Info on Sun Orchid Elixer's creator, Artokus Kirran


Pathfinder Campaign Setting General Discussion

Scarab Sages

I've been able to find very little on this guy, which is strange since he's mythic.

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber

Doesn't look like there's too much Pathfinderwiki only has a few sources.


Delacroix Crowler wrote:
I've been able to find very little on this guy, which is strange since he's mythic.

There is so much tantalizing lore surrounding Thuvia just waiting to be expanded on. Seasons 7 and 9 of Pathfinder Society have some great adventures there. I hope we get a full AP soon! I'm sure Artokus would be involved, since he's probably still alive.


To be fair, it makes sense that we don't know about him, since no one's seen him in living memory and the only sign he's still alive is that the Sun Orchid Elixir keeps flowing out. For all we know, he got killed and replaced or something.


Going through some of the older threads on the Sun Orchid Elixir, the creators seemed to imply that the Elixir made Kirran immortal, but for the rest of us it just returns you to youth, which seemed to confirm that he's still alive.

I gotta say, though, what a lonely existence. Making this stuff year after year without ceasing, never leaving. He's definitely not alone in the Citadel but is that really how you'd want to spend eternity? Maybe he's capable of creating more than six vials a year and skipped out ages ago while they burn through the stock he left behind.


YlothofMerab wrote:

Going through some of the older threads on the Sun Orchid Elixir, the creators seemed to imply that the Elixir made Kirran immortal, but for the rest of us it just returns you to youth, which seemed to confirm that he's still alive.

I gotta say, though, what a lonely existence. Making this stuff year after year without ceasing, never leaving. He's definitely not alone in the Citadel but is that really how you'd want to spend eternity? Maybe he's capable of creating more than six vials a year and skipped out ages ago while they burn through the stock he left behind.

It's kind of weird that he ever agreed to it in the first place. Guy must have REALLY loved Thuvia to be up for that for any length of time.


Leingod wrote:
It's kind of weird that he ever agreed to it in the first place. Guy must have REALLY loved Thuvia to be up for that for any length of time.

True. Maybe he was a devote Sarenite, and he feels divinely ordained.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Campaign Setting / General Discussion / Info on Sun Orchid Elixer's creator, Artokus Kirran All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion