Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,773 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

The hole could easily be made bigger and likely the walls would not fall on you.

K Engineering DC 10:
It should hold even with someone kicking it in. The fine use of a laser should be even better.

No one needs to squeeze into the hole you made. You find yourself in a room that is mostly collapsed. A narrow path leads you to a door. Opening it you find a hallway. It is possible but the piles of debris, unstable walls, unstable roof and rough footing could easily mean your doom.

K Engineering DC 20:
With the barest of movement the whole hallway could collapse. It is very dangerous.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She shrugs and uses her lightsaber to cut away at the hole throwing debris to the side slowly making it bigger. Big enough for her to easily slip in. As she does.

Walking slowly she keeps moving forward. Slowly opening the door to make as little noise as possible. In the hallway she continues glad that the stench is not here.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

K Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Nice

Artemis looks in, walking in into the mostly collapsed room as he stands beside the door to the hallway, looking inside as Jellena slowly walks forward. Blinking and realizing what might happen, Artemis would quickly blurt out, "Jellena, I would advice you to wait... considering that hallway, might just collapse right on top of you at any moment..."

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Frank moves and follows the others doing as best as expected among the dead. Then the bugs start. He follows the lead again trying to form a mask out of a strip of cloth.

"This is so gro...ss" He dry heaves a bit.

"Oh no. I think I swallowed a bug. Not good. Here comes breakfast.

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

He begins gagging and dry heaving after throwing up a bit.

[b]"Wait so if the hallway is not safe can we brace it?"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She stops at Artemis's words. she then slowly walks back doing her best to step in the same places. Even taking her time she grazes and disturbs some debris making a small avalanche of debris fall with a plume of dust. Luckily nothing too serious but it could have been worse.

acro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Artemis takes a better look into the hallway and takes a closer look.

Artemis:
You first would need support beams that the group does not have nor easily available. Also there is too much loose debris. All the walls and the roof is one kick away from fully collapsing and likely burying anyone or thing unfortunate enough to be in there at the time.

Likely returning to the gross scene before you. Delman's and Ryada's efforts do little to fix the problem. Then one shot goes stray and hits the door. The spell seems to almost be absorbed and then a demonic green head appears floating in the doorway with more green and black flames around it. It shouts, "Sacrifice! Bring me the blood and flesh of one and you may enter. The undead demon lord Marquatiaus Therodin awaits your arrival at the rift to put one of your conflicts at an end. "

K history - Marquatiaus Therodin DC 10:
He was one of the first Outsiders in this land, an adventurer. He is the least active of the demon lords.

K history - Marquatiaus Therodin DC 15:
Known as a necromancer and controller of the undead, he has the ability to make anything rot from the merest touch. He takes extra holy damage.
.

K history - Marquatiaus Therodin DC 20:
He did not want to be a Demon Lord but was tricked into the position from the last master of the Undead. He likely will not attack you on sight and give you a chance to talk.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just shakes his head, "No... not really an option Frank..." he says before returning to the scene that caused a good portion of the party to puke on sight.

K History: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Blinking a little at demonic green head, Artemis would lean in towards Joe, whispering "From what I remember reading about him, I do know that he is a necromancer and can make anything rot just by touching it..." he pauses a bit before continuing to whisper as he thinks a little more, "Oh, also... uh... he takes extra damage from holy... stuff... and was once of the first Outsiders... if that helps..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe nods at Artemis, thankful for his insight, then looks to Ryada for confirmation, seeing he doesn't know Arcanium's history.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

K.History: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"A sacrifice eh. I have seen doors like this before. Normally a cut on the hand and touching it will do. I will give it a try."

Frank moves forward removing his glove he cuts his hand just a bit. He reaches out and touches the door with his bloody hand.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She nods and adds, "That is not him, merely a barrier. He did not want to be a Demon Lord but was tricked into the position from the last master of the Undead. He likely will not attack us on sight and give us a chance to talk."
K History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Artemis:
You feel a mental nudge and the Mistresses voice, "Make the sacrifice for your group, I will be with you." You are immune to the smells and bugs for now.

Fort Saved DC 12 or be nauseated by the smell. Then another Fort Save 10 to not be nauseated by the swarms of biting bugs every 3 rounds.

Frank's Fort saves: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Frank's Fort saves: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

The green demon head laughs at the offering, "Oh mortal, I need more than just blood!"

Silver Crusade

Male HP 56/54 | AC: 27 /T: 21 /FF: 16 | Perc. +6 | F: +9 / R: +3 /W: +5 | CMB +14 | CMD 35 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent), Fly 60ft(80ft) Average | Init. +8|

"No riddles then. What do you need?"

He looks back to the others.

"Any ideas I don't really want to give up a finger or an ear or whatever this thing may want. Though if I must I don't use my left hand and taking the pinky finger from it will suck but we came all this way."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Fort Save (1): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Fort Save (2): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
The paladin swats the flies as they buzz his head.
"Listen! You literal f#<k-face!" Joe barked at the evil outsider. "Let us in before I shove my foot so far down your throat, you'll change your name to 'sock'!"
Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would blink a bit and after thinking on what to do with his rifle and armor for a few, would just mentally say 'f%#& it', slowly walking up towards the doorway, intending to be the group's sacrifice. "First of all, Frank," Artemis says, doing his best to shift Frank away from the door, "Don't do that, and well secondly... I volunteer to be our tribute..."

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

Delman continues to shoot bodies and bugs until Artemis offers himself as tribute, "Wait! What?!?"


Joe "Joseph" Waskalis wrote:

The paladin swats the flies as they buzz his head.

"Listen! You literal f#<k-face!" Joe barked at the evil outsider. "Let us in before I shove my foot so far down your throat, you'll change your name to 'sock'!"
[dice=Intimidate]1d20 + 6

"Interesting proposal, will you allow me to come to your plane to find out what will happen? Technically it will let you in." The flaming demon head spouts almost casually.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She stops shooting and watches Artemis walk forward, "Hey, wait, what are you doing?" A bit confused at the whole situation and is rather done with all the flies.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

Using her lightsaber as a moving bug zapper she lets the bugs kill themselves. She is quietly praying and watching the bugs more than anything else.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Artemis Eule wrote:
"First of all, Frank," Artemis says, doing his best to shift Frank away from the door, "Don't do that, and well secondly... I volunteer to be our tribute..."

Joe was surprised by the quick movement of the gunslinger to the face in the portal, and shocked to hear his plea to the gate's guardian.

"NO!" Joe shouted. "Artemis! There has to be another way. Don't do it! You're too important! Let me do it!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis shifts a little, looking at Joe, "Don't worry about me, I think I know what I have to do... nd well, I have a small suspicion..." Artemis pauses a bit, thinking, "A suspicion that there is more than meets the eye." Giving a small smile, Artemis says, "Good bye friends," before walking through the doorway before anyone can stop him.


As the gunslinger quickly steps through the doorway the demon yells out, "Noooo! I wanted to come and play with you!" In a puff of green, black, and blue smoke nothing can be seen in the doorway. Moments later the smoke starts to disperse and you see a demonic figure standing in the doorway. Dark blue skin, bat-like wings, hooves, with black horns that curve around his ears. His eyes glow and produce small blue flames around the edges. In its arms is a bolt action rifle and the tatters of clothing are stretched over its body.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would blink a bit, really surprised by the fact that he didn't die a quick and painful death by going through the door. Groaning a bit as the Mistress' soothing faded away, Artemis would close his eyes, rubbing his forehead as he quickly connects the mental dots.

Turning around in place to look back at the group, Artemis would quickly learn that socks and hooves don't work together as he quickly slips and falls hard on his back. Groaning as he closes his eyes, Artemis would rub his forehead, "One, I f+#*ing hate socks now, and two, its me so please don't f+#*ing hit me!"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Looking at the monster, the paladin tries to determine what it said was a lie, while he casts detect evil on it, trying to hold back tears of anger.


