Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master JohnnyBlack

The Grey Garrison Map
Aberu's Loot Spreadsheet
Old Loot Spreadsheet


2,551 to 2,600 of 3,084 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

SO he got away before did he?

Sario looks at the Teifling, "Who is that?", gripping the wraps on her spear tighter.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Does it matter?" Arloric replies. "He shall feed the worms and be forgotten no matter who he is!"


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She nods and will ready to use her abjuration school ability to help protect her friends.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa grimaces, steps up behind Kelly and prepares to strike...

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Damage?: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Sneak Attack Damage *If Applicable*: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

That will be a great hit if it confirms


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

So, now that Kelly and Alexa have gone, do we go NOW or does the enemy go first?


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 25/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 40/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 45/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Sario (10), Telerin (9), TR (6), TF (5), Aberus (2), Arloric (1)

Darya Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Some of the enemies will now act. Apologies for the wait here, I forgot that this combat was more complicated initiative-wise than the vermleks. I got used to waiting for everybody to post before moving on.

While Kelly and Alexa prepare for the rush of enemies, the tattooed tiefling mutters an incantation. The pentagram on his chest briefly flares and Darya feels a sudden chill wash over her.

Gritting her teeth, the paladin shrugs off whatever foul magic the witch called upon.

Now Darya, Uriel, Sario, and Telerin can act. The tiefling witch casted bestow curse on Darya, but she passed her Will save.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

As she feels the tiefling's dark magic wash over her, Darya's divine rage flares to life, her eyes blazing as a golden aura erupts from her body in a pulse that washes over her companions, bathing them all in ghostly golden flames and filling them with the fire of righteousness. Pointing her blade at the caster in a promise of certain death, she strides in, blade ready to engage the enemy front line and cut a path to her chosen enemy.

Power of Faith. This causes a nimbus of light to emanate from the warrior of the holy light in a 30-foot radius. All allies in this area (including the warrior of the holy light) receive a +1 morale bonus to AC and on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws against fear as long as they remain in the area of light. This power lasts for 1 minute.

You done #@%$ed up now!

Current active effects:
Current AC: 17
All within 30 ft of Darya +1 morale bonus to AC and on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws against fear. +5 vs fear if within 10ft of her (aura of courage)


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She activates her protective aura ability.
She will then cast an acid splash at the witch
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 rta
1d3 ⇒ 1

while trying to figure out what spell was cast
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 spell craft


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario will hold till she can help while inside.

"Maybe draw some of the out?" she says quietly


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus holds up his holy symbol and speaks the words to a spell. A terrible boom echoes throughout the front room.

Casting Sound Burst in the room. This is a 10' burst. Area of effect indicated in green on the map (accounting for the walls). All affected must save vs. Fort or be stunned for 1 round.

Sound Burst damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric crows with laughter when Darya dives into the fray.

"We have TWO paladins with us now, defilers!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
WotR Combat Map

Thanks for using the aura tool in Roll20, Darya. Very handy. And thanks for drawing the AOE for your spell, Aberus.

Aberus's spell goes off like a clap of thunder in the small room. A few of the tiefling warriors resist being stunned, but a fourth warrior, one of the rogues, and their leader witch are left holding their heads and stumbling about.

Telerin splashes the witch with a blob of acid for good measure, leaving a minor burn.

The tieflings respond in kind, surging forward—surrounding Darya and leaving the garrison to fight the party. Uriel defends himself from a pair of tieflings, a warrior and rogue, parrying their attacks. One of the warriors sneaks past Kelly's guard, leaving a bloody gash. Despite facing five tieflings on her own, Darya is only struck once, the brilliance of her golden flames blinding her opponents.

I've marked the stunned enemies on the map. Kelly and Darya can both make attacks of opportunity vs. enemies that moved through their threatened squares. Kelly takes 5 damage. Darya is hit by a sneak attack for 11. The entire party can now act, as the witch is stunned and cannot take an action.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric lashes out at the enemy between him and Darya, hoping to even the odds as he drives his blade forward.

