Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Battle map

Loot spreadsheet


2,501 to 2,550 of 2,927 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Thank you, but I don't think it'll be enough to confirm the crit.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Sensing Alexa but not anyone else, Aberus carefully steps a few feet towards her. He makes out the vague shape of a vermlek demon outside the fog cloud and swings his scimitar.

Aid Another (Alexa): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Concealment miss chance (low misses): 1d100 ⇒ 29


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Kelly shrugs off the blow, then circles around her target to flank it between her and Darya.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Rage: +2 attack and damage, +8 temp HP, +2 Will saves, -2 AC
World Serpent totem: +1 AC vs abberations & outsiders
HP 44/45 | AC17 (T13 FF13) CMD15 | F+7 R+6 W+5(+2 vs Fear)


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

*jumps with pom-poms* Woo! Go Kelly!


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Uriel takes advantage of the distraction of Kelly's attack to get in a nasty slash at the Vermlek between them.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Have we moved to the next round yet?


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless
Darya HP: 40/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless
Alexa HP: 25/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless, Protection from Evil
Kelly HP: 45/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status: Echoes of Nature's Song, Bless, World Serpent Totem, Rage
________________________________

Vermlek Green - HP: 30/30 - AC: 15/9/15 Status:
Vermlek Red - HP: 14/30 - AC: 15/9/15 Status:
Vermlek Blue - HP: 15/30 - AC: 15/9/15 Status:
Order: Kelly (22), Alexa/Sario (19), Darya (13), Arloric (6), Uriel (5), Telerin (3), Vermleks (1)

Darya, Kelly, and Uriel gang up on the vermlek closest to the Gray Garrison, chopping its hideously-engorged armor into bloody chunks. Arloric presses the advantage on the demon facing him, hacking with his heavy, single-edged knife.

A vermlek lashes out as Sario moves past it to give Alexa an edge, but the druid is too quick, dodging out of the way. Alexa fails to take advantage of the flank, however, both dagger rebounding from the demon’s hide. Aberus and Telerin fail to hit as well.

Before either vermlek can leave their severely damaged host bodies, the third vermlek raises its arms and a wave of dark energy floods out of its hands. Rather than wound the party though, this energy closes some of the wounds of the damaged vermleks.

The demons then spread out slowly, putting their backs to the wall of the Garrison.

Botted Alexa and Telerin as it’s been over a week. Sorry about the slow pace. Finding the time to post for this many actions has been difficult, especially when I need to play other PCs. The party is up!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric keeps singing as he lashes out at the vermlek attacking Sario!

Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Aberus steps up alongside Kelly, bring his scimitar into the fray to distract the Vermlek and hopefully give Kelly an edge.

Aid Another (Kelly): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Kelly gets a +2 to her attack


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elven wizard will lob another glob of acid at the demon
1d20 + 4 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 4 + 2 = 15 rta
1d3 ⇒ 1

1d100 ⇒ 79 low


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario slides to the left, hoping to keep the demon distracted and open for her allies to exploit.

Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Sorry for disappearing on you guys like that!

Alexa lunges at the red vermlek, intent on stabbing it with her cold iron gladius!

Flanking Sneak Attack *Aided?*: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage?: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (3, 3) = 12


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Kelly takes advantage of Aberus's distraction to slip in behind the demon and cut at it's legs.

5' step north, flanking green with Alexa.

Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 33
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Rage: +2 attack and damage, +8 temp HP, +2 Will saves, -2 AC
World Serpent totem: +1 AC vs abberations & outsiders
HP 44/45 | AC17 (T13 FF13) CMD15 | F+7 R+6 W+5(+2 vs Fear)


Female Aasimar Paladin 4. HP 25/40; AC 16/10/16 (19/13/19 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Darya brings her sword up high, launching a devastating descending strike, aimed at splitting the demon right down the middle.

Cold Iron Bastard sword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Cold Iron Bastard sword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Finishing off one vermlek, Uriel dashes toward the next!

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She moves up to make sure that the protective aura is still able to get as many of her friends as possible


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

"Dried out, the land needs blood!" Arloric cries as they begin to drive the vermleks back!


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Do demons bleed or are they just gore filled?


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9
Telerin Quenya wrote:
Do demons bleed or are they just gore filled?

Oh, they bleed alright! Some even willingly bleed themselves and use the blood to make drugs!


Female Aasimar Paladin 4. HP 25/40; AC 16/10/16 (19/13/19 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Demon blood I prefer to use it for Jackson Pollacking walls.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

lol


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs: (Bless, Echoes of Nature’s Song)
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Darya HP: 40/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Alexa HP: 25/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: Celestial Crusader, Protection from Evil
Kelly HP: 45/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status: Rage, World Serpent Totem
________________________________

Vermlek Green - HP: 18/30 - AC: 12/9/12 Status:
Vermlek Red - HP: 10/30 - AC: 12/9/12 Status:

Order: Kelly (22), Alexa/Sario (19), Darya (13), Arloric (6), Uriel (5), Telerin (3), Vermleks (1)

Arloric misses Red.
Aberus aids Kelly.
Telerin hits Red with acid splash, but does no damage.
Sario aids Alexa.
Alexa hits Red for 12.
Kelly hits Green for 6.
Darya hits Blue for 19! Blue dies.
Uriel hits Green for 17.
Green heals 11 hp and hits Uriel for 9.
Red heals 8 hp and misses Alexa.

Ichor sprays the wall of the Garrison as Darya’s cold iron blade cleaves the vermlek in half, bisecting both the host body and worm-like creature sheltered within. The other two vermleks are swarmed by the party— Alexa, Kelly, and Uriel each dealing grievous wounds. Telerin is accurate with her acid, but the vermleks appear resistant to the liquid, ignoring the burns left by its touch.

The demons gorily abandon their host bodies in a last ditch effort to save their lives. The bodies they leave behind are little more than hideous skin sleeves—most of the meat and blood absorbed into the vermlek’s true forms.

The vermleks continue to fight, moving back to back and lashing out with snapping maws. One bite catches Uriel’s arm, leaving dozens of small, bloody wounds.

Apologies for the slow posting. I do most of my posting at work and spent the last week feverishly trying to finish a Steven King audiobook I borrowed from my library before I had to send it back and I’m a terrible multitasker. Anyways, the party is up! Uriel takes 9 piercing damage.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Uriel slashes back at the vermlek that injured him, dealing the worm-demon a grievous blow.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric continues the song as he steps into the gap between Aberus and Alexa, hacking at the vermlek, hoping to finish it off!

Broken-Back Seax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Kelly rolls to the side, getting behind both demons. She slashes at the weakest looking one.

Tumble 2 spaces west, so that I have both in a flank
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Attack vs most-damaged one
Attack: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 = 18
Attack: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Rage: +2 attack and damage, +8 temp HP, +2 Will saves, -2 AC
World Serpent totem: +1 AC vs abberations & outsiders
HP 44/45 | AC17 (T13 FF13) CMD15 | F+7 R+6 W+5(+2 vs Fear)


Female Aasimar Paladin 4. HP 25/40; AC 16/10/16 (19/13/19 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Moving into the space vacated by Kelly Darya sets up a flanking maneuver with Alexa, drawing the demon's attention with a vicious high strike.

Attacking Green
Cold Iron Bastard sword/Flank: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 = 25
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario Moves in to help with Distracting the enemy.

Aid Another: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa strikes again!

Sneak Attack *Flanking*: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Crit?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 CRIT!

Crit Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 + (5, 5) = 19


WotR Combat Map

Uriel slays one vermlek with a sweep of Radiance while Kelly and Darya work together to hack the remaining demon into pieces.

The vermleks are dead and the Gray Garrison stands before the party, its oaken doors closed to them.

Combat over!


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

"So the doors were barred the last time you tried to enter?" Sario asks moving up to them and inspecting the type of wood used.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa gets to work inspecting the doors.

Perception *Traps?*: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will cast detect magic.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

With a grimace, Uriel cleans he demonic ichor from his holy blade, then sheathes the sword again. He spits on the nearest corpse, then rejoins the others at the door.


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Kelly slumps a bit as the battle ends. "Give me a minute, I'm all shaky." she cleans and sheathes her sword, obviously a bit drained from the fight. "Is everyone ok?"


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

"We could just use the chimes and waltz in."


Female Aasimar Paladin 4. HP 25/40; AC 16/10/16 (19/13/19 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

Darya cleans her blade and sheathes it across her back, reaching down to rest a supportive hand on Kelly's back as she recovers and flashing Alexa a grin. "Well done!"

"Doesn't make it not worthwhile to check for any kind of trap first anyway." she replies to Aberus.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

I am fine. I am glad that we have no lasting damage she says.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

"I've survived much worse, I'd say," Arloric quips. "Care to have me do the honors with the chime?"

