Balodek's Ironfang Invasion

Game Master Balodek

Ironfang Invasion GM'd by Balodek

Treasure Sheet

Refugee Camp Spreadsheet

Nesmian Plains

Chernasardo

Caves

Ruins

Current Battle


201 to 250 of 3,456 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

No response is immediate, however Bor reveals a trap door beneath the rug and a gasp is heard from below. Opening the door you see several people huddled in room.

"You're here to help? Have you seen Vane?"

Helping them out and searching the room you find a locked cabinet against one wall. The key found on Vane's body opens it and reveals a wealth of alchemical supplies. On the workstation you find notes for something called a "stump remover" and the workstation itself can be gathered up as a portable alchemist's lab.

You'll need a Appraise, Craft (Alchemy) or Spellcraft check to identify the contents of the cabinet as far as cost and usage goes.

If you wish to assemble the stump remover you'll need to spend one minute gathering refined lamp oil and animal dung from around the workshop to craft one charge. The usage and assembly of such also requires Craft (Alchemy). The notes themselves will give you a +5 to the roll and allow it to be made untrained for this specific application.

Dropping into the cellar while these tasks are done (assuming you do so) you find stores of vegetables and herbs. The two other doors in the room lead to a bedroom with clothing and personal items but nothing of specific note.

Bor and Faolan both notice a hidden compartment in the workbench. Opening it you find two paper packets wrapped in twine. They both radiate magic.

Spellcraft 21:
Dust of Illusion

Spellcraft 18:
Dust of Tracelessness


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Faolan eyes the trap and shrugs, "I guess brute force made us lucky today, but I'll try to be more careful going forward. Sorry about the door." he smiles and moves in to search as well.

Balodek wrote:
"You're here to help? Have you seen Vane?"

"I'm sorry, Vane didn't make it, but you have, so let's hustle up out of there. We're headed to the forest for safety. Join us."

He doesn't know what to do with all the alchemical supplies so he leaves them be rather then destroy something in error. He collects the veg and herb though and divvies it up for carrying. Are they worth any provision points? He grabs the packets and hands them to Krowe.

"Dunno why we'd need a stump remover, but it might help with the bridge yes?" he conscripts a few of the townsfolk to help collect things - especially the notes.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

”Perhaps.” Krowe replies to Faolan as he examines the stump remover, hoping it may be the key to bringing down the bridge.

Craft Alchemy + notes bonus: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 5 = 12

GM question: an Arcanist can spent a point from their arcane reservoir to increase the casting level or DC of a spell by 1. Can this be applied to arcanist spells they cast from scrolls? I’m considering boosting my identify scroll to level 2 in order to figure out the two paper packets we found here.

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Bor shrugs not even sure what the majority of stuff in the room was even capable of. From his experience alchemical constructs were generally more dangerous than most magic.

Kneeling down Bor leans in to help the people out of the dark hiding spot.

"Let's get you out of there."

Faolan wrote:
"Dunno why we'd need a stump remover, but it might help with the bridge yes?"

"We should get heading to the forest now. We have spent too much time here as is. Any of you have an idea on how to collapse the bridge yet?"


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Bazsil has neither Spellcraft nor Alchemy.

After gathering the supplies, Bazsil looks to the workbench to see if he can help in the process of building a stumpbuster.

"Hey Krowe," Bazsil licks a substance. "Do you think this is goat or bat dung?" Bazsil offers his finger for Krowe to sniff as he goes about following instructions.

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22 Know (Alchemy,+5, untrained)

He focuses on the stumpbuster and lets others handle the rescuees.

"Does that look right to you, Krowe?"

Shadow Lodge

After much digging on the Arcanist I found plenty of cries of OP!!!1! but nothing on this specific use case. Reading through the rules I'm going to allow it. The reservoir specifies casting level and scrolls explicitly use the casting level of the caster so I'm going to say it works.

You quickly assemble the stump remover and recover whatever supplies you can.

The cellar contents are worth points but are calculated into the location provision points, I can tally that up once the bridge is crossed.

Having visited several locations through town for supplies and refugees you feel your time has run out. The streets of Phaendar are quickly filling with prisoners and soldiers, you aren't sure how you'll get everybody to the bridge without a fight.

Are you going to sneak through the streets and outskirts of town to get to the bridge, or move as quickly as possible? There are advantages to both, but also risks.


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

"I say we go directly through. We're pushing our luck as it is, and we still need to drop that bridge in the river. Let's move as quickly as possible. We're too many here to try and stealth them, and moving around the outskirts will take too long I think."

He eyes the nearest cluster of hobgoblins and encourages the group to hurry. However, he's if anything a reasonable man, and will readily go with the majority rather than argue it out. He's in a hurry, and if folks lean to traveling the outskirts, that's fine - as long as they leave now.

He hikes his shield and looks about before proceeding at the front of the column.


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Bazsil gives the stumpbreaker to a sherpa who he thinks can carry it without breaking or dropping it. He doesn't truly know much about explosives and so walking around with a unlicensed nuclear accelerator potentially explosive device worries him. He would carry it, but can't carry it and expect to fight.

"Sure, you lead, we follow," Bazsil agrees with Faolan, looking to be sure he has agreement from others as well. "I think our time has run out. Let's get to the bridge via the direct route."

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

"They won't expect a frontal assault through the center of town. We need to hit hard and quick." Bor lifts his shield up, though it begins to waver. His arm grows sore and weak with use. He didn't realize how tired he was, and probably still a little drunk.

He slowly trots in front, leading the way. "Lets go."


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1
Bazsil wrote:
"Does that look right to you, Krowe?"

”Hmm. I don’t...” Krowe begins, then blinks at Bazsil. He wonders, not for the first time, if his head wound might have only temporarily made him seem stupid. ”I guess we’ll soon find out.”

***

As the group decides their next course of action Krowe gets out a scroll of identify from his shoulder bag and reads it, channeling a little extra magic to extend its powers and determine the properties of the paper packets found among the alchemist supplies. 3/4 arcane reservoir used

”Dust of illusion and tracelessness. Both of these could make a difference in our escape from town.”

Dust of illusion is a one use item, right? Crazy expensive.

***

Making straight for the bridge sounds crazy, but trying to sneak a group like theirs across town again seems like pressing their luck.

”Let’s do it.” Krowe nods, taking up the heavy crossbow they found and following along just behind Faolan and Bor.

Shadow Lodge

Dust of Illusion is indeed a one shot item, costing 1,200 in a store.

Your bold attempt to cross town seems to be working. Moving quickly along the side streets you encounter no opposition. You've made it almost to the bridge when a scream goes out from one of the refugees behind you.

Looking back you see a hobgoblin patrol has stumbled into your group, and one of children has screamed in fear at the blood covered wolf in front of her.

You are a few hundred feet from the bridge but cannot see what forces the Legion has left there. There are 2 hobgoblins and a wolf that have come out of a side street into the tail end of your refugees. You can attack the patrol and risk bringing more hobs to your position, or abandon some of the refugees as a distraction while you move to the bridge.

The hobgoblins are confused to see such a large group of uncaptured townsfolk and haven't taken action yet. The wolf is growling at the child that screamed.

I'll allow full first round actions from the party if you choose to engage. If you abandon the refugees then we'll proceed to the bridge. It'd be a double move to get to the hobgoblins with the refugees in the way.

Initiative:

Baszil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Faolan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Bor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Krowe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Turn Tracker
Faolan
Bor
Krowe
Bazsil

Hobgoblin:

DEFENSE
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 17 (1d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +4 (1d8+2/19–20)
Ranged longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
Hob1: 17/17 Hob2: 17/17

Wolf:

DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 13 (2d8+4)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d6+1 plus trip)
Wolf1: 13/13


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 1, Initiative: 20

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: hobgoblin
- - -
Conditions: None
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

MvA x2: rush to the rear of the column

Faolan doesn’t know exactly what to do, so he shouts to the others, ”Get the refugees moving, I’ll try and end this quickly, though I could use some help…”

He double moves to the back of the line, all the while telling people to ”Run!”

Boy this AP really doesn’t let up on us poor first level folk does it?


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Thinking outside the box a little, what about abandoning a summoned monster (fiendish pony or dog set to attack the wolf) instead of refugees?


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Happy to run next round, bringing up the rear of the refugees if the dog works, or at least slows them down.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

The main choice is distracting the patrol so you can escape or taking them out quickly. A summoned dog may do that but it may not either. A section of your refugees will do that for sure. I'm always willing to reward out of the box thinking, in this case I'm trying to force that classic choice of the many or the few on y'all.

Faolan it sure doesn't, but there are a lot of resources handed out to help as well. You haven't needed them yet so it's a careful line for me between too easy and overwhelming. As long as you're getting a sense of certain overwhelming doom if you tarry then I'm succeeding.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Regardless of the outcome, this is the only choice Krowe sees.

Round 1 - Initiative 11
MA: move closer
SA: summon fiendish pony

”Save yourself. Abandon them.”

Krowe’s first instinct is to follow this advice, but that idea is banished upon catching a glimpse of the child before the wolf. For a moment he recalls his own child, lost years ago.

”No! Not again!”

His hand claws at the air, scratching a symbol upon the boundary between worlds with furious desperation.

”Dranoth!”

The gate opens and a wild-eyed horse steps forth from a cloud of ash between the child and wolf. Not much more than a pony, the beast looks half-starved, it’s flesh charred from a dozen strange brands. Rearing upon hind legs, it flails its hooves.

Hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Hoof: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

"Krowe! Summon another of your flaming birds. Bazsil, lead them to the bridge."

Bor tries to think of a plan but has none come immediately to his mind. He rushes back to help fend off the Hobgoblins long enough for the refugees, Faolan and himself to get away.

Part way down the line Bor sees one of the refugee's carrying a pair of Tanglefoot bags they found in the alchemist's shop. He grabs them both as he tries to keep up with Faolan.

"Faolan, hit them with these!" He holds the small sacks up in the air.

Krowe can summon to distract and we can hit them with the pair of tanglefoot bags in the inventory to slow them down.


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Round 1, Init 7

Bor Olrum wrote:
"Bazsil, lead them to the bridge."

Bazsil looks at Bor even as he moves back to support Faolan.

"They piddlespotting live here! They can find their own way to the piddlespotting bridge!"

Move: Move back to engage/protect.
Stnd: Begin song of war.

"When brave hero flee bleeding,
With innocents and children home deprived,
Hobbos and wolves baying attack,
Guard the rear with their lives."

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 5/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]

Shadow Lodge

Hobgoblin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Wolf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

The pony misses as the wolf and hobgoblins turn their attention to the flaming hell pony.

Wolf@Pony: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Hob1@Pony: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Hob2@Pony: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Not sure if that's enough to kill a fiendish pony, or even hits. Krowe can you add the stats of any summoned creatures similar to what I have at the bottom?

The refugees stream past as the pony does its job. Aubrin and her litter bearers stay to the rear to assist if needed, the others with weapon proficiency moving to the front and heading to the bridge.

I'll allow Bor to throw a Tanglefoot bag on his turn. If Faolan delays for Bor to give him a bag I'll allow both to throw.

Turn Tracker
Wolf
Hobgoblins
Faolan
Bor
Krowe
Bazsil

Hobgoblin:

DEFENSE
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 17 (1d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +4 (1d8+2/19–20)
Ranged longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
Hob1: 17/17 Hob2: 17/17

Wolf:

DEFENSE
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 13 (2d8+4)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +2 (1d6+1 plus trip)
Wolf1: 13/13


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 2, Initiative: 20 •> 12

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: hobgoblin
- - -
Conditions: Song (+2 Str/Con, +1 Will, -1 AC, skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

FrA or MvA: Grab the offered bag.
StA: Throw bag

Tanglefoot bag on wolf: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 vs touch

”Good idea!” Faolan hesitates (delay) gathers the bag from Bor, and throws it at the wolf to try and pin it down.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Round 1 - Initiative 11
Pony: full attack
MA: grab wand

SA: use wand (8 charged remaining)

Pony hoof (with rage) at wolf: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Pony hoof (with rage) at wolf: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Magic Missile at hobgoblin: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The hell pony survives the brutal attacks of the hobgoblins, but just barely. It rears again and lashes out with its hooves. Krowe grabs his wand again and flings a Missile at one of the hobgoblins.

