Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

3 negative levels, 9 Arcanist levels, CL 11. How does it work?


Rules Questions


I've read through the past threads and there are some varying opinions.

The combat is over. in about 15 hrs he will wake up and prepare his spells for the day before he gets to make saves to lose negative levels.

My understanding is that he didn't lose any prepared spells or slots.
But now it comes time to prepare his spell slots for the new day.
And he counts as having 3 less levels than he does.

So does he have slots to prepare as if he was a 6th Level Arcanist?

Does he cast spells at CL8?

If he does prepare spells as if he was 6th lev Arcanist and then makes his saves later in the day does he then get to prepare the spell slots for Arcanist levels 7,8 and 9?

He actually an Arcanist/Arcane Trickster. So in addition does he lose Sneak Attack dice as an level dependent class feature?

If Wraith Strike is around I would especially value his response because of the past threads he stood out as having a consistent set of explanations and logic behind his explanations. (not that I won't value other people but he seems to have put a lot of thought and reading in to it already)

Thanks


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Class Deck, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

He doesn't lose things that are results of levels unless they're mathed directly from level. So sneak attack is unaffected (since the class features say 3d6 at level 5, not half of level rounded up). You don't lose any spell slots, either current or future preparation. When you cast a spell, your caster level is as normal minus any negative levels you have at the time of casting.


Energy Drain and Negative Levels wrote:
For each negative level a creature has, it takes a cumulative –1 penalty on all ability checks, attack rolls, combat maneuver checks, Combat Maneuver Defense, saving throws, and skill checks. In addition, the creature reduces its current and total hit points by 5 for each negative level it possesses. The creature is also treated as one level lower for the purpose of level-dependent variables (such as spellcasting) for each negative level possessed. Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature’s negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.

Sneak Attack dice aren't a level dependent variable I think - you get them from levels but not normally as a direct function of your level.

The main question is which parts of spellcasting are level dependent variables. Caster level certainly is. The sentence 'Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels.' suggests that that may be the only one and your arcanist could prepare as many spells as his usual.

BTW, if you want Wraithstrike's opinion (the name doesn't have a space) PMs are possible on these forums.


Keep in mind that, while Arcanists can prepare spells to cast, they still cast spontaneously from the spells they have prepared, which means that, while you won't lose any spells from the list you have prepared, you would lose out on the spells you can cast for the day, which means even if you can prepare Xth level spells, your negative levels may make you unable to even cast Xth level spells (due to not having enough spells per day available), meaning your ability to prepare for them becomes pointless.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You do not lose prepared slots or the ability to prepare slots. You simply lose the caster level.

Additionally, you do not lose sneak attack dice.

Neither spells per day nor sneak attack dice are 'level dependent variables'. That is stuff like "1d6 per level" such as Fireball.


Stephen Ede wrote:

I've read through the past threads and there are some varying opinions.

The combat is over. in about 15 hrs he will wake up and prepare his spells for the day before he gets to make saves to lose negative levels.

My understanding is that he didn't lose any prepared spells or slots.
But now it comes time to prepare his spell slots for the new day.
And he counts as having 3 less levels than he does.

So does he have slots to prepare as if he was a 6th Level Arcanist?

Does he cast spells at CL8?

If he does prepare spells as if he was 6th lev Arcanist and then makes his saves later in the day does he then get to prepare the spell slots for Arcanist levels 7,8 and 9?

He actually an Arcanist/Arcane Trickster. So in addition does he lose Sneak Attack dice as an level dependent class feature?

If Wraith Strike is around I would especially value his response because of the past threads he stood out as having a consistent set of explanations and logic behind his explanations. (not that I won't value other people but he seems to have put a lot of thought and reading in to it already)

Thanks

I have arrived. :)

You do not lose spell slots or spells prepared.

PRD wrote:
Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature's negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.

Since you didn't lose the slots you still have access to them.

--------------
You do cast at CL 8 now.

