# 9-16: Fallen Family, Broken Name, with GM Pendrak (Inactive)

Game Master Z...D...

A series of five quests designed for levels 1–5.


101 to 150 of 349 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

Hmm... he approaches the dead crow, "With this being so fresh, it looks like we might have to contend with some goblins." Hskoro chuckles, "Good. Goblins look good skewered."

Listening to Giovanni's discovering about the talking picture and what he found, "Hmmm... I wonder of the goblins stole those items. And this mention of savage angel. I wonder if that haunt we saw earlier was suppose to be an image of her."

Hskoro has really no knowledge about paintings or magic for that matter. But he does try to appraise the portrait.

Appraise DC15: 1d20 ⇒ 12

He can appreciate it, but gleams no further clues about it.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley finds the painting somewhat distasteful, but knows nothing of the painting process.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Giovanni dons his glasses and inspects the painting a bit closer. Hmm. Seems it's been painted over. We won't get much out of her until I can take this somewhere and have it restored. We can take it with us. Giovanni attempts to remove the painting.

Right, Hskoro. We should clear out this building and track down the goblins. I'll search the house quickly. Someone get a bead on the goblins. Giovanni goes to search the house quickly.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

Mikhail catches up and gives the portrait a shrewd look.

Detect Magic/Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"Bah! A mere magical message-post with no soul to damn. Whosoever paints such a thing may bury in its canvas a number of statements no greater than ten, of which each may comprise a number of meaningful words no greater in number than five-times-five. To extract them, one need simply know the proper...Inquisitions!"


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

The Pathfinders find nothing else of value in the Irrica estate. Furthermore, they realize that the goblins were here probably about a month ago or longer. Realizing that chasing after long-gone goblins with a painting in hand and before reporting back to their venture-captain wouldn't be the best idea, the Pathfinders deal with the unconscious bandits, and then hurry on to Elidir where they are able to rest the night, and await a message from Venture-Captain Brackett.

Such a message comes the next morning, along with payment.

Rewards:

Each of the five quests assumes you return to Elidir and get a letter pointing you to the next quest. You get a different amount of gold for each quest depending on your level.

1st- 100
2nd- 150
3rd- 250
4th- 350
5th- 450

You guys can decide what dealing with the bandits means exactly (interrogating, killing, turning loose, turning in to the authorities, etc.), I just wanted to keep this moving. The letter from Brackett should now be in the Slides. You guys can make any purchases you wish while in Elidir, then you can go goblin hunting.

After they finish their preparations, the Pathfinders travel from Elidir as part of a caravan headed toward Citadel Dinyar in southern Isger. The journey is without incident. Once south of the gnome town of Umok, the group prepares to separate from the caravan to begin tracking the Scorchfeather goblin tribe.

The morning cookfire crackles softly as the caravan breaks camp and prepares to depart for Citadel Dinyar. The Chitterwood surrounds the road in all directions, but the forest is far from consistent. East of the road, burnt and dead trees still stand upright. The land to the west is snarled with low scrub in a dense weave. Irregular slashes of bare dirt and two-foot high grasses give the illusion of other roads leading off from the main track.

You see Caravan Master Jarkan, a Kalistocrat wearing the traditional white clothing, a friendly and polite man all the while you've traveled with him. Also traveling with the caravan are a pair of Druman Blackjacket guards, and Gallion Land, a Hellknight of the Order of the Godclaw traveling to Citadel Dinyar.

Knowledge (local) or Profession (merchant) DC 10:

Most trade in Isger is via the Cornerica River and its tributaries. Isger's undersized army focuses on securing the river trade, and consequently much of the hinterlands is easy prey for bandits.

Knowledge (local) or Profession (merchant) DC 15:

The few overland trade routes in use are normally traveled by heavily guarded caravans. One such route passes through the eastern Chitterwood from Umok to the Hellknight fortress of Citadel Dinyar. Hellknights often accompany such caravans as it is also the quickest route for them to get to central Isger and the capital of Elidir.

