Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

What AP would you like to see next? 2018 / 19 Edition!


Pathfinder Adventure Path General Discussion

451 to 489 of 489 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Rahadoum's probably the second-biggest mercantile power on the left half of the Inner Sea map, and certainly in the western half of Garund. It'd be fun to have at least a book where the party has to go overland to circumvent the Arch of Aroden (though, without being yet another Cheliax AP). I think Paizo would be hesitant to do a whole AP set in Rahadoum because in the end they'd either be making a statement for or against anti-theism - or a golden mean situation that doesn't say either way, in which case what was their reason for setting the AP there in the first place? That and the healing issue probably mean it'll be a long time before we get a Rahadoum-specific AP.


^Why not a Golden Mean situation that says BOTH ways? Just because Rahadoum is doing terrible things to people they didn't like, it doesn't mean they didn't have valid reasons for feeling pushed into doing so, even if they twisted those reasons to their own quests for profit.

Aside from that, it's like thinking that Paizo has to be making a statement about Diabolism when they set APs in Cheliax, although admittedly the majority opinion on Earth about Diabolism gives you a lot more wiggle room on one side.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Rahadoum's probably the second-biggest mercantile power on the left half of the Inner Sea map, and certainly in the western half of Garund. It'd be fun to have at least a book where the party has to go overland to circumvent the Arch of Aroden (though, without being yet another Cheliax AP). I think Paizo would be hesitant to do a whole AP set in Rahadoum because in the end they'd either be making a statement for or against anti-theism - or a golden mean situation that doesn't say either way, in which case what was their reason for setting the AP there in the first place? That and the healing issue probably mean it'll be a long time before we get a Rahadoum-specific AP.

Rahadoum is a pretty epic place for a campaign though.

There are... things out there in the deserts - monsters coming across the rainwall - the Law of Man is everywhere in danger.

It's personally my favorite place in Golarion.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd like to see a Brevoy/Iobaria based AP that branches out from there and into Iobaria (and perhaps more of Casmaron). Maybe the threat is originating in Iobaria and threatening Galt, Brevoy and the River Kingdoms...with Iobaria, we could explore Druidism (and would be a great area for Shaman's too, I'd think) in more detail.

Toss in some limited Mythic (not a full 20/10 but more subdued, maybe max out at 6 Mythic ranks). I'd hate to think Paizo put that ruleset out and then went "One and Done" with it.


^Having read that ruleset as it has been made available online, and having also read the Playtest document, it needs some major reform before trying again with it.

Dark Archive

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

I would like to see a AP focused on the potential rise of Razmir (and his distant relative Chad Razmir). I think an AP allowing Paizo to flesh out the mystery behind Razmir and potential for denying the deific ascension of a presumably mortal being would be intriguing.

Paizo Employee Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Chad Razmir! Yay!

(That was easily one of my favorite things to come out of that seminar.)

Liberty's Edge

Arcadia needs men, women, and all points in between!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Adam Daigle wrote:

Chad Razmir! Yay!

(That was easily one of my favorite things to come out of that seminar.)

sorry, but wha?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting Subscriber
J-Bone wrote:
Arcadia

Maybe an exploration AP...

The nations of Arcadia want to know what those weird primitives on Avistan are up to!

A handpicked collection of young and talented (but essentially expendable) Arcadians from the east coast of Arcadia are sent forth to discover more about those exotic outlanders and their equally exotic homelands.

Dark Archive

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Yakman wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:

Chad Razmir! Yay!

(That was easily one of my favorite things to come out of that seminar.)

sorry, but wha?

Chad Razmir was talked about in jest at the Secrets of Golarion panel 2014 (PaizoCon). You can listen to it here as it was recorded by the Know Direction podcast team.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Taldor AP after the underwater/aztlant one. I'm hoping the stars have finally aligned. :)

Sovereign Court

Steve Geddes wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers for a Taldor AP after the underwater/aztlant one. I'm hoping the stars have finally aligned. :)

Id sub back up for that in an instant!

Lantern Lodge

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I would kickstart a reasonable Tian Xia AP.

Liberty's Edge

We're getting pretty close to the next AP announcements from PaizoCon. Looking forward to the bold and handsome announcement of an Arcadian focused AP.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
J-Bone wrote:

We're getting pretty close to the next AP announcements from PaizoCon. Looking forward to the bold and handsome announcement of an Arcadian focused AP.

I predict a "triumphant" return to Ustalav.

Liberty's Edge

zimmerwald1915 wrote:
J-Bone wrote:

We're getting pretty close to the next AP announcements from PaizoCon. Looking forward to the bold and handsome announcement of an Arcadian focused AP.

I predict a "triumphant" return to Ustalav.

Good Lord I hope not. Carrion Crown was just.... nevermind


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting Subscriber

Would really like to get some more information on the rest of the world so:
Race to circumnavigate the globe
- there where some interesting mentions about the distant oceans in Skulls and Shackles and I want to see the city built on a giant turtle, at least I think it was a turtle


zimmerwald1915 wrote:


I predict a "triumphant" return to Ustalav.

wasn't Strange Aeons set in Ustalav, at least at the beginning?

Liberty's Edge

I really want to go somewhere exotic. Arcadia would be my first wish but I'd be cool with Iblydos, Southern Garund, Vudra, Valashmai, Tian Xia.

Dark Archive

Random thought a combo Taldor/Exploration Kingmaker/Political intrigue AP where someone gets the bright idea to relive the glory years by sponsoring an expedition to say Southern Garund.


Going by the past few APs and the upcoming "Ruins of Azlant", I would guess the first AP of 2018 won't be too experimental and/or away from usual locations.

Shadow Lodge

Hythlodeus wrote:
zimmerwald1915 wrote:


I predict a "triumphant" return to Ustalav.

wasn't Strange Aeons set in Ustalav, at least at the beginning?

That was the joke.


Guy St-Amant wrote:
Going by the past few APs and the upcoming "Ruins of Azlant", I would guess the first AP of 2018 won't be too experimental and/or away from usual locations.

Yea, alternating is the norm. The next one will likely be somewhere 'conventional' like Taldor or Varisia, then the one after that is when we'll see something more experimental or distant.

Lantern Lodge

Davia D wrote:
Guy St-Amant wrote:
Going by the past few APs and the upcoming "Ruins of Azlant", I would guess the first AP of 2018 won't be too experimental and/or away from usual locations.
Yea, alternating is the norm. The next one will likely be somewhere 'conventional' like Taldor or Varisia, then the one after that is when we'll see something more experimental or distant.

With any luck if we see a return to Varisia it will be the hinted at sequel to Curse of the Crimson Throne Or perhaps the first AP set in Andoran since they released a setting book on it fairly recently.


Some "Flip Side of the Coin" type of things AP.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Legends Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Some "Flip Side of the Coin" type of things AP.

Didn't we just have that with "Hell's Rebels" and "Hell's Vengeance"?

Liberty's Edge

If it is a conventional AP announced at PaizoCon, I wouldn't object to a return to Varisa for another dance with a Runelord. Perhaps the calls for Galt could be checked off with a traditional AP.

But the non-conventional one should be ARCADIA.


Zaister wrote:
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Some "Flip Side of the Coin" type of things AP.
Didn't we just have that with "Hell's Rebels" and "Hell's Vengeance"?

Not entirely; "Hell's Rebels" would be the guys trying to keep the city for house Thrune, "Hell's Vengeance" would playing as the Glorious Reclamation.

Dark Archive

We should see something taking place in Varisia (Sorshen´s return) soon...


A Nidal/Shadowland AP would be awesome. We need to explore this area more.


Marco Massoudi wrote:
We should see something taking place in Varisia (Sorshen´s return) soon...

Rita Sorshen: "After 10 000 years I'm free, it's time to conquer Earth Golarion!"


Put my vote in for Andoran . . . Specifically an intrigue-oriented AP in Andoran.

Liberty's Edge

Sorshen... yes please.


I would love an AP centered around Nex, with him as the patron of the PC - a role similar to that of Baba Yaga in RoW.

We could even involve Geb (Nex's eternal rival), the Eldest (a certain Count) and Absalom (the city Nex tried to conquer) in this and much, much more. Imagine what bizarre allies and enemies Nex might have.

Silver Crusade

Andre Roy wrote:
A Nidal/Shadowland AP would be awesome. We need to explore this area more.

There's a Nidal module coming out in November.


The Gold Sovereign wrote:

I would love an AP centered around Nex, with him as the patron of the PC - a role similar to that of Baba Yaga in RoW.

We could even involve Geb (Nex's eternal rival), the Eldest (a certain Count) and Absalom (the city Nex tried to conquer) in this and much, much more. Imagine what bizarre allies and enemies Nex might have.

Nex and Geb *are* pretty great.

I'd like it if some Ghoran NPCs showed up and I don't know where else they would.


Eliandra Giltessan wrote:
Andre Roy wrote:
A Nidal/Shadowland AP would be awesome. We need to explore this area more.
There's a Nidal module coming out in November.

I saw it and it,s on my list.

Still and AP would be great.

Liberty's Edge

If I could have just one wish for an AP, it would be for a fully mythic AP set in or around Geb and Nex.

451 to 489 of 489 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder Adventure Path / General Discussion / What AP would you like to see next? 2018 / 19 Edition! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion
Dragons Adventure Path

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.