A Wish Upon a Shattered Star

Game Master Dragoncat

Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done

Current Date: Starday, 15th of Sarenith, 4714 AR

Curse of the Lady's Light Loot Sheet!
Loot!

Seugathi Ambush!


4,551 to 4,600 of 6,193 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Azura says to Embyr, "All we really need to do is set up the campsite... so that it'll be cozy when Saersha, Ada, and Zev return. Fortunately the cave takes care of shelter so we just have to get out all the bedrolls and decide on what we're having for dinner. Probably nuts and jerked meats again."

She takes the opportunity to doff her pack and, with Ryn's assistance, start sorting through things to set up a cozy area to sleep - at least, as cozy as one can get in a cave with the smell of lizard strong within it.

Once she's done arranging bedrolls and supplies she sits down and takes out a brush to start brushing out her long golden hair.

"So, Embyr, given any thought to your future after all of this business with the Sihedron is over? Planning to stay on with Saersha, or maybe go in a different direction?"


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 6 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +15 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 52/52 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +9 +2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

Ada moves up to the indicated lizard folk. "I'm afraid I can only help one of you today. I can help the other tomorrow." She glances to make sure Zev is close by, and reaches out to cast Lesser Restoration on the brown lizard.

As her spell washes over the lizard she gives him a smile. "There you should be feeling better now." She backs away from him and turns to Ucutzi. "I've done what I can today. Once I rest and commune with the spirits, I can help these other two tomorrow."

"Do you have any ideas of what we might find in the tower? It appears the Grey Maidens will be waiting for us, but what else might be there I wonder." She rubs her arms with nervousness.

Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 3


HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +8(12) R: +2(4) W: +5(9) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 16/16 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +8, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +6, Perception +12(16), Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +9, Survival +10

Zev’s head tilts back and forth from side to side, curious what aid Ada would be able to give, and if it would help.


I'm back! Thank you for your patience!

Healing Trip

The brown lizardfolk reaches out for Ada's hand as she moves to heal him, and once she's finished, his eyes glaze over in relief. He abruptly shakes his head and backs away from the healer, looking... embarrassed?

"The Lake Claws have seen strange creatures lurking in the mist... things that must have come from the Realms Beyond. I do not know if the Sun-Eaters have called them or not." Ucutzi explains. "Beyond that, I cannot say--I have never ventured near the tower myself."
----------------------
Camp

Embyr looks at Azura, then back at where Saersha and Arthak are conversing. "...I don't know."

"I mean, staying with Saersha sounds..." She gives a shy smile and bites her lip. "...unbelievably enticing, but..."

Her smile fades. "...I don't know if she really sees me as being more than her 'pet'."
----------------------
Saersha

Arthak listens attentively to your explanation of Magnimar.

"Warchief Vuhazk says that warm-bloods have little to offer the Lake Claws. That their way of life encourages laziness and weakness." He looks you up and down again before glancing over at the camp. "Yet you have braved the mists to come here..."

"What of you? You dress like the Green Witch, but are more..."


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

To Embyr, w/Ryn and Ulfr at the cave campsite

Azura continues brushing her hair and says to Embyr, "Pet is also a term of affection, of course. But I understand. It can feel like she's... just using you for her gratification. And in a way she is - her magic comes from that, at least partially."

Looking back at Embyr she says, "But while I wouldn't say I know Saersha that well, I think I can say that there is a great difference to her between a plaything and a companion. Saersha has any number of playthings that she'll visit once for the amusement or the power before moving on, but look around - there aren't that many of us who get to be part of her life every day."

"Now I'm not saying you should just submit to her all the time, unless you like doing that," continues the busty bard. "Perhaps occasionally it's worth raising issues of your own autonomy so that you can feel like you have more of a say in your own life and your own direction. That will certainly tell you what Saersha really feels about you, depending on how she responds."