Knowledge (local) or Profession (merchant) DC 20:

Among the known threats in the Chitterwood is a tribe of goblins known as the Scorchfeathers. While the Scorchfeathers were a feared band of ravagers during the Goblinblood Wars, their hobgoblin commanders were all killed in the final months of the war and the Scorchfeathers are now a force of undirected and unpredictable mayhem.

Let me know what you want to do with the bandits at the estate, and what, if anything, you want to purchase while in Elidir. You guys can make Knowledge checks and talk to the members of the caravan, but when you are ready to set out looking for the goblins I will need Survival checks.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

About the bandits.

"I say we turn them into the authorities."

Knowledge (Local), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 15

"We'll probably need to be careful on in the planes. We'll have more than goblins to worry about but bandits as well."

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Hskoro seems to be at is true nature out in the wilderness, even though he really comes from mountain areas.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Ole Smiley doesn't know about that plan, Hskoro. If we turn the bandits into authorities, what will happen to the current authorities? Will they become bandits? Ole Smiley's just spitballin' here, but I think we should let the authorities arrest them.

Smiley is genuinely confused by the plan and thinks he's got a better one. He doesn't hold it against Hskoro that Hskoro has such a poor understanding of law enforcement techniques. Everyone has their limitations.

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Smiley shares what he remembers about the Chitterwood (DC10 and DC15 spoilers).

Smiley doesn't need to purchase anything that doesn't come in a mug.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

I agree, let us GIVE them to the authorities. Giovanni gives a hinting nod to Smiley to see if he's following.

No purchases necessary from me.

kn local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 All spoilers open

As he's packing his gear he confirms those bits of knowledge shared by Hskoro and Smiley as well as adds the color around the Scorchfeathers.

Ready when you are. Giovanni is all packed up and ready to go.

survival,+2 to not get lost from Wayfinder: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Everbloom snarls. "I had something more painful in mind for these fools..." but then she shrugs and acquiesces, allowing the others to bring them to the authorities.

She is very interested in the talking portrait, but even more interested in tales of riddles, secrets, and treasure! She lets out a yipping laugh and rubs her hands together greedily.

She accepts her coin but doesn't spend it, already having everything she needs. She listens to the others rattle of boring information and sighs. She swishes her tail impatiently.

"Let's go."

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf (+2Con, +2Wis, -2Cha) 30/30HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Eh not much use back there was I? Sorry mates, but I swear when we find those goblins I’ll break every one of thar necks! As for the bandits...turn them over to the guard let em be thar problem. I got what I needates let’s be off.
Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

Oops, I forgot that there was also a Knowledge (geography) check, if anyone has that or cares to make the DC 10 check untrained.

Knowledge (geography) DC 10:

The Chitterwood stretches more than 100 miles form east to west and nearly as far north to south. However, much of the forest was deliberately burned by Isger troops in the Goblinblood Wars to deny their enemies a refuge.

Knowledge (geography) DC 15:

Since the burning, the Chitterwood has begun to regrow in places. Thick underbrush, bare ground, and open trails under quick-growing evergreens can all be found during a few minutes' walk.

Knowledge (geography) DC 20:

The deepest reaches of the Chitterwood were never burned, nor were the numerous underground warrens. Goblinoids have been rapidly reproducing since the end of the Goblinblood Wars and have recently begun roaming farther afield.

The party heads off into the Chitterwood. Hskoro is the first to pick up a trail, and after a few hours you stumble across what seems to have been a fairly recent goblin camp in a large clearing. The clearing was likely burnt during the Goblinblood Wars, but the ground cover has been clearly burnt away again within the past few days. A few minutes of sifting through the ashes uncovers a broken Small dogslicer, two empty ceramic jugs, and the jumbled bones of a small-sized creature.

Knowledge (nature) DC 15:

The bones likely belong to a forest bird of some type, perhaps a wild turkey.

You continue on the trail, but eventually need to rest for the night. The next day Smiley takes the lead, and he guides you to place where a shallow cleft in a rocky hill appears to have provided the goblins with a resting place for the night but little to burn. The dung of several creatures is scattered about with no regard for sanitation. Near one pile of dung is a discarded string of feathers tied together as a crude headdress.

