Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master JohnnyBlack

The Grey Garrison Map
Aberu's Loot Spreadsheet
Old Loot Spreadsheet


2,301 to 2,350 of 3,100 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56 | AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 12/14

"Kelly Littlekettle. Some of you in there may know me."


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

[b] I am Telerin Quenya, student of Riftwarden Magic and recenly arrived from Kyonin and bearer of scale from the Silver Lost. /[b]


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

The crusader(?) gives you all a hard once-over, then says, "All right, you can come in. Rules of the road: Don't start anything, don't steal anything, don't break anything or set anything on fire. If you hear the bell, assemble in the main. Report suspected cultists to the inquisitor's office, which you can't miss next to the main green."

The crusader waves you forward as the other pair of wary guards on the sides of the opening in the palisade step back slightly to let you in.

The small shanty town is filthy and smelly. You hear the bleating of goats and the cooing of domestic squabs. The smell of raw sewage permeates the air.

Two lanes run through the squalid village, both of them choked with people in rough circumstances. Beggars with sores, blindfolds, and obviously mutilated limbs cry out for succor, but few pay them any heed. Most of the people here seem to be mercenary types or heavy laborers, and everyone watches you warily.

You hear the clanging of metal on metal from some metalworker, probably banging on a helm or shield. Shouting and fighting seems to be the norm, based on the sounds of the settlement.

The two lanes pass to either side of a large circular patch of grass with a small stone block in the middle. It appears that there was once a memorial statue on the block, but it's gone, leaving behind only small chunks of broken rubble. Splashes of dried paint and blood decorate the piece of stone, which is about 5' x 5'. The green itself is about 30' across, and tents and buildings line either side, though somehow the grass itself remains free of habitation.

On the western side a two-story rickety structure has become some kind of saloon. A wiry woman handily beats up two drunks in an alley next to said saloon; both men take drunken swings at her, which she nimbly avoids and then uses as openings to counterstrike with her fists. On the east side, across the green from the saloon, is a smaller one-story building that looks like an office with a canopy out front. To one side of the canopy is a wooden log that has a bent, chipped longsword sticking out of it.

It seems the "crusaders" have revealed their true colors with the fall of Kenabres proper.

What would you like to do/go/see? This is basically the equivalent of a small village of grotty sorts, some actual good crusaders, many of questionable values. There is a rough-and-tumble saloon, a metalworker, a shrine for various gods of good, a food exchange, a seamstress' shop, an emergency tent hospital, and the inquisitor's office, plus a wide range of various canvas tents and lean-tos.


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Are there any other wizards there?


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

My first though was why isn't anyone using Prestidigatation for the smells and dirtiness...lol.

As they walk among the shanty town, Merlin casts Create Water; replenishing and refreshing any standing receptacles with that purpose.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"First things first, we go to the smith. We came here looking for iron to pierce the skin of the demons, so it only makes sense that our first visit should be whoever's shaping that iron, to see if he has anything we can buy," Arloric says.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

You don't spot any obvious wizards. If there are any magicians here, they're either keeping a low key, or in one of the buildings. Maybe working for the inquisitor? Hard to say, since you don't know the power structure here yet.

You pass the green and head to the sound of banging metal. An overworked smith in his 50s, with a few straggly white hairs and a stained and burned leather apron over his barrel chest, bangs away on a dented strip of metal, slowly turning it into a circle, much like a cooper might put around a barrel, or on a wagon-wheel, or around a round shield. His hammer is heavy and shows many dents, the skin on his hands cracked and weathered, and age-lines wrinkle his face around his dark eyes.

A husky, middle-aged woman with folded arms is waiting with a frown. She has short, ragged brown hair and wears a very practical undyed linen tunic and leggings with hard leather boots. She takes in your relatively squeaky-clean appearance with a sour look.

The smith looks you over and in a haggard voice says, "I'm backed up until the end of time. Come back next month. If we're all still alive."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric frowns sadly.

"Is there anything already made we can buy or trade for? We're mounting an assault against the demons in the city and if we can't stop them quickly, we WON'T be alive next month!"


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

Merlin peers over at the smithy.
craft weapons: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Profession (Wis) blacksmith: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56 | AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 12/14

"We're hoping you have something in cold iron." Kelly adds.


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will cast detect magic before they interact with the smith.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 5 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4; AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +2 Shield, +1 Insight vs. Evil Outsiders); hp 51/51; F +9, R +6, W +7; +2 vs. evil

Uriel is dismayed by the dismal state of the crusader camp. Fearing some corruption, he unveils his seconds sight.

Detect Evil. I'll slowly sweep the general area we're in (60 ft. range), looking for any possible evil (presumably demonic infiltrators or their thralls).


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric waits for the smith to reply to him and Merlin.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

The smith waves his tongs airily at the enclosure. It's filled with knick-knacks, pots, tools, kitchenware, horseshoes - anything made of iron or bronze or brass or whatever the survivors can get their hands on.

"Look around if you like, we can haggle over trades, but weapons? Those are premium. Everyone wants a knife or something bigger. I can sharpen a sword or craft a spike but making a blade from scratch is a lot of work and right now our priority is on churning out crossbow bolts and repairing the tools that we need to stay alive."

He points to a metal shovel; the blade is bent inward, as if it has struck someone hard on the head. "Gotta hammer that out so we can dig holes to plant crops."

He points to a bent pipe. "Can't use a bent pipe for getting rid of sewage or piping in rainwater, gotta melt it down and roll it fresh."

"Look, everyone comes to me and says they want a weapon that'll hurt demons. I'm not made of magic and I'm not made of time, so you'll just have to make do, all right? Take it up with the inquisitor if you have something serious."

The middle-aged woman folds her arms and says, "That's right, we're all just trying to survive! You can't just jump to the front of the queue because you want to go risk your fool lives fighting demons."

Uriel slowly turns and scans the encampment. Occasionally he gets brief flickers of malice, but nothing tangible - they flit away as soon as they appear. No presence of undead or demons here, but certainly some of the people are less than savory.

Telerin looks over the smith's wares, but they are nonmagical. As described, he seems mostly interested in working on tools, kitchenware, pipes, nails, and other essentials for keeping this shanty town limping along.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

"'Take it up with the inquisitor.' Is that a polite way of saying we're out of luck, or is there actually an inquisitor around here?"


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

Merlin frowns.
Perhaps, if we ventured onto the battlefield? We may find dropped weapons that we could make use of.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Won't know until we ask. Let's go speak with this inquisitor. They seem to be the one in charge anyway. Thank you for your time, good folk. May your gods keep you."

Arloric bows politely and begins making his way to the sword in the log.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

When Aberus asks, the smith points with his hammer to the building that has a bent sword sticking out of a log in front of it. "Inquisitor's office," he says. "Look. I don't know you. You have to understand, money doesn't mean much anymore. I'm one of two people left here with any metalworking skills, and the other is a retired seventy-year-old woman who just doesn't have the endurance to pound iron all day. I have to make everything that this village needs to stay alive. Cooking pot broke? I gotta mend it so we can have stew for the fighters. Swords blunted? I gotta sharpen 'em. Another raid by monsters? Time to make more bolts to replace the ones that were used up. I can't just serve anyone who walks up. You gotta wait 'til there's a break in the madness, or get the say-so of the inquisitor."

Arloric heads across the smelly dirt road to the building with the bent sword. After a moment's hesitation he pushes open the door.

Inside is an office that looks like a hurricane hit it. Papers, models, maps, pens, tindertwigs, pouches with unidentifiable contents - all are scattered about the place haphazardly and with no particular order. A harried clerk is standing behind a messy desk, trying without much success to find a way to order the papers. He wears a simple blue smock stained with dirt, a muffin cap, and shoes stained from water and mud, with holey hose held up by a ragged belt. He looks up as you enter and gives out a terse "Yes?"


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Does he have a holy symbol or anything out?


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Appears more clerk than cleric.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric bows

"I am Arloric Dziergas-Highbough. I'm looking for the Inquisitor, as I bring news from within the city."


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf waits for a response.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Too many funerals this year.

The clerk looks flustered and says, "What is the issue? It doesn't appear to be an emergency. I haven't seen you before, have you just arrived? I'll need to get your names for the census. Are you planning to stay here in the encampment?"


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

Merlin approaches.
We are survivors from inside the city. We have fought, hunted and eliminated enemy threats. We have saved those injured and tormented by these foul demons from the Abyss. We have trudged through treacherous trenches of torture and terror. We have been blooded, bonded and brought low by the inadequate materials of our weapons. We are here to better be equipped for our return to the conflict.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus pulls out the letter obtained from Hosilla in the cultist complex under the city and shows it to the clerk. "And more immediately, the city and everything around it is facing an imminent threat." He pauses briefly, then continues. "That would be another threat, not the one we just experienced. Lady Tirablade has tasked us with taking the Grey Garrison in order to stop whatever is being planned. This is why we need to speak with the inquisitor."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric nods at Aberus' words. He spoke better to the Crusaders than he ever could.

"And we have other news. Prelate Hulrun has been slain."


F Halfling Barbarian 5 | HP 56/56 | AC19 (T15 FF15) CMD17 | F+7 R+6 W+3(+2 vs Fear) | Init +6 | Perception +11 | Rage 12/14

"We're currently living at the Defender's Heart, the inn in Gate District, so we won't need to take up any room here."


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf is quiet as the inquistor asks questions :)


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric waits for the man to reply to the flurry of news and questions he'd just been hit with.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

"Lady Tirabade is alive? And the Prelate is dead?" stammers the clerk. "This is... very important information!" He wrings his hands and says, "I must notify the inquisitor, who will be with you shortly."

With that he scurries through a rickety door into another room. You vaguely make out muffled conversation, then about thirty seconds later the clerk comes back out, looking sheepish, followed by a small young woman - about 5', maybe in her early twenties - with a stern expression.

The woman puts her hands on her hips and looks up at your group. Her gaze passes over you, taking in your weapons, your armor, and your shining, happy, well-fed countenances.

"You've come from inside the city. Why? What brings you here? The crusaders who've tried to reach the city have all encountered resistance from demons and undead. What's happened? Who do you serve?"

She peppers you with questions so rapidly you barely have a chance to open your mouths.

"Quickly now! The security of our camp may depend upon it."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"We're looking for cold iron weapons or blessed ones that can crack a demon's hide. We were trying to retake the Gray Garrison, because the demons are preparing some dark magic there with a fragment of our Wardstone. We made some headway in our first assault, but the foes we faced then were mere mortals, pawns, including a monster that had infested the body of the slain Prelate, wearing him like a cloak. When we met actual demons in battle, only one of our weapons could scratch it. We've searched for other weapons like that one so we can finish what we started, and haven't had much luck. We're running out of time. Areelu Vorlesh herself is coming to oversee this ritual, and if it succeeds the rest of Mendev will suffer Kenabres' fate or worse!"

Arloric kneels and extends his hands.

"We beg of you, if you have anything that can we can use, please help us, by Iomedae and all the other gods."


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 5 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4; AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +2 Shield, +1 Insight vs. Evil Outsiders); hp 51/51; F +9, R +6, W +7; +2 vs. evil

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Uriel scrutinizes the young woman, trying to be sure she isn't lying. He says little, except to agree with the others. "As they say. Common weapons do little to demons. If you have anything we could use that would be more effective, we would seek to buy them from you."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"We spoke to your smith, but he was clearly busy just keeping your tools working, there is no time for him to forge new swords for us."


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

"Stand," says the woman sternly.

"We have had little contact with the denizens of the city." She folds her hands behind her back. Her voice is even, assured, far calmer than one might expect of someone of her apparent youth.

"My understanding is that the cathedral has fallen and that much of the city has succumbed to fires. Our best strategy thus far has simply been to remain behind our palisade walls, sniping creatures that dare to approach. A few brave scouts sortie out for extra supplies among the bodies of the fallen. Casualties among them are high. They are among our most valued people."

She fixes Arloric with her gaze, perhaps because he was the one to prostrate himself and thus the one who seems most deferential.

"You obviously have special skills in order to survive this long. We are harried at night by some kind of flying demon, a creature we have taken to calling the 'night kestrel.' It easily flies over our palisade and sneaks into homes, or finds victims lying in the filthy streets. It takes the blood of those upon whom it feeds, like a vampire, leaving them weak and disoriented, or sometimes dead. Its bite also spreads disease, a disease that causes the infected to lose their judgment and become dangerous to the community," she explains. "We have had no luck in trapping or fighting it thus far, as it moves with great stealth and alacrity. We only find the bodies in the morning or spot it winging away after it has already struck in the middle of the night."

"Secure my community against this creature, and we may be able to relinquish a small number of weapons. Losing anything that helps defend our wall is dire indeed... but our weapons seem to be useless against this foe."

