits blue for 8 damage.
Arloric hits red for 5 damage.
Aberus casts cure light wounds. Arloric heals 8 hp.
Kelly hits blue for 4 damage.
Uriel hits blue for 20 damage. Blue dies.
Darya hits red for 13 damage.
Sario assists Alexa.
Red hits Darya for 5 damage.
Darya passes Fortitude save.

I was originally waiting for everybody to post an action, but then I came down with something. Sorry about the long wait.

The abrikandilu against the east wall dies shrieking, hacked and stabbed by Alexa, Kelly, and Uriel.

Arloric’s swing only glances the remaining wrecker demon, eliciting a grunt of pain from the creature. Darya joins the bard, gouging a bloody furrow through the abrikandilu’s flank. Wounded, but not yet dead, the demon turns its attention towards the paladin. Its claws scrabble for purchase on her armor, but it manages to sink its fangs through her mail sleeve and draw blood.

Darya takes 5 damage and the party can now act. Only one demon remains!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

I know that feeling! Glad you're feeling better! :D

Arloric continues hacking and stabbing at the demon to try and finish it off!

Cold Iron Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 141d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Grunting in pain Darya's eyes flash with anger as she pishes the demon off of her, grasping her blade and driving it forward at her enemy. As she does, golden flames dance along her body, closing a number of her wounds.

Cold Iron Masterwork Bastardsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Cold Iron: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Lay On Hands (swift): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 14/14

Kelly closes in and stabs at the last demon.
Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She is here, BLINDED by the heroism :)


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

"Darya drop your handle slight it will allow your blade to cut into the shoulder deeper." Sario shouts.

+2 to hit


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10
Telerin Quenya wrote:
She is here, BLINDED by the heroism :)

Cutting loose like a deuce, another runner in the...uh...I didn't think this joke through.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

LOL


WotR Combat Map

The last demon is felled by Kelly and Darya, the latter's blade only landing thanks to Kelly's advice.

Combat over!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"HaHA!" Arloric crows as they achieve victory at last.

"Let's take a closer look around to see what these monsters were destroying."

He begins looking around the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

"That's a good idea." Uriel says, and helps Arlroic search the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus gestures to the foyer. "I'll keep an eye on this door. And, someone should stay with Telerin."

2,651 to 2,700 of 2,973 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.