Again, the group pushes on but eventually has to rest again. On the third day, Tholand leads to the group to a place beneath a spreading oak where the goblins made a very recent camp. The first thing to strike the senses is the scent of charred flesh and fuzz. The unplucked carcass of a small bird has been nailed to the oak tree and set on fire. Discarded scraps of food are scattered around a crude semi-circle of stones facing the tree. Among the scraps lies a small blood-smeared vial.

Detect Magic and Spellcraft DC 16:

The vial contains a potion of cure light wounds.

You push on, tracking the goblins once more. The trees thicken, and the previously wide glades narrow and disappear in this unburnt part of the Chitterwood. A loud animal screech echoes between the trunks, followed by excited laughter and cheers of triumph.

The goblins seem distracted, and you think you might be able to sneak up on them.

Take a look at the map. At this point anyone who wishes to try can attempt a DC 9 Stealth check. If successful, you may start within 30 feet of the nearest goblins and take a surprise round when combat begins. If you choose not to approach Stealthily then you will begin combat where you are on the map presently. If you choose to try Stealth and fail, then no one receives a surprise round and everyone begins combat where they are on the map currently.

Edit: Someone at the other table reminded me, but you guys actually also receive 1 XP and 1 prestige point after the first quest. You need to finish 4/5 quests to get the 2nd PP, and all 5 to get the boons and all the gold.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Kn Geo: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Kn Nature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Giovanni priding himself on being sort a guy who knows things feels lost out in the woods. He prefers the warm embrace of a library or keep.

stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Giovanni is able to close on the goblins without detection.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

Knowledge (Geography), untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Upon finding the various campsites, Hskoro only remarks that goblins are filthy beast.

When they finally find the goblins camp, Hskoro lets the others move up stealthy knowing if he tried in his heavy armor, he would make way too much noise.

He does ready himself to charge into the battle when it has begun.

The 1 XP gained after 1st quest doesn't change anything. I haven't been keeping track, but how many Quest have we finished so far?

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Knowledge Geog DC10, Untrained: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Smiley knows literally nothing about Geography.

Stealth DC9: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

But he does manage to sneak up on the goblins.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

would I gain the level with appropriate experience between the 4th and 5th quest? or does that happen when we get the chronicle at the end of all 5?

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Knowledge Geography: 1d20 ⇒ 13
"The Chitterwood stretches more than 100 miles form east to west and nearly as far north to south. A lot of it was burned. Something about goblin blood." She shrugs, clearly uninterested in such things.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
"Looks like they ate wild turkey for dinner." Everbloom licks her muzzle hungrily.

Everbloom grins widely and stalks forward, completely silent... Like a predator stalking their prey...
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf (+2Con, +2Wis, -2Cha) 30/30HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Tholand follows behind the others, silent and focused.
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

Mikhail (who'd earlier found his way to purchasing another vial of "Geryon's own ale" [acid] before venturing onward) gingerly inspects the vial...

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
"A common restorative draught," He says in a bored tone.

Seeing the unsuspecting cuddle of goblins up ahead, though, he rubs his hands wickedly before drawing his frightful flail and creeping closer....
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Nota Bene, by the way.

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

I have a busy weekend coming up, so I'm rolling Everbloom's surprise round action in advance. Not sure when I'll get a chance to post it otherwise. Thanks.

Everbloom suddenly springs into action, thrusting her arms out at the goblin right in front of her (the one five spaces to the right of her). A barrage of flower petals engulfs the goblin before vanishing.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20
Magical Slashing Damage: 2d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 5 + 1 = 11


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War
Giovanni Stellaluce wrote:
would I gain the level with appropriate experience between the 4th and 5th quest? or does that happen when we get the chronicle at the end of all 5?

Technically you get the experience point and the first prestige now, since you've completed one quest, "The Estate." You're currently on the second quest, "Scorched."

As you approach, you see a large avian creature with stunted wings struggling to break free from a dirty mass surrounding its legs. Small, green-skinned humanoids cackle and cheer as they fire arrows near the trapped bird. One of the goblins, who seems to be mounted on a giant gecko, raises an oversized blackened rod tied about with a variety of feathers. The others quiet and look between her and the ensnared beast. She shouts out a single word and an arrow of fire shoots from the rod towards the avian, missing by 5 feet. The silence persists for a moment before the others begin laughing again, this time splitting their mocking between the trapped creature and their comrade.

