All over a bit of Drift Rock

Game Master Azih

Current Track:

Xavra

Map:

Istamak Interior Maps.
Istmak

Picture:
Xavra
Tzayl


901 to 950 of 2,416 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

The group moves carefully through the herd, the giant beasts ignore the tiny two legged creatures as they continue to snuffle at the ground. The tree line of the jungle is now very close and you can just make out the stone bridge that is your waypoint a few metrons beyond where the jungle proper begins. The transitional ground between the lowlands and the jungle is marked with increasingly taller vegetation.

Everything seems fine until the group is right in the middle of the herd. Then the crack sound of a sniper rifle firing from far in the distance. Almost simultaneously the giant animal right next to the group rears up trumpeting in what sounds like pain.

And then, pandemonium.

Some of the animals run away, most of them though, come to the aid of their wounded family member. Unfortunately they do this by identifying the source of its pain as the outsiders in their midst. Which is you.

A huge thundering sound is the only warning you have of the massive beasts stampeding towards you. The four of your, and your suddenly very frightened acting robo mule, are not going to be very long for this world unless you get away.

The bridge is pretty close, but seems very very far away.

Stampede!


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 1

"See?" Astrianna says smugly as they navigate through the herd of whatevers. "They're just big softies, they don't care about us. Looks like we didn't need that university cram session after all, because you've got the Ukulam beast whisperer right here." She boasts, pointing a thumb at herself. Was she being serious, or was it all for the camera?

Regardless, the unbearable heat has somehow made Astrianna even more unbearable, as if her body's main cooling mechanism is blowing out constant streams of hot air.

Jumping as the crack of the sniper rifle goes off, the half-elf whips her head around as the beast next to them trumpets in pain. "Snipers?! That was a really s#+@ty sho- Oh gods no. Run! RUN RUN RUN RUN!"

Astrianna bursts into a sprint as the other animals start coming towards them. She keeps checking over her shoulder, noticing her companions in heavier armor are falling behind, "Eject the s*~* out of your damned pants and RUN!" She yells while pulling the flare gun off of her belt.

Holding the dinky and bright orange device in two hands, she clenches her teeth and waits for the others to run past her, aiming directly for the oncoming herd of once-friendly beasts. Just as Prospero passes out of her peripheral vision Astrianna closes her eyes and pulls the trigger, sending a ball of sputtering, white-hot phosphorus directly into the herd.

As soon as she hears the hissing of the flare she turns around and starts running again, a prayer to every known god running off her lips in rapid succession.

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

flare shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Ehh. The shooting was more for flavor for the intimidate anyway.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

Round 1

"Mm yepp! They're quite adorable even! I wonder if we could stop and pet one ..." Leila appreciates seeing the beasts close up. It was a weird serene feeling - like being inside one of those 'nature' trids!

But suddenly it turned into one of those dreadful payday shopping experiences instead. And for once Astri's advice seemed really really good!

"Aaaaah!" the halfling cried out as she tried to drag the Robomule and herself forward along a path where the big critters would have a hard time stomping them. Unfortunately that didn't seem to work out too well ...

Acrobatics!: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 - 1 = 16

Try for Mule!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Round 1

Cueta doesn't need to be told twice. She takes off, long legs beating a path through the tall grass, swerving this way and that as the beasts run by. Following directly behind one, the soldier spies a trampled path of grass ahead, that seems to lead away from the pack, one lonely beast having split from the herd.

"There!" Cueta yells, drawing the curveblade as she moves, and pointing with its blade.

survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

"A sniper! I'm working on the trajectory, trying to find the ..."

"Oh... the other beasts look to be highly agitated. Cueta, should we be worried?"

"Nevermind, I get it. We should be very, very worried."

Prospero-4 starts to back off from the herd, realizing quite soon he'll have no chance outrunning them. He quickly estimates his best chance would be sprinting to the rocks, and use them for cover.

athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


GM Screen:

2d8 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4
1d5 ⇒ 2
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 6) + 6 = 18
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

As the madness resounds around them Leila is able to keep the startled robomule from fleeing in a panic. This distracts her sufficiently from being able to scamper away from the giant beasts however.

Astrianna's flare gun goes very very wide. Her yelling though is sufficiently loud enough to cause the beasts right around the group enough pause and they are able to gain some space to get away from the stampede.

Cueta's survival instincts also allows the group to rush through a space vacated by a fleeing beast.

Prospero-4's strength aids him well as he makes a route for himself over some jagged rocks that the giant beasts are avoiding.

As this is happening one of the beasts blunders into a tree that crashes right onto Cueta. The dust worlder is able to sense it coming though and manages to avoid it. The massive splinters that the crashing tree throws into the air makes the whole situation even more confusing!

Setup: 3 successes out of 12 needed. Rolled Reflex Save and Cueta did very well otherwise there would have been a lot of hurt from falling tree. -1 to Acrobatics, Athletics, and Survival checks though in Phase 2 which begins now. Mule needs wrangling again.


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Blinking, Cueta finds the mule next to her. Taking the reins, Cueta stumbles around the tree and wipes her eyes, trying to clear the dust and pollen that's coated her. Barely, Cueta sees the path stretching out in front of her. "Aye, chomper! Thas way, girl! Follow me!"

survival to handle the mule: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
survival to find a path: 1d20 + 9 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 1 - 1 = 26


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Phase 2

Astrianna claimed to be good at many things, but one thing is was actually good at was yelling.

She was demonstrating this fact with aplomb: she was yelling at her companions, the trees, herself, and of course the pack of stampeding creatures trying to crush them. It was a wonder she could still run so quickly, given she never seemed to take any breaths between yelling.

At some point her laser pistol made and appearance, and she fired off a poorly aimed shot in an effort to scare off their pursurers.

intimidate, DC 20: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 Nope

pistol shot, EAC20: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 nope.

Hmm, can we still assist, GM? If someone could assist Astri on the intimidate we could at least make that one.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

Hmm interesting question. Leila though is more likely to make a full acrobatics check then the DC 10 intimidate... I don't actually think any of is remotely as frightening as Astri!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 1 = 30

"Yes!!!" Leila replied with a quick shout. Now wasn't the time to be dazzled by the Android's logical abilities. Instead she focused on diving towards something that looked like solid cover - more solid then trees at the very least!


I'll allow an Aid Another, but no other action from the Aider on a Phase


GM Screen:
Prospero bot: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Nope
1d3 ⇒ 2
2d5 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
1d4 ⇒ 1
2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
2d20 ⇒ (7, 5) = 12

Cueta's near miss from a lot of pain seems to give her wings. As the splinters clear she guides the robo mule through a gap in the giant beasts caused by the tree.

Astrianna is unable to get the beast in her way to make way as the flare from her gun goes fizzling into the undergrowth.

Prospero is unable to gain separation as well.

Leila though finds another gap to squeeze through.

As the stampeding chase continues one of the beasts raises its trunk and lets out a loud trumpet. Ceuta and Astrianna are closest and the loud piercing sound gives them a headache and makes it hard to concentrate at a time where they really really need to.

3 sonic damage to Cueta and Astrianna. The two also take -2 penalty to skill checks Phase 3

Setup: 5 successes out of 12 needed. Cueta and Astrianna failed Fort Save. Mule is good to go until Phase 5. Phase 3 is a go

Damage/Status Tracker:
Robo Mule: Guided Phase 2, 3, and 4
Astrianna: 3 damage -2 to skill checks
Cueta: 3 damage -2 to skill checks


N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

Phase 3

"I believe I am able to decipher a certain pattern in their movement and rhythm. Moving should be safe, if you can just follow that rhythm."

And to demonstrate his theory, Prospero-4 waits in cover until a couple of the beasts have rushed past him, and them leaps out in the open. There he easily moves to the next boulder, and climbs up to survey the situation.

"See? Easy."

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Phase 3

Astrianna futily clapsher hands over her sensitive elven ears as they're blasted with deadly sonic trumpeting.

"WHAT?" She yells at Prospero, even though they're only a few feet apart.

She at least understood his gesture to follow, and in a move entirely contradictory to his advice, follows directly after he's left.

athletics: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11

The future A-list trid celebrity trips over the branch of a downed tree, rolls under a rampaging four-legged death machine, and pops back up only to run directly into a tree.

SLiding around the edge of the tree she climbs up the boulder Prospero is on, looking at him like he's crazy.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

Wrangle Mule: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Acrobatics!: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 - 1 = 15

If it weren't such a horrible situation, Leila would be laughing. Now she made a mental note to bring it up later and save the chuckle for then. If there was a later. Hopefully!

