Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Expanded Inventory Sheet


Roleplaying Guild General Discussion

Sovereign Court **

23 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

For those who use multiple things for check offs. Arrows, Ammunition, Wands, ect.

Wands Ammo and Other Tracking Sheet

Wands Ammo and Other Tracking Sheet - Fillable

Made another format for people that don't need things in 50's so adding in sections for 20s.

Wands, Ammo, and Other Tracking Sheet - Format 2

Wands, Ammo, and Other Tracking Sheet - Format 2 - Fillable

***Edit by Tonya Woldridge, OPC***
The above trackers are produced under the Community Use Policy and are being made available by the generosity of their creator.

Shadow Lodge ****

Something useful to have would be bought sold and in inventory.

Sovereign Court **

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Something useful to have would be bought sold and in inventory.

We've run into people that ran out of space on the bottom of the traditional inventory tracking sheet. So I took that bottom section and made a sheet of just that bottom section. That's why its the same format, it is meant to be an expansion of the inventory tracking page.

Archers with special arrows, Gunslingers, and characters with pockets of wands come to mind.

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Germany—Aschaffenburg-Würzburg

Very nice ^^ I really appreciate the chance to track most of not all of my wands and arrows on one page. I will share this with my players, thank you very much.

Scarab Sages ***** Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Awesome!! I will start using this and pass this on to the players in my area. Thank you.

Sovereign Court ***** RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Thank you

Grand Lodge

My gunslinger loves you!

Shadow Lodge ****

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

The Exchange ****

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

still gotta track them. Otherwise you'll hit the guy who says "exactly how many do you have left? don't know? I guess that was your last one that you just shot right there Hawkeye..."

Shadow Lodge ****

4 people marked this as a favorite.
nosig wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.
still gotta track them. Otherwise you'll hit the guy who says "exactly how many do you have left? don't know? I guess that was your last one that you just shot right there Hawkeye..."

746. You always have 746 left

The Exchange ****

BigNorseWolf wrote:
nosig wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.
still gotta track them. Otherwise you'll hit the guy who says "exactly how many do you have left? don't know? I guess that was your last one that you just shot right there Hawkeye..."
746. You always have 746 left

lol!

my answer would be 42.

The answer is 42....

Liberty's Edge

BigNorseWolf wrote:
nosig wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.
still gotta track them. Otherwise you'll hit the guy who says "exactly how many do you have left? don't know? I guess that was your last one that you just shot right there Hawkeye..."
746. You always have 746 left

745 now, unless you've a magic weapon. Stop wasting them!

Dark Archive

Incendiaeternus wrote:
characters with pockets of wands come to mind.

Hey, this looks really convenient for me. Use Magical Device is so fun to crib low level buffs from other spell lists.

Liberty's Edge *

1 person marked this as a favorite.
nosig wrote:


lol!
my answer would be 42.

The answer is 42....

That may be the answer but you still don't know the question.

Lantern Lodge **** Venture-Agent aka Jayson MF Kip

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

Well, 50 pounds of arrows put most archers into Medium Encumbrance.

Shadow Lodge ****

Jeff Hazuka wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

Well, 50 pounds of arrows put most archers into Medium Encumbrance.

bag of holding, porter, or just leave some at home. (they come with quivers, so no, they won't poke a hole in your bag of holding)

Lantern Lodge **** Venture-Agent aka Jayson MF Kip

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Jeff Hazuka wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

Well, 50 pounds of arrows put most archers into Medium Encumbrance.

bag of holding, porter, or just leave some at home. (they come with quivers, so no, they won't poke a hole in your bag of holding)

So, now you have to track what you have versus what you carry elsewhere, just to ignore how many you actually have?

Counting arrows seems significantly simpler.

Liberty's Edge

Jeff Hazuka wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Jeff Hazuka wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.

Well, 50 pounds of arrows put most archers into Medium Encumbrance.

bag of holding, porter, or just leave some at home. (they come with quivers, so no, they won't poke a hole in your bag of holding)

So, now you have to track what you have versus what you carry elsewhere, just to ignore how many you actually have?

Counting arrows seems significantly simpler.

Yes, but less prone to bean-counting GMs (or fellow players)

Shadow Lodge ****

Jeff Hazuka wrote:


So, now you have to track what you have versus what you carry elsewhere, just to ignore how many you actually have?

Counting arrows seems significantly simpler.

You don't have to keep tracking the purchases, which is a pain in the rear on an ITS for something you buy and use regularly.

The Exchange ****

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Jeff Hazuka wrote:


So, now you have to track what you have versus what you carry elsewhere, just to ignore how many you actually have?

Counting arrows seems significantly simpler.

You don't have to keep tracking the purchases, which is a pain in the rear on an ITS for something you buy and use regularly.

just spend something like 2gp per character level each chronicle on arrows... get a new load-out each game...

By 10th level you'd only be spending 20gp per chronicle...

Back in LG days it all got wrapped up in "Living Standard" - an expected cost that paid for wear and tear on equipment (and meals etc.)

Liberty's Edge

Which works as long as Drendle Dreng doesn't call you at 3AM.

The Exchange ****

Wei Ji the Learner wrote:


Which works as long as Drendle Dreng doesn't call you at 3AM.

??? why wouldn't it work then?

Last thing you do each chronicle is buy the arrows to be used in the next game...

Lantern Lodge **** Venture-Agent aka Jayson MF Kip

BigNorseWolf wrote:
Jeff Hazuka wrote:


So, now you have to track what you have versus what you carry elsewhere, just to ignore how many you actually have?

Counting arrows seems significantly simpler.

You don't have to keep tracking the purchases, which is a pain in the rear on an ITS for something you buy and use regularly.

You and I seem to have differing amounts of pain tolerance, then.

Maybe (to bring this back to the OP) you should consider a sheet for your ammo.

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Germany—Aschaffenburg-Würzburg

Durable arