A Wish Upon a Shattered Star

Game Master Dragoncat

Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done

Current Date: Wealday, 12th of Sarenith, 4714 AR

Loot!

MAP

The Crow's Depths!

The Crow: Floor 1, Part 2

The Crow's Catacombs!

The Crow's Dungeon!


1,451 to 1,500 of 3,096 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

Ada twists out of the way when the wiry guy gets thrown across the pit. She sticks out a foot to trip him, and follows up with a foot in his bum as he flies into the wall of the pit.


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Okay, so that one went over my head, but yeah, I think finishing our meal's a good idea." Ryn says with a smile. "Besides I'm pretty sure they've got this in the bag,"


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"A post-show event or something," Azura explains as she backs away from the ring. "This is pretty new to me. I don't know if they're supposed to fight, then the winners fight each other, or do a dance routine, or... something else." She tugs gently at her bodice to straighten it after leaning against the rails, then heads back toward the dinner table. "Ada and Ulf can come join us for dessert if they need their bruises treated, too. That was pretty exciting!"

As Azura and Ryn make their way back to their meals, Azura notes thoughtfully, "So you've done that kind of thing as a career for... years now? I mean, I intellectually know about the fighting pits, but actually seeing it is new. Wow. You really put your body and your skills on the line."


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Yeah...I guess so." Ryn says with a bit of a shrug. "I mean at first I did it because it was a way to get my family out of debt. Between winning and betting on myself, but by the time, I'd won enough to completely get my parent's inn back I sorta realized I really enjoyed it."


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"What part did you enjoy?" asks Azura as she slides carefully along the bench seats back to her place at the table. "Winning? The challenge? The rush of just being in a fight?"


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"The winning was exciting, but it's the challenge, and the rush of the fight that get me going. It's why I enjoy being a Pathfinder. I get to challenge myself in ways that are equally intense, and there's more than enough combat to give me that rush. The added bonuses of doing something more worthwhile.....and meeting amazing people." Ryn says with a grin as she sits beside Azura.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"The excitement, then. Though..." she sits down, then taps her lips a few times with one finger as her brow furrows in thought. "You dance for another reason that you fight - not because of the excitement - because of the enjoyment of the technical proficiency. Of executing something perfectly in a form that is beautiful or functional in the best possible way." She says this uncannily, as if reading people is second nature.


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Mhmmm....and because of the way it makes me feel. When I dance it isn't about how strong I am or how much harm I can cause, but about expressing the beauty and passion inside. A totally different kind of exhilaration." she looks at Azura, cocking her head to the side. "Have you always been this good at reading people?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"It's a learned trait," she says. "When you're... like me... people always want something from you. Some of them are powerful, or get angry if they don't get what they want. So you have to learn to understand people... to spot the dangerous ones coming, to know how to disarm the ones who aren't violent at first but could become a problem, and to figure out the ones who want to manipulate you."

She brightens noticeably and says, "But the good part is, you also learn to spot the good ones, the ones you can trust, the ones who have their own drives and desires but are willing to accept you as just you without making demands or getting all bent out of shape when you turn out not to be the person they wanted you to be."

"And I'm not just talking about the creepers who come after me because of my appearance," she adds quickly, before Ryn can interject. "People like my grandmother, who had all these plans for me. I had to figure out her expectations and her disapproval and learn how to read her and how to get out from a family that wanted me to be someone I'm not."

She puts her elbows on the table and folds her hands together and says, "So I learned to spot good ones like you! Someone might think you're a fearsome warrior and be afraid of you. Or decide they have to 'master' you and demand your attentions - probably getting a hard punch in the nose for that mistake. But you're someone who pursues excellence, and strives for living at that peak of your abilities. You challenge yourself so that you can survive anything and come out ahead. And you know who you are, you don't let it get in the way of being a woman and being someone who loves beauty and relishes emotional connections and cares about family. It's right there," Azura says, pointing, "in the way you take care of your hair so that it's shiny and soft and not just a short rat's nest of a pit-brawler; in the way you work with your hands but you still have delicate precision and you listen when people talk. You're a fighter because that's who you are comfortable being, you're a woman because that's the image you choose for yourself, and none of those rely on demanding anything of anyone else."


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Just then a roar erupts from the crowd! The giant has broken Ulfr's combo! The man's superior reach and height come into full play and he batters Ulfr to his knees in just a few blows. Ulfr holds his defense in spite of the punishing barrage and screams something in orc, a battle cry that surges through Ada like the drums had earlier! The giant lays blows into Ulfr like an ape bashing an upstart rival, but still he holds!

Raging song via preform: oratory. Go get 'im, Ada!


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Ohh! We left too soon!"


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

The crowd goes nuts! People scream, bang on tables and stomp their feet on the wooden floor, egging their chosen champion on!