Joe:
You think it is the truth, he does not detect as evil.

K Planes DC 10:
He appears to have gone through a transformation into a type of outsider.

K Planes DC 15:
He is a half fiend of sorts. You know there are many different kinds, most are evil.

K Planes DC 20:
The half fiend change is a chaotic one rather than evil. He has a greater role in someone’s plans, it could be the Mistress or a more malevolent force. He likely has a change shape ability.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Looking up from her prayers she can’t believe her eyes. She says with resolve, ”Don't let his sacrifice be for not, move in.” She then quickly moves in and offering a hand to get him up while doing her best to breathe through her mouth which is covered by a scarf

Fort save: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 25 +2 for scarf+1 guidance
Fort save: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20+2 for scarf
Fort save: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19

He follows in as well holding his breathe hoping for cleaner air inside or at least when he breathes again.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She is the last one to enter, following Delman. As she breathes in the stench stopping her momentarily.
sense motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4+2 for scarf
Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Past the archway is a severe change for it is sterile with a slight smell of ozone. The natural light passing through the archway makes the white room lit. It is almost like being back on Earth in a hospital, though where hospitals tried to make it welcoming this place does not. Sheer white walls, ceilings and floors. No furniture to be seen, plants, or other decorations. A bone wall blocks your path to go right so the obvious path is to the left. Before you take a few steps some of the bones animate on the wall making a face and it says, ”Welcome adventurers, perhaps you can amuse me and distract me from this tedium.”

Following the left path you find yourself in a hallway with many doors. If you want to explore the rooms more let me know.

1st door on left, black door:
A room full of skeletons that charge you.

1st door on right, violet door:
Fortitude Save DC 14 from inhaling the purple dust. Fail and fall asleep for 1d4 minutes. Wake up and make a Will save DC 15 or you want to take another dose. Another Fortitude save to not become addicted DC 16.

2nd door on left, red door:
Living flames reside in here, naked male and female forms that call to you to join them. Will DC 15 or run in and fall into your lusts. The flames burn you each round you are embraced 1d6. Will save each round you are hurt. +2 DC for Artemis and Delman.

2nd door on right, blue door:
The room has statues in it, Fort DC 10 or your flesh begins to turn to stone. 2 consecutive saves stops it.

3rd door on left, orange door:
An acid cloud pours out as geysers explode as well. 1d6 acid damage, Reflex DC 14 or take 2d6 more.

3rd door on right, teal door:
It looks safe, a room with a pool of cloudy teal water.

4th door on left, yellow door:
Electricity crackles out of the door. 3d6 E, Reflex DC 13 for half.

4th door on left, green door:
A gaseous green poison rolls out of the room. Fort DC 12 or take 1d2 Dex damage, 3 consecutive saves to stop it every 10 minutes.

Last door, white door:
You find the rift and its guardian.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis grunts a little, reaching down and quickly pulling off his socks before taking Jellena's hand, pulling himself up, "Thanks... Shifting a bit on his new hooves as he gets up, Artemis would quickly realize something, "Uhh... where is my chain coat?" he asks, really hoping it didn't break or disappearing during his transformation.

Wolf:
That also does remind me, where did Artemis' stuff go? Is it in a pile nearby or did all of his personal effects, gold, etc disappear as part of the 'sacrifice'?


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Knowledge (planes)(untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Visibly worried, Joe follows Jellena and Artemis(?) through the portal. As much he wants to process this new change in his teammate and friend, The Night Hawks seem to find themselves in a deathtrap.

GM Wolf wrote:
Before you take a few steps some of the bones animate on the wall making a face and it says, ”Welcome adventurers, perhaps you can amuse me and distract me from this tedium.”

"Well", the holy warrior breathed, "where to first?"

"Maybe we should try to hear outside each door, to find the best way to the undead prick?"


Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Brandon fluttered on Joe's shoulder, equally alarmed by the gunslinger's transformation. The crow whispered something in Celestial in the paladin's ear.

Celestial:
"If that really is Artemis, he has definitely changed into a outsider. Not evil. But still. I'm not sure how to council you further."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis hums a little, giving a shrug towards Joe before slowly stating, "Maybe... but that doesn't help us unless there is something moving or making sound behind the door, not to mention we don't know the thickness of the doors..." Artemis shifts a bit, frowning at his changed center of balance, "Could always start from the right and check each room until we find the rift, go in a U shape...."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Makes sense", Joe relented. "Our first dungeon and bossfight", sighed the paladin. "Atremis, are you okay?" Joe blurted out, clearly having this thought wrestled out his mouth.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis thinks for a moment, before looking over towards the paladin, "Well, I think so... I mean... I don't notice anything different with myself mentally, and uh... well, this..." he pauses looking down at himself. "Lets say body, I don't feel... weird... I'm not sure how to really put it, but I feel natural in this form, even though its so new."


Most of Artemis's items and loot is on the ground nearby. His clothes are in tatters though. A mend spell would fix that.

So which door do you try first?


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Still looking very concerned, Joe readies himself in front of the violet door. "Meat Shield, at the ready." Looking and nods to all the Night Hawks, Joe opens the violet door.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would quickly gather his things, soon taking a spot behind Joe as they prepare to breach the door, "Firstly, Joe, you are way more than a meat shield, and two, after we check this room, can someone please fix my clothes? It would be really appreciated..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe looks back at the fiendish Artemis, smiles and nods. If it's a decoy, it's a damn good one.
"Brandon, no Lesser Protection Aura until we get to the BigBad. I want to save that for the battle to come."


As Joe opens the door purple dust gets kicked up, Fortitude Save DC 14 from inhaling the purple dust. Fail and fall asleep for 1d4 minutes. Wake up and make a Will save DC 15 or you want to take another dose. Another Fortitude save to not become addicted DC 16.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She continues to pray for guidance and casting upon everyone, +1 on the first check.

With her lightsaber ready and the door opening she sneezes as the dust kicks up. She is glad she has her filter still on and quickly says, "Shut it fast!"

fort: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

He resists the poison as he instinctively covers his mouth with his hand.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She backs away, alert even more now.

fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Fort. Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Joe slams the violet door, then waves his arms around trying to disperse any remaining smoke.
The paladin coughs, "cough..f#<king a$$hole..!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Artemis would quickly fall victim to the dust, inhaling it before he could cover his mouth. As the dust takes effect, Artemis would close his eyes, passing out as his horns make a small clunk sound once they hit the floor.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She turns off her lightsaber and quickly pulls Artemis back down the hallway away from the doors. Once there she quickly says, "He is merely asleep, when he wakes he will be addicted to the dust. We should wait until he wakes up at least."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

After about three minutes of being knocked out on the ground, Artemis would slowly wake up, groaning as he slowly reaches a hand to rub his forehead. Blinking a bit as he looks around, Artemis softly ask, "Did... did we win?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

With a relieved sigh/laugh, Joe bends down and replies, "Sadly, no."
Shaking his head, the paladin adds, "First you turn into some demon-thing, then we catch you 'sleeping on the job', I swear, Artie: I can't take you anywhere!"
The holy warrior offers the gunslinger a hand off the floor.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just gives him a small look before rolling his eyes and shaking his head in response to Joe's jesting. Taking the paladin's offered hand, Artemis pulls himself up onto his hooves, "This... this is why I don't like being in the front..." he pauses, looking down at himself, "Uh... considering we cleared that room, can one of ya'll mend my clothes for me?" So, what are the effects of the addition?


2 Dex damage after 10 minutes without the drug. At that point Fortitute DC 16 to get over the addiction, otherwise repeat.
So far of what I have seen no one has mend.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

"Well right now technically we all are in front, should we move the ranged line further back. We will move in should you go into the door, then shoot from the door?" he asks.

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,773 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.