Seeing as Cueta was momentarily distracted by the LOUD creatures Leila tried to help guide the mule in the right direction. Sadly she couldn't manage both that and get herself out of the way... She would need to practice some multitasking!


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Leila, I think the mule is guided for the next couple of phases, so you could with the kind GM's blessing use that 14 for your acrobatics check!

"Aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh" Cueta yells, covering her ears. These creatures were getting a damn bit annoying. Stumbling forwards, the soldier looks about, having lost the game trail in the chaos. Finding nothing but tall grass, at least the mule stood nearby, idly calm and chewing on a stalk of pampas cane.

survival: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16


GM Mechanics:

1d8 ⇒ 6

I'll allow it if Leila wants to and use that 3 roll in Phase 4. Let me know Leila and I'll retcon.

The sonic induced headache really seems to throw both the human and the half elf off their game while Prospero-4 shows a burst of athleticism that gets him a bit closer to escaping the stampede.

Leila seems a bit torn between either taking care of the mule or scooting ahead.

Either way just as the group seems to be getting a hang of how the animals are behaving they suddenly start to veer in completely unexpected directions as the vegetation grows thicker. Adjusting to it will require some quick thnking!

Setup: 6 successes out of 12 needed (or perhaps 7 based on Leila decision). Using the same tactic as in Phase 3 will result in a -4 to the check due to change in animal behaviour. Phase 4 is a go.

Damage/Status Tracker:
Robo Mule: Guided Phase 3, and 4
Astrianna: 3 damage
Cueta: 3 damage
Global effect: -4 to escape skill check if same as used in Phase 3.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Good thing I listened to Prospero last phase!

Phase 4

The chaotic actions of the herd seem to mystify Astrianna, possibly because she hit her head on the trunk of that tree. "What are they doing?! Why?! None of this makes sense!"

After a brief existential crises, she realizes it doesn't matter and just starts shooting at them with her laser pistol.

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

pewpew: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Garbage.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

If we don't need the herding, might as well take the roll for this round!

"Aaah! Just run!" Leila offers her sage advice as she legs it.

Athletics, saved roll: 3 + 8 = 11


N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

Prospero-4 leaps down from the boulder he escaped the herd just a moment ago. He prepares to sprint according to the pattern he learned earlier, but just when he makes his move the beasts change direction.

"Wait! This is isn't how you should move. Oh, no... The parameters have changed, suddenly!"

But before the android's augmented brain finishes the calculations for the new movement pattern, he finds a score of bewildered animals rushing straight towards him. All he can do is try to throw himself out of the way.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


GM Screen:

1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 4 = 23
1d8 ⇒ 1
3d5 ⇒ (5, 2, 2) = 9
1d3 ⇒ 1
2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
2d20 ⇒ (17, 3) = 20

The initial burst of adrenaline that propelled the group seems to have petered out and they are unable to make almost any progress in getting away from them and into the thick of the forest. Cueta however is able to spot a gap that brings them just a little bit closer to escape.

The beasts trumpet again and, while this time Astrianna is able to shrug off the head splittingly piercing sound, Cueta is unable to and can be seen grabbing her head as the robo mule looks like it's going to start 'panicking' at any moment.

Setup: 8 successes out of 12 needed. Cueta bot rolled quite well on skill check but did not on Fort save. Robo mule is no longer guided and will need wrangling. Phase 5 party up.

Damage/Status Tracker::

Robo Mule: Unguided
Astrianna: 3 damage
Cueta: 6 damage -2 to skill checks Phase 5.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

"Almost there!" Leila calls out to motivate everyone as she tries to help direct the mule. But sadly she can't seem to do both that and dodge in the right direction. "Ahhh! Damn!!"

Wrangle: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 - 1 = 13


N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

After being taken by surprise by the beasts sudden change of movement, Prospero-4 gets back on his feet. Immediately, his exocortex starts working on the complex calculations for detecting the new movement patterns.

He pats off some dust from his clothing, and starts jogging along the beasts, towards the next shelter.

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Phase 5

"Get that robo mule under control! I am NOT paying to have it replaced!" She shouts, definitely helping the situation. Definintely.

Astrianna fires off a few more shots at the wild herd around them, trying to startle them with a combination of inaccurate gunfire and incohereent screeching noises.

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

pewpew: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


GM Screen:

Cueta Wrangle: 1d20 - 2 + 9 ⇒ (11) - 2 + 9 = 18
Cueta Survival: 1d20 - 2 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 2 + 9 - 1 = 17
1d8 ⇒ 4
1d5 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10

While Leila is unable to make headway while also dealing with the mule, Cueta takes its reins and tugs it closer to safety through a gap left by the rampaging animals.

Prospero is able to sprint towards safety, which is helped by the beasts shying away slightly from... whatever Astrianna is doing with her vocal chords.

One of the beasts though reacts to the Astrianna's caterwauls by body checking the half elf in an attempt to ward off the perceived threat. It's massive body slams into the socialite like a furry and very smelly battering ram.

Most of the angered herd is behind the group now and safety seems centimetrons away....


Setup: 11 successes out of 12 needed. Cueta bot rolled just enough on Navigate. Robo mule is guided but will need wrangling again next Phase. It hasn't come up yet but if you fail to Wrangle then 1 will come off your success track if you want to hold on to it to stimulate your group back hanging back to not leave it behind or dragging it forward if you have other successes. Also Astrianna got slammed into. Phase 6 is on.


Damage/Status Tracker
Robo Mule: Guided Phase 5 Needs Wrangling.
Astrianna: 13 damage
Cueta: 6 damage


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Phase 6

Astrianna's incoherent warbling switches to a string of frantic curses as one of the beasts starts to charge her. Unable to move out of the way fast enough, she takes the brunt of its mass and is knocked over, tumbling several feet along the ground.

Picking herself up quickly, the half-elf grabs her crushed hat and stumbles forward. "I know the classical opera of Vercite can be off-putting but that was just rude!" She groans, wrapping one arm around her midsection to stabilze what she was sure was a broken rib.

Astrianna's hot pink laser pistol flashes a line of highly polarized photons directly at the herd, and through sheer skill (definintely skill) manages to shoot one of the beasts directly in the eye!

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27

pewpew: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Alright I'm calling it with that shot. Two successes! Even if the mule doesn't cooperate it can be dragged across the threshold

The final beast in the way of them and safety roars in pain and thunders away.

The trumpet, as loud as the one the sniped animal had made when the madness started, attracts help from the other members of the heard though and the group charges through the sudden opening separating them from the stone bridge. They go over, under, or through the last few tree trunks in their way only to hear them splinter as a third of the heard stays on their heels.

They don't have time to appreciate the artistry of the stonework they sprint over though as one of the enraged animals follows them onto the bridge just a few metrons behind them.

The ancient bridge creaks under the weight of the maddened beast and, just as Cueta manages to pull the robomule across the threshold, it collapses as its supporting struts finally give way as soon as the animal reaches the halfway point. The chasing giant realizes far too late what's happening and with a pitiful trumpeting sound that fades pretty rapidly, falls right down amidst the shattered masonry into the river tributary below.

There is a distant splash. Even at this distance it sounds a bit like the crack of a gun due to the sheer size of the animal.

On the other side a good portion of the rest of the heard roar and stamp their feet for a few minutes before deciding the threat to them has been taken care of and start to wander away.

Gasping with the exertion the group looks around. The stone bridge from Zan's notes crossed the next landmark is a 'Rune Obelisk' and a monument that fits that description is easily spotted, just a few dozen metrons away.


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

"Aaaaahhhhh-huh!?" Leila scurries as fast as she can over the bridge but can't resist turning around when the bridge gives way. Coming to a halt she watches their pursuers fall down into the river. She felt a pang of sadness, the poor thing had only wanted to protect its friends, but also realized that this outcome was probably best for her own health.

"Pew!" the halfling exhales and finds something to sit down on. She hadn't ran like this for a long time! And not ever over such unnaturally uneven terrain. She preferred the normal flat floor of a proper space station every day! "Everyone okay? Well except the little guy who fell into the river ... I hope it can swim! And we didn't really need to come back this way right?"


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Cueta doubles over at the edge of the bridge, gasping, and then pulls herself into the grass. "Allnostro down! There's still a sniper out there, chinney?"

"And yeah," the soldier says, her breath calming even as her adrenaline is still pumping, "Eh'm OK, yeah?"

Unslinging the artillery laser, Cueta stands, hesitantly, and looks towards where she thinks the sniper would have been, taking into account the first beast that was shot.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna scrambles across the bridge, holding her side the entire way. The rumble of the collapsing stone causes her to turn and walk backwards, the half-elf's jaw dropping when the ancient walkway begins to crumble.

"Wooooow." She breathes heavily, momentarily forgetting the pain at the truly awesome sight occuring in front of her. The collapse of an ancient, pre-gap stone bridge after an intense chase scene... all caught on camera!!! This alone was worth at least a billion views on Utoob!

Suddenly feelng very tired, Astrianna falls to her knees, sweat dripping off her her nose like a leaky pipe. She cranes her head up to catch sight of the Obelisk, staring at it for a few seconds to make sure her LifeCorder got a good shot.

"I'm already down!" She snaps at Cueta. "I don't think I could stand up if I wanted to. Who has some water?"


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

"Good point!" Leila exclaims and hits the ground at Cueta's reminder. It would be kind of anti-climatic to get shot now. And anytime else really but especially now!

The halfling starts to fiddle with her own rifle to try and help the soldier figure out where the other sniper were. And, with a bit of luck, let them send a bullet back!

"Hmh there's spare water on the Mule! Oh! Maybe it would be for the best if we got it to duck too?"


Cueta can't see any sign of the sniper. Based on where they were, at the edge of the lowlands, and where they are now, beyond the start of the treeline, she thinks it's unlikely for the sniper to have line of sight on them while being anywhere close to where they had been when they took the first shot.

Her own view of where she judged the sniper to have been is blocked by a stand of really really large trees. She has to crane her neck up to see the tops of then. Crazily enough these seem short compared to the wall of gigantic trees deeper into the jungle. Not only do those seem as tall as canyon walls but they grow thicker than weeds to boot! Madness.

Also everything smells like the moss that has to be cleaned out of the water traps on her homeworld except if it somehow grew to cover an entire plant; it's pungent and rich and alien.

It's all equally alien in a different way to Leila and Prospero-4. The sweltering heat and humidity of this place is *not* climate controlled and it is *not* built to a humanoid scale.

For Astrianna on the other hand, this is exactly what she expected. Her homeworld's a mudball after all; The Muddiest Ball in all the Pact Worlds in fact. And they were heading deep into the muddiest part of it..


GM Screen:

Per: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Per: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Per: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Per: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Before they head into the trees though, there is Halukeem Zan's Rune Obelisk. The area surrounding it is uneven, and soil deposition along with plant growth have covered most of the ancient building foundations that seem to have surrounded the site. Even so, the stubborn trees that grow sparsely have displaced many stones with their roots, leaving carved blocks scattered haphazardly around the area.

Astrianna, Ceuta, and Prospero-4 note the stones are smoothed and worked in a way consistent with masonry and wouldn't have naturally been that way. The three also note that the trees around here are laden with blue-striped orange fruit that is ripe and gives the humid air just a bit of sharp citrusy tang.

Liela though sees none of this as she is too busy goggling at the small scampering four legged beasts in the trees that are watching the group as it gets closer to the Rune Obelisk itself. They are a pinkish red with blue stripes, bat like ears, a red skull like face, and they glide from tree to tree on wing like membranes that stretch from their forearms to their rib-cage. Lastly they have a very long tail tipped with a wicked looking spike.

Small beasts

They seem to consider the area around the Obelisk their territory and start to call out with a warbling kau-kar-eee-kee sound. This seems to be a warning and soon enough the group starts to be pelted with tiny rocks and fruit and some of the braver animals start to scamper close to try and touch one of you. The robomule in fact seems to be a favored target and any animal that manage to swipe at the mule is rewarded with screeches of delight from the rest of their troop.

Since the trees are sparse right next to the Obelisk the animals aren't directly in your path though they do seem to get more and more excited the closer you get to the Obelisk.

Astrianna or DC Life 11:
These are Kaukarikis, named after the distinctive sound they make. They are mischevious territorial tricksters that rely on their mobility and troop behaviour to stay one step ahead of predators. Their agility also makes them bold and their love of shiny baubles makes them very persistent pests

Astrianna:
Ugh. Kaukarikis! They are voracious vermin and a plague near your families wine estates. There's a regular bounty placed on them by the winery owners to keep the grapes safe, especially around the time they ripen. Killing them drives them off bu they just keep on coming back. There's horror stories of abandoned farms becoming infested breeding grounds for the tiny terrors.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

"UGH!" While a normal sound from Astrianna, this time the guttural utterance seemed like it held the weight of pure hatred behind it.

"Pukkin Kaurikikis." She says loud enough for the little beasts to hear, hoping that some of Cueta's rough-and-tumble attitude would be conveyed by using her vocabulary. "What, can't find a dumpster to raid so you came to harass us instead?!" The screaming match between the Kaurikikis and Astrianna is intense, with neither giving ground. "Don't get your guard down, they're really good at working together." Is said softer, not wanting the little tricksters to know that she knows.

One of the flying vermin nearly hits her with a fruit, and in the middle of dodging it she trips over a bit of uneven masonry, banging up her knee. "Aauuugh! I'm going to kill you little s+$$s! I'LL TURN IN YOUR TAILS, TEN TO A CREDIT, THEN SPEND THE MONEY ON MORE AMMO! I'LL BURN YOUR NESTS WITH YOUR BABIES STILL IN IT! She yells before scrambling back up, lest a stone hit her.

Limping behind everyone, the vlogger seems to be in poor shape. "Can we hurry up to the momunment? Once we're there I need to take a rest, running away from giant pissed off trumpets with legs really sapped my energy."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

Life Science!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

"Yeah! They're definitely cute!" Leila grins. This was a lot better then any zoo. Here the animals tried to pet you! And, possibly, steal your stuff. Though that happened in most zoos too - only it wasn't adorable critters doing it.

"Don't worry Astri - I'll distract them!" Leila slung back her rifle, seeing as the sniper was no longer the major threat. Then she ejected a round from her pistol and polished it (in her mind at least) on her not so pristine sleeve. "They like shinies right?"

"Koo-koo-koo!" the halfling tried to mimic the cries but in a softer tone and held aloft the shiny bullet as her peace offering.

Worth a shot: 1d20 ⇒ 6

It was good that they had these critters around - now the halfling couldn't be bothered to think about how tired and hot she was!


GM Screen:
1d20 ⇒ 2

The Kaurikikis seem to enjoy this turn of events, while some of them enthusiastically engage in a full on screaming match with Astrianna, another snatches the proferred bullet away from Liela and carries it back triumphantly to its tribe, holding it up like a hard won trophy.

Other Kakurakis start eyeing up the halfling and it doesn't take much street smarts to realize that she's been identified as an easy mark.


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

The trees were bad enough, what with them being so tall and all, not the least bit like the stunted (and rare) mesquite and junipers of Cueta's own world. But the trees' denizens, they were even worse. The cacophony, the mob mentality that these Karikikis displayed brought a sudden and vivid memory to Cueta's mind.

The general stores of the 9 were some of the few places - other than the occasional drift saloon - where food could be found in any great amount. Most of it was imported, and there wasn't much fresh of course, and what was fresh was expensive. Which meant, more often than not, that food was thrown away once rot had set in, rather than purchased by the mostly poor populace of Cueta's homeworld.

And that attracted the Grease-tailed Grackles, by the hundreds, and sometimes even thousands.

The birds sat upon rooftops, and strung across streets atop infolines, clacking and squawking, little more than winged rats. Together in great flocks, had even been known to lift the heavy lids of the store dumpsters to get at what rotting treasure lie underneath.

And, desperate as anything else on the 9, they could be dangerous. Locals learned to only pitch foodstuffs late at night, when the birds slept, less they be attacked before they even got to their dumpsters and midden heaps.

These Karikikis exhibited similar, and disturbing behavior.

"No!" Cueta yelled, but too late, for the creatures had already picked Leila out as an easy mark. Stepping in front of the halfling, Cueta bellowed, as loud and fearsome as she could, and kept bellowing, hoping to scatter the creatures before the group was descended upon.

Alas, not used to the humid air, Cueta's voice cracked, and coughing, she doubled over, less threat than entertainment.

Using Survival to try and intimidate the creatures if possible.

survival to influence Kikis: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
SOTLY: 1d100 ⇒ 49


Both Astrianna and Liela know one extra thing about Kaukarikis. Let me know what you want to know

GM Screen:

Astrianna Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Cueta Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Liela Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Prospero Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Astrianna Per: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Cueta Per: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Liela Per: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Prospero Per: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Social skills prove ineffective as the Kaukarikis sense weakness. Four of the largest of the tribe glide and scamper towards the group with their backs arched high as the volume of screeching from the rest of their fellows increases in volume.

The four advance with their spear tipped tails waving stiffly in their hands as they hiss and holler a challenge.

It's a fight.

Round One, the enemies lost initiative so group is up.

Liela, still not quite understanding that they weren't all just being friendly notices that one of the Kaukirikis coming towards them had quickly stashed something in the trunk of a tree before heading towards them.

Edit: Forgot setup. You guys are about 50 metrons away from the Obelisk and 6 metrons away from the advancing Kaukirikis. There's large fallen tree trunks and moss covered ancient stone foundations one move action away that you can use for cover if you wish


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

"Aww..." the halfling looks disappointed. Both at the reaction of the Kau's and by the fact that no-one else in the party seemed to like them.

But maybe giving things away wasn't the way to go? They were positively looking like a gaggle of elderly halflings at a 70%+ off sale. Bold and out for more!

"Hmm. Maybe another approach? I'm not sure if they dare stay away from the trees, so ... We can use the time examining the obelisk figuring out new ways to befriend them!"

Edit: "Scratch that! Looks like they want MORE BULLETS!" The halfling frowned at took half a step back. "I'm sure we can give them MORE BULLETS if they really want! Why must all the damn critters be so hostile?!"


Status:
Monster ID Modifiers:
Culture +20, Engineering +21, Life Science +20, Mysticism +16, Physical Science +20. Include Alien Archive bonus! +2 vs Items
| Sp 28/56 Hp 44/44 | Rp 8/8 | EAC 22 KAC 22 | Fort +7; Ref +13; Will +8; +4 vs Fear, +2 vs Emotion | Evasion, Uncanny Agility | Init +7 | Per +14; Trap Spotter |

Round 1!

I'll take their AC please. So we can (hopefully) pick appropriate weaponry!

Leila hops behind a sturdy rock just in case she has greatly underestimated the fruit throwing proficiency of these critters. From this safe-ish haven she then pops up at takes a sneaky shot at the closest beast!

Trick!: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Damage?: 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (3) = 6 Arc or bullet pistol as appropriate!


EAC 11; KAC 13. Could you put the DC of your trick attack in the attack somewhere please? Will make it easier on me :)


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 1

Astrianna catches Leila and Cueta's shenanigans with a tired chuckle, already thinking of some kind of silly music that would overlay very nicely. "Oh relax Cueta, Kaurikikis are all kauri and no kiki, they're more likely to choke to death on a discarded protein bar than- aw s#+*." Her tired voice stops mid sentence as their biggest members start advancing forward.

Running for cover behind Leila, she pulls a grenade from her belt. "I really don't have the patience for this." She states dryly, pulling a grenade off her belt, pressing the primer with her thumb."You want a shiny? Here's your f*%*ing shiny!" The half-elf yells, lobbing the grenade directly into the advancing monkeys.

Move action: Drew grenade and move into cover.

Standard action: Toss grenade into highest density of monkeys possible.

Grenade throw AC 5, 2 range increment: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 4 = 10

Grenade damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

In the future information such as the enemies' relative position to each other would be helpful. Astri's frag grenades are 3 metron splash and her flame pistol is a 4 metron line, and I'd like to maximize hits considering how Astri is sucko butto in combat. As for the extra bit of knowledge, what's their lowest save score?


Fair enough They're in a pretty tight group right now so you can get any three of the four you wish with a three metron spread. I'll assume lead monkey gets it. They're not going to be lined up though once the battle starts

Lowest Save is Will at +1


1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

"I think you might have made a behavioural misjudgment, Leila, giving them the bullet. I suggest all the bullets we give them in future are propelled from gun muzzles."

It's hot, really hot and humid. They've just barely escaped a stampede by strange alien beasts. And now some monkeys are picking up a fight. Prospero-4 groans. This jungle has proved to be just so annoying place as he imagined.

But it cannot be helped - the fight is on. Perhaps killing the alpha monkey would discourage the others from fighting further. The android sprints to the cover, drawing his laser rifle.

Laser rifle: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Cueta didn't need to speak kaukariki to know there was a fight coming on - fast. "Get cover!" she yelled, even as she moved towards the pack, drawing the curveblade as she went.