Everbloom takes the fire arrow as a signal for attack, and demolishes one of the goblins with a blast of razor sharp flower petals.

Initiative:

Hskoro initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Tholand initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Smiley initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Everbloom initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Giovanni initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Mikhail initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Goblin initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Goblin outrider initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Axebeak initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (up), Hskoro (up), Smiley (up), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (up) Tholand (up)

Round One Mikhail (up), Goblins (not yet up), Hskoro (not yet up), Smiley (not yet up), Everbloom (not yet up), Giovanni (not yet up) Tholand (not yet up), Axe beak (not yet up)

Mikhail, Hskoro, Smiley, Giovanni, and Tholand can take either a move action or a standard action for the surprise round, and then Mikhail can also go ahead and take his normal actions for round one.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley takes the initiative and rushes into position in front of the nearest goblin.

Har! It's neck-squeezin' time, and you got a head just ripe for squishin'!

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

SURPRISE!:

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE HERETICAL INQUISITION!" Screams Mikhail triumphantly as he showers the nearest goblin with 'Geryon's kiss'!

acid splash, Unexpected, flash of acid as power focus, melee penalty vs flat-footed: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
acid damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Round 1:

masterwork silver heavy flail, charge vs flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
[dice=!!! NOBODY EXPECTS THE CRITICAL THREAT! Amongst our weaponry is ruthless efficiency!]1d20+7[/dice]
Critical damage (not that it's likely, BUT)?: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Giovanni will move up in the surprise round.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

In his heavy armor, Hskoro rushes forward, closer to the battle as much as he can. 20'


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

Botting Tholand again, just moving forward.

Most of the group uses the element of surprise to get into position. Giovanni barely misses with his acid splash, but then charges forward and brains one of the goblins with his flail.

The remaining two unmounted goblins loose arrows from their shortbows, one moving forward first, at Giovanni and Mikhail. Giovanni's chain shirt turns the arrow and he is unscathed, but the other goblin manages to stick one into Mikhail's shoulder, though not deep. The goblin who is riding the giant gecko spurs her mount forward, then reaches for a small vial on her belt, uncorks it, and chugs it down.

GM Rolls:

Goblin, attack vs. Giovanni: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d4 ⇒ 4
Goblin, attack vs. Mikhail: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d4 ⇒ 1

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Hskoro (up), Smiley (up), Everbloom (up), Giovanni (up) Tholand (up), Axe beak (not yet up)

Mikhail takes 1 point of piercing damage. Hskoro, Smiley, Everbloom, Giovanni, and Tholand can act.

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment
GM Pendrak wrote:

Most of the group uses the element of surprise to get into position. Giovanni barely misses with his acid splash, but then charges forward and brains one of the goblins with his flail.

*holds out graspy Dwarf-hand* Credit where it's due, please'n'thankyou?

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

The *REAL* Giovanni steps over and feints punch hoping to distract the goblins before he stabs with rapier.

feint bluff move action: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

rapier, goblin DEX denied: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
LORD ALMIGHTY

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Did the goblins move? I was pretty sure Smiley was adjacent to Red after Surprise round. Should he get an AoO from firing a missile weapon and/or moving away from a threatened square?

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

HA-HA! YOU SEE?!? NOBODY EXPECTS THE INQUISITION to charge right in and swat 'your' kill right in front of you. Our chief weapon is surprise....


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War
Mikhail Ximenez wrote:


*holds out graspy Dwarf-hand* Credit where it's due, please'n'thankyou?

Oops, sorry about that.

Smiley Stonegirdle wrote:
Did the goblins move? I was pretty sure Smiley was adjacent to Red after Surprise round. Should he get an AoO from firing a missile weapon and/or moving away from a threatened square?

That goblin was slain by Mikhail's flail charge. Only two of the OGs (original goblins) remain, excluding the leader.

Giovanni steps over, feints, but is unable to land his attack.