Hell Pony
AC 11 HP 1/17 +2 more hp with rage song active


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Nice that Bazs' song is keeping the horse alive. Lolz.

Round 2, Init 7

Move: Move back to engage wolf. Continue song of war.
Stnd: Swing like a Calistrian on a street corner if asked properly.

Bazs swings at the wolf, trying to take it down quickly.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9 slashing damage.

"When brave hero flee bleeding,
With innocents and children home deprived,
Hobbos and wolves baying attack,
Guard the rear with their lives."

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 6/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Tossing the bag to Faolan Bor arches his arm back and heaves the tanglefoot bag at the Hobgoblin's feet.

Tanglefoot Bag vs Tch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 1

And the bag falls short, bursting across the ground in a sticky mess right in front of him, as it misses the hobgoblin.

Status:

HP 9/9
AC 18 (20 w/ shield of faith; 22 vs Goblinoids)
Spells Used: (1st) Shield of Faith x3 ; Lesser Confusion
Vision of Madness 4/8
Sudden Shift 7/8
CPE 1/2
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

Shadow Lodge

The wolf goes down to hoof, sword, and sticky sap. Both hobgoblins attempt to finish off the demon horse.

Goblin:

"Reinforcements! Prisoners escaping!"

Hob1@Pony: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Hob2@Pony: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The refugees flee as the pony falls under the chopping blades of the legionnaires. The sounds of combat continue through the rest of town and you are shocked to realize it's been less than a hour since a bolt crashed through the door of the Taproot. Cries of pain and the crackle of flames drift towards you on the evening breeze.

Standing towards the back, out of the melee, Krowe sees that this patrol has already captured several villagers; two children and a woman with ropes around their necks stand in the side street, gazing at the fight with dull, shocked eyes.

Turn Tracker
Hobgoblins
Faolan
Bor
Krowe
Bazsil

Hobgoblin:

DEFENSE
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 17 (1d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +4 (1d8+2/19–20)
Ranged longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
Hob1: 17/17 Hob2: 17/17

Party is up. I'm leaving (on a jet plane!) in a few hours. I'll get the AP loaded on my tablet and do my best to post for this next week.


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 3, Initiative: 12

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids, -1 from song) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: hobgoblin
- - -
Conditions: Song (+2 Str/Con, +1 Will, -1 AC, skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

MvA: move into position
StA: Attack hobgoblin who shouted

Shield Bash (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 3 = 16 (song, flank) damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7 (song)

Faolan takes advantage of Bazsil’s song to swing a little harder as he tries to cut a hobgoblin down to size. He worries this is taking too long already, and with the shouting and sounds of combat, others may come quickly.

Still not crystal clear on flanking, so if I don’t have the bonus, please reduce my attack by two.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Round 3 - Initiative 11
MA: none
SA: wand of magic missile (7 charges remaining)

Krowe claws at the air but can no longer feel the boundary between worlds.

”Sorry, berk. Hope is strong, but despair sweeter.”

Howling in laughter, the voice fades.

Raising the wand, the only certain magic he still possesses, Krowe blasts the hobgoblins.

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Round 2, Init 7

Move: Move back to engage. Continue song of war.
Stnd: Swing like a Calistrian on a street corner if asked properly.

Bazsil focuses fire on the injured hobgob.

1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 26 to hit; (flanking)
1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10 slashing damage.

Pot crit:
1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 14 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10 slashing damage.

"Faolan shield and my sword,
Hacking wolf and goblin fat,
Krowe's horse to the clouds,
Bor's attack just goes splat."

