Announcing OutPost I: Back to the Future!


Online Play

151 to 200 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

Hey, Ash, welcome. If you go back to the first post in this thread, there is a link to the spreadsheet to sign up for games.

Our games are play-by-post, so our games take weeks, rather than hours. We do have an official start date of March 5, so the games will start then (or perhaps a day or two later). Players are usually going to be expected to post at least once a day, but it's up to you to pick when in the day you log in and post what your character does.

If you would like some help with how play-by-post Pathfinder Society games work, please come post HERE and we can answer all your questions. I'm also happy to answer any questions you send to me by private message.

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

I have had to move people around a bit on the OutPost spreadsheet to get as many tables to be legal as possible. I have notified the players and GMs involved whenever possible, but in a few cases I was unable to find the username, so not able to send a notification.

Also, there are still a few open player slots, and a waiting list for low level characters!

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

There are several new tables of low level games available, and we are working to make one or two more available also. Everyone who was on our wait list has a seat at GM Brew's table of God's Market Gamble (line 57).

If anyone still does not have a game to play, please sign up! If the seats are all taken, put yourself on the waitlist and we will help you find a game.

*

I have a player signed up at my table, but they haven't given any more information than their player number. Thoughts on how I can locate them?

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

I can ask someone with access to look that up. It might not be until after the weekend, but I'll PM you with that information.

Grand Lodge ***** Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Investigating now.

****

Fake reporting a scenario... type in their number, and see what name pops up! (might need to go down to a -1)

At which point, it pops up a PC named Sum Ting Grymm ... who belongs to a user name: Pope_Lunchbox

Not surprising he might miss some info for this, looks like a first timer =)

Of course, if someone just typed the number wrong, all bets are off!

Scarab Sages ****

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Any word on when we could expect Mods that will need for GMing?

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I just took one of my characters out of the game I had signed him up to play (line 54, PSS 3-06, Song of the Sea Witch, tier 3-7). Looked like a good group, but the group this PC has been part of for the past year decided to start back up right away instead of going on hiatus during Outpost, and I'm signed up at two other tables with different characters.

Just wanted to let you know that there may be room for someone on the waiting list to move to that table.

Grand Lodge **** Venture-Captain, Online—PbP aka Hmm

GM Gustavef wrote:
Any word on when we could expect Mods that will need for GMing?

Tonya sent me an email to expect a drop soon. I am crossing my fingers that this is so!

Hmm


Could future OutPosts please include in the FAQ one specific place to post and watch for game thread links? I've been running back and forth between the spreadsheet, this thread, and the gameplay, discussion, and recruiting threads for Flaxseed... all of which have contained different sets of link announcements. (None of which, worryingly, has included the game I'm signed up for yet.)

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

Nekome, what you are seeing are duplicates. I believe every muster has been happening on either Flaxseed recruitment or else Castamir recruitment (if it's Starfinder). Some GMs have also been doing an in-character recruitment for their game. We ask that all GMs post a link to their thread, because that way players who miss the mustering call can still find their way to the game.

Judging by the number of games that do not yet have a link in the spreadsheet, there are many games that have not mustered yet, so I would not be concerned.

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

If you're GMing an OutPost game and have not yet mustered your table, could you please do so in the next day or so? We would like to know about any issues early enough we can take care of them.

** ⦵⦵ Venture-Agent, California—San Francisco Bay Area North & East

Can do!

The Exchange ⦵⦵

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Table is all set up for my running of Live Exploration Extreme! Zo! is expecting you. If the following players could please dot the discussion thread I would greatly appreciate it. Only so much pre-rollplaying to be done for this one as the scenario doesn't come out for another week.

  • Caro Cogitatus
  • cartmanbeck
  • jooker
  • vlaovich88
  • Nefreet
  • Uktar

**** Venture-Lieutenant, Online aka Magabeus

Will the following players gather for my Outpost run of the First Mandate here

Agent Eclipse
EwokBanshee
Christopher Wasko
Lupulus
Redelia

And also the player with the PFS ID 74294 who did not put in a player or character name

***

Will the following players please check in at my discussion thread of The Flesh Collector.

  • Michael Hallet
  • Paladin of Baha-Who?

Thanks!

*

Hail! will the following players please check in for my session of 03-18 The God's Market Gamble

Redgar
OG3
BrunoReturns
Ash 3000
Tusk the Half-Orc

See you on the boards!

Grand Lodge *

I just got one of my scenarios for Outpost (Yay! Earlier than expected!) but not the second one. Should I be concerned?

****

So, I think they are dropping them, and we are so big that they are not dropping everything at once.

If you don't have it by Monday, let me know and I can doublecheck with Customer Service.

Hmm


Gerard van Konijnenburg wrote:

Will the following players gather for my Outpost run of the First Mandate here

Agent Eclipse
EwokBanshee
Christopher Wasko
Lupulus
Redelia

And also the player with the PFS ID 74294 who did not put in a player or character name

I'll admit that tricked me - the other day I thought I had somehow stumbled upon an open slot and started filling out the form, only to notice the ID number when I scrolled across to add my own!

That said, should it not be claimed, I'd be interested in joining if you'd have me.

*

GM Hmm wrote:

So, I think they are dropping them, and we are so big that they are not dropping everything at once.

If you don't have it by Monday, let me know and I can doublecheck with Customer Service.

Hmm

I just got it! Thanks for the update!

*

Correction for my God's Market Gamble game. Accidentally poached a player from the other game. Thank you Tusk the Half Orc for pointing this out. Corrected muster list is as follows:

Redgar
OG3
BrunoReturns
Ash 3000
Ewok Banshee

See you on the boards.

Silver Crusade ** Venture-Agent, Online—PbP aka Redelia

Hey everyone,
It's now 1 week until the start of OutPost. If any of you are signed up for a game but the game has not mustered yet, please let me know so that we have enough time to deal with any problems.

GMs, please make sure that you have put a link to your game in the spreadsheet. If you have players who have not yet checked it, please send them a PM; we would like to fill any empty spots in a few days.

If there are any other problems, let me know and we'll try to get everything sorted out.

Scarab Sages **

Still room in my table of Live Exploration Extreme!

Liberty's Edge *

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber

Waiting on Tome of Righteous Repose GMed by Paladin of Baha-who to muster. I may have missed the call, but have not seen it.

Dark Archive ***** Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

Supersuperlative wrote:
Gerard van Konijnenburg wrote:

Will the following players gather for my Outpost run of the First Mandate here

Agent Eclipse
EwokBanshee
Christopher Wasko
Lupulus
Redelia

And also the player with the PFS ID 74294 who did not put in a player or character name

I'll admit that tricked me - the other day I thought I had somehow stumbled upon an open slot and started filling out the form, only to notice the ID number when I scrolled across to add my own!

That said, should it not be claimed, I'd be interested in joining if you'd have me.

That was me, as I ended up playing this at Con of the North, and must have incompletely removed myself. Apologies, and you should jump on that Supersuperlative!

*

Attention player Ash3000. After a noble effort, I am unable to locate you on the boards so this will have to suffice for a PM. Please muster for my table of God's Market Gamble as soon as you are able. Link below:

God's Market Gamble

See you on the boards!

Edit: Found Ash's profile, PM sent.


Jack Brown wrote:


That was me, as I ended up playing this at Con of the North, and must have incompletely removed myself. Apologies, and you should jump on that Supersuperlative!

Thanks, Jack Brown. I appreciate it. I have done precisely that!

Dark Archive ***** Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

Christine Bussman wrote:

Hey everyone,

It's now 1 week until the start of OutPost. If any of you are signed up for a game but the game has not mustered yet, please let me know so that we have enough time to deal with any problems.

GMs, please make sure that you have put a link to your game in the spreadsheet. If you have players who have not yet checked it, please send them a PM; we would like to fill any empty spots in a few days.

If there are any other problems, let me know and we'll try to get everything sorted out.

Granted, I was a late add on, but Fiddlersgreen does not have a link to their 1-00 Salvation's End game (which I am signed up to play).

Sovereign Court ***

Those for The throaty mermaid please make way here

DynamicRarya
Agent Eclipse
GM Harker
Cwethan
excoman

** ⦵⦵

Last call for Kumakawa! Please check in for Sanctuary of Drowned Delight!

Grand Lodge ***** ⦵⦵

Paging Erin and Matthew Vertz, party of two.

Erin and Matthew Vertz, your table of The First Mandate is seating and awaiting your arrival!

(Sent both of you private messages as well, but I understand with the Paizo site changes of late you may not have seen them...)

****

Any chance we could ponder allowing a 6th player at some of the lower season tables?