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

About to respond, Ryn looks back toward the ring. "OOhh I've heard him do that before......It's about to be over any second now, and decisively so!" she says standing. "If you want to get back ringside I can clear us a path."


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"No, it's all right, but I hope they come up here and join us after they're done shaking hands and... whatever they do," says Azura, though she remains standing instead of sitting back down.


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

Ada growls loudly, and begins a series of quick jabs and kicks at the small man. She whirls around driving him back toward the center of the ring. He can't hold his ground and keeps stumbling back as she advances.

A quick jab to his middle has him doubling over, and a hard uppercut sends him fling backwards on his back.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Azura hops once and claps vigorously for Ada!


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Whoo hoo!" Ryn cheers loudly.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Ulfr continues chanting in Orc, this time proclaiming the glories of Gorum in a battle well fought. In between strikes he hooks the giant's leg with his arm and spins, lifting the leg and standing as he goes. The motion lifts the giant clean off his feet! He comes crashing down to the sand head first and crumples into a heap at Ulfr's feet! One touch on the head later and it's over!

The crowd roars and cries. Ulfr leads a round of triumphant poses with Ada before extracting them back to Ryn and Azura's table. By then another fight between an elf and a particularly bouncy goblin is in full swing and nicely distracts the general crowd.

Ulfr falls into the seat across from Ryn. Angry red splotches from the giant's attacks are already showing up on his arms and torso. He motions for a drink and takes a deep breath.
That was fun.


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Nicely done! Great job by both of you!" Ryn says reaching across the table to clap each of them on the shoulder in congratulation.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Oh my gosh, I was scared for you but it was amazing too!" says Azura breathlessly. "Ah, you're all bruised up... let me help you." She pauses and places a hand over her diaphragm, takes a fresh breath, and then hummms a quiet, peaceful note that seems to resonate deep into the bones of her nearby friends, giving them a warm, welcoming sensation, like being wrapped in a blanket on a cold morning.

Channel energy: Healing: 1d6 ⇒ 4


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

"You were awesome!" Zev tells Ada once the bout is won.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Thanks, Azura. That's gung to make tomorrow morning a lot nicer.
And Zev's right, Ada. You did very well in there.


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

Ada grins with excitement. "That was fun. I can see why my family likes it so much. Did you see that sneaky kick I got in, and when I pushed him in the giant's path. Wow." The adrenaline is still zinging through her system, and she can hardly sit still.


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Yeah, very nicely done!" Ryn says with a grin, remembering the thrill of her first real ring fight. "He made a huge mistake underestimating you.'


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"You really caught 'im by surprise," agrees Azura. "Ryn is right, they really underestimated you."


Saersha:
When he returned from teh back of the small shop (it was clear the backroom was actually much bigger than the front of the shop) carrying a small wooden crate it was clear he wasnt actually expecting to find you on the counter ... though his eyes quickly ran up and down your lengths... it was also clear he wasnt shocked either.

"Your mother's training or.... your own style I.... wonder."

He began his voice held amusement and an odd approval.

"Before... we begin the negotiations You hold no.... birthmarks in the shape of... a golden lilly on you?"

He questioned setting aside the crate on the counter. He smiled pleasently enough without teeth awaiting your answer.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Saersha sure missed out. She can't possibly be having as much fun as we are."

;)


female human wizard (lust mage) 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 12, T 12, F 10 | F +2, R +3, W +2 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | Init +2 | Per -1 | dazing touch (7/7)

Bariel:
Saersha found herself pleased by Bariel's reaction to her on his counter. Though the mention of her Mother brought a slight frown she shrugged it off and said, "Mother taught me much but I've been developing a style of my own." When he asked his next question though Saersha found it to be...odd. Deciding to roll with it she gave him an arch look and asked, "Not that I'm aware of Bariel, of course I can't see everywhere." She turned slightly and leaned in close to his ear to ask quietly, "Would you like to examine me and find out for yourself?"

*Directs an arch look at Azura*
Are you sure about that?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Oh I guess my WIIIIIINKKKKK wasn't big enough to be noticed!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Wait I know why Saersha didn't notice...

*loosens bodice strings, bounces up and down on her toes*

There, that should get her attention.

Azura sets to finishing the remnants of her supper. "The evening will be upon us soon. I don't know if any of you are the sorts to be out after dark; in Magnimar, of course, the city is still active even at night, in a few places at least. I'm not sure if there's more to be done tonight or if I should just turn in early," she says to the group as they trickle back together.


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

Zev shrugs, wondering to himself what everyone else would be getting up to or not.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"I'm good with either, the company makes the night." Ryn says happily. "I've had my wild nights that go till sun up, and others spent indoors that were equally rewarding. Do we plan on starting out early tomorrow or somewhere around midday?"