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Giovanni (dropped goblin), Hskoro (up), Smiley (up), Everbloom (up), Tholand (up), Axe beak (not yet up)

Hskoro, Smiley, Everbloom, and Tholand can act.

Edit: Yeah, I'm not paying good enough attention today. Giovanni's attack missed.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

Just confirming I'm communicating the right information. I made an attack that resulted in a 9 to hit. I didn't roll damage because I figured it didn't land.

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf (+2Con, +2Wis, -2Cha) 30/30HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Tholand Charges at the blue goblin. Come ‘ere you ugly bugger!
Charge: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 251d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Tholand charges in, leaps, and brings a palm strike down across the goblins nose.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

Hskoro rushes to get into the middle of the battle, upon arriving at a good spot he taps his battle axe against his shield. Giving a *clang* sound to the enemy that he is ready to except their challenge.

Double Move: 40'

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley moves up and strikes at Red with a mighty fist.

Unarmed, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The air around his target becomes bruised, presumably.

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Everbloom stalks forward and thrusts her arms out at the blue goblin, causing another flurry of flower petals to fly from her hands at the enemy!

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 16
Slashing Damage: 2d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 5 + 1 = 8


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

I moved Everbloom slightly so that she could hit the other goblin without it getting cover, since Tholand already knocked out the one she was originally going for.

Tholand runs in and smashs another goblin face, and Everbloom uses the forces of nature to take out the last regular gobbo, leaving only the mounted leader and her gecko.

The stout flightless bird that the goblins were harassing jerks about, and manages to break out of whatever had adhered it to the ground. It stands upon two long, taloned legs, but it is its axe-shaped beak that looks the most ferocious. The bird lumbers over towards the remaining goblin, still moving slowly because of the glue, with vengeance in its avian eyes.

Knowledge (nature) DC 12:

This creature is an axebeak. Keen-witted and powerful avian predators, axe beaks compete with wolves and hunting cats for prey upon vast, open steppes and prairies. Although feared for their boldness and territorial natures, these giant birds prove eminently tamable, making useful guardians, hunters, and even steeds when kept well fed. Axe beaks are relatively social creatures, forming small groups in which both males and females hunt together. They nest in immense mounds made of sticks, branches, leaves, and whatever else they can scavenge (including the bones and equipment of previous meals), with each nest used by a large group of axe beaks. Females typically lay clutches of 1d4+1 eggs once per year, which the parents take turns keeping warm for 2 months before they hatch. Mature axe beaks stand 9 feet tall and weigh as much as 500 pounds. Their plumage varies widely, from gray to brown to black in temperate climes, but taking on exotic shades of gold, red, blue, and other vibrant hues in more tropical environs. Axe beaks have lifespans of up to 50 years.

An axe beak requires training before it will bear a rider. Taming an axe beak requires 6 weeks of work and a DC 25 Handle Animal check, after which it can be taught tricks as normal. Riding an axe beak requires an exotic saddle. Axe beak eggs are worth 1,000 gp apiece on the open market, while young are worth 1,500 gp each. A light load for an axe beak is up to 200 pounds; a medium load, 201-400 pounds; and a heavy load, 401-600 pounds.

Other types of large, predatory flightless birds exist such as the diatryma and terror bird but the axe beak is but the most commonly encountered and well known of this breed of predator.

[spoiler=GM Rolls]

Axebeak, Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Giovanni (dropped goblin), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (missed), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Tholand (dropped goblin), Axe beak (up)

Round Two Mikhail (up), Goblins (not yet up), Giovanni (not yet up), Hskoro (not yet up), Smiley (not yet up), Everbloom (not yet up), Tholand (not yet up), Axe beak (not yet up)

Mikhail can act.

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

Goblin:
"RIGHT THEN, you little savage! CONFESS and REPENT to your infidelities - amongst which include, but are not exclusively limited to..." He pauses for a moment as he grapples with the realization that there are no proper translations, as far as substantive meaning goes, of crimes such as "banditry" and "unsanitary practices". "...Clumsiness, getting caught, making-too-much-noise, and not-killing-fast-enough - before I SMITE you as I smote thy third-cousins-septuple-removed beneath the Emerald Spire!"

