Balodek's Ironfang Invasion

Game Master Balodek

Ironfang Invasion GM'd by Balodek

Treasure Sheet

Refugee Camp Spreadsheet

Nesmian Plains

Chernasardo

Caves

Ruins

Current Battle


6,701 to 6,750 of 7,356 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

"So yeah, we get the cache, summon something to set fire to the bridge or otherwise cause trouble there, and we scoot to the tower invisibly or via dimension door. I say we start at the top and work our way down. They won't be expecting that!"

Faolan gets excited at the prospects of imminent battle. He bobs a few inches up and down in the air in his excitement.

Happy to do whatever, but this seems like our plan.

Shadow Lodge

You sneak into position and grab the supplies you were told about. The cache contains two potions of heroism, two jars of restorative ointment, a wand of cure critical wounds (14 charges), a wand of restoration (6 charges), and a bead of force.

A sturdy wooden gate and stone fortifications block the western end of the ominous bridge arching over the Marideth River. Several large, charred stains mar the bridge, suggesting its impressive strength.

Initiative:

Baszil: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Faolan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Bor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Krowe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Guards: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

As you break into the open to start your distraction, the guards take position.

Foes hold, party is up for Round 1.


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Bazsil delays slightly to see what might be happening with the summons. He has his bow out and will have magick'd up. There is no mass invisibility as of yet.

Bazsil will magic up before moving on: Ext Heroism (himself & Faolan), Extend See Invisibility, Echolocation.

"Alright then. Let's get this show started."

What are the foes here? How far away are they?


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Faolan awaits dimension door/teleportation to the tower. He stays close to the casters, but he's ready to go.

Shadow Lodge

For now you see only a giant.


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Krowe? Bor? Any prep?

C'mon folks, it's been days now, let's show these people what we can do!

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Sorry, doing Army stuff past couple of days so shorter windows. The only prep I have for the initial assault is a Magic Circle vs Evil.

Bor nods as he places a rune dow on the ground. This will protect us for a short period, but I have more prepared in case this takes awhile."[/b] He readies his shield not knowing what to expect when they dimension door in. [b]"Try and get us close to the giant. I'll quickly sap its strength so Faloan and kill it quickly.

Magic Circle vs Evil.

Status:

HP 170/170
AC 34 (38 w/ SoF; +4 vs Goblinoids; DR/2- Goblinoid)
Spells Used:
(1st) Shield of Faith
(2nd)
(3rd) Magic Circle vs Evil
(4th)
(5th) Nightmare
(6th) Heroes' Feast
(7th)
(8th)
Vision of Madness 10/10
Aura of Madness 16/16
Sudden Shift 10/10
Master's Illusion 16/16
Griffon Wondrous Figurine 2/2 week
CPE 3/3 (8d6)


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Bazsil waits patiently to see what is what from Krowe.

I’ll ping him on Facebook when I get home. Haven’t been on in months, and was happy to be gone from FB, but we need to get this done.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

Krowe begins weaving spells, then summons elementals to smash the giant and the bridge.

Spell Prep:
Mind blank
Mage armor
Shield
Darkvision
Overland flight
Resist energy communal - fire
Stoneskin on Faolan
Freedom of movement on Faolan

Summon Monster VII to bring in 1d4 ⇒ 4 large earth elementals.

Vs the Bridge
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (2, 6) + 16 = 24
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 6) + 16 = 23
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 5) + 16 = 22
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (4, 6) + 16 = 26

Vs the Giant
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 3) + 16 = 25
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 4) + 16 = 26
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (3, 4) + 16 = 23
Slam Bridge: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 5) + 16 = 22

”When they reinforce the bridge, we will dimension door to the supplies. Baszil, can you make us all invisible?”

Shadow Lodge

Hey folks, sorry for the delay on my side, been working customer issues since Sunday. I'll have a post up later but you can safely assume the giant and some hobgoblins will attack the elementals, so if your plan is to invisibly teleport past the guard house I'll include that as well.

Shadow Lodge

You sneak to the supplies and gather them. Hidden in the cache you locate two potions of heroism, two jars of restorative ointment, a wand of cure critical wounds (14 charges), a wand of restoration (6 charges), and a bead of force. You don't have time to fully inventory these items but they are there for later.

You then summon 4 earth elementals and invisibly teleport yourself into the main area of Phaendar while the gate troops respond. Beyond the gates you see a smattering of buildings and the large central obelisk. To the northwest of the fort you see a smaller palisade circling some buildings from the original town. The gate to the palisade appears unguarded and you believe this to be the slave pen.

Just to the north of you, between you and the gate you bypassed, stands the Taproot Inn where this all began for you. The rest of the fort appears to be barracks and a command center.

You are in the middle of the hobgoblin fort and the alarm is ringing as the elementals attack the gate. What do you do next? The obelisk is 65 feet tall and made of solid material with no windows. There are stairs leading to a landing which then leads up more stairs to a closed and barred gate.

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Bor taps his companions as he whispers. "Can you get us through the gates without breaking them?"


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Faolan nods and smiles. Then frowns, "Oh, you mean without breaking them. Oh." He shakes his head sadly, "No, not without breaking them."

Faolan is ready to charge forward and do just that as needed. He waits though for the smart folk to decide on a direction.


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Using a Invisibility Sphere here.

Bazsil looks around, trying to place himself amongst the Fort.

Ah the Taproot Inn. Such simplier times.

Bor Olrum wrote:
"Can you get us through the gates without breaking them?"

”We’re already through the gates, why do you want to go back outside?” Bazsil asks in a whisper. Granted I’m not sure exactly where we are, but I think the point was to teleport directly inside near the obelisk, so not sure we need to teleport back outside. If there is an error about where we landed, let’s retro to correct it. Unless there is a need to DDoor again?

”Follow me if you wish to live,” Bazsil indicates in a whisper, and begins to move towards the obelisk.

Shadow Lodge

Bazsil Grimalkin wrote:

Granted I’m not sure exactly where we are, but I think the point was to teleport directly inside near the obelisk, so not sure we need to teleport back outside. If there is an error about where we landed, let’s retro to correct it. Unless there is a need to DDoor again?

The obelisk is 65 feet tall and made of solid material with no windows. There are stairs leading to a landing which then leads up more stairs to a closed and barred gate.

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

As far as I understand we are inside the town standing outside the obelisk barred gates trying to get inside.


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Not sure why Bazsil didn't just DDoor to the proper place. No worries, he can do it again.

Bazsil will DDoor the invisible party inside the barred gate area.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

I thought we needed to secure the supplies first, then take the tower. Krowe could ddoor as well, perhaps even teleport the supplies back to our allies. If so, I will burn the spells, if not, then let’s hit the tower.

Shadow Lodge

You secured the supplies, which were placed by your allies for your use and do not require returning, then used dimension door into the open courtyard which you had previously scouted.

Looking about the courtyard you determine there is nothing here worth your time and cast another spell to send you directly into the tower. Using such magics blind is not always the best idea and you all find yourselves torn apart a little.

Each of you takes 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11 damage.

You find yourself in the large central room of the tower. Four glittering columns of glassy, black stone support the ceiling nearly thirty feet overhead. Doors open on three sides of this massive hall, but to the south stands only an elaborate arch of black stone, enshrining a featureless wall. There are no lights in here, the only light is sunlight filtering through the opaque walls.

Two statues made of obsidian peel away from the wall next to the southern arch and stand in front of it. They do not seem to see you but it's obvious some type of alarm has been triggered. In addition to the two doors to the west there is a stairway going up on the east wall.

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

"Awesome job." Bor looks around as he shifts the lenses on his goggles. "This way they won't realize right away we are in the tower." He stops short as the statues begin to move. "Let's check the areas away from those statues."


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

"Well, that hurt. Not sure why that would happen," Bazsil says upon taking the magic sting from something.

Bor Olrum wrote:
"Let's check the areas away from those statues."

"Yeah, let's maybe not do that," Bazsil agrees, wondering if they could have done this better somehow. "They might be animating, and if they haven't seen us, let's keep it that way."

Still invisible, he waits for Faolan to get his game face on. Shields and stuff.

He takes a good look at a invisible distance at the statues.

1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 2 = 19 Know (Arcana) - Are they golems? Constructs?


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 172/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Heroism, Stoneskin (0/160hp), Freedom of Movement, Flexibility (1/10r, power attack)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
- - -

Faolan suggests, ”We should take the stonies now.” he whispers, ”Otherwise when we pop, they’ll follow and attack us anyway.”

If given permission, he’ll pop a martial flexibility for power attack, then he’ll fly at the nearest door thug, and smack it!

Shield*: 1d20 + 30 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 30 - 3 = 35 (hero, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 10 ⇒ (2, 8) + 17 + 10 = 37

(DR adamantine due to being +5 if it helps.)

Naturally, if the more level headed vote for the stairs, Faolan quietly flies over Bazsil’s head inside the invisibility sphere and follows like a balloon.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

”We are here to enter the Stone Roads.” Krowe reminds the group. ”I believe it is past those guardians, through that arch. The Shard should open it, and I suggest we try it.”

Shard reference post

Shadow Lodge

Faolan springs into action and attacks one of the guardians. He smashes off a huge chunk of it and becomes visible to them.

They are obsidian golems. They have damage resistance and magic immunity as normal. Their sharp claws cause bleeding and they have a cone attack.

Initiative:

Baszil: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Faolan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Bor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Krowe: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Golems: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Round 1 of combat, party is up.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

”It can attack in a cone shape! Split up!”

Krowe moves to one side and will try to cast a wall of stone to seal off one of the guardians.

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Bor gves a small prayer. "I hope your right Krowe." He rushes out of the invisibility raising his shield high so the statues get to him first. As he does so his body splits apart into several images.

Mirror Image: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Mirror Image

Status:

HP 170/170
AC 34 (38 w/ SoF; +4 vs Goblinoids; DR/2- Goblinoid)
Spells Used:
(1st) Shield of Faith
(2nd) Mirror Image
(3rd) Magic Circle vs Evil
(4th)
(5th) Nightmare
(6th) Heroes' Feast
(7th)
(8th)
Vision of Madness 10/10
Aura of Madness 16/16
Sudden Shift 10/10
Master's Illusion 16/16
Griffon Wondrous Figurine 2/2 week
CPE 3/3 (8d6)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15
Oberon Krowe wrote:
”It can attack in a cone shape! Split up!”

"Well, I can attack in a square, or in a circle, or in a quadralateral!" Bazsil miffs back, not really understanding the point Krowe is making.

Round 1

Free/Swift: Begin song.
Move:
Stnd:  Cast Haste.

Bazsil starts his song and casts Haste on the good guys, and moves back to ready his bow for some shooting.

Haste: Round 1/16: +1 to all the things. You know the deal.

Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath:
Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +4 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +4 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) +1 to dodge AC (+2 for guarded stance,-1 for song)
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or use any ability that requires concentration.
5) +1 insight AC vs Outsiders and Aberrations
6) +1d6 damage vs. evil outsiders and considered good-aligned
7) Weapons gain good/evil/chaotic/lawful for overcoming DR
8) +2 resistance bonus vs. spells or effects with an alignment descriptor or that come from an outsider or aberration while raging
9) +Once per song, as a swift action that costs 2 rounds of rage, the user can call upon the spirits’ favor. Using auspicious mark grants her a +1d6 bonus on one d20 roll she has just made. She can call on the auspicious mark after seeing the result of the d20 roll.

Stats of the Grim Grimalkin:

[ dice]1d20+22[/dice] to hit; ()
1d10 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29 slashing damage.

[ dice]1d20+13[/dice] to hit; ( )
1d10 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22 slashing damage.

[ dice]1d20+8[/dice] to hit; ( )
1d10 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29 slashing damage.

Magic adaptive longbow.
[ dice]1d20+19[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d8+9[/dice] piercing damage.

[ dice]1d20+14[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d8+9[/dice] piercing damage.

[ dice]1d20+9[/dice] to hit;
[ dice]1d8+9[/dice] piercing damage.

HP: 159/159
DR 1/—
AC: 29 (9 armor, 4 dex, 3 nat, 3 def) +2 AC vs. gobbos.

L1: 0/6 used (CLW*0, Ident*0, FF*0, Grease*0, Vanish*0, LibCom*0)
L2: 2/6 used (Invis*0, Gallant*0, Heroism*2, Blister*0, BDash*0)
L3: 2/5 used (GHope*0,Haste*1,InvisSpher*1,JJ*0,SeeInv*0)
L4: 3/5 used (DDoor*2,Echo*1,FoM*0,GrInv*0)
L5: 0/4 used (MassClw*3,DefSong*0,GDisMag*0,JoyRapt)
L6: 0/2 used (Brill Inspire*0,WavesEct*0)

Bazsil will magic up before moving on: Ext Heroism (himself & Faolan), Echolocation.

