Arcanium ~ A New World

Game Master BloodWolven

Present Quick fight!

Fight Map!!!

You have died and the gods have decided for one reason or another to give you another chance. This chance is to start anew as you are with a special ability in a mystical world of monsters and adventure.

It is an Isekai game, a reference to a situation in which characters find themselves transported to an alternate dimension or universe.


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,708 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe collects the familiar metal strips and rejoins the others.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

"Maybe its mithril. I fought mithril snakes in a way of the wicked campaign. Maybe it is from something like that but it shedded it's skin and this is whats left. Good call on collecting it Joe. If it is mirthril it is valuable for sure. Let's move on."


How many of the strips do you want to collect? All of them? Just the 14 large pieces?

Taking the path you have already traveled you find yourselves outside of the cellar. More blue lion hunting? Any tactics you want to use, or do a hunt with survival checks?

The group hears a loud roar but it is no where near them. Perhaps on the outskirts of town.

Perception DC 20:
The roar is about 900 feet away. Out of town. It was made by a very large 'cat'.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

We'll say for expediency, all the large bits.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
"Sounds like a large cat", offers the paladin. "Maybe it's Midnight!"
We still need to seal the rift before we go hungry.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

A bit concerned she looks from one face to the next and asks, "Should we go check on him? Or shall I speak with the Mistress on where we will find this rift." Almost as if she could read Joe's mind! Or maybe you should talk in game rather than OOC ;)


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe nods at the oracle. "You bet. I'd hate to see Frank lose his intelligent mount before he got a chance to ride him."
In honesty, Joe used to Jellena 'knowing' stuff before anyone else. One of the benefits of being the mouthpiece of a goddess, he guesses.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"What? I didn't hear anything, but he did say he would meet us here. Yes let's go check it out."

Frank waits for Joe to lead in the direction since he didn't hear the noice but he follows closely behind.

"The rift being open a few more minutes shouldn't hurt anything. Hurry lets go."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe leads the Night Hawks toward the sound of the roar, somewhere near the town's outskirts.


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She redraw the circle with the cross over lapping it again on her arm. She then follows the group hanging back with the ranged fighters.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He does the same as Ryada almost forgetting to re-up his protection. Also pointing out to Artemis, "Did you redraw it too?" Then following the group.


The group quickly walks down the deserted road seeing a blue lion or two every 50 feet or so. Upon getting to some of the last buildings you can see the plumes of dust sent up by movement and can hear fighting. Coming around into view you see Midnight playing cat and mouse with one of the blue lions. At least a dozen blue lion bodies lay about dead on the ground with a few zombies.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Midnight!" The paladin shouts, as he runs to close with the magical beast. "Are you alright?!"


The giant tiger puts a bit more pressure on the lion, and there is a loud squishing sound. He looks over at you covered in blue blood, panting a bit harder than you think normal, he states, "I may have a parasite but I am well. I may as well kill as many of them since I am likely infected."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Hands up in a sigh of nonaggression, Joe slowly approaches Midnight. "Okay, Midnight. Let us check that wound. See if we can do anything about it." Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

If Midnight allows himself to be looked at:
Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would look a little confused at Delman, before blinking a little in realization, nodding a bit as he quickly would redraw the circle and cross on himself, "Thanks for the reminder."


He let's you check him out and you find lots of little larvae like things squirming through his fur. You start to grab them, tossing a few to the ground and then one burrows into your hand!


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe cries out in pain as he becomes infested as well. "Jellena, quick! Can you can remove disease on each of us?" Taking several steps away from his teammates, and kneeling on the ground, the paladin forcing himself to pray before The Mistress.

Silver Crusade

Male HP 47/45 | AC: 22 /T: 14 /FF: 18 | Perc. +5 | F: +6 / R: +3 /W: +4 | CMB +10 | CMD 27 | Speed 30ft (40ft and scent) | Init. +8|

"Infected? From what the zombies?"

He watches as Joe rushes in.

"That's probably not the best...."
Then watches as the larva burrow in to his skin.