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 7/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Seeing the sticky tar cover the ground from his failed attempt Bor grabs his shield and dives into the fray.

Bor reaches out for the Hobgoblin, his own madness overtaking the hob.

Vision of Madness Melee Touch Attack; charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14

Vision of Madness- For 3 rounds the Hobgoblin gets +1 to all skill checks and -1 modifier to all attack and saving throw rolls.

MA: Move in melee
SA: Vision of Madness

Status:

HP 9/9
AC 18 (20 w/ shield of faith; 22 vs Goblinoids)
Spells Used: (1st) Shield of Faith x3 ; Lesser Confusion
Vision of Madness 3/8
Sudden Shift 7/8
CPE 0/2
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

Shadow Lodge

One hobgoblin goes down under your assault, the other succumbing to Bor’s madness.

The remaining soldier attempts cripple Faolan.

Hob1@Faolan: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 1 = 151d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Hobgoblin:

DEFENSE
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 17 (1d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +4 (1d8+2/19–20)
Ranged longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
Hob1: 17/17

Party is up.

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Bor punches at the Hobgoblin with his cestus.

CI Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

But misses as he mistimes his strike and the Hobgoblin ducks out of his reach.

Status:

HP 9/9
AC 18 (20 w/ shield of faith; 22 vs Goblinoids)
Spells Used: (1st) Shield of Faith x3 ; Lesser Confusion
Vision of Madness 3/8
Sudden Shift 7/8
CPE 0/2
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Round 3, Init 7

Move: Continue song of war.
Stnd: Swing like a Calistrian on a street corner if asked properly.

Bazsil focuses fire on the remaining hobgob...failing miserably.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13 slashing damage.

"Faolan shield and my sword,
Hacking wolf and goblin fat,
Krowe's horse to the clouds,
Bor's attack just goes splat."

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 8/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 4, Initiative: 12

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids, -1 from song) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: hobgoblin
- - -
Conditions: Song (+2 Str/Con, +1 Will, -1 AC, skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

StA: Attack remaining hobgoblin
Shield Bash (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 3 = 22 (song, flank) damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10 (song)

The hobgoblin barely misses Faolan as it surely would have been a crushing blow on the poor man. He tries to reciprocate, except he hopes to actually hit.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Krowe holds off, hoping his companions can take the last hobgoblin down. If they fail, he fires his wand.

Delaying - Magic Missile if needed: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Shadow Lodge

The party fails to drop the hobgoblin and it swings back.

Hob1@Faolan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Hobgoblin:

DEFENSE
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 17 (1d10+7)
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee longsword +4 (1d8+2/19–20)
Ranged longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
Hob1: 5/17

Sorry for the crap posts guys, I’m heading home in 1 hour and get home tomorrow afternoon, will be ready for a meaty post Saturday

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Enjoy your vacation :)

Bor stops his arm and and twists it back around into a backhanded blow, straight into the hobgoblin's jaw.

CI Cestus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Run!" He yells to the group.

Status:

HP 9/9
AC 18 (20 w/ shield of faith; 22 vs Goblinoids)
Spells Used: (1st) Shield of Faith x3 ; Lesser Confusion
Vision of Madness 3/8
Sudden Shift 7/8
CPE 0/2
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Round 4, Init 7

Free: Continue song of war.
Move: Move to bridge after swinging.
Stnd: Swing like a Calistrian on a street corner if asked properly.

Bazsil focuses fire on the injured hobgob.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8 to hit;
1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16 slashing damage.

"I mocked Bors in song, then
I swung like a wounded egret,
Looking foolish like clashing stone,
Of that verse I regret."

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 9/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 5, Initiative: 12

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids, -1 from song) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: hobgoblin
- - -
Conditions: Song (+2 Str/Con, +1 Will, -1 AC, skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

StA: Attack remaining hobgoblin
MvA: Begin to flee (if hobgoblin drops)

Shield Bash (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 3 = 23 (song, flank) damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11 (song)

Faolan dodges the blow, and returns one of his own. If he drops the nasty brute, he turns and moves toward the bridge otherwise he remains.

Shadow Lodge

Bor and Faolan drop the final hobgoblin, its body crushed beyond recognition. With the sound of savage horns rising to the south you flee north to the bridge.

Colorful gobs of lichen and moss dapple the ancient, basalt bridge here at the Marideth’s narrowest crossing. The ravine below drops twenty feet into raging whitewater and jagged, exposed boulders. To the northwest stands a ramshackle shed and a weathered but sturdy-looking wooden crane. Twentysome bloody and motionless bodies litter the ground, and above them flap banners painted with an ominous, fanged red shield. To the north, three hundred feet past the bridge, a wall of trees and ferns marks the edge of the Fangwood.

Krowe:

Phaendar began an intense maintenance process last year, recruiting the town smith, Kining Blondebeard, to oversee the project thanks to her extensive stoneworking experience. Kining performed some cursory repair work and removed the cracked keystone from the bridge’s north side before promptly announcing she would require twice her original estimate to complete repair work on the bridge. The construction shed and crane have sat untended beside the bridge for 9 months as the town struggles to gather funds, while a temporary wooden support frame takes the place of the vacant keystone.

Perception:

Bor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Krowe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Faolan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Bazsil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Bor and Krowe spot a heavily armored hobgoblin patrolling the center of the bridge, a wolf crouched near it.


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

”...so the keystone was replaced with a temporary wooden structure.” Krowe finishes explaining he knows about the bridge project. ”Maybe with some alchemist fire and the crane...” He stops abruptly upon seeing the hobgoblin and its pet on the bridge.

”We have company.”

Raising his heavy crossbow, Krowe aims at the wolf and takes a shot.

Heavy crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 3

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Seeing the wolf Bor runs full steam into the bridge, just as Krowe fires his arrow. He tries to become the first line of defense between the enemy and the town.

Push them back and get to the crane!"

Surprise round. Move only


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Once notified of the trouble, Faolan too will charge in (not sure if I get an action during the surprise round, but if so - he also rushes up!).


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Following suit, Bazs does one move action to keep ranks with the others.

"Sure are a lot of these gobholes around here...but we're almost to the woods," Bazs growls in his deep rumbling voice.

Shadow Lodge

Initiative:

Bazsil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Faolan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Bor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Krowe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Kergri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Kur: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Turn Tracker
Kergri
Krowe
Kur
Bor
Bazsil
Baolan

The crossbow bolt manages to take the wolf high in the shoulder before the rest of you move in. The hobgoblin cries out and points at you before firing her crossbow back at Krowe.

Goblin:

"Wake up you wretches!"

Kergri@Krowe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d8 ⇒ 5
Confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d8 ⇒ 4

Her bolt tears into Krowe's lung.

Kergri:

Defense
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 27 (3d10+6)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 (+1 vs. fear)
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk cold iron scimitar +6 (1d6+2/18–20)
Ranged mwk light crossbow +6 (1d8/19–20)

HP 27/27


Kur:

Defense
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+4 Dex, +4 natural)
hp 17 (2d8+8)
Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3

Offense
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +4 (1d6+4 plus trip)
HP 14/17


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Krowe has cast mage armor at the start of the invasion. It had a duration of 1 hour. If it is still up that would prevent the crit. Either way, his action is the same.

Krowe staggers back, staring at the bolt sticking out of him. The edge of his vision clouds. Grabbing the potion he recently claimed from their supplies he pops the cork and swallows the liquid. As the healing magic works he pulls the bolt free and lets it drop.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shadow Lodge

You guys have been hustling and we haven't been keeping strict track, I'm ok with it expiring after you cross the bridge.

The wolf moves up and attacks Bor, howling as it runs.

Kur@Bor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Turn Tracker
Kergri
Krowe
Kur
Bor
Bazsil
Baolan

Kergri:

Defense
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 27 (3d10+6)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 (+1 vs. fear)
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk cold iron scimitar +6 (1d6+2/18–20)
Ranged mwk light crossbow +6 (1d8/19–20)
HP 27/27

Kur:

Defense
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+4 Dex, +4 natural)
hp 17 (2d8+8)
Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3
Offense
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +4 (1d6+4 plus trip)
HP 14/17


Half Elf Horn Dude 9 AC 20/17/14 / HP75 / F +8 R +7 W +7 / Init. +7/ Perc. +14/ Sense Motive +18/Diplo +18 Nature+11 Local+12 Arcana/Geog/Dung+9

Round 1, Init 9

Free: Seethe at the injustice here.
Move: Move to wolf.
Stnd: Swing like a swing.

Bazsil attacks with wolf with his long-bladed sword.

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8 to hit; (bor flank)
1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 slashing damage.

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+4[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d10+6[/dice] slashing damage.

HP: 8/9
AC: 16 (4 armor, 2 dex) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

Spells: 1/2 used
Lore: 9/11 used
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +1 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) –1 penalty to AC.
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration. [ /spoiler]

Dark Archive

Male Human 8 | HP 91/91 | AC 26;TCH 11; FF 25 | F +9; R +5; W+13 | CMB +8; CMD 19 | Init +1; Perc +17; SM +5

Bor reaches out and places a hand over Kur's eyes. "Run along now."

Vision of Madness Melee Touch Attack; flanking: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Vision of Madness- For 3 rounds the wolf gets +1 to all skill checks and -1 modifier to all attack and saving throw rolls.

Instead the wolf leaps away and snaps at Bor's hand causing him to jerk back before he can finish the vision.

Status:

HP 9/9
AC 18 (20 w/ shield of faith; 22 vs Goblinoids)
Spells Used: (1st) Shield of Faith x3 ; Lesser Confusion
Vision of Madness 2/8
Sudden Shift 7/8
CPE 0/2
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1


AC 30 Flat 20 Touch 16 | HP 83/83 | F+9 R +9 W +8 | Init +2 | Perc +13 | Sense Motive +12

Round: 1, Initiative: 9

Status:
HP: 13/13 | AC: 17 (f12/t12) (not included: +2 dodge vs goblinoids) | CMD 17
Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +2
Front Row
Opponent: wolf
- - -
Conditions: None
Equipped: Shield
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Bolts: 20/20
Melee: Attack: BAB +1, Str +4 Damage: +4 (+1 shield bash)
Ranged: Attack: BAB +1, Dex +2 Damage: +0
Martial Flexibility (move): 2/4
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 0/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth): 1/1

MvA: close in with the wolf, moving into flank.
StA: attach the wolf!

Shield Bash (cold iron): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13 (flank) damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Faolan rushes up into flank and levels his shield down on the wolf’s snout. Snapping at the shield, the beast manages to avoid the blow.

Shadow Lodge

The wolf continues to evade your strikes while the hobgoblin lines up another crossbow shot. Having failed to put Krowe down she tries again.

Kegri@Krowe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d8 ⇒ 8

Pharasma will not be judging Krowe just yet as the bolt hums past his face. Ash from a burning town begins to fall and the horns of a legion hunting party begin to echo from behind you.

GM Stuff:

1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 10 = 4

Turn Tracker
Kergri
Krowe
Kur
Bor
Bazsil
Faolan

Kergri:

Defense
AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+6 armor, +2 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 27 (3d10+6)
Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3 (+1 vs. fear)
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk cold iron scimitar +6 (1d6+2/18–20)
Ranged mwk light crossbow +6 (1d8/19–20)
HP 27/27

Kur:

Defense
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+4 Dex, +4 natural)
hp 17 (2d8+8)
Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +3
Offense
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +4 (1d6+4 plus trip)
HP 14/17


Human | AC 14(18) FF 11(15) T 14(18)| HP 37/71 | F +7 R +8 W +9 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +15 | Sense Motive +1

Krowe throws himself to the ground, making himself a harder target and uses his wand to blast the wolf.

Magic Missile at wolf: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Prone should give Krowe AC 20 vs ranged

201 to 250 of 3,456 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Balodek's Ironfang Invasion Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.