Obvious sidequest is obvious!


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

"Are there any obvious patterns to where and when it strikes? Other than 'at night' of course."

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

"From the sky. It is very stealthy. It seems to prefer people out in the open - folks sleeping in the green or in an alley - but it has been known to sneak into a window now and then."

Aberus:
Hard to narrow down. It obviously can't be Large size or larger, or it wouldn't be sneaking into windows. Probably dark colored, as a nocturnal hunter, so it doesn't show up against the night sky. Might have invisibility, which would make things much harder. The "disease" may or may not be an actual disease - addling someone's mind like that is odd, maybe it's a curse or something magical instead. Would help if you had someone to examine and find out for certain.
The creature probably has hands, since the inquisitrix didn't describe claw marks on people. Probably also has wings.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Aberus furrows his brows. "We could spend days or weeks trying to be in the right place at the right time and never get lucky. What we need is bait. It sounds like it's drinking blood. Do you know if it's been specifically going after those who are wounded and bleeding?"


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"We'll hunt this Night Kestrel and slay it, I swear by tree and stone!" Arloric declares.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 5 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4; AC 21, touch 12, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 Dex, +2 Shield, +1 Insight vs. Evil Outsiders); hp 51/51; F +9, R +6, W +7; +2 vs. evil

"Perhaps if one of us pretended to be sleeping in the street, we could draw it out..." Uriel muses aloud, holding his chin in his hand.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"I volunteer. If I'm tough enough to survive a demon's mauling as a child, this Night Kestrel will be no risk to me," Arloric replies.


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

Merlin frowns.
Not certain this is our mission. We should look elsewhere for our needs.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"I've already made my oath. If you do not wish to help, I can't make you stay, but your sword-arm would be welcome," Arloric replies.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

"Make no mistake," says the inquisitrix, "if this demon manages to bleed out all of our defenses, the remaining monsters still lurking in the dark will overrun this tiny settlement and everyone will die. Then it will go looking for somewhere else to hunt. And it doesn't care about city walls."

"As far as we know it drains blood, possibly other fluids... our ability to determine its exact diet is limited, as those who die from its bite are generally in a bad condition already due to exposure or malnutrition, and those who succumb to the fever usually wind up killed in an altercation."

"Setting bait may work. I can order one of my men to serve, if you wish. If you would prefer to get up close in hopes of perhaps grabbing the beast, feel free," she says.

"I suspect that the creature can be killed but we have never had enough clean shots at it to do so."


Male 1/2 Elf Warsighted Oracle 3 Perct +11 Intit +3 ( roll twice ) AC 19 touch 13 flat-footed 18 hp 30 / 30 Fort +3 Ref +2, Will +3

Merlin nods in assent.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Your men already struggle, I would not want one to sacrifice himself acting as bait when they're weak from hunger and stress. It would kill them. A healthy man, like me, would not be killed by the draining. I trust in the strength of my friends and the gods," Arloric says, shaking his head. Then he turns to the others

"So how shall we set up this ambush?"


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

You already know that the village is pretty small. There's a central green space just outside this building, then there are basically two parallel streets that extend east-west from the central green. A few narrow alleys cut between buildings to connect them. A spiked palisade wall surrounds the whole enclosure, with a massive tent city on the west side.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

"You're right, Arloric. It needs to be one of us as bait. I think clearing the green space out before nightfall is a good start so that there aren't other potential victims. If you are volunteering..." he says, clearly uncomfortable, "Then I think you want to appear collapsed or lame. A little bleeding might help, too."


AC 16 Mage Amor, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Yet we have no assurance that our weapons will be able to harm the creature. You may be setting us up for a mission that we cannot possible succeed at. We have come for your help for a greater good. she says simply.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"We have Uriel, who has Radiance in hand, Merlin is using Uriel's old cold iron sword and he can wield any weapon like it's an extension of his own hand, and I think Kelly found one of her own from that valiant halfling who gave their life in the Hall of Heroes. Our three warriors have the weapons they need, and you and Aberus have spells that can even the odds. I am not afraid," Arloric replies to Telerin. Then he turns to Aberus.

"Let's go. And then when we're ready, I'll have one of you stab me. Blood in the water draws the hungry fish."

2,301 to 2,350 of 3,100 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.