"They are like Kyuss worms. You guys ever play the Age of Worms AP. If they are like that then they are slow but they will make there way to your brain causing confusion and eventually death, then undeath. Remove Disease is the only way I know to get them out. We can portal back to town and maybe trade for some scrolls of it or see if there is a high enough level cleric to help."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Frank Steel wrote:
"They are like Kyuss worms. You guys ever play the Age of Worms AP. If they are like that then they are slow but they will make there way to your brain causing confusion and eventually death, then undeath."

Distracted, Joe responds, "Yeah, I have. I'm trying really really hard not to remember and freak the f#<k out! Thanks Frank!" He's not really angry, just being sarcastic!

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"None of us was infested, I dont have remove disease, and you are not infected yet. It might hurt a lot now, I could try to cut it out or let your body fight it off." she says almost too calmly.


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just backs the f#<k up as the larva digs into Joe's skin. Looking towards Frank, Artemis initial confusion at the situation would turn to worry as he quickly becomes informed about Kyuss worms and the Age of Worms AP. "Nope... I... I would cut it out if I was you Joe..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"What should we do about Midnight?", the paladin asks, whincing. "If I got one of those little f#<kers in me, the poor cat probably has more."
Joe then begins to grip his arm tightly under his armor, trying to keep the invader in his arm.
"Guys, please help me remove my armor on this arm", the holy warrior grunted. "And whoever has the best hand..cut the damn thing out, please."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis would look at the rest of the party, not wanting to get close to Joe considering the obvious, You guys can use my bayonet if you want..."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Joe sees the horror and disgust in the gunsligner's face, and understands, not taking it personally.


"Its just one, I likely have hundreds. It is agitating but I have a thicker skin than you." The cat says flippantly.

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

heal check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

She slips out a dagger into one hand and turns on the lightsaber with the other as she asks, "Which tool do you want me to use?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe stares up into the face of the oracle.
"WHAT DO YOU F#<KING THINK, JELLENA??! The dagger! Dammit! Holy $#|+!" Joe cursed. "Thank The Mistress I don't have one in my d|<k! JESUS!"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She flicks off the lightsaber and laughs at the excitable paladin, "I was only joking, now hold still this is going to hurt. On the count of 3. 1..." Then she stabs him before even saying two cutting into his forearm as the bulge appears near the skin at that time. She takes it out quickly and heals Joe with her hex, 1d8 ⇒ 2. surgery damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Look all better, as if you didn't even have a worm burrowing under your skin, aiming for your d!<k," she says snarkily. "If I used the lightsaber, I would have know that all of it was burned away. Oh wait, with that little ring there I already know that." She lifts her hand not holding the dagger to her mouth making a fake surprised face.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe grunts loudly and grits his teeth as Jellena removes the parasite from under the paladin's skin.
DING!
"Ah! It's about time we leveled", Joe grimaces, stretching his arm after the heal hex. The instinctual knowledge of the level floods Joe's mind.
"Hey. I just received Divine Health (Ex). Does that mean I could have waited an extra couple minutes and the immunity to all diseases would have kicked in? What the stabbing necessary?"
Looking at the know-it-all oracle, the newly-leveled paladin asks, "Jellena, did you know I was about to level? I potentially was freaking out about nothing!!"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"I told you your body could handle it. But no, you HAD to have it OUT! I probably would have been the same, GET IT OUT!" She then laughs a bit nervously.

"I just leveled up too, plus the little thing isn't a disease..." she just stops there letting him dwell on the thought.

"Anyways, so you are alright Midnight?" As he likely says yes she suggests, "Shall we look for the rift or head back to New Faces?"

With the likely choice she sits down and begins to meditate and after a few minutes she opens her eyes and stands up. "To the back of the library, we will find it near there."


"I was kinda afraid of the infection, but having a healer with me now I will start eradicating the Akatas. Yup I am fine, as long as you can fix me tomorrow." The giant tiger then runs off hunting Akatas like a cat would mice.

Silver Crusade

After the cat leaves the sword pipes up, "What a weird creature, almost feline in so many ways but then so big... at least it isnt undead, I would hate to fight it then."


