Anything happening Saturday night that is not the Banquet?


PaizoCon General Discussion

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Anything happening Saturday night that is not the Banquet?


In Cascade 13 at 10 pm we'll be gathering for bardic performances. You can sing a song, tell a gaming story, tell a joke, do a card trick, or just hang out and be entertained!


There are often pick up games of Pathfinder, if you can find a willing GM and some players. That option can be hit or miss.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

I did not get any submissions for alternate activities during the banquet. All the cascade rooms that are available for gaming (1-9?) will be available for pick up games if you want a space to run something.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Cool thank you. Let me see if I have anything I feel like running.


I’m skipping the banquet this year, as well. I may be looking and/or available for something during that time. It’s also possible I’d be using that time for sleep, if I wind up doing some overnights.

Sovereign Court

Im skipping. Im up for game....prefer sanctum of sages but ill play anything i havent dble played

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber

Same here, I never trust hotel banquet food.

I wouldn't mind playing or running a Starfinder repeatable.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

A couple of friends and I will be looking for/running a pick up PFS game during that time.

If anyone wants to PM me with details, I can add the game to Warhorn (PaizoCon Early Arrival/Late Departure Games) since we didn't make the official schedule.


Arc Riley wrote:

Same here, I never trust hotel banquet food.

I wouldn't mind playing or running a Starfinder repeatable.

I wouldnt mind playing starfinder not quite ready to run yet

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Not much for starfinder myself but all for some pathfinder

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
waltero wrote:

A couple of friends and I will be looking for/running a pick up PFS game during that time.

If anyone wants to PM me with details, I can add the game to Warhorn (PaizoCon Early Arrival/Late Departure Games) since we didn't make the official schedule.

I can add them online if you'd like, they will be available for people to sign up for here, but won't be in the physical booklet.

Shadow Lodge

I will also not be at the banquet and up for pickup.

Sovereign Court

Sounds like we need a gm lol


If I were not already thinking ragged with GMing 6 tables through the weekend I'd I'd to GM.

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
waltero wrote:
If anyone wants to PM me with details, I can add the game to Warhorn (PaizoCon Early Arrival/Late Departure Games) since we didn't make the official schedule.
I can add them online if you'd like, they will be available for people to sign up for here, but won't be in the physical booklet.

Ok so, Saturday night games can be added to the online official event schedule?

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
I can add them online if you'd like, they will be available for people to sign up for here, but won't be in the physical booklet.

Can I please schedule Starfinder AP Dead Suns 1: Incident at Absalom Station (tier 1-2) in one of the cascade rooms, Sat 7pm - 11:59pm?

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

Yes, can you post here to help me keep this information all in one place? http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2v4yv?Adding-Events-For-Online-Event-Registrati on#1

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I am considering running Volume one of Dead Suns that afternoon and on into the evening, but don't want to register anything in case something happens (ie. lose my voice, get attacked by an angry bear, steal a pot of gold from a leprechaun).

If I do run, I be in one of the open gaming rooms.

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber

I have AP1 going up on the schedule already for Sat evening in Cascade 11. There's nothing wrong with two tables of it, though.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Arc Riley wrote:
I have AP1 going up on the schedule already for Sat evening in Cascade 11. There's nothing wrong with two tables of it, though.

Sounds fun! I have my local group almost ready to finish book 2. They just need to make it up to the temple.

Shadow Lodge

Sarvei taeno wrote:
Sounds like we need a gm lol

*looks at his title*

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber
Pakishi wrote:
Sounds fun! I have my local group almost ready to finish book 2. They just need to make it up to the temple.

I've run AP1 three times, its a fun story.

AP2 we ran one-shot, 12.5 hours. By the time they reached the temple, the entire table was ready to either join the cult or commit suicide. I don't think running it over multiple sessions would have changed that.

It may be awhile before anyone is ready for AP3.

Scarab Sages

My friend and I wont be at the Banquet either, so a PFS pickup game would be great

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

I'm having a fancy dinner elsewhere with a date... sorry Paizo...

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Arc Riley wrote:
Pakishi wrote:
Sounds fun! I have my local group almost ready to finish book 2. They just need to make it up to the temple.

I've run AP1 three times, its a fun story.

AP2 we ran one-shot, 12.5 hours. By the time they reached the temple, the entire table was ready to either join the cult or commit suicide. I don't think running it over multiple sessions would have changed that.

It may be awhile before anyone is ready for AP3.

I was not kind to my players in that volume. They are all seasoned gamers and are digging that I'm not pulling any punches. AP2 can be rough if the dice don't roll in their favor.

Scarab Sages

Looks like there are games in Cascade Room 10 that night

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

I may be looking to get a group together for some super casual but also maybe sanctioned Emerald Spire. Hit me up on Twitter @ffmikekimmel or come find me near the bar/cafe. Will update when/if we start getting settled in a room.

Community / Forums / Paizo / PaizoCon / General Discussion / Anything happening Saturday night that is not the Banquet? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion
Paizo News?!