You do not lose sneak attack dice.


wraithstrike wrote:
Stephen Ede wrote:

I've read through the past threads and there are some varying opinions.

The combat is over. in about 15 hrs he will wake up and prepare his spells for the day before he gets to make saves to lose negative levels.

My understanding is that he didn't lose any prepared spells or slots.
But now it comes time to prepare his spell slots for the new day.
And he counts as having 3 less levels than he does.

So does he have slots to prepare as if he was a 6th Level Arcanist?

Does he cast spells at CL8?

If he does prepare spells as if he was 6th lev Arcanist and then makes his saves later in the day does he then get to prepare the spell slots for Arcanist levels 7,8 and 9?

He actually an Arcanist/Arcane Trickster. So in addition does he lose Sneak Attack dice as an level dependent class feature?

If Wraith Strike is around I would especially value his response because of the past threads he stood out as having a consistent set of explanations and logic behind his explanations. (not that I won't value other people but he seems to have put a lot of thought and reading in to it already)

Thanks

I have arrived. :)

You do not lose spell slots or spells prepared.

PRD wrote:
Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature's negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.

Since you didn't lose the slots you still have access to them.

--------------
You do cast at CL 8 now.

You do not lose sneak attack dice.

Arcanists don't have spell slots, though. They have spells per day like the Sorcerer. So, while they may not lose any spells to prepare for the day for them to cast from, they do lose spells to cast for the day since those are neither spell slots or prepared spells, and can make the option to prepare said spells quite irrelevant.


Darksol, under what rule are they losing spells to cast for the day? Spells per day are not a level dependent variable.


Thank you.
I think I'm better understanding "level dependent abilities".

So because he would be CL 8 next morning when going to prepare spells he would be able to prepare 4th level spells, correct?

If he had been reduced to CL 7 he would only be able to prepare 3rd level spells, because he needs to be CL 8 to prepare 4th level spells, yes?


Starfinder Charter Superscriber

The way I think of negative levels is that they don't take away your ability to *do* anything, but just make certain things you do less effective. The simplest way to think about this is that having negative levels doesn't affect your *ability* to cast spells (in terms of type or number), but once the spell is cast, its effectiveness is diminished if there is a level-dependent variable at play (such as range, area, damage, etc.).


Gauss wrote:
Darksol, under what rule are they losing spells to cast for the day? Spells per day are not a level dependent variable.

I disagree. Spells per day are generated based on your class level plus your modifier.

While your modifier spells won't be changed (because those aren't level dependent), your spells per day gained from your class, would. Because the feature (Spellcasting) scales based on your level. Therefore, they are assumedly a level-dependent variable.

Sneak Attack isn't reduced because each +1D6 is its own feature, it's not a "1D6 for every odd level you possess." (Well, it effectively is, but it's not written that way.)

So, I suppose if he has a 20+ Intelligence for 5th level spells, he'd still get one 5th level spell, but he wouldn't get any other spells based on his class level (since it's 3 less than normal).


Darksol, if we used your logic, hitpoints, base attack bonus, skill points, sneak attack dice, etc. would all be 'level dependent'. EVERYTHING is level dependent in some fashion.

The problem here is you are missing the key word..."variable".

A level dependent variable is something like '1d6 damage per level' or '1 round per level'.

Everything is level dependent, not everything is a level dependent variable.


Stephen Ede wrote:

Thank you.

I think I'm better understanding "level dependent abilities".

So because he would be CL 8 next morning when going to prepare spells he would be able to prepare 4th level spells, correct?

If he had been reduced to CL 7 he would only be able to prepare 3rd level spells, because he needs to be CL 8 to prepare 4th level spells, yes?

Prepare your spells normally. It is your caster level to use them that is the problem. Not the preparation and slots available. You can prepare all the spells you normally prepare and have all the slots per day you normally have.

You just may not be able to cast them if you do not have a high enough caster level (although that is another debate that people have had).