"Whatever happens, I'll be happy to help if I can." Azura flashes one of her dazzling smiles, then puts back her hair brush and starts puttering around with the arrangement of light sources. Going through the dry rations for the day, she takes out a wrapped bundle of nuts, shifts it back and forth in her hands, then puts it down by one of the glowing lights. "Hmm... if we did have a small fire we could warm up some food. Unnecessary though, I suppose." She takes an empty-wash bowl out of her pack as well and sets it to one side, then checks her waterskin. "And we'll probably need to get fresh water while we're out here."


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Ulfr, who has been mainly seeing to the heavier lifting, says, The Lizardmen will know. Let me see. I'll take care of it. He gathers the water before consolidating the skins and going off to refill the empty ones, using gestures and such to communicate.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

With Embyr and Ryn in the camp cave

"Oh, thanks, Ulfr!" says Azura, gladly passing her waterskin to the skald. "Embyr, if you don't mind, could you help me get this armor off? I think it's pretty clear that we're expecting to spend at least a little time here, so I'd rather not wear an extra twenty-five pounds of metal if I don't have to. Not all of us are as strong as Ulfr and Ryn!"


female human wizard (lust mage) 8| HP 45/45 | AC 13, T 12, F 11 | F +3, R +4, W +5 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per -1 | dazing touch (8/8), Irresistable Demand (8/8 rnds) (dc 21); Effects:

Saersha listened intently to Arthak as he spoke to her. What he expressed was not unusual for small rural communities, especially ones like this one that were so isolated. "What your chief says about warm-bloods is not entirely inaccurate Many can be lazy in the cities but in the rural communities that isn't the case. We are different from you, quite a bit different, and what works for us won't always work for you."

Saersha smiled slightly and then said, "I'm sure that, if your Chief knew me and my background, he'd likely feel I was the exact sort that he describes. I come from wealth and privilege that has been in my family for generations. And I am weak, physically, but in the tradition of the weak I find ways to compensate. In my case my family is an uninterrupted line of wizards going back to before the Darkness occurred."

Shifting topic Saersha moved a bit closer to the lizardman Arthak and said, "Yes, we are braving the dangers of the swamp because we need to. There are forces at play and they revolve around the ruins of the ancient Runelords. There are those after their power and it is up to us to make sure the wrong people don't get access to them."

Saersha had moved even closer to Arthak while they spoke and now stood quite close in front of him. "You are quite observant to recognize that I am similar to the Green Witch. Our clothing may be similar, and we are both spell casters, but that is where our similarities end. The Green Witch is exactly what you called her but me?" She reached out to place the flat of her hand against Arthak's chest, "I am a type of wizard called a Thassilonian Lust Mage."


Camp

Embyr moves to assist Azura in taking her armor off. "Gotcha."

She starts to unbuckle the aasimar's armor, her hands starting to shake as she does. "...oh, my..."

She blushes.
-----------------
Ulfr

One of the lizardfolk he flags down tilts his grey-scaled head at the half-orc's waterskins. "You need water?" He replies, his Common decidedly broken.
-----------------
Saersha

Arthak is quite attentive as you continue. When you step up to him and put your hand on his chest, he looks down at your hand with a quizzical tilt of his head.

"...and, that differs from the Green Witch how?" He asks, his voice starting to deepen. His clawed hand comes up and clasps yours--and you can feel his strength.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Splitting the Party: Professional Grade
Ulfr nods sloshes the mostly empty waterskins.


Ulfr

The grey-scaled lizardman nods. "This way. Water."

He leads you down a side tunnel to what looks like a briskly-flowing stream of water.


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Ulfr nods his thanks and dutifully refills the skins. Then heads back. He wonders a little why he doesn't feel more on edge. Then shrugs it off. Still, a little piece of him starts watching the corners.


Ryn MeroFemale Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 8 |HP: 77/77 | AC:22, T 14, FF 19 | Fort: +8 Ref:+8 Will:+3 |CMB +12, CMD 29 | Init+3 | Perc +10 | Martial Flex 7/day Used: 1

Finishing with setting up camp and getting the layout of the cave memorized, Ryn can't help the grin that slips across her lips at Embyr's flustered moment. Azura tended to have that effect on people, especially up close, and few people really grasped just how much her armor managed to contain her generous assets.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Camp

Embyr glances over at Ryn and her blush intensifies.