Cold Iron Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 221d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 5 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4; AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +2 Shield, +1 Insight vs. Evil Outsiders); hp 51/51; F +9, R +6, W +7; +2 vs. evil

Buoyed by Darya's glorious light, Uriel strikes at the tiefling separating him from the other paladin.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

As the enemies close on her, Darya strikes out at the first to come within range, her blade slicing in a quick diagonal slash. The paladin hisses in pain as one of the bastards gets past her guard with a wicked cut, turning to retaliate almost immediately. Even as she does, a minor expression of will begins the process of healing her wound.

Attack of Opportunity
Cold Iron Bastard Sword (2 handed): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 = 21
1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Attack vs Rogue
Cold Iron Bastard Sword (2 handed): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 1 = 20
1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7

Swift action LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3

Current conditions/buffs:

Current AC: 17
All within 30 ft of Darya +1 morale bonus to AC and on attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws against fear. +5 vs fear if within 10ft of her (aura of courage)


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56+10| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 13/14

Readied attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Kelly hacks and slashes at the first enemy that passes by.


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario will hold off on getting in the way so those who are better suited at combat can do their thing.

[ooc]Hold for now[ooc]


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Trying to take advantage of the stunned witch the elven wizard will begin to chant and as 2 eldritch bolts, in the shapes of unicorns, emerge from her hand and strike the witch
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa stabs at the tiefling in front of her!

Flanking Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21
Sneak Attack Damage?: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (3, 5) = 15


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 21/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Sario (10), Telerin (9), TR (6), TF (5), Aberus (2), Arloric (1)

I’m going to go ahead and bot Aberus as requested.

The first tiefling through the doors is slain, Darya and Kelly striking him both as he moves past them. Arloric and Kelly combine to kill the second. Uriel brings down the third with a brutal swing from Radiance. Alexa steps into the gap and finishes one of the tieflings stunned by Aberus’s sonic spell with a precise jab from her cestus.

In the swirl of the fight, Alexa takes a gash from the blade of a tiefling rogue and Darya is struck twice by blows lucky enough to sneak through her guard, the two tiefling fighters in front of her drawing blood with their rapiers.

Alexa takes 4 damage and Darya takes 8. Aberus, Alexa, Kelly, and Arloric can now act! I’ve moved some tokens to better reflect where they should be in my mind’s eye. I moved Alexa up for her sneak attack, since the enemy she targeted was already slain by the time she posted. I’ve also added colors to the enemy tokens so that it’s easier to differentiate between enemies.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56+10| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 13/14

Kelly zips around to the other side of Aberus, then dives into the room, ducking between legs to pop up on the other side of the mass of enemies.

I believe I provoke from 5 different enemies during the movement, so that needs 5 rolls, plus one more for moving through one's actual space. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Acrobatics for entering enemy space: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

And that's a double move.


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario moves up a bit to help support her new comrades, "We need to bring them out here so we can not funnel into where they want us." Sario cautions her allies.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric shakes his head.

"They aren't going to follow us, Sario, they'll just hunker back down after they've driven us off! We HAVE to press forward! Let's help our friends as best we can!"

Can't offer much outside of moral encouragement at this stage until we clear some more of the riff-raff out.


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Ya Sario cannot do much right now either


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Darya cries out in pain as the attacks get under her guard, eyes flashing with fury as she lashes out again, a glow pulsing as it heals one of her recent wounds

Cold Iron Bastard Sword (2 handed): 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 18
1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Swift action LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Attacking purple. If they drop I'll take a step to the right to create an opening for Uriel to charge through


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

GM, was the last bit of damage from an evil-aligned weapon or attack? Alexa has DR 2/Evil.

Alexa whirls on the last one to stab her and retaliates with a stab of her gladius!

Stab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

It's not a very good stab.


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

How many more are left?


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

A lot. 9, maybe 10


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus will cast Bless. +1 morale bonus to attacks and saves vs. Fear to all allies


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Every little +1 helps! ;)


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 23/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status: Blinded
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Sario (10), Telerin (9), TR (6), TF (5), Aberus (2), Arloric (1)

10d20 ⇒ (12, 10, 15, 14, 6, 16, 8, 11, 5, 20) = 117

It was not, Alexa. Please amend your HP if you haven’t already. I’ll try and remember that going forward.

