[Star Wars] Another New Star Wars Trilogy of movies coming.


Movies

Liberty's Edge

From the Game of Thrones showrunners.

While I love what they did with Game of Thrones, I'm starting to worry that Disney is going to over saturate the market with Star Wars movies.

I think it will be good though.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

#starwarsforeternity seems to be the case. Star wars is the new 3 a year MCU.

Sovereign Court

ugh those guys ran GoT into the ground.

Dark Archive

From the official site.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Who thinks this will be set in the Old Republic Era?

Hey Freehold, your beloved Y-Wings ... butt nude.

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

I'm just hoping that the two new ST trilogies don't completely contradict each other and have some studio oversight into a unified grand plan. ST is starting to contest DC movies for having the lease cohesion of any movie series.

Dark Archive

Using the Song of Ice and Fire naming convention -

A Song of Hoth and Mustafar

A Game of Mandalore

A Clash of Hutts

A Storm of The Sith

A Dance with Rancors

The Winds of The Whills

A Dream of Empire

- - -

If you want to go gradeschool I guess The Winds of the Hutts would cover the flatulence jokes.

Dark Archive

Disney’s Bob Iger announcement

Dark Archive

To the showrunners -

I wish you good fortune in the Star Wars to come.


baron arem heshvaun wrote:


Who thinks this will be set in the Old Republic Era?

Hey Freehold, your beloved Y-Wings ... butt nude.

...you have my attention.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

House Mormont Mandalorian Armor

Dark Archive Vendor - Fantasiapelit Tampere

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So the guys who wanted to make confederate south wins- alt university TV show are now making a Star Wars movie. The same folks who have proven that they are good with adaptable material but with their own writing on place the show starts to sink? Who added more rape to game of flippin' thrones?

Goodie, I'm so excited.


Rosgakori wrote:

So the guys who wanted to make confederate south wins- alt university TV show are now making a Star Wars movie. The same folks who have proven that they are good with adaptable material but with their own writing on place the show starts to sink? Who added more rape to game of flippin' thrones?

Goodie, I'm so excited.

The fact that CONFEDERATE has been (quitely) cancelled and HBO seem to be very happy to led them go whilst keeping Martin and the other main GoT writer (Bryan Cogman) on retainer working on the spin-offs is interesting, I think.


Werthead wrote:
Rosgakori wrote:

So the guys who wanted to make confederate south wins- alt university TV show are now making a Star Wars movie. The same folks who have proven that they are good with adaptable material but with their own writing on place the show starts to sink? Who added more rape to game of flippin' thrones?

Goodie, I'm so excited.

The fact that CONFEDERATE has been (quitely) cancelled and HBO seem to be very happy to led them go whilst keeping Martin and the other main GoT writer (Bryan Cogman) on retainer working on the spin-offs is interesting, I think.

Not to go too far off topic, but wouldn't Confederate run into the danger of ripping off Harry Turtledove? I hadn't heard of its cancellation so you are right it was quiet.


Black Dougal wrote:
Not to go too far off topic, but wouldn't Confederate run into the danger of ripping off Harry Turtledove? I hadn't heard of its cancellation so you are right it was quiet.

No, "the South winning the Civil War" has been a story idea since 1865, long before Turtledove did it. Turtledove also did with some intelligence, having the UK and France support the CSA only in return for the abolition of slavery. That then allows them to declare war on the United States and force a negotiated settlement. That's something Turtledove did that was actually quite clever, and of course made for more horror later on when the CSA government starting rolling back those rights.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Movies / [Star Wars] Another New Star Wars Trilogy of movies coming. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.