Good Hope: Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.

[spoiler=Ferverous Blessing Round 13/16]Choose one at the start of your turn:

  • *Increase its speed by 30 feet.
  • *Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
  • *Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
  • *Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
  • *Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, silent, still or extended
[ /spoiler]

Kenning: 0/2 used
Words:1/37 used
Battlecries: 0/3 used (+1 morale to hit;+4 morale to fear saves 1 minute)
Ironfangedness: 0/1 used
Extend Lesser: 2/6 used
Dbane Arrows: 0/3 used
HuBane Arrows: 0/3 used
Defiant Luck: 0/1 used
Inexplicable Luck: 0/1 used
Nice boots of Flyin': 0/3 used

Smite: not used
Grit: not used
Panache: are you kidding me?
Ki: not used
Rage: maybe later

[spoiler=Bazsil's Deep Song of Wrath] Bazsil has activated his bard like song. You can opt in or opt out. Your choice...but you get all or none of the below. Bazsil will be opting in because that's what he does. You get:
1) +4 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution
2) +4 morale bonus on Will saving throws
3) +1 to dodge AC (+2 for guarded stance,-1 for song)
4) You cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or use any ability that requires concentration.
5) +1 insight AC vs Outsiders and Aberrations
6) +1d6 damage vs. evil outsiders and considered good-aligned
7) Weapons gain good/evil/chaotic/lawful for overcoming DR
8) +2 resistance bonus vs. spells or effects with an alignment descriptor or that come from an outsider or aberration while raging
9) +Once per song, as a swift action that costs 2 rounds of rage, the user can call upon the spirits’ favor. Using auspicious mark grants her a +1d6 bonus on one d20 roll she has just made. She can call on the auspicious mark after seeing the result of the d20 roll.[ /spoiler]

[spoiler=Battle Cry (+1 morale to hit, +4 vs. fear)]
Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your Charisma bonus, you can let out a battle cry as a swift action. When you do, allies within 30 feet who can hear you gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear. This effect lasts for 1 minute.

If an ally is under the effect of this feat and fails a saving throw, she can choose to end the battle cry’s effect on her to reroll the failed save against a fear effect. The ally must take the result of the reroll, even if it’s lower. Each ally can use this effect only once per use of this feat.
[/ spoiler]


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 172/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Heroism, Stoneskin (0/160hp), Freedom of Movement, Flexibility (1/10r, power attack)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
- - -

Faolan hesitates until he hears the sweet song of Bazsil in his ears. Then he presses his attack, shifting slightly to make room and to avoid cone attacks.

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 28 + 0 = 43 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (7, 6) + 17 + 12 = 42 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 28 + 0 = 44 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (8, 7) + 17 + 12 = 44 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 23 + 0 = 34 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (3, 2) + 17 + 12 = 34 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 23 + 0 = 41 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (3, 7) + 17 + 12 = 39 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 18 + 0 = 27 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (2, 3) + 17 + 12 = 34 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 18 + 0 = 37 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (1, 5) + 17 + 12 = 35 (song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 13 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 0 = 22 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5) + 17 + 12 = 39 (song, PA)

hasted Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 28 + 0 = 29 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (4, 8) + 17 + 12 = 41 (song, PA)

Toppling Bash: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25 (swift action trip the target of my first hit. If successful, Greater Trip (link) grants an AoO…)
AoO Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 28 + 0 = 37 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (5, 6) + 17 + 12 = 40 (song, PA)

* Targets hit by my shield take -2 to their AC until the end of my next turn.

Shadow Lodge

Faolan smashes the first golem to pieces while Krowe blocks the second from the group. The golem destroyed by Faolan vibrates momentarily then shatters into shards of razor sharp obsidian.

Everyone within 20 feet takes 12d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 3, 4, 6, 2, 4, 2) = 33 piercing and 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 bleed damage. DC 20 Ref for half.

You hear the second golem begin to smash its way through the stone wall.

We'll stay in initiative since the entire tower will be alerted to your presence now. Krowe surmises this smooth wall is the entrance to the Stone Road, will you stay and fight or begin to open the gate?


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 176/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) (not included: +1 dodge (song)) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Freedom of Movement, Heroism, Stoneskin (10/160hp), Flexibility (2/10r, power attack), Song (+4 Str/Con, +3 Will, +1 AC (dodge), +1 AC (insight vs outsiders & aberrations), +1d6 dam (evil outsiders), skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
- - -

Faolan isn’t surprised when the creature explodes - ‘cause why not? He does his best to hide behind his shield though as the shards spread.
Reflex: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 2 = 26 vs DC 20 for 16+2 bleed.

I imagine stoneskin would affect this, but let me know if not. Either way, Faolan quaffs a quick cure moderate wounds potion to stop the bleed.
CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 7) + 3 = 12

”Let’s wait for it. It’ll only keep coming after us.”

He readies an attack against the golem as soon as he sees it.

readied Shield*: 1d20 + 30 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 30 + 0 = 44 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 12 ⇒ (4, 6) + 17 + 12 = 39 (song, PA)

* Targets hit by my shield take -2 to their AC until the end of my next turn.


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

I think Bazsil was out of the blast.

Bazsil marvels as the golem falls quickly, and turns to the sound of the next foe. As he did not attack, I believe he is still invisible.

"Ayep, Faolan, let's take it on. How you doin'?" Bazsil looks at Faolan's injuries which don't seem too bad.

"Sounds like they know we're here now. Let's get a bit more buffed." He casts Good Hope.

Good Hope: Each affected creature gains a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

”Sorry Faolan, I didn’t expect it to explode in a icosahedron shape…”

Krowe turns and summons 1d3 ⇒ 2 earth elementals to guard the other entrances.

Huge Earth Elementals
AC 19 HP 115

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Reflex DC 20: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Bor raises his shield avoiding most of the blast as he joins the earth elementals in on the statue.

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 5
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

Status:

HP 144/170
AC 34 (38 w/ SoF; +4 vs Goblinoids; DR/2- Goblinoid)
Spells Used:
(1st) Shield of Faith
(2nd) Mirror Image
(3rd) Magic Circle vs Evil
(4th)
(5th) Nightmare
(6th) Heroes' Feast
(7th)
(8th)
Vision of Madness 10/10
Aura of Madness 16/16
Sudden Shift 10/10
Master's Illusion 16/16
Griffon Wondrous Figurine 2/2 week
CPE 3/3 (8d6)

Shadow Lodge

You wait for the golem to slowly pound through the wall of stone. As you do, the walls of the room begin to glow and a low hum begins. You hear shouting from up the stairs.

Party turn.


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Will the golem break through in a round or two? Or are we talking minutes?

Shadow Lodge

Two attacks, 2d12+9, against a 4 inch thick stone wall, hardness 8, 60 HP. It's a large construct which means a 10 foot hole, so aprox 4 turns to claw through.


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 176/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) (not included: +1 dodge (song)) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Freedom of Movement, Heroism, Stoneskin (0/160hp), Flexibility (2/10r, power attack), Good Hope, Song (+4 Str/Con, +3 Will, +1 AC (dodge), +1 AC (insight vs outsiders & aberrations), +1d6 dam (evil outsiders), skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
- - -

Faolan bashes the wall to free the golem. He hates waiting.

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 28 + 0 = 39 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (8, 7) + 17 + 14 = 46 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 28 + 0 = 31 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (6, 3) + 17 + 14 = 40 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 23 + 0 = 27 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (2, 6) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 23 + 0 = 34 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (6, 2) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 18 + 0 = 29 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (1, 7) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 0 = 22 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (8, 6) + 17 + 14 = 45 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 13 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 0 = 20 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (1, 4) + 17 + 14 = 36 (hope, song, PA)

hasted Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 28 + 0 = 39 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (4, 4) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

...if he runs out of wall, he starts in on the golem!

If he gets to the golem:

Toppling Bash: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 2 = 26 (hero) (swift action trip the target of my first hit. If successful, Greater Trip (link) grants an AoO…)
AoO Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 28 + 0 = 42 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (2, 6) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

* Targets hit by my shield take -2 to their AC until the end of my next turn.
- - -


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Faolan pokes his head out and looks around. "Do you guys want in on this?"

It's a new round, where is everyone?

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Bor joins Faolan in pummeling the golem as he peeks around the corner to teh dwarf. "I am over here!"

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 17 + 1 - 5 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 4
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (15) + 17 + 1 - 10 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 4
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

Hasted +3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 17 + 1 = 37
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 3
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Status:

HP 132/170
AC 34 (38 w/ SoF; +4 vs Goblinoids; DR/2- Goblinoid)
Spells Used:
(1st) Shield of Faith
(2nd) Mirror Image
(3rd) Magic Circle vs Evil
(4th)
(5th) Nightmare
(6th) Heroes' Feast
(7th)
(8th)
Vision of Madness 10/10
Aura of Madness 16/16
Sudden Shift 10/10
Master's Illusion 16/16
Griffon Wondrous Figurine 2/2 week
CPE 3/3 (8d6)


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

With both Good Hope and Haste still going, Baszil chooses to remain invisible rather than attack the wall.

But he will keep his song going to inspire destruction.

"We don't need no hobfication,
We don't need no gob control,
Hey Besieger, leave Phendar alone!"

Shadow Lodge

The golem is happy to see you and attempts to claw your face off, to show its appreciation for digging it out from behind the wall of stone.

Claw @ Faolan: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (17) + 27 = 44
Damage: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (1, 3) + 11 = 15
Bleed: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9

Claw @ Faolan: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (7) + 27 = 34
Damage: 2d12 + 11 ⇒ (3, 4) + 11 = 18
Bleed: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

The light and pulsing in the walls begins to pick up speed.

Party is up. You aren't sure what the pulsing wall lights are, but they don't seem like a good sign.


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Bazsil will try to make sense of the pulsating wall lights, as they are probably not a good sign.

1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 = 18 Arcana
1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 = 28 Spellcraft

”Krowe, what is that?”

He stays invisible for the moment, having yet to act while he thinks.


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 162/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) (not included: +1 dodge (song)) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Freedom of Movement, Heroism, Stoneskin (0/160hp), Flexibility (2/10r, power attack), Good Hope, Song (+4 Str/Con, +3 Will, +1 AC (dodge), +1 AC (insight vs outsiders & aberrations), +1d6 dam (evil outsiders), skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
- - -

Faolan switches from the wall to the golem, continuing to press the enemy while the rest remain invisible.

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 28 + 0 = 46 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (5, 8) + 17 + 14 = 44 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 28 + 0 = 39 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (2, 5) + 17 + 14 = 38 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 23 + 0 = 34 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (1, 1) + 17 + 14 = 33 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 23 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 23 + 0 = 25 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (8, 8) + 17 + 14 = 47 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 18 + 0 = 31 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (4, 8) + 17 + 14 = 43 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 18 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 0 = 23 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (5, 5) + 17 + 14 = 41 (hope, song, PA)

Shield*: 1d20 + 13 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 0 = 25 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (3, 2) + 17 + 14 = 36 (hope, song, PA)

hasted Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 28 + 0 = 44 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (8, 3) + 17 + 14 = 42 (hope, song, PA)

Toppling Bash: 1d20 + 22 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 22 + 2 = 26 (hero) (swift action trip the target of my first hit. If successful, Greater Trip (link) grants an AoO…)
AoO Shield*: 1d20 + 28 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 28 + 0 = 35 (hero, song, haste, PA)
damage: 2d8 + 17 + 14 ⇒ (7, 1) + 17 + 14 = 39 (hope, song, PA)

* Targets hit by my shield take -2 to their AC until the end of my next turn.

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

"Let's keep on the golem, Krowe can take care of the wall." Bor grunts as he keeps batter his fist into the golem's side.

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 4
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 1 - 5 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 17 + 1 - 10 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 4
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Hasted+3 goblinoid-bane vicious cestus: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
Vicious Damage (Self): 1d6 ⇒ 1
Vicious Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Status:

HP 122/170
AC 34 (38 w/ SoF; +4 vs Goblinoids; DR/2- Goblinoid)
Spells Used:
(1st) Shield of Faith
(2nd) Mirror Image
(3rd) Magic Circle vs Evil
(4th)
(5th) Nightmare
(6th) Heroes' Feast
(7th)
(8th)
Vision of Madness 10/10
Aura of Madness 16/16
Sudden Shift 10/10
Master's Illusion 16/16
Griffon Wondrous Figurine 2/2 week
CPE 3/3 (8d6)

Shadow Lodge

Faolan and Bor take out the golem easily, suffering through another explosion while doing so.