Darksol the Painbringer wrote:


So, I suppose if he has a 20+ Intelligence for 5th level spells, he'd still get one 5th level spell, but he wouldn't get any other spells based on his class level (since it's 3 less than normal).

He didn't have 5th level Spells.

He's only a 9th level Arcanist. He has the trait to increase his CL by +2.
Very useful when you get Negative levels.

I have to admit my reading was that Spells per day would be "level dependent" but honestly I'll go with whatever people think.

For all that they made Negative levels easier to handle in combat they didn't make it very clear how spellcasters were handled afterwards.
I read the "Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels." to mean that you do lose unprepared Spells and spell slots, i.e. when you go to prepare the next day.
But it's not something I'm going to argue about.


Gauss wrote:
Stephen Ede wrote:

Thank you.

I think I'm better understanding "level dependent abilities".

So because he would be CL 8 next morning when going to prepare spells he would be able to prepare 4th level spells, correct?

If he had been reduced to CL 7 he would only be able to prepare 3rd level spells, because he needs to be CL 8 to prepare 4th level spells, yes?

Prepare your spells normally. It is your caster level to use them that is the problem. Not the preparation and slots available. You can prepare all the spells you normally prepare and have all the slots per day you normally have.

You just may not be able to cast them if you do not have a high enough caster level (although that is another debate that people have had).

I have to say that the statement REALLY needs and example of what they mean because as response indicate the one thing that is really lacking a clear definite reading is how spell casting/preparing is affected after the combat.

If the only effect was CL getting reduced they should've said that. As it is they are quite clear that there is an effect on spellcasters...but not what that effect is.


It's not that I'm "missing" it, I'm interpreting it in a way differently than you are.

Variable means that its result changes, usually based on other numbers in play, which means that, like you said, everything becomes a variable that is level dependent. But, while your counter-argument of "What about HP, Skills, BAB, etc." may ring true because of this, negative levels have specific rules governing those things that would supersede the general rule of "We just calculate it as if you're X level." In some cases, Negative Levels are actually worse than simply not having those levels whatsoever.

Expanding upon the whole "Specific V.S. General" regarding Negative Levels, I'm pointing out that Negative Levels only sanction prepared spellcasters. Spontaneous spellcasters (such as Sorcerers and Arcanists) still suffer effects simply because they aren't mentioned as being exempt from Negative Level reductions.


Here is the rule:

CRB p562 wrote:
The creature is also treated as one level lower for the purpose of level-dependent variables (such as spellcasting) for each negative level possessed.

Level-dependent variable, not level-dependent.

So what are variables as related to spells?

CRB p10 wrote:
This is followed up by an extensive listing of every spell in the game, including its effects, range, duration, and other important variables.

Hmmm, that seems to state that effects, range, duration, etc are 'important variables'.

More instances where 'variable' is applicable to things like range, damage, duration, etc.:

CRB p11 wrote:
When a creature casts a spell, it often contains a number of variables, such as range or damage, that are based on the caster’s level.
CRB p122 wrote:

Benefit: All variable, numeric effects of an empowered spell are increased by half, including bonuses to those dice rolls.

Saving throws and opposed rolls are not affected, nor are spells without random variables. An empowered spell uses up a spell slot two levels higher than the spell’s actual level.
CRB p130 wrote:

Benefit: All variable, numeric effects of a spell modified by this feat are maximized. Saving throws and opposed rolls are not affected, nor are spells without random variables.

A maximized spell uses up a spell slot three levels higher than the spell’s actual level.
An empowered, maximized spell gains the separate benefits of each feat: the maximum result plus half the normally rolled result.
CRB p216 wrote:
Timed Durations: Many durations are measured in rounds, minutes, hours, or other increments. When the time is up, the magic goes away and the spell ends. If a spell’s duration is variable, the duration is rolled secretly so the caster doesn’t know how long the spell will last.

There is not ONE single instance in all of the CRB where variable is used for things like sneak attack dice, spells per day, slots per day, or anything like that.