She refocuses on getting Azura out of her armor.

DC 15 Perception:
You can hear her whisper "Lucky..." under her breath.


female human wizard (lust mage) 8| HP 45/45 | AC 13, T 12, F 11 | F +3, R +4, W +5 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per -1 | dazing touch (8/8), Irresistable Demand (8/8 rnds) (dc 21); Effects:

Saersha could feel the strength behind the lizardman's grip and knew that he could easily hurt her badly if she wasn't careful. Still, that lent this whole thing a rather titillating amount of excitement. "There are many differences Arthak, a witch gains her power from a pact with an otherworldly entity, were as a wizard learns her's by studying and practice. The kinds of spells we can cast are very different as well. Witches are more in line with nature, using magic not so dissimilar from druids though they have many spells in common with wizards as well."

Saersha moved closer still, closing the gap between herself and Arthak, until she was nearly pressed against him. She looked up into his eyes and said, "What makes a Lust Mage different from a regular wizard is the kinds of magic we work." She closed the rest of the distance trapping their hands between their bodies as she continued, "We specialize in enchantments, we enjoys illusions," she looked up into his eyes then and said, "and we embrace desire."


Saersha

Arthak lets out a primal growl. His tongue flicks out and tickles your nose, but he makes no move to push you away.

"Embrace desire... how?"


female human wizard (lust mage) 8| HP 45/45 | AC 13, T 12, F 11 | F +3, R +4, W +5 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per -1 | dazing touch (8/8), Irresistable Demand (8/8 rnds) (dc 21); Effects:

Saersha recognized the kind of primal growl that Arthak made. It was impossible to mistake it for anything else for one such as her. Was she about to use his befuddled state against him? Maybe, but she suspected the magic wouldn't make him do anything he wasn't otherwise willing to, that was how most enchantments worked after all.

Saersha's other hand slid down between them to brush against Arthak's crotch ever so slightly. Still meeting his eyes she said, "Why don't we go somewhere more...private and I will demonstrate exactly what I mean for you Arthak."


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Ulfr arrives back at camp as Embyr finishes helping Azura with her armor. He catches sight of her and involuntarily coughs a little, but tries to hide it behind clearing his throat. He was usually into more muscular women, like Ryn come to think of it, but he would be lying if Azura's proportions didn't catch him off guard occasionally.
I got the water. I'll fill them again before we leave.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Saersha

Arthak growls again and moves to scoop you off your feet...

Private messaging?


Camp

Embyr jumps when Ulfr makes his presence known. "EEK!"

"Oh... um, that's--that's good to hear." The rogue chuckles, still blushing. "Didn't hear you come in--too distracted..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Ulfr chucles, Ya. She can have that effect on people.


Camp

"Oh, uh, I-I didn't say--you--"

Embyr sputters in sheer embarrassment.


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

You're right. I assumed. But you just confirmed my assumption. Besides, there's very few reasons one would become that distracted whilst helping Azura. I happened to guess the right one. He gives the embarrassed rogue a smile.


female human wizard (lust mage) 8| HP 45/45 | AC 13, T 12, F 11 | F +3, R +4, W +5 | CMB +3, CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per -1 | dazing touch (8/8), Irresistable Demand (8/8 rnds) (dc 21); Effects:

Yep.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

With Embyr's help, Azura leans forward and manages to get her chain shirt off over her head, which is the major difficulty of the operation; after that it's just a matter of unbuckling her leather greaves. She sits back up, chuckles and says to Embyr, "Don't get so flustered, I'm not taking off my gambeson right this instant. It just really helps to have an extra pair of hands to get the mail shirt to roll off over my shoulders like that. Also to keep it from getting bunched up and stuck."