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

She looks at Jellena and Joe almost appalled, "How could you joke about something so serious?!"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She grins at Ryada and then points at Joe, "This one is yours FV<k F@<e!" She curses so casually and then heads off, turning on her lightsaber looking for something to kill. Leaving the blue lions alone since they won't attack her she finds the first zombie and slices it to pieces. With a cackle she continues on honing in onto the rift.

I hope you guys are ready to run! She is kinda blood lusting.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He follows Jellena watching her back, looking for anything besides the blue lions.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12
Excalibur bane of Undead wrote:
After the cat leaves the sword pipes up, "What a weird creature, almost feline in so many ways but then so big... at least it isnt undead, I would hate to fight it then."

The paladin mentally agrees with the magical sword. He knows compassion and reason. Those two qualities help immensely.

Ryada wrote:
She looks at Jellena and Joe almost appalled, "How could you joke about something so serious?!"
Jellena Darkling wrote:
She grins at Ryada and then points at Joe, "This one is yours FV<k F@<e!" She curses so casually and then heads off, turning on her lightsaber looking for something to kill.

Standing up , Joe walks over to the upset elf and looks into her eyes. "Because sometimes when you laugh at the horrors around you, they lose their edge and power: it's a coping mechanism." With a sigh, the paladin continues. "Being a paladin means many things. One of those things is putting other people's safety, well-being, and lives ahead of yours. A paladin's greatest gift he can give is his life. Now, as a paladin of The Mistress, I imagine I can give that gift more than once. Paladins rarely make it to retirement age. It's a calling. A calling I've had for years."

Joe takes Ryada's free hand. "That is what it means to have a paladin in your life. Sometime soon, when things aren't so hectic, we should talk more about us."


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Artemis just looks over at Frank, giving a shrug, "Uhhh.... should we follow them? Or...?"


Jellena does not find much resistance as pretty much just the blue lions are around. She finds a few zombies shambling around who are put to rest with ease. She gets near the back of the massive library building, the size seems to grow as you know more about it since it is nearly twice as tall and easily three times wide as before and in much better shape. Windows are only one the top level and stained glass at that.

The area seems to just reek of rot. Bodies lie everywhere here. Mounds of bodies, walls of bodies, pools of blood. Flies and all sorts of insects buzz around making themselves even more of a nuisance. Fort Saved DC 12 or be nauseated by the smell. Then another Fort Save 10 to not be nauseated by the swarms of biting bugs every 3 rounds. You can see spirits hovering around the bodies.

K Religion DC 15:
The spirits are not yet ghosts or souls that have departed. Just restless spirits of the dead.

K Relition DC 20:
These spirits are likely acting as an alarm system for the one guarding the rift. If violence is done near them they likely will possess a corpse and make a zombie or skeleton. Or worse transfer into a ghost.

DM notes:
40% zombie, 40% skeleton, 15% ghoul, 5% ghost.
10d100 ⇒ (48, 3, 43, 37, 90, 93, 4, 42, 64, 4) = 428
round 1
skeleton 2
zombie 2
round 2
ghoul 2
Round 3
zombie 1
skeleton 2
Round 4
zombie 1
4d4 ⇒ (4, 2, 2, 4) = 12

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She approaches the filth and then retreats. She makes a mask out of some of her clothing and she consciously has her robes tighten to limit bugs touching her. Even producing another layer, her tight black clothing and a thick robe as a second layer.

She looks to the others waiting for them all to get to her. Lightsaber out she is killing bugs as they are drawn to the light. Very annoyed he states, "I suppose this is expected from undead, anyone have a fireball that can clear the area or something? The spirits are not ghosts, they should not bother us."

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
K rel: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

He catches up to Jellena as she is coming back from the main area of piles of bodies and rests far away from the gruesome sight.

"So we should fashion masks to help us with the smell?" He asks though likely rhetorical as he begins to look for some fabric to tear... He smiles at the rest hoping for some from them, "Anyone have some extra fabric to spare?"


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Fort. Save (1): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fort. Save (2): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 REALLY?!
Joe bends down and tries to empty his stomach's contents facing away from the group.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
"Jellena..", Joe hoarsely spits his words. "You have..dominion over these..spirits in the ..Mistress's name! Invoke her name..and get these spirits to..either stand aside..or help us ..close the..rift!"