Stephen Ede wrote:
Darksol the Painbringer wrote:


So, I suppose if he has a 20+ Intelligence for 5th level spells, he'd still get one 5th level spell, but he wouldn't get any other spells based on his class level (since it's 3 less than normal).

He didn't have 5th level Spells.

He's only a 9th level Arcanist. He has the trait to increase his CL by +2.
Very useful when you get Negative levels.

I have to admit my reading was that Spells per day would be "level dependent" but honestly I'll go with whatever people think.

For all that they made Negative levels easier to handle in combat they didn't make it very clear how spellcasters were handled afterwards.
I read the "Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels." to mean that you do lose unprepared Spells and spell slots, i.e. when you go to prepare the next day.
But it's not something I'm going to argue about.

You can change it from 5th level spells to 4th level spells, and my Intelligence requirement from 20+ to 18+, and my point still stands. You'll get your modifier bonus spells, but not your regular spells from class levels, since those spells for the day are a variable based upon your level.


Darksol, please show the rule, in the textbook, which calls spells per day a variable.

I have shown how the CRB is clearly using the term variable when it comes to magic spells to reference the variables in a spell. Not class abilities gained by level.

Now it is your turn, show the rule that backs you up.


Gauss wrote:

Darksol, please show the rule, in the textbook, which calls spells per day a variable.

I have shown how the CRB is clearly using the term variable when it comes to magic spells to reference the variables in a spell. Not class abilities gained by level.

Now it is your turn, show the rule that backs you up.

You kind of already did that for me.

Quote:
The creature is also treated as one level lower for the purpose of level-dependent variables (such as spellcasting) for each negative level possessed.

That sentence tells me that, for all intents and purposes, spellcasting, as a class feature, is considered one level lower.

If it simply said "spell effects," then I'd concede the point. Unfortunately, bad writing can lead to interpretations such as my own across numerous tables. It'd be more prudent to make a FAQ thread about the subject, so stuff like this doesn't happen in the future.


Again, you are missing the point...you continue to take a single word out of context.

Spellcasting, in that context, is applying to level-dependent variables. So we go look what that means.
So, to find out what it means we open the CRB pdf, use ctrl+F, and search for 'variable'.
We are presented with no shortage of examples of what qualifies as spellcasting variables and not one such example involves spells per day or spell slots.

You are ignoring the preponderance of evidence of what the rules consider to be spellcasting variables but, if you wish to start a FAQ, have at it.


Darksol the Painbringer wrote:
Arcanists don't have spell slots, though. They have spells per day like the Sorcerer. So, while they may not lose any spells to prepare for the day for them to cast from, they do lose spells to cast for the day since those are neither spell slots or prepared spells, and can make the option to prepare said spells quite irrelevant.

Yes they do. Arcanists prepare a number of spells known and cast them as spontaneous spells from their available spell slots like sorcerers. Spell slots refers to the number of spells per day per spell level a character has. Sorcerers are just universal slots.

Also, negative levels are simply penalties, much like ability damage. they don't actually adjust your level. They just apply penalties your your level-dependent variables and statistics.


PRD wrote:
An arcanist casts arcane spells drawn from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. An arcanist must prepare her spells ahead of time, but unlike a wizard, her spells are not expended when they’re cast. Instead, she can cast any spell that she has prepared consuming a spell slot of the appropriate level, assuming she hasn’t yet used up her spell slots per day for that level.
PRD wrote:
Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature's negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.

They use spell slots, slots are not lost by negative levels. Ergo he gets to prepare the same amount of spells, they are just cast at CL-3


Darksol please read the text in its entirety before saying any other thing

''Energy Drain and Negative Levels
Some spells and a number of undead creatures have the ability to drain away life and energy; this dreadful attack results in “negative levels.” These cause a character to take a number of penalties.

For each negative level a creature has, it takes a cumulative –1 penalty on all ability checks, attack rolls, combat maneuver checks, Combat Maneuver Defense, saving throws, and skill checks. In addition, the creature reduces its current and total hit points by 5 for each negative level it possesses. The creature is also treated as one level lower for the purpose of level-dependent variables (such as spellcasting) for each negative level possessed. Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature’s negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.

