Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,551 to 1,600 of 1,766 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Good question", Joe agreed. "Not sure we have enough space to properly..'stage' ourselves."
"I hope we don't have to go through ALL the doors", the paladin sighed.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

healing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

"The longer we wait the weaker you will likely get Artemis. Frank and Joe go... or should we just send one person at a time? I hope it's not like that each time but why else would this place look so created. One of these doors likely leads to the rift." she offers up suggestions. Then thinking on it she shakes her head. Then she gives her sly grin, "Let me try something." She pulls out a coin and slashes it's back. Then she prays to the Mistress and begins flipping the coin, catching it before each door. She comes back and offers, "Mistress suggests us to take the real and white door, the others are hazerdous."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"The Mistress has not led us astray so far", the paladin conceded. "Let's storm the white door!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods, shifting a bit as he readies and makes sure his gun is fully loaded, "I'm down to storm it," Artemis says.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"So avoid the teal and all the other doors then? Joe take the lead and we will follow." she relies. As Joe and Frank take point and head down the hallway with her behind them and the others likely a good 30 feet behind her. She stops at the teal door and opens it. Relaying and then asks, "A room with a pool of cloudy liquid. Mistress is it helpful?" With a flash of a smile she says, "I shouldn't be more than a minute."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis looks confused at Jellena, "Wait, wait, wait, if its useful, then why don't I come with you? It might help prevent me from becoming weaker..." he asks a bit confused.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She pops her head out of the still open door and offers, "That is a good point Artemis, perhaps the water will be most beneficial to you. Come on in the water is warm."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

As Jellena disappears behind the teal door, the paladin rolls his eyes at the equally confused party members.
"Well, Brandon, when we met undead demon lord douchebag, extend that wonder Lesser Protection Aura please?"
The celestial crow nods the affirmative.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods, closing the teal door behind him as he walks through, briefly looking around at what the room had to offer. Humming a little, Artemis would set his armor and other stuff to the side, keeping his hat on as she slowly climbs in.


Artemis as you dip into the water:
The water does soothe you, the addiction is gone, [ooc]do describe how much into the water you go and what you do.[/oocp

As you enter the cloudy water:
Your aches and pains in you feet are soothed away.

If you fully submerge in the water:
You feel the floor of the pool move, like the floor is made of thousands of tendrils. They come up to your body and attach for a moment, leaving behind a 'curing magic feel'.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He is interested in what is in the room as well, he follows Artemis in. Taking off a shoe he tests the water.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Wolf:
Artemis sighs a little, relaxing as he feels the soothing effects of the water as he goes in ankle deep. Standing like this for about 10 seconds, Artemis would quickly submerges himself into the water, closing his eyes as he holds his breath. Upon feeling the floor move under him, Artemis would open his eyes, almost bolting before relaxing as he feels that 'curing magic feel' sensation. Only going up to get air, Artemis would continue this cycle until either Jellena was preparing to leave, or about 10 or so minutes had passed, whichever came first.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She keeps the door open as she is unsure about the whole thing and stays there watching.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

teal room:
She was already in the water up to her hip when Artemis stepped in the water. She slowly lowered herself down to be submerged too.

She only stays in for a minute, slowly dragging herself out and waving to Artemis.


Teal room:
As Artemis dunks his head under the water his horns begin to glow in patches. A magical discharge goes through the water and the three of you are affected by some kind of spell.

Jellena is out first with wet hair being dryed with Delman behind her. Artemis is short behind them.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Teal Room:
Artemis would blink a bit as he sees Jellena wave at him before nodding as he quickly gets himself up and out of the water. Stretching a bit and yawning contentedly, Artemis would quickly grab his belongings and rush after the two. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Artemis would smile as he exits, looking towards the group, "That felt surprisingly good..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The paladin continues to wait by the teal door with Ryada.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"Yes it did, blessings unto Mistress," she says in response to Artemis and points out, "okay we are ready."


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She takes the few minutes while the others are in the pool to slip her hand onto one of Joe's hands.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"How thick have the doors been? Joe you can detect evil through them and eliminate the guessing if they are not too thick. Artemis sorry I have been quiet. I'm glad you are alright. Seems you took on the half fiend template. Glad it did't make you evil. Alright Joe see what you can detect."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Ryada wrote:
She takes the few minutes while the others are in the pool to slip her hand onto one of Joe's hands.

Joe returns the affection with a gentle squeeze of his hand.

Frank Steel wrote:
"How thick have the doors been? Joe you can detect evil through them and eliminate the guessing if they are not too thick. Artemis sorry I have been quiet. I'm glad you are alright. Seems you took on the half fiend template. Glad it didn't make you evil. Alright Joe see what you can detect."

"Good idea", Joe says as he disengages with Ryada. "I'm a little worried, though. I had a friend who played a half-celestial in one of our campaigns, who detected evil in such a place of ultimate evil, he went insane. Oh well."

The paladin walks up to the white door and casts detect evil, focusing on what might be on the other side.
Brandon will assist.


Joe:
Will Save DC 20 or be stunned for 1d4 rounds. You are Dazzled for 2d6 minutes. Yup, there sure is a big evil one in there.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Joe staggers around the hallway. "God..f#<King..dammit, ..Frank!"


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She looks concerned for Joe and is about to run up.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She quickly states, "Joe will be fine he is stunned and dazzled. Let's go back to the teal room and give him a rest. No reason charging in when hampered." She waits for the stunning to pass and then guides him to the teal room unless he refuses.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The dazzled paladin is led into the Teal Room by the oracle with no resistance.