And for some reason Ryn can't stop looking down now.


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

"I'm for starting early, but knowing Azura midday might be better." She gives the young woman a grin.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Oh, my gods and goddesses, I can't believe you are SAYING SOMETHING SO RIGHT," replies Azura with a wink, as she turns what seemed at first like an angry outburst into a humorous acknowledgement of her proclivity for late mornings. "I'm fine with turning in early and doing a little reading, then hauling out of bed like a zombie on the morrow."


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

Ryn laughs at the exchange. "So sounds like an early night it is. Everyone have a room booked already?"


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

”Yep-Yep.”


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Yes, I've a room for the time being."


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Ulfr simply nods.


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

"I have my little room near the mansion. Shall we meet in the library tomorrow about noon?."


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

"Sounds like a plan," Zev happily says.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Ulfr nods again. That's just fine. Lets me close this place down!


Ryn Mero Female Human Brawler (Shield Champion) 3 |HP: 17/29 | AC:17, T 12, FF 16 | Fort: +5 Ref:+5 Will:+2 |CMB +6, CMD 18 | Init+3 | Perc +6 | Martial Flex 4/da

"Okay. I'm already looking forward to things considering how we all get along. As the saying goes this looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Ryn says raising her glass with a smile as she looks around at her companions.

Thinking on her conversation with Azura she smiles. These people would be the ones inside her circle. Ones the would stand by, protect and be able to depend on to have her back.


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

Zev smiles at Ryn’s comment and observations. ”Yeah, I hope so. You’re all nice and fun to be around.”


Image of Ada Female half-orc (arena-bred) shaman 2 N Medium (human, orc) Init +1; Senses Perception +14 AC 15, T 11, FF 14| hp 28/28 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6'+2 insight bonus vs. illusion spells

Ada raises her glass as well. "To new friends and adventures."


Saersha:
" If there is no mark of such.... on you that... is good. It means... you are not my child and I may... enjoy teaching you things.

He began the smile on his face leading you to believe he wasnt referring to enchanting anything at that point.

fort check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

He was very good, skilled in all the ways that mattered... it was no shock that you recalled your mother certainly...enjoyed seeing him for arcane matters... or other matters for that means. Afterwards, though it was hard to concentrate at first, he began to at first describe then even walkthrough the process of using blood magic to empower the ensorcelling of magic item creation...but do to the nature of the blood magics it will only work for you.
Blood Enchantment - free fear
on item creation you may choose to lose temporarily 1d4 hp per 200 gp off of the base cost of creating the item. That is from your max hp. It recovers a rate of 1hp (plus con bonus pre magic item) a day. Or you can have restoration cast upon you to restore 1d4 hp per casting.You can not lower the base cost less than 100 gp no matter the loss of hp.

Conversily if you ever decide you want to upgrade or get rid of an item to fuel the magical enchanting of another you may destroy the item in question and reverse engineer things. Roll 1d4 per 200 for the cost, add that to the new enchantment, and start from there. You may break an item and also add your blood to it reduce the new items cost even more.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Hear hear!" says Azura as she raises her mug, then finishes draining it.


The next morning rolls around, stiffling hot for as early as it was, the sky was cloudless barely a cloud in it. This morning was to be the morning Natalya was going to lead you to the entrance of the hideout of the tower girls and hopefully to the next peice of the shattered star...

Anything you folks are doing to prep?


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 18/18[24]; F +8[12], R +5, W +4[6]; CMD 16[20]; Init +3; Perception +6(8) Bloodrage 1/6, Raging Song 4/7

Ulfr has a hearty breakfast of street vender food and washes it down with a diluted spiced wine. He arrives early and does some light calisthenics to loosen up.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Azura meets up for a late breakfast/early lunch with the usual crew the next day. While her mode of adventuring dress has not changed, she seems even more radiant than before - her cheeks have a slight flush to them, her eyelids are dark and she has an ineffable glow.

Celestial obedience in effect, giving +4 sacred bonus on Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks when interacting with an intelligent creature who could be sexually attracted to Azura.

"I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be," says Azura as she picks out some fresh fruit for her breakfast. "Do we need anything else or are we ready to go? Special weapons?"


HP: 34/38 | AC: 15/11/14 CMD: 18 | F: +7(11) R: +2(4) W: +4(8) | Initiative: +1 | Bloodrage 12/12 | Low Light Vision, Darkvision 60ft
Skills:
Escape Artist +7, Lore (Zon-Kuthon) +5, Perception +11(15), Sleight of Hand +7, Stealth +8, Survival +9

Groggily meeting up with the others Zev unconsciously starts to sniff the air around as he walked by Azure before catching himself. ”Food? And what kind of special weapons would we need?”

1,451 to 1,500 of 3,096 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Star, Shattered Kingdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.