A creature with temporary negative levels receives a new saving throw to remove the negative level each day. The DC of this save is the same as the effect that caused the negative levels.

Some abilities and spells (such as raise dead) bestow permanent level drain on a creature. These are treated just like temporary negative levels, but they do not allow a new save each day to remove them. Level drain can be removed through spells like restoration. Permanent negative levels remain after a dead creature is restored to life. A creature whose permanent negative levels equal its Hit Dice cannot be brought back to life through spells like raise dead and resurrection without also receiving a restoration spell, cast the round after it is restored to life.''

so no spellcaster do no lose any spell slot or prepared spell, and they are not level dependent variable i never see the rule treat them as level dependent variable


Stephen Ede, Gauss and myself are correct. The text by the other posters support our interpretation


willuwontu wrote:
PRD wrote:
An arcanist casts arcane spells drawn from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. An arcanist must prepare her spells ahead of time, but unlike a wizard, her spells are not expended when they’re cast. Instead, she can cast any spell that she has prepared consuming a spell slot of the appropriate level, assuming she hasn’t yet used up her spell slots per day for that level.
PRD wrote:
Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature's negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.
They use spell slots, slots are not lost by negative levels. Ergo he gets to prepare the same amount of spells, they are just cast at CL-3

That statement can be read as "prepared Spells and prepared slots". That is you don't lose anything you currently have ready to use, but what you get the next day is not included in the protection. The adjective applying to both the following nouns. It's common usage in English i.e. "We should ban caffeniated Beverages and food".


wraithstrike wrote:
Stephen Ede, Gauss and myself are correct. The text by the other posters support our interpretation

I would qualify my support.

I think your position is reasonably thought out, easy to apply, and is useful for the situation that I'm in as GM.

I think Darksols position in reasonably thought out, more difficult to apply (not hugely difficult but simply more) and is also more likely to represent the original RAI of the writers.

Note: I say the original RAI because that was quite a few years ago and it may've changed.

If someone wrote up a clear question on the issue I would be very happy to FAQ it.
Because the one thing I'm 100% certain about the issue is that the handling of Spell casting is NOT clearly defined by the rules.
Specifically what they mean by "level Dependent Variables" and regaining spells the next day.


but still nowhere in the description of negative level say you lose any spell slot, the thing is that you continue to think that spell per day, spell know and spell slot are level dependant variable which are not or else you would also lose your feat, ability score gain by level and class feature since they are all level dependant but still not variable but for you yes since you think both are the same which you seem to have a hard time understanting, level depedant variable are any variable that depend on your level like the number of dice for fireball or the duration of a spell, or the number of use of certain feat or class feature


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stephen Ede wrote:
wraithstrike wrote:
Stephen Ede, Gauss and myself are correct. The text by the other posters support our interpretation

I would qualify my support.

I think your position is reasonably thought out, easy to apply, and is useful for the situation that I'm in as GM.

I think Darksols position in reasonably thought out, more difficult to apply (not hugely difficult but simply more) and is also more likely to represent the original RAI of the writers.

Note: I say the original RAI because that was quite a few years ago and it may've changed.

If someone wrote up a clear question on the issue I would be very happy to FAQ it.
Because the one thing I'm 100% certain about the issue is that the handling of Spell casting is NOT clearly defined by the rules.
Specifically what they mean by "level Dependent Variables" and regaining spells the next day.

Actually the Devs have stated that the intent of the negative level rule was to make it very simple compared to the 3.5 version where everything had to be recalculated.