One of the nice things my "class reboot" gave me, I have Use Magic Device now!


Female Aasimar Paladin 4. HP 25/40; AC 16/10/16 (19/13/19 during SMITE); F+12 R+6 W+10; Init +0; Smite evil 2/day; LOH 8/day(4) Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

"Might as well, the sooner we get inside the better." Darya says, adjusting her grip on the hilt of her sword.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Anyone need healing up before we go?


Human Druid; HP 33/33 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 16 | Fort +6 | Ref +2 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +11 (Darkvision 60ft)

Sario is good


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa's taken a bit of a bruise, but otherwise is okay.


WotR Combat Map

The Garrison doors are a pair of thick oak barriers, although they've seen a fair amount of scarring from Kenabres's recent trauma. With a proper bar set behind it, it could withstand quite a bit of punishment.

The doors do not hide any traps or detect at all as magical.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

"Chime, anyone?"


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Assuming it's been a minute and my fatigue has cleared "Allright, go!"


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

At Alexa's prompting, Arloric produces the chime and dramatically makes a show of striking the door with it once, letting a bright, clear tone ring out!

Caster Level Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Did my spell detect anything?


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition:
Party Buffs:
Aberus HP: 31/31 - AC 16/10/16 Status:
Alexa HP: 25/25 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
Arloric HP: 29/29 - AC: 15/10/15 Status:
Darya HP: 40/40 - AC: 16/10/16 Status:
Kelly HP: 45/45 - AC: 19/15/15 Status:
Sario HP: 25/25 - AC: 15/12/13 Status:
Telerin HP: 14/14 - AC: 12/10/10 Status:
Uriel HP: 40/40 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
________________________________

Order: Alexa (21), Kelly (19), Faxon (19), Darya (19), Uriel (15), Sario (10), Telerin (9), TR (6), TF (5), Aberus (2), Arloric (1)

Aberus: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Alexa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Arloric: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
Darya: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Kelly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Sario: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Telerin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Uriel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Tiefling Rogues: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Tiefling Fighters: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Faxon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

@Arloric: When using the chime, you can use its caster level (11th) in place of your own to open locks. So your 16 is actually a 23.

Telerin:
Your spell does not detect anything magical on the door or behind it.

Going forward, if I don't mention that your spell finds something, just assume that it doesn't. :) It's easier for me to gloss over it than to constantly add spoilers saying nothing.

A bright, clear tone emanates from the chime in Arloric's hand. The oak doors, the damage from the party's previous attack on the garrison only recently repaired, vibrate in rhythm with the chime. After a tense moment, they swing open to reveal an open foyer.

The hollow mithral tube of the chime now bears a tiny hairline crack. Continued use will eventually destroy the object. (9 charges remaining)

A frieze running the length of the foyer's northern wall depicts a line of mounted crusaders crashing over a horde of twisted demons. The faces of the heroes have been obliterated and vile graffiti is carved over the entire scene. The scent of fresh blood pours out of the building like a wave.

Standing in a disorderly mob are a dozen tiefling cultists, ready to fight. One tiefling stands behind the others, but the space they give him denotes a measure of respect. Their leader's skin is the color of blood and a pair of burning green eyes rest beneath a crown of four curved horns. His black clothes are tightly fitted, but his chest and stomach are bared to reveal a massive tattoo of an inverted pentagram with the star containing a bull's head. In one hand, he grasps a brutal morningstar and on the opposite shoulder perches a black scorpion.

"Stop them!" he shouts. "They seek to interrupt Mother Jeslyn's ritual."

A new combat begins with Alexa and Kelly acting first. The new map features three kinds of tiefling tokens: the pale-skinned ones are rogues with studded leather and short swords and the red-skinned ones are fighters with scale mail/bucklers and rapiers. The unique token is a witch. If you have any questions, let me know!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric returns the chime to his pack and looks to the new enemies, shaking his seax.

"We'll do more than interrupt, fiendblood!" he crows.


F Halfling Barbarian 4 | HP 26/45| AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +10 | Rage 0/12

Kelly flips a rude gesture at the nearest enemy she can see. “Come on out and get us then, unless you’re a coward!” Ready action to attack when an enemy comes in range.

If we go in, we need to do it as a group and stick together. Don’t want to give any of them any flanks. I’d rather they come to us, though.

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,927 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.