Right now, I feel its at the 'just give them a chronicle and call it done', rather then waste everyone's time, status, due to the level spread and the APL calculations forcing it to be in the low tier. At least half the players can probably solo it, and probably one shot most of it at that.

Even a lowly level 3 addition, would be enough to allow them to go up a tier... so things might last past some of the melee characters initiatives.

The Exchange ⦵⦵

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

I had a late scratch from my SFS 1-09 table, if anyone is interested in filling it.

Dark Archive ***** Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

Shaudius wrote:
I had a late scratch from my SFS 1-09 table, if anyone is interested in filling it.

Which sub-tier is it looking like?

I currently have a level 4 Ysoki Outlaw (Hacker) Operative that I could bring... or I would have to finally build my -701?

The Exchange ⦵⦵

Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Jack Brown wrote:


Which sub-tier is it looking like?
I currently have a level 4 Ysoki Outlaw (Hacker) Operative that I could bring... or I would have to finally build my -701?

Certainly 3-4.

Wayfinders *****

it looks like it is APL 1.8, and that you've filled it, anyway, so I'll wait to play it. No prob!

Dark Archive

Paging Voice of Mag for Mists of Mwangi.

PM was also sent. You are the last piece to our puzzle. We may have to fill in the next day or so.

GM Eclipses Mists Of Mwangi


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

What happened to the "Claim to Salvation" game that was on line 82 of the signup sheet? I was signed up and looking forward to that. Looks like someone deleted that line around 2am last night.

Grand Lodge **** Venture-Captain, Online—PbP aka Hmm

GM Eclipse wrote:

Paging Voice of Mag for Mists of Mwangi.

PM was also sent. You are the last piece to our puzzle. We may have to fill in the next day or so.

GM Eclipses Mists Of Mwangi

Voice of Mag has gone missing from all their campaigns. You have my official permission to replace them now.

Hmm

Dark Archive

There is an opening in my Mists of Mwangi (Tier 1-2) game for Outpost.

If you would like to join check in at the Discussion for the campaign below. Thanks!

GM Eclipses Mists Of Mwangi

***

Wismac wrote:
What happened to the "Claim to Salvation" game that was on line 82 of the signup sheet? I was signed up and looking forward to that. Looks like someone deleted that line around 2am last night.

I believe the GM went missing.

I would be willing to take the table assuming we have the players.

****

Wismac wrote:
What happened to the "Claim to Salvation" game that was on line 82 of the signup sheet? I was signed up and looking forward to that. Looks like someone deleted that line around 2am last night.

Alas, you were the only player signed up and the GM was a no-show for us. However, GM Bret said that he would be willing to take it, so... we are adding it BACK!

GM Bret’s Claim to Salvation

It is now on line 83 of the spreadsheet.

I will see if we can get the other five players we need for you to start!

Hmm

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM Eclipse wrote:

There is an opening in my Mists of Mwangi (Tier 1-2) game for Outpost.

If you would like to join check in at the Discussion for the campaign below. Thanks!

GM Eclipses Mists Of Mwangi

Got our spot filled. Thanks everyone.

***

Wismac wrote:
What happened to the "Claim to Salvation" game that was on line 82 of the signup sheet? I was signed up and looking forward to that. Looks like someone deleted that line around 2am last night.

Wismac,

Please report to the discussion thread of my table for Claim to Salvation today.

I have PMed you and there have been multiple postings about this table being reopened. I want to start the scenario when Outpost I starts.

Thanks!

Lantern Lodge *** Venture-Captain, Germany–Hannover aka Hayato Ken

Unfortunately, only 3 players checked in to my Starfinde game of The Commencement and a 4th one said he won't play because of time issues.
The Commencement Discussion Thread.

This means i have 3 free spots.


Due to a small mix-up, I've got a seat open at my Outpost table of '1-04 Cries From the Drift.' We've only just started the mission briefing so you wouldn't be missing out on anything.

If anyone is interested, please post a message here: Discussion Thread


GM bigboom wrote:

Due to a small mix-up, I've got a seat open at my Outpost table of '1-04 Cries From the Drift.' We've only just started the mission briefing so you wouldn't be missing out on anything.

If anyone is interested, please post a message here: Discussion Thread

Spot has been filled. Happy Outpost gaming everyone!


Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Bah I got Claim to Salvation kickstarted back up, but might miss... Busy weekends, Curse you... just kidding i love ya fam!

151 to 200 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Online Play / Announcing OutPost I: Back to the Future! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.