So, Darksol's position is less likely, not more likely, to represent the original RAI of the PF writers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stephen Ede wrote:
willuwontu wrote:
PRD wrote:
An arcanist casts arcane spells drawn from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. An arcanist must prepare her spells ahead of time, but unlike a wizard, her spells are not expended when they’re cast. Instead, she can cast any spell that she has prepared consuming a spell slot of the appropriate level, assuming she hasn’t yet used up her spell slots per day for that level.
PRD wrote:
Spellcasters do not lose any prepared spells or slots as a result of negative levels. If a creature's negative levels equal or exceed its total Hit Dice, it dies.
They use spell slots, slots are not lost by negative levels. Ergo he gets to prepare the same amount of spells, they are just cast at CL-3
That statement can be read as "prepared Spells and prepared slots". That is you don't lose anything you currently have ready to use, but what you get the next day is not included in the protection. The adjective applying to both the following nouns. It's common usage in English i.e. "We should ban caffeniated Beverages and food".

Except for Wizards don't have spell slots, they have prepared spells (witches use the same language, and I'm too lazy to go through every prepared caster)

This means that the sentence implies that it should be interpreted as "prepared spells, and slots" not "prepared spells and prepared slots", now granted if you can find a prepared caster who uses "slot(s)" in the language of their spellcasting ability description then we have an issue, otherwise as I stated above.

To compare it'd be like saying that a restaurant had watery drinks and sandwiches. you don't assume it means "watery drinks and watery sandwiches", because sandwiches don't typically have high amounts of liquids in them, instead you'd assume that what they meant to say was "watery drinks, and sandwiches".

PRD: Wizard wrote:

A wizard casts arcane spells drawn from the sorcerer/wizard spell list. A wizard must choose and prepare his spells ahead of time.

To learn, prepare, or cast a spell, the wizard must have an Intelligence score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a wizard’s spell is 10 + the spell level + the wizard’s Intelligence modifier.
A wizard can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. His base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Wizard. In addition, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Intelligence score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells).
A wizard may know any number of spells. He must choose and prepare his spells ahead of time by getting 8 hours of sleep and spending 1 hour studying his spellbook. While studying, the wizard decides which spells to prepare.
Starting Spells (See Spellbooks below): A wizard begins play with a spellbook containing all 0-level wizard spells (except those from his opposed schools, if any; see Arcane Schools) plus three 1st-level spells of his choice. The wizard also selects a number of additional 1st-level spells equal to his Intelligence modifier to add to the spellbook. At each new wizard level, he gains two new spells of any spell level or levels that he can cast (based on his new wizard level) for his spellbook. At any time, a wizard can also add spells found in other wizards’ spellbooks to his own (see Magic).
Spells Gained at a New Level: Wizards perform a certain amount of spell research between adventures. Each time a character attains a new wizard level, he gains two spells of his choice to add to his spellbook. The two free spells must be of spell levels he can cast.


Gauss wrote:
Stephen Ede wrote:
wraithstrike wrote:
Stephen Ede, Gauss and myself are correct. The text by the other posters support our interpretation

I would qualify my support.

I think your position is reasonably thought out, easy to apply, and is useful for the situation that I'm in as GM.

I think Darksols position in reasonably thought out, more difficult to apply (not hugely difficult but simply more) and is also more likely to represent the original RAI of the writers.

Note: I say the original RAI because that was quite a few years ago and it may've changed.

If someone wrote up a clear question on the issue I would be very happy to FAQ it.
Because the one thing I'm 100% certain about the issue is that the handling of Spell casting is NOT clearly defined by the rules.
Specifically what they mean by "level Dependent Variables" and regaining spells the next day.

Actually the Devs have stated that the intent of the negative level rule was to make it very simple compared to the 3.5 version where everything had to be recalculated.

So, Darksol's position is less likely, not more likely, to represent the original RAI of the PF writers.

Both interpretations are vastly simpler than 3.5, which was a real headache. So both interpretations would meet the intent you mention.

But what I would most like is a FAQ on it. I suspect regardless of the original RAI they are probably more likely to go with the CL approach these days. But in that case it would be really nice if they tidied up the wording to make that clear.

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Rules Questions / 3 negative levels, 9 Arcanist levels, CL 11. How does it work? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.