Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

>>Ask Robert Brookes Anything<<


Off-Topic Discussions


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

First question: How dare you?

Follow up question: How's the weather out there?

Bonus question: Thank you for the awesome Strix ecology, how did you land on owl for the avian inspiration (other than how awesome they are).

Quickfire question: Ah, crap! I had something for this...

Anyway, good luck with the Aetherra campaign setting. :-)

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Whoa hey

This is a thing!

Okay so:

Weather Status: NEW ENGLAND (cold)

Bonus Round: Thank you for the kind words! Owl was an easy choice, since the strix share a connection to the Arcadian-located syrinx (who are owl-folks). Plus owls are generally terrifying/majestic. You'll see more of my insights on the strix in book 2 of Ruins of Azlant, too!

Also, props to Adam for the development work on my strix article. He did a fantastic job!

And thanks for everything said about the Aethera Campaign Setting! I'm really excited for it to get out into the wild and for everyone to get a chance to play in the sandbox we've created. There's a lot of awesome stuff coming up too, and I'm always willing to talk shop about it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Oh, man... I have to get home and give you my *big list of questions* when I can...
(You've been warned it's coming!)

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I eagerly await the deluge!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey!

couple questions:
1. favorite Paizo product you have worked on and why?
2. what games/AP, etc. are you currently playing or running? Any tips for them?
3. Which do you like more Dragon Age or Mass Effect? And why is it Dragon Age?

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Haha ok these are legit great

1: That's gotta be Occult Adventures. It was my first major project, a chance to collaborate (and become friends with) the illustrious Brandon Hodge, and an amazing opportunity to crack open a whole new system of magic and write some of my favorite material (ley lines, the promethean alchemist, and the esoteric magus especially). A close second is Horror Adventures because I got to basically make the damn xenomorphs, and the UNKNOWN. But then also RUINS OF AZLANT ugh ugh I'm bad at this.

2: Currently in running my obscenely horrific Herald's Fall Campaign (and for those with a copy of Occult Realms you'll know what that is!) Prepping Ironfang Invasion soon too! I'm playing in Rise of the Runelords, we're in the middle of book 5 in that!

As far as tips go, one of my favorite pieces of advice I love to give to aspiring GMs is: don't be afraid of making mistakes, because if you don't acknowledge them as mistakes the players will never know. This especially goes for running premade Adventures. Forgot an NPC? Introduce them later. Adapt and adjust and keep everyone entertained and engaged and that forgives basically every sin.

3: While I do loooove Mass Effect, Dragon Age will always be my one true love. Dragon Age 2 might even be my favorite because I just love Hawke. She's just amazing. But Inquisition is a close, close second.

Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.

1) Alright slacker, why did it take you this long to join the cool kids and make an Ask Me Anything thread of your own? :)

2) What's your favorite outsider race? (Need not be Pathfinder specific)

3) Do you want to play in a game at PaizoCon if I run something?

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

1) I'm not sure I'm cool or that this makes me anything but masochistic, but I'll take the compliment? ;)

2) erahthi? ;) But uh, outside of my own creations I'm really fond of oreads. There's something awesome about being a badass living statue person.

3) ABSO-LUTELY

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I just realized I had a great followup for Glittergore's question #3 and it didn't cross my mind until today.

I actually just finished working with David Gaider, the creator of Dragon Age, on a new Aethera project. This was pretty much one of my life goals, and working with Dave was one of the most fun and rewarding experiences of my career. I think it also established a really awesome rapport and we're already talking about teaming up again in the future. So, if you like Dragon Age and/or Aethera, that's a cool thing for folks to look forward to.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Tacticslion wrote:

Oh, man... I have to get home and give you my *big list of questions* when I can...

(You've been warned it's coming!)

... a TL is never late or early, but always arrives precisely when he mea-...

... yeah, oops.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

AND NOW~!

It is time for the questions.

It... it's a lot.

Robert.

Rooooooooobeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrt.

Super-serious series of questions*:

* Nnnnnnope.

If you could have 1d4 ⇒ 3 different super-powers, what would they be and why?
(Assume corollary powers required to make a given power work are part of it; i.e. Since you'd need super tensile strength/durability to, you know, not-die when you made use of your super-strength power, you get them both when you say "super strength" as a singular option.)
Why?

If, instead, you could be a gestalt of 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 super heroes, who would you gestalt to be yourself? Why? Which comic universe would you run around in? Would you prefer to be in that one, or this one?

On the other hand: BAM! You just gained 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6, 5) + 2 = 18 levels in a Pathfinder class (or classes)! Which class(es) do you pick, and why? Incidentally, if you could spontaneously switch races, would you? And if so, to which?

Similarly, you won the super-lottery, and gained mythic tiers! 3d3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 3) + 1 = 8 of 'em! (And you gain class levels to match; please feel free to change your previous answer if this does so for some reason.) What path do you take? (Alternate option: substitute a single tier for a simple mythic template.)

Yet another query: you monster. Specifically, you CR: 1d30 ⇒ 19 (or less) monster! Which are you?! ... and would this have been your first choice? If not, which would be?

But the wheels of fate-time have spun again, and your everything has been transposed into that of someone else! You've just become a prepublished NPC from an official source! Which prepublished NPC is it?

What campaign setting do you run around in? Why?

As a final thing: blend any and/or all of the above questions into a single ginormous question: an optional blend of a prepublished NPC, monster, and some superheroes all walk into a bar... and out comes you, as a gestalt of those guys, the race you choose, some extra superpowers, and have extra class levels and mythic tiers on top! What are you?! (Other than "awesome" - naturally.)

Equipment is a non-issue (like adjunct super-powers; what you need to do <X> is assumed). Also note that any significant others can be brought with you.

"Official" and "Pre-published" are loose terms, but general expect something that has a solid publishing company and identifiable map/world/conceits behind it (like WotC for Forgotten Realms, Eberron, Dark Sun, Greyhawk, etc; or Green Ronin for Blue Rose, but not "True20"; or Paizo for Golarion, or the Maelstrom, or the upcoming Starfinder; but not "the Bestiaries" or "the Planes" or things like that - basically things that people can find and nerd out about with you). Similarly, if it has a solid AP out for it, that, too, is acceptable (like Legendary Planet; or any of Paizo's APs). It should probably be a d20 variant, but it can be whatever you like of those many variants (True20, Blue Rose, Paizo, 3.5, 3rd; etc.). That said, if a Homebrew or otherwise "weak" entry just needs to be there due to compelling reasons... okay. Similarly other systems. Let us know why! Computer and video game translations of such (Neverwinter Nights and/or expansions/sequels; PFO; etc) are acceptable as interpretations as well.

Similarly, for comics, it needs to be superheroes that people can reasonably be expected to come across - "that one I made up with my cousin as a kid" is an awesome answer, and worth noting and why, but prrrrooooobabaly isn't the best choice, unless it's just so powerful that you've GOT to. In which case: sure, but bring us along for the ride! Related, the super need not come from one of the "big two" in comics, so long as the people and world is both recognizes me and accessible - choosing The Incredibles world is valid, as is Spawn (blech); you're not just limited to Marvel or DC. Similarly "standard" powers need not apply - so long as it is clearly communicable, it's fine (even if all the field specifics aren't clear, that's okay - knowing you're powered by our yellow star is fine; you don't need to know this, but it's acceptable if you do).

Finally, presume you have the basics necessary for a happy life. Your spouse, best friend, and so on, can all be considered to "come with you" (should they choose to do so) wherever it is that you go.

Oh, and one more thing: if you lived through a Legend of Zelda (as one of the Links); which would it be, and why?

Thanks! Enjoy!

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh my god you're a monster

I'm going to answer these in chunks because TL is basically the devil

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Literally the Devil wrote:


If you could have 1d4 ⇒ 3 different super-powers, what would they be and why?
(Assume corollary powers required to make a given power work are part of it; i.e. Since you'd need super tensile strength/durability to, you know, not-die when you made use of your super-strength power, you get them both when you say "super strength" as a singular option.)
Why?

Photokinesis: Manipulating light is an awesome suite of powers. Everything from lasers to invisibility and cool light-painting stuff.

Flight: Because you've gotta be able to go in style.
LIGHTNING: I may or may not be a Sailor Jupiter fan and who doesn't want to be her?

Still Satan wrote:


If, instead, you could be a gestalt of 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 super heroes, who would you gestalt to be yourself? Why? Which comic universe would you run around in? Would you prefer to be in that one, or this one?

The MCU is pretty decent (way better than their comics universe these days unless you like Nazis.) I'd want to be a gestalt of Captain America (who doesn't wanna be Chris Evans??), Captain Marvel (COSMIC POWER), and Phil Coulson (I know Coulson doesn't have super powers but PHILLLLL).

Beelzebub wrote:


On the other hand: BAM! You just gained 3d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 6, 5) + 2 = 18 levels in a Pathfinder class (or classes)! Which class(es) do you pick, and why? Incidentally, if you could spontaneously switch races, would you? And if so, to which?