After resting in the water for a few minutes the paladin feels almost back to normal.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe finds that his senses have returned, only to find himself half-submerged in bluish water.
"W-Why am I in a pool?"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would be watching from the door, giving a small tsk as the paladin comes to his senses, "Man, I wish I had a witty remark for this... but on a more serious note, its because the pool heals you... its honestly quite nice..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Well", the paladin began, helping himself out of the teal water. "Something of immense and intense evil is behind the White Door."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods, "Well, that's good to know soo... do we have a game plan or should we rush in and try and surprise whatever it is?"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Frank can't help but to smile and laugh.

"Glad your alright Joe. So we know the white door. Do we go talk to this thing now and see what can be done or try the other doors? If it was once like us there could be hope of redemption maybe."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Frank Steel wrote:
"Glad your alright Joe. So we know the white door. Do we go talk to this thing now and see what can be done or try the other doors? If it was once like us there could be hope of redemption maybe."

At the sound of 'redemption', Joe's gaze quickly falls on Delman. "I'm not holding out much hope for a peaceful interaction with this Demon Lord, but if it's the will of the Night Hawks, I'm willing to try."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis shifts a bit, "I'd rather shoot it, because as you said Joe it is an immense and intensive evil behind that door and well... Artemis pauses for a few, "I don't think we can really change that in the time we have, and well, redemption assumes and relies on the premise that... whatever it is, is willing to talk in the first place..."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"Ready when the rest of you are then."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Jellena is in the water with Joe holding his head above water. Once he gains his senses and can support himself she moves to the side. She is about to offer a word here or a suggestion there but lets the other three keep interacting. Eventually she just nods to herself and waits.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

Once Jellena and Joe get to her she helps him into the water too. She supports Joe as much as Jellena. She reiterates, "He did not want to be a Demon Lord but was tricked into the position from the last master of the Undead. He likely will not attack us on sight and give us a chance to talk."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

"After it attacks I will need three or five rounds to charge up, for my holy annihilation blast." he states offering up to the strategy.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The paladin nods wordlessly with understanding at Delman's ultimate attack plan.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis nods with Joe, "So, that settles that... for order, I propose that its Frank, Joe, Jellena, Ryada, and then myself followed by Delman in the rear."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She nods her head to Artemis' and Delman's strategies.

She begins casting guidance upon the group one at a time, it gives +1 bonus to your next d20. She casts enhanced Diplomacy as well on herself.

At the white door before Frank opens it she turns on her lightsaber and smiles, saying to Excaliber, "Excaliber, a demon lord of undeath, we were made to destroy it."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"Stay grouped up as I share my team work feat to increase our saves. There could be aura's as we enter."

Frank uses Warleader to share shake it off before opening the door. 6 rounds +1 to saves for each adjacent ally.

Frank opens the door and strolls in. His body language gives off and air of cockiness. He looks upon the creature before them.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"What's up. Frank Steel. So the lord of undeath tricked you did he? We know you are from earth, an outsider like us. Joe here wields Excalibur the sword of kings. It would see you dead for what you are now, but we would like to help if we can and close off this rift. So will you talk or is it a fight?"

He stance shifts a bit becoming a bit defensive but he remains with his sword sheathed.

Diplomacy w/guidance: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 1 = 29


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The paladin inwardly gringed. Dammit! I was hoping Excalibur would be our 'ace-up-our-sleeve'! Luckily I just got the Quick Draw feat, so bringing Excalibur to bare won't be too difficult, but now, if there's any magical attacks, they will focus on me, not the others. Which is good, I suppose. Let our ranged attackers whittle him down. Maybe Frank can wield Excalibur should I fall.
Joe continued to look resolute in the face of the Demon Lord.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just relaxes towards the demon lord, leaning against the door-frame as he just looks silently at the Demon Lord, slowly studying him.


The demon lord of undeath looks every bit that of a liche king. For those who have seen Overlord the anime series, it is Ains Oan Gown.

He slouches in his throne of bones and asks, "So you want to help? Well I would say you could but many have tried and failed. The rift will close once I am destroyed, I pass on the mantle, or resurrected. The second options are likely out of your range and I really dont like the first. Frank Steel it is nice to meet you. Though our meeting will likely not bode well for you. Once you attack me all my auras and wards will activate and likely blast you all away. But until then we can talk."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

The holy warrior steps forward. "Well..I'm Joseph Waskalis, from Ludington, Michigan, United States of America, Earth, Early 21st century. How long have you been here? And why must the mantle of Undead Demon Lord be passed on?"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just blinks a little, not expecting the overtly formal introduction from Joe, "Artemis Eule, coming to you all the way from Delaware..." he says introducing himself as he lets the Paladin do the talking for now.


"Welcome Joseph Waskalis. Oh I have lost track of time, it is not tracked so easily here as Earth, or at least as focused on it. Well I am from the same time as you but picked up a time loop ability when I got here allowing me to time travel. I am not sure why it has to pass on or even if that is really how it is done. I got trapped by the previous one and to get out I had to willingly take it on. Welcome Artemis Eule, I see you have taken on the trappings of my world. The barrier typically just prevents most from entering but the select few gain more than they offered at the gate. Does anyone else want to go through the gate, I can summon it up again, the abyssal gate. I also have a fey gate and a terran gate." He relays with confidence and happiness from his obvious bored attitude from before.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She walks up turning off her lightsaber, then putting it away. As she walks up her robe melds and exposes her hot body with the skin tight Jean shorts and purple top, then she asks, "I am Jellena Darkling. What is your name, and is it true that your mere touch rots and withers the living?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 She is trying to make him a better 'friend' influencing him with her words and body.


He loses focus a bit looking at the stunning beauty walking before him, he stutters a bit saying, "y... y... yes... I mean no. My aura of rot is off. Some call me Vey others call me master, you can call me whatever you like, come sit with me." He offers up his arm and a chair forms out of nothing.

1,551 to 1,600 of 1,766 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.