DC 20 Ref Half: 12d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 3, 6, 5, 4, 5, 6, 6, 4, 1) = 46
Bleed: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6

Krowe and Bazsil surmise that the lights are a countdown until the tower collapses. You know the other towers were collapsed and can only conclude this is a warning to those inside that this tower is about to do the same.


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Reflex: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 2 = 38 (heroism)

Do we know how much time we have? Like rounds or minutes?

I'll do my next round in a moment. Gotta stop the bleed. :)

Dark Archive

Male Human 17 | HP 182/182 | AC 34;TCH 14; FF 33 | F +13; R +6; W+17 | CMB +14; CMD 28 | Init +1; Perc +22; SM +7

Reflex DC 20: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Hopefully hours


AC 36 Flat 20 Touch 20 | CMD 44 | HP 188/192 | F+18 R +18 W +17 | Init +3 | Perc +30 | Sense Motive +25

Status:
HP: 160/183 | AC: 36 (f20/t20) (not included: +1 dodge (song)) | CMD 43
Fort +18, Reflex +18, Will +17
Front Row
Opponent: None
- - -
Conditions: Flying, Freedom of Movement, Heroism, Stoneskin (20/160hp), Flexibility (4/10r, power attack), Good Hope, Song (+4 Str/Con, +3 Will, +1 AC (dodge), +1 AC (insight vs outsiders & aberrations), +1d6 dam (evil outsiders), skill limits)
Equipped: Shield
Shield Melee: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Str +7, Focus +2, Magic +5, (flurry -2) Damage: Str +7, Bash +1, Magic +5, Specialization +4 (crit: 20)
Shield Ranged: Attack: BAB 16/11/6/1, Dex +2, Focus +2, Magic +5 (flurry -2) Range: 20’, -1 per increment
Shield DR: magic, cold iron, silver, alignment, adamantine
Silver Blanch, Cold Iron Arrows: 12/12; Ghost Salt, Cold Iron Arrows 8/8
Improved Iron Will (re-roll will save): 1/1
Martial Flexibility (1x immediate, 3x swift): 10/11
Knockout (DC 25, 1d6r): 3/3
Shield Bearer (free, adjacent ally +2 AC (trait)): 1/1
Ironfang Survivor (free, roll twice vs goblinoid (intimidate, sense motive, stealth)): 1/1
Champion Defense (Fort save DC damage dealt to take half damage >0): 1/1
Shield (daylight: 1/1, 60m, 60’r) (determination: 1/1, 5d8+10 >0)
Cap (re-roll failed mind-affecting effect): 1/1
- - -

Faolan draws and quaffs another potion, this time cure serious wounds. Should’ve done that last round too, but there was just one CMW left…

CSW: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (1, 7, 4) + 5 = 17

”So where to smart folk? Time to abandon tower, or do we have time for a little hunting? Seems unsporting to pack up and leave before we have a chance to crush the opposition!”

He laughs and wonders where to next - out or up?


Half Elf Horn Dude 15 AC 25/23/17 / HP150 / F +14 R +10 W +11 / Init. +10/ Perc. +20 Sense Motive +27/Diplo +27 Nature+17 Local+14 Arcana13/Geog12/Dung+12/Planes15/Religion15

Bazsil tries to gauge how much time is left by studying the lights. He will leave quickly if the danger is imminent, but if he feels their haste hastened speeds will allow them to explore quickly, he will encourage that.


Human | AC 17(22) FF 14(18) T 17(21)| HP 40/194 | F +11 R +11 W +14 | Initiative +7 | Perc. +23 | Sense Motive +1

”We must open the way!”

Krowe moves to the wall and sees if the Shard can be used somehow before the tower comes down.

Arcana check?: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (20) + 27 = 47

Do we know how the Shard works? I was assuming these statues were guarding the way, but now I’m confused. Do we need to explore upstairs?

6,701 to 6,750 of 7,356 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Balodek's Ironfang Invasion Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.