Bard 18, because I'm absolutely a support/leader unit.

Doppelgangers and astomiu are both cool! If we're taking Eberron stuff than Eberron changelings) since they're slightly less creepypasta than Doppelgangers.

Lucifer's Landlord wrote:


Similarly, you won the super-lottery, and gained mythic tiers! 3d3 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 3) + 1 = 8 of 'em! (And you gain class levels to match; please feel free to change your previous answer if this does so for some reason.) What path do you take? (Alternate option: substitute a single tier for a simple mythic template.)

Trickster all the way because who doesn't want to basically be Loki? Also synergy with bard!

Mr.Satan wrote:


Yet another query: you monster. Specifically, you CR: 1d30 ⇒ 19 (or less) monster! Which are you?! ... and would this have been your first choice? If not, which would be?

Lilend Azata because they're super inspiring, or a TIME DRAGON because who tf doesn't want to be a time traveling dragon?

Asmod20us wrote:


But the wheels of fate-time have spun again, and your everything has been transposed into that of someone else! You've just become a prepublished NPC from an official source! Which prepublished NPC is it?

Tam, the super-cool white-haired changeling rogue iconic from the cover of the Eberron books from back in 3.5. They were awesome.

OK MORE TO COME.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Reverse Jesus wrote:


What campaign setting do you run around in? Why?

Assuming the "transported to" vibe from the previous questions: Eberron or Aethera. Both have a really cool lived-in feeling to them and sweet aesthetic.

HIM wrote:


As a final thing: blend any and/or all of the above questions into a single ginormous question: an optional blend of a prepublished NPC, monster, and some superheroes all walk into a bar... and out comes you, as a gestalt of those guys, the race you choose, some extra superpowers, and have extra class levels and mythic tiers on top! What are you?! (Other than "awesome" - naturally.)

Equipment is a non-issue (like adjunct super-powers; what you need to do <X> is assumed). Also note that any significant others can be brought with you.

I'd be confused as heck that's almost too many possibilities to really consider! :O


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Robert Brookes wrote:

Oh my god you're a monster

I'm going to answer these in chunks because TL is basically the devil

So, two things:

1) I take it you haven't seen me post this to, like, all the other AMAs?
2) I have this saved in a Word document so I can copy/paste it.
3) I thought you said you were looking forward to it!
4) I'm so evil, I'm not even gonna mention the fact that I edited this comment more than once.
5) I can count, but... can yoooouuuu?
6) No I don't understand that one either...
7) Just because I like numbers.
8) I totally said, "final" in the last thing you answered, but that's because it was the "final" part of the related questions - technically, there is another question at the bottom, there...

>:D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's your favorite dinosaur?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Follow up: and why is it, "fat-bird t-Rex"?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm not sure. But I guess it's because it's so big and feathery, as opposed to a fat beard gamer?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
DungeonmasterCal wrote:
I'm not sure. But I guess it's because it's so big and feathery, as opposed to a fat beard gamer?

So true!

...

So...

Hmmm...

I'm starting... to think...

... yeah, I... think...

... there may be a message hidden in Robert's responses...

Quote:

is basically the devil

Literally the Devil

Still Satan

Beelzebub

Lucifer's Landlord

Mr.Satan

Asmod20us

Reverse Jesus

HIM

... I think... I think he may be saying... I'm basically a saint and/or angel?

Aw~! That's so sweet~!

For all that, I'll be helpful and point out the one you missed,

The one you missed wrote:
Oh, and one more thing: if you lived through a Legend of Zelda (as one of the Links); which would it be, and why?

EDIT: just so I clean things up a bit...

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Robert Brookes wrote:

Oh my god you're a monster

I'm going to answer these in chunks because TL is basically the devil

So, two things:

1) I take it you haven't seen me post this to, like, all the other AMAs?
2) I have this saved in a Word document so I can copy/paste it.
3) I thought you said you were looking forward to it!
4) I'm so evil, I'm not even gonna mention the fact that I edited this comment more than once.
5) I can count, but... can yoooouuuu?
6) No I don't understand that one either...
7) Just because I like numbers.
8) I totally said, "final" in the last thing you answered, but that's because it was the "final" part of the related questions - technically, there is another question at the bottom, there...

>:D

oh my god you're an even bigger monster than I thought!!!

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.
DungeonmasterCal wrote:
What's your favorite dinosaur?

I was really into dinosaurs as a kid, and the ankylosaurus (spiky, club-tail) totally was my fav.

That said, in terms of RPGs, I really love how Eberron handled dinosaurs. They gave them non-scientific names. Like raptors were classified as "clawfoot" dinosaurs, etc. I'm not sure why that clicked with me so well, but it just felt right in the world's context.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
That Darn Devil! wrote:


Oh, and one more thing: if you lived through a Legend of Zelda (as one of the Links); which would it be, and why?

Wind Waker, because it had the best Ganon.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Can't argue with that...!

Also, did you know I share your love for Eberron as a setting? What was your favorite part of that setting? Creature? Location? Variant rule system? Module/adventure? Anything else I didn't think of?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Robert Brookes wrote:
LIGHTNING: I may or may not be a Sailor Jupiter fan and who doesn't want to be her?

<3


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

What do have against Skyrim?

If you don't have anything against Skyrim, what was your favorite place to rampage in it.

How many times was your spine protruded through your eyesocket by giants in Skyrim (assuming you don't have anything against Skyrim).

On a scale of 10-10+ would you rate Fargo, the television series.

What's your favorite neighborhood animal around your neighborhood.

Do you name the animals around your neighborhood.

Paizo Employee Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Here's my question...

Are we gonna have a frickin' blast at PaizoCon!?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

How many woodchucks would you chuck if you wanted to chuck woodchucks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

So, how much Aethera is going to be run at Paizocon?

I ask because I REALLY WANT TO PLAY SOME!!!

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

Can't argue with that...!

Also, did you know I share your love for Eberron as a setting? What was your favorite part of that setting? Creature? Location? Variant rule system? Module/adventure? Anything else I didn't think of?

I love the political climate, specifically the way the setting handled the refugees from Cyre and how they were treated in each of the Five Nations.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The politics were awesome!

My favorite elements (and the ones I often felt were sadly underutilized) were the new PC races, most especially the Changling and kalashtar races. I was always frustrated that with 12 Dragonmarks and seven races, and four new races and two goblinoid races (at least, two without racial HD), that they opted to put all thirteen twelve into what amounts to the standard races. And while I love me some half-elves and half-orcs, that those marks were expressly the half-breed races was... bizarre to say the least, especially since the kalashtar, Changling, and shifters did not. I just can't help but think how awesome it would have been to have a Changeling or Shifter or Kalashtar house...

Ah, well.

Cure was pretty great, and I enjoyed the mystery, though I was mildly annoyed that the "truth" was never revealed. I know, I know. Still.

I loved the cosmology, and the religions like Silver Flame and Path of Light (I ship those two as my OTP), and the Undying Court. The last war is a phenomenally powerful narrative, and the pulpy feel of the magitech and city structures always sang to me. The cosmology was... amazing. I know why they did not, but the Nerd within me really rather desperately wanted them to provide firm, hard dates. It was suuuuper frustrating to probably exactly no one but me: they had all the tools necessary to build a perfect set of a world, from details of the moon cycles to actual year numbers and months and days to how long periods between planar conjunctions were, and they went, "eh, stick it anywhere." This is totally legitimate on their part, by the way, it just drove me insane. I also loved the role of psionics in the campaign (though I haaaaaaaaated that gem dragons were basically just, "oh, evil dream spirits joy ride express" instead of being super awesome), and I loved that Sarlona was basically the cradle of human civilization and was now run by super alien psycho nightmare demons and nobody knew this.

Which brings us back to politics. I love how well-developed the various nation-states are, and how they are no longer city-states or petty kingdoms, but genuine national entities on grand scales. On Korvaire, Droam, Darguun, Thrane, and the Eldeen Reaches were probably my favorite places, but I'd be lying if I said I'd want to live anywhere other than Breland. Just as long as I don't actually live in Sharn, though. Close enough to benefit from it, but nowhere actually within it. (Aundair is prooooobably fine, too.)

What is your opinion on any of these you feel like sharing? What was your take on the Cyre mystery? For that matter, what was your take on the reality/unreality/nature of the gods? The three dragons (above/between/below)?

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

What do have against Skyrim?

If you don't have anything against Skyrim, what was your favorite place to rampage in it.

How many times was your spine protruded through your eyesocket by giants in Skyrim (assuming you don't have anything against Skyrim).

On a scale of 10-10+ would you rate Fargo, the television series.

What's your favorite neighborhood animal around your neighborhood.

Do you name the animals around your neighborhood.

1) That it is finite and not forever.

2) I loved tackling the civil war at Windhelm after completing the dragonborn storyline so I could summon a damn dragon to take out those Stormcloak bastards.

3) Once and then never again because man, giants aren't botherining nobody. They just want to herd their mammoth friends and have sacks full of cheese. Leave them alone!

4) At first I thought you said Farscape and I was prepared to write a novel about that lovely show, but I actually haven't seen the Fargo series yet. I have seen (and loved!) Legion, which is by the same showrunner.

5) Tiny little chirpy birbs.

6) Only the strays. We have a big stone wall near our apartment and there was a stray cat living in it for a few months that we nicknamed "Wall Cat." It was not amenable to being rescued, no sir.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Adam Daigle wrote:

Here's my question...

Are we gonna have a frickin' blast at PaizoCon!?

At least as much fun as last year and I had a blast last year. My offer to help you and the warehouse folks set up the store still stands too. That's a lot of thankless work.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
How many woodchucks would you chuck if you wanted to chuck woodchucks.

According to google the average weight of a woodchuck is around 8.6 lbs. According to the carry capacity rules I have about a 10 Strength. So, provided I wanted to chuck them all at once, my max lift over head is 100 lbs. Which means I could chuck 11.76ish woodchucks if I could chuck woodchucks.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Haladir wrote:

So, how much Aethera is going to be run at Paizocon?

I ask because I REALLY WANT TO PLAY SOME!!!

We've got two(?) tables planned? I won't be running any this year, but one of our contributors Nick Hite will be running a table of Wanted in the Wastes as (hopefully, schedule pending) will Amber Scott, the adventure's author and Paizocon Guest of Honor.

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

The politics were awesome!

My favorite elements (and the ones I often felt were sadly underutilized) were the new PC races, most especially the Changling and kalashtar races. I was always frustrated that with 12 Dragonmarks and seven races, and four new races and two goblinoid races (at least, two without racial HD), that they opted to put all thirteen twelve into what amounts to the standard races. And while I love me some half-elves and half-orcs, that those marks were expressly the half-breed races was... bizarre to say the least, especially since the kalashtar, Changling, and shifters did not. I just can't help but think how awesome it would have been to have a Changeling or Shifter or Kalashtar house...

Ah, well.

Cure was pretty great, and I enjoyed the mystery, though I was mildly annoyed that the "truth" was never revealed. I know, I know. Still.

I loved the cosmology, and the religions like Silver Flame and Path of Light (I ship those two as my OTP), and the Undying Court. The last war is a phenomenally powerful narrative, and the pulpy feel of the magitech and city structures always sang to me. The cosmology was... amazing. I know why they did not, but the Nerd within me really rather desperately wanted them to provide firm, hard dates. It was suuuuper frustrating to probably exactly no one but me: they had all the tools necessary to build a perfect set of a world, from details of the moon cycles to actual year numbers and months and days to how long periods between planar conjunctions were, and they went, "eh, stick it anywhere." This is totally legitimate on their part, by the way, it just drove me insane. I also loved the role of psionics in the campaign (though I haaaaaaaaated that gem dragons were basically just, "oh, evil dream spirits joy ride express" instead of being super awesome), and I loved that Sarlona was basically the cradle of human civilization and was now run by super alien psycho nightmare demons and nobody knew this.

Which brings us back to...

See, I had a particularly non-canon outlook on elements of Eberron. With regards to the gods, I believed that they weren't extant anymore. At one point in time maybe, before the Age of Creation, there were gods but they basically left. Aside from the tangible demigod entities (Rakshasa Lords, etc) the actual gods were just impressions left in Dolurrh that were still powerful enough to grant spells, and the remaining gods existed beyond whatever veil separated Eberron from the greater cosmos (whatever lay beyond Dolurrh).

That said, my headcanon (and I've talked about this with Keith before) is that Eberron eventually becomes Athas.

That's a bit longer of a take than I specifically have time to go into, but basically there's a lot of parallels between the settings. I believe that the next turn of the change would be what does it, what sets into motion the decline of humanity and the flooding of the world and the beginning of the Age of Halflings that would eventually be the ancient history of Athas.

Keith really liked that theory, and while he didn't build Eberron to that ideal, he loves the way it lines up.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Nice!

Also: FAAAARRRRRRSSSSSCAAAAPPE~!

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Farscape is probably one of the best sci-fi shows in history. It's ages better than Bab5 too. Though I still love the latter in spite of its aging issues.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Yuuuuuusssssss

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

You can totally see the influences of both of those in Aethera, too.

Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Robert Brookes Anything<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.