Kelly literally dives into the melee of the foyer, ducking between legs and dodging past pressed bodies. Only the final tiefling in her path, a lithe warrior wielding a rapier, swipes at her, but the halfling emerges inside the room to the east: a shrine to Iomedae.

Reeling from the impact of Telerin’s magic missiles, the witch curses and returns the favor with a hex of his own, the tattoo on his chest briefly flaring with the incantation. A wave of dark red energy launches from his hand and strikes the elf. Although the spell is not painful, it seems to have a much more terrifying effect: leaving the wizard without sight as her vision fades to black.

Darya cuts down another tiefling and steps further into the room, allowing one of her companions to enter as well.

Telerin is now blinded! Uriel, Telerin, and Sario can now act.


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Uriel, you've got a charge lane now!


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

spellcraft 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 to identify what was cast on her.


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario holds till Uriel moves in to support him.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric gets a wicked grin on his face as he sees the opening form and nudges Uriel with a wink.

"Go show these bastards the true might of your grandfather's legacy!"


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 5 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4; AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +2 Shield, +1 Insight vs. Evil Outsiders); hp 51/51; F +9, R +6, W +7; +2 vs. evil

With a wordless shout, Uriel dashes forward and buries Radiance in another of the tiefling cultists.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Attacking the green one right in front of me.


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Was my spell craft roll high enoigh?


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario moves to follow Uriel into the building, hoping for more room to have been made os she can get in to assist.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

I am not sure where I fall in the initiative order, but I'll toss this out and let GM RG take care of timing

His silver ankh still held in his outstretched hand, Aberus speaks the words to another spell and calls upon Sarenrae to hamper their foes.

Move SE and cast Bane. 50' burst centered on me, foes take -1 penalty on attack rolls and a -1 penalty on saving throws against fear effects, DC14 Will negates. This should catch everyone except red on the far left, and orange in the bottom left.


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Bane can be a great spell


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 23/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 29/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 40/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________
Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Sario (10), Telerin (9), TR (6), TF (5), Aberus (2), Arloric (1)

10d20 ⇒ (9, 10, 14, 13, 16, 10, 3, 6, 6, 1) = 88
10d20 ⇒ (14, 2, 16, 15, 20, 3, 15, 7, 15, 9) = 116
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d4 ⇒ 1
1d8 ⇒ 1

Telerin:
The spell cast on Telerin was blindness-deafness.

Another tiefling warrior steps into the place where his comrade fell to Uriel’s blade, his rapier flashing towards the aasimar. Darya is knicked by the short blade of one of the several enemies around her. The two remaining tieflings towards the back of the room fire their crossbows past the melee. One bolt grazes Sario, tearing her clothing and drawing a thin line of red.

I've marked the enemies affected by bane with a skull. Darya takes 5 points of damage. Sario takes 1 point of damage. Arloric, Alexa, and Kelly can now act.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"WATCH YOUR HEADS!" Arloric cries as he throws a javelin over Alexa's head at the tiefling before her.

I'm...not sure how to make an attack roll for this, but I feel like I should do something instead of just standing around.


Female Aasimar Paladin 5. HP 52/52; AC 19/10/19 (22/13/22 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(0) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

It would be ranged combat into melee. -4 to attack unless you have precise shot (representing the difficulty of trying to arc a thrown weapon and not hit an ally)


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Rangeded atk roll

Sario grunts a bit as the bolt grazes her but she holds her position waiting to help out more.


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56+10| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 13/14

Kelly turns and swings the moment she pops out of the other side of the crowd.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
I forgot Darya's aura in my last attack.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa tries stabbing again.

Stab *Bless*: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Crit Damage?: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 = 13


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Celestial:
The whelp has taken my sight


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Thank you!

Javelin Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
EDIT: Crit?: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5


Human Druid; HP 42/42 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

You still crit

Sario will hold till she can help push in

2,551 to 2,600 of 3,084 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.