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

"Thanks for reminding me Joe!" She exclaims first before going to do her holy work.

She pulls out the holy text of her order from the folds of her robes and presenting them before her and walking towards them she exalts, "Mistress, grant me the power. Spirits here me now and go to your resting places. I send you on so that you may have rest! Be GONE!" She channels twice to affect the first area and then the second. will save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Then she comes back, "All the spirits should be at rest now. Anyone have something to take care of the vermin and stench?!"


Male Human | HP: 21/21 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 FF) | CMB: +1, CMD: 12 | F: +5, R: +6, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +2 Gun Chemist/3rd | Speed 30ft (30) | Active Conditions: None

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Artemis would briefly look over at Joe, before quickly moving away from the group as he also empties his stomach's contents. "Uh... no, don't have anything here..."


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

"I can charge up and make a lightning bolt but it wont be as effective as acid or fire." she answers staying well away from the stench.


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

"Can we.. go around?" The paladin asked, spitting out the remnants of his vomit.


You look at the buildings and it seems to be a U shaped complex. You might be able to navigate through the rubble but there appears to be only one way in. The doorway in the middle of the filth.

Per option DC 15:
You see light green flames outlining the doorway that you will have to to travel through.

Perceptiin DC 20:
You see a small opening that you will have to squeeze through that might be an alternative path on the left.

Silver Crusade

HP: 21/19_ AC: 22 _ T: 22 _FF: 14_ Perception +1_Sense Motive +1[/ooc]_Init: +4_Fort: +3_Ref: +4_Will: +1_CMB: +0_CMD: 14_Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +8_Bluff +0 _ Climb -1 _ Diplomacy +0 _ Escape Artist +4 _ Heal +1 _ Intimidate +0 _ Sense Motive +1 _ Stealth +8 _ Survival +1 _ Swim -1 _

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

He begins blasting sections of the building, ground, and bodies. Each round working on destroying flesh. Blast, blast, blast!


Vital:
HP: 17/15 | AC: 16_ T: 13_ FF: 13 | Perception +6, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +0 _ Ref: +6 _ Will: +2 (+4 vs. ench) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7 Appraise +6, Bluff +8, Climb +4, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, K (Nature) +9, K all +3, Perform (Sing) +8 , Ride +2 , Sense Motive +8, Stealth +7, Survival +1, Swim -1, Use Magic +7

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"The doorway has motes of green flames around it, I don't like it," she points out ready to help Delman blast the area with her ray as well but then moves to the side and motions to the group to come over, "Well there is this hole here. Jellena you might be able to fit, it may be another way in but not very big."


Male Human |HP: 39/39 | DR 5/cold iron |AC: 20 (10 Tch, 20 Fl) (AC: 24, w/shield)| CMB: +5, CMD: 21 |F: +9, R: +9, W: +9| Init: +2 Paladin/Godling (clever)/3rd | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.|Lay on Hands 4/4x a day|Perc: +12, SM: +8, Diplo +10, Heal + 12

Joe cheers Delman on as best he can. "Yeah!..urp.."

Shadow Lodge

HP: 23/23_ AC: 20_ T: 16 _FF: 14_ Perception +8, Sense Motive +8_Init: +3_Fort: +6_Ref: +10_Will: +9_CMB: +2_CMD: 16_Speed: 30 Active Conditions:
Skills:
Acrobatics +9_Bluff +7_Climb +5_Diplomacy +14_DD +9 _ Escape Artist +7 _Heal +9_ Intimidate +7 _ K Rel/Nob/His/Pla/Loc +8/+6/+5/+5+5 _ Ling +5 _ SoH +7 _ Spellcraft +7_ Stealth +9 _Survival +3 _ Swim +5 _ UMD +8

She is about to put away her light saber when Ryada moves away from the group, she follows and with the 'hole' pointed out she nods to herself, "Good eyes Ryada."

She looks at the structure of the hole and see if she can easily open it more with her light saber without it falling.

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,708 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcanium ~ Where the action happens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.