Intimidate (to surrender if possible, otherwise to demoralize), Goblin Bane, even I'M taller than you!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

The remaining goblin seems a little put off by Mikhail's sudden Goblin-speak, as well as his words, but she eases her mount forward five feet, and then yanks another glass bottle from her belt. When she notices Giovanni, the lone human in the group, her eyes light up, and she targets him, tossing the vial at the rogue.

When the bottle hits Giovanni in the chest it shatters, and whatever volatile liquids were therein ignite upon being exposed to the air, sending red-hot droplets of fire in all directions. Giovanni and everyone near him are burnt, though no one too badly.

GM Rolls:

Goblin, ranged touch: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 - 2 = 191d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Giovanni (dropped goblin), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (missed), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Tholand (dropped goblin), Axe beak (up)

Round Two Mikhail (intimidate), Goblin (alchemist's fire), Giovanni (up), Hskoro (up), Smiley (up), Everbloom (up), Tholand (up), Axe beak (up)

Giovanni takes 3 damage, while Mikhail, Hskoro, and Smiley all take 1 point of fire damage. Giovanni is on fire, but if he chooses he can take a full round action and succeed on a DC 15 Reflex save to put out the flames. He can choose to stop, drop, and roll as part of this for a +2 bonus, but he will then be prone of course. Giovanni, Hskoro, Smiley, Everbloom, and Tholand may act.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Giovanni struggles with putting out the fire on his person. Ack! ouchouchouchouchouch.

Liberty's Edge

Male Dwarf (+2Con, +2Wis, -2Cha) 30/30HP, AC: 16 T: 16, FF: 14, CMD: 19, F: +6, R: +4, W: +6, Init +1, Pereption +7, Sense Motive +7 LN Male Dwarf Master of Many Styles/ Monk of the Sacred Mountain 3, Unarmed Strike: +7, (1d6+8, x2) MW Cestus: +7, (1d4+8, 19-20x2)

Thats not very nice, come ere ye! Heeeyar!!!
Tholand steps up and does a roaring 12-6 elbow strike on the skull of the rider.
Stunning Fist: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 251d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
DC:14 or be Stunned and
Shaken: 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds.

Liberty's Edge

Male Nagaji Fighter 6.0 | AC 30 (T 15/FF 27) *+2 AC vs Critical Confirmation | CMB +12 CMD 26 (FF 23) | HP 70/70 | Init +2 | Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +2 (All +2 vs Mind-Affecting Effects & Poison; +1 vs Fear); +4 Hot/Cold Environment & Suffocation) | Perception +2 | Low-Light Vision | Speed 20' | Active Conditions:

Hskoro mostly ignores the slight burn damage he gets from the splashed fire. He hisses at the lone goblin as he rushes up next to her, his battle axe swinging to remove her head. He then positions himself on the other side of the large bird. Giving it an opportunity to flank it's tormentor.

Battle Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Move: 15'
Standard: Attack

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley moves into position and tries kicking the goblin in the teeth.

Unarmed, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Gar! Stuipid goblins!! Stand still so Ole Smiley can squeeze yer neck!


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

Tholand delivers a powerful elbow blow to the goblin leader, but she seems tougher than she looks, shaking her head and shrugging it off.

I forgot to do the axebeak's turn last round.

The giant bird manages to break out of whatever was holding it to the ground, but as much as it would like to get revenge on the gecko-riding goblin, things are too crowded for its liking, so it begins to run away, hindered and slowed by strands of gluey substance which still cover its legs.

GM Rolls:

Goblin Outrider, Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Axebeak, Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Giovanni (dropped goblin), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (missed), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Tholand (dropped goblin), Axe beak (up)

Round Two Mikhail (intimidate), Goblin (alchemist's fire), Giovanni (failed to extinguish self), Hskoro (missed), Smiley (missed), Tholand (hit but failed to stun), Everbloom (up)

Round Three [i]Mikhail (up), Goblin (not yet up), Giovanni (not yet up), Hskoro (not yet up), Smiley (not yet up), Tholand (not yet up), Everbloom (not yet up)

Goblin leader- 10 damage

Everbloom and Mikhail can act, since the axebeak is just going to continue to run away.

Sovereign Court

LN male Dwarf Inquisitor 3
Spoiler:
|AC 17, T 12, FF 15|HP: 24/24|F +5, R +3 W +6 (+2 vs magic items), SR 8|Init +5 (+1 in surprise rounds), Perc +3 (+2 vs pickpockets)|CMB +4 CMD 16 (20 vs disarm/steal)|1/1 Judgment

Mikhail runs past Smiley and swings his weapon in a single forceful motion, like a pen in a heavy hand scrawling a massive check-mark.

masterwork silver heavy flail, flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Everbloom lets out a yipping laugh as the bird runs away. Then she locks eyes with the goblin surrounded by her companions and curls up her lip into a cruel grin. She thrusts her arms forward, causing a massive tree trunk to rapidly grow from her hands and slam into the goblin, before vanishing from sight.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 = 16 (I have precise shot but nothing to negate cover).
Magical Bludgeoning Damage: 2d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 + 1 = 9


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

Neither Everbloom nor Mikhail is able to land their attack on the goblin leader. The goblin leader turns her attention to Tholand, whose elbow she had not appreciated. She draws a dogslicer and brings it down in a powerful blow at the dwarf, but the dwarf manages to dodge the blow.

The gecko mount also snaps at Tholand, but the monk is able to evade its attack as well.

GM Rolls:

Goblin Outrider, Power attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Clockwise starting with Mikhail: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Gecko, bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 142d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 1 = 8

Summary:

Surprise Round Mikhail (missed), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (moved), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Giovanni (moved) Tholand (moved)

Round One Mikhail (dropped goblin), Goblins (one missed, one hit Mikhail, leader drank potion), Giovanni (dropped goblin), Hskoro (moved), Smiley (missed), Everbloom (dropped goblin), Tholand (dropped goblin), Axe beak (up)

Round Two Mikhail (intimidate), Goblin (alchemist's fire), Giovanni (failed to extinguish self), Hskoro (missed), Smiley (missed), Tholand (hit but failed to stun), Everbloom (missed)

Round Three Mikhail (missed), Goblin (not yet up), Giovanni (not yet up), Hskoro (not yet up), Smiley (not yet up), Tholand (not yet up), Everbloom (not yet up)

Goblin leader- 10 damage

Giovanni, Hskoro, Smiley, Tholand, Everbloom, and Mikhail may act.

Sovereign Court

Human Rogue (unchained, Investigator) 5 | HP 33 | AC 21/14/17 | F+2 R+8 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +10 (+11 Danger Sense) | Active Conditions: Heightened Awareness, Evasion, Feather fall (1/day)

do i burn again?

Giovanni pats out the last of the embers and dives into the goblin party!

rapier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

With a poor showing.


Mummy's Mask~Kingmaker ~Strange Aeons ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name I ~ Fallen Family, Broken Name II ~ Border of War

Yeah, Giovanni takes another 1d6.

Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Yar! Mikhail, scootch over, willya? I can barely get an elbow in!

If you take a 5 ft step to the right, you'll still be flanking, and I can step over and flank also.

Smiley channels all of his frustration at hitting a lot of air and nothing else into two mighty swings.

Unarmed, Power Brawler's Fury: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Unarmed, Power Brawler's Fury: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

And his frustration intensifies.

Paizo Employee

Female Kitsune Kineticist 3 | HP: 27/27 Non-Lethal: 0 | AC 18 (T14*, FF 15) | CMB: +2 CMD: 15 | F:+7 R:+8 W:+3* | Init +3 | Perc +7*, SM +1*, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Intimidate +6 | Speed 30 ft. | Dancing lights: 3/3 | Burn: 0/6 | Active Conditions: None

Everbloom lets out a snarl of frustration. She swishes her tails, bares her teeth and flicks her wrists at the goblin. A barrage of pine needles flies at his face!

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14 (I have precise shot but nothing to negate cover).
Magical Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3, 1) + 5 + 1 = 10

Only to miss again!

101 to 150 of 349 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / # 9-16: Fallen Family, Broken Name, with GM Pendrak All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.