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

"So, ha-ha, now that we're all done talking obliquely about my breasts, who wants some food? I could use a little bite to eat after the hiking. Ryn, dear? I could maybe soften up some dried fish in boiling water, or we can just have some dried nuts with biscuits and a bit of cheese... we have a little variety. All dried or jerked, but better than just endless pemmican and hardtack."

She thinks for a moment and then adds, "I guess get in your jokes now about salty nuts and jerking meat."

Throughout this she seems quite matter-of-fact, not in the least offended or upset.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Ulfr chuckles. At least the innuendo is flying both ways. I was beginning to feel left out!


Camp

"...I don't know any meat jokes." Embyr lamely offers.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

"Oh come on!" says Azura. "They're easy, like me. Maybe..."

She holds up a piece of jerked meat and takes a comically fake-serious upright pose while still kneeling on her bedroll.

"I can't wait to put your meat in my mouth!"
"This meat is pretty stiff!"
"This meat is pretty long, I don't know if I can fit the whole thing in one go."
"I think I might just start with a taste."
"Let me get my hands on some of that meat."
"Mmm. Salty."
"I think I'll just take the tip."
"Oops! You got your meat between my boobs!"
"I think I'll take two slabs of meat."

She tilts her head and giggles and says, "See? It's that simple!"


Camp

"...right." A now thoroughly flustered Embyr takes a couple of biscuits and starts eating them in silence.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Azura says genuinely, "Oh, Embyr. I'm sorry if I upset you. That wasn't my intention. I was just trying to be silly. I apologize if I made you embarrassed."


Camp

Embyr seems to loosen up a bit as she looks up at the others.

"It's okay." She shakes her head. "It's just..."

She sighs and puts her biscuits aside. "...I think this is the first time in a while I've been away from Saersha's side."

"Do you have any idea how, um... how intoxicating she is to be around?"


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Azura nods and says, "She has a powerful personality. Not to mention she's very attractive." She glances over at Ryn and pats the bedroll for her lover to sit down next to her, then snakes her arm around the gladiatrix.

"I have my own intoxicant here, of course, but I get your meaning. Plus... she did help lift you up out of a chancy situation. The combination can give you... strong feelings."

"She'll be back," says Azura firmly. "And it's... you know... a chance for you do to your own thing a little bit."

"You're a sweetheart, Embyr, with many opportunities ahead of you."


Camp

Embyr listens attentively to Azura, quietly nodding.

...curiously, her eyes start to tear up.

She unlimbers her backpack and fetches a few things from it--a quill, an inkwell and a sheaf of wrinkled parchment. She smooths it out as best she can.

"...that's-that's kind of you to say, ma'am." She looks up at the group and wipes her eyes. "Do, um, do any of you have something flat for me to write on?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

"Ummm..." Azura says as she leans over to her pack and goes through her remaining gear - a shovel strapped to the back, but with a slightly convex blade that doesn't make it a good writing surface; some vials of perfume and a small satchet of tea leaves; a modest silken-wrapped carrying case of adult toys; several vials of various alchemical substances.

"No, sorry. Are you all right?" says Azura. She steps up and leans forward to dab Embyr's tears away. "Do you need a hug?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Camp

Embyr takes a shaky breath as Azura dabs her tears away. "It's--I realized I haven't written to Mom in a long time. She and the boys are probably worried sick about me."

"And it's taken me this long to realize I miss them."


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

"Awww," says Azura as she kneels down, pushes Embyr's head against her bosom, and gently strokes Embyr's hair. "I think you've been too busy to even catch your breath. Now's a great time to write a letter, and we can have it sent once we get back from the island."


Camp

Embyr seems caught between relief and more embarrassment when Azura hugs her to her bosom, her eyes going wide and her blush briefly returning in full force. It appears that her emotions have settled on relief for the moment, as she returns Azura's embrace with a few tears running down from her eyes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Azura rocks slightly back and forth and hums a gentle tune under her breath, letting Embyr take the time to process her emotions and get herself back onto an even keel after the whirlwind of the last several days of adventure and excitement.