It was an elegant weapon, not at all like the doshko, which relied on pure brute force to inflict as much pain as possible. This was of finer design, and didn't put the attacker off balance with every swing. Still, as she lashed out with the curveblade Cueta suspected the cut would be deep. With a slice and spew of blood, the soldier drew the sword across the chest of the closest Kiki. Cueta smiled; ultraviolence at its finest.

attack KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


GM Screen:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23
1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23
2d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8
2d20 ⇒ (19, 11) = 30

The lead kaukariki falls as Leila and Prospero-4 shoot it from cover while Astrianna's grenade envelopes it and two of its buddies in an explosion of fire.

Cueta moves in as the fire of the grenade dissapates and is rewarded with a spurt of blood on the second closest attacker.

The remaining animals react with fury and converge on the closest target, which is the human woman.

The hurt Kaukaraki's attempt at a counter attack is weak but the two others surround Cueta on both sides. Cueta gets in an extra swipe on one of them as it closes in. She knows the swing of the blade is true but the damned beast scampers underneath the attack, screeching in triumph at having outwitted the human.

This seems to bolster their morale and their lashing tails sting Cueta. One on her right thigh, the other on her left ribcage.
Cueta takes 8 damage

This is met with howls of approval from the audience in the trees.

Setup: One is dead. Cueta has the remaining three on her, one in front of her and one to the left and one to the right. One is really hurt, one is mildly hurt, one is unhurt. The one that is very hurt has soft cover to ranged attacks from Cueta's body, the other two have no cover. The back line of Prospero, Leila, and Astrianna are about 8 metrons away from the melee as they fell back to cover. Round two party up.

Damage Tracker
Kakuriki 1: Dead from grenades and pew pew
Kakuriki 2: 13 damage - soft cover from ranged attacks
Kakuriki 3: 6 damage
Kakuriki 4: 0 damage
Cueta: 8 damage, flanked by two.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 2

"Oh yeah." Astrianna moans, watching the chaos from over the cover. "You have no idea how catharic this is. I watched these furry thieves destroy so much property on the estate."

Jumping up, she cups her mouth and yells at Cueta. "Finish that one off! Make an example of them! They've had this coming for centuries!"

Move Action: Get 'em on Kakuriki, +1 to attack.

Standard Action: Inspiring boost to Cueta, 9 stamina healed! Which is all her damage!


Which Kaukiri Astrinna? 2, 3, or 4?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

It was supposed to be 2, but I must have either forgot to put the number or it got deleted.


N Android Mechanic 8 | HP:52/52 SP: 64/64 +tmp 10/10 | RP: 8/8 | EAC 21, KAC 23 EAC 21, KAC 24 | F: +8, R: +13, W: +6 (+2 vs disease, mind-affecting effects, poison, and sleep) | Init: +11 | Perc: +15, darkvision 12 mt. | Speed 30ft | Memory module: 1/1 | Current battery plasma: 28/40, street: 30/40 Active conditions:

"It seems I've underestimated their fighting spirit. Nonetheless, the alpha monkey is dead, and we'll just need to clear up the rest."

Prospero-4 had hoped the monkeys would have fled and so avoided their needless deaths. He knows Cueta is very lethal with her blades, but the monkeys can do some hurt as well. So to take some pressure off from the woman from the past, the android starts shooting the assaulting monkeys.

Laser rifle, full attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 4 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
crit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Laser rifle, full attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 4 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


N Female Human Soldier 1 / Mystic 7 | HP: 47/53 | STAM: 60/60 | EAC: 23 KAC: 25 | F:+5, R:+5, W:+11 | Init: +7 | Perc: +17, SM: +15 | Speed 6 met | Spells: 1st: 0/5 2nd: 2/4 3rd: 3/3 Resolve: 1/8 Healing Touch: 1/2 Ammo: 20/20 | Active conditions:

Cueta grunts as the Kikis' stingers lash out, and worry flickers across her face as she's surrounded.

"Aye, they're right bastard pukkers, yeah? Eh can see why tuyo hates em!"

Bolstered by Astri's words, Cueta grips the curveblade tight and lashes out with two quick strikes. Time to kick ass.

curveblade, full attack #2, get 'em KAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 11
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

curveblade, full attack #2, get 'em KAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 16
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

901 to 950 of 2,416 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / All over a bit of Drift Rock All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.