"Ryn, can you believe this poor dear hasn't been able to tell her mother of her adventures? Obviously we'll fix that once we're home."

She lets Embyr cry it out, dampening her gambeson with tears, and finally helps wipe away the tears once more once the sobbing passes. "You're part of our crew now, and Saersha's best companion and lover," she says firmly. "It'll be all right."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Once the girl has callmed down a little, Ulfr calls to her, Hey, here ya go. he holds out his small travelling drum. We got you, Embyr. Take your time. This life... Well it's like nothing else you're likely to do. =


Camp

Embyr eventually pulls away from Azura's bosom, her tears spent and drying on the tissues the beautiful bard provides. When Ulfr holds out his drum for her to use, she takes it with a nod of gratitude.

She smooths out the parchment across the drum's surface and prepares her quill. "I wonder what Cole or Ash would say if they could see me now..."


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Azura nods and then slides back out of the way to let Embyr write her letter. She shuffles back to the bedroll and with a hum and a gesture she dries her gambeson.

"They'd probably be impressed with how much you've accomplished," she says to Embyr, before turning her attention to Ryn and supper.

Ryn:
"I'm going to need to be milked before we go to sleep," she murmurs to Ryn. "Not sure where to do that around here."


Ryn MeroFemale Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 8 |HP: 77/77 | AC:22, T 14, FF 19 | Fort: +8 Ref:+8 Will:+3 |CMB +12, CMD 29 | Init+3 | Perc +10 | Martial Flex 7/day Used: 1

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Yeah, I definitely am. Ryn thinks with a smile as she hears Embyr whisper to herself.

As the innuendo goes flying back and forth, culminating in Azura’s impromptu performance, she laughs, until she notices Embyr’s upset state. Going to sit beside Azura on the bedroll.

She listens quietly as Embyr lets it all out, understanding that she must be overwhelmed with the confusing tangle of emotions. ”Yeah, you’re one of us now, and we’re all here for you, Embyr. No matter what else, you were strong enough that when faced with a decision, you chose to walk away from what was left of the Tower Girls. Don’t ever sell yourself short, you’re pretty special, and I’m sure that’s one of the things Saersha both appreciates and enjoys about having you with her.”

She continues preparing the group’s meal with the available supplies as her lover comes back over to where she sits.

Azura:
”Hmm..yeah. Maybe we can find some little alcove somewhere…or ask if there’s a cavern with a pool somewhere. “ Ryn answers softly ”If Saersha’s up to what I think she’s up to, maybe she can recommend a spot when she comes back.” she says with a soft chuckle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

Ryn:
"Yeah, though she is probably busy with a partner... and I don't really want or need lizard help for this. Heck, they probably have no context for this particularly mammalian phenomenon."

"A cavern with a pool is a good idea though. Or running water of any kind."

"Hey Ulfr! When you got the waterskins refilled, did the lizardfolk have a pool, or a stream, or... ?" Azura asks.


There is a pool with water in the worship cavern.


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

There's a pool that way. Two rights, then second opening on the left.


Ryn MeroFemale Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 8 |HP: 77/77 | AC:22, T 14, FF 19 | Fort: +8 Ref:+8 Will:+3 |CMB +12, CMD 29 | Init+3 | Perc +10 | Martial Flex 7/day Used: 1

Azura:
"That'll work!"


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

"Is the pool running water or still?" Azura asks as a follow-up.


AC 18[17], T 12[11], FF 16[15]; hp 40/40[54]; F +10[12], R +5, W +7[10]; CMD 16[17]; Init +6; Perception +12(14) Raging Song 21/21

Yes.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 8 | 43/51 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +3 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14, Sense Motive +13 | Bardic Performance 23/23 rounds | Channel Energy 2/2 | Bard Spells: 1st—6/6 2nd—3/5 3rd—3/3

"Um... how can it be running water AND also standing water at the same time?"


The worship cavern's pool is still, the one Ulfr was led to was a running stream.

4,551 to 4,600 of 6,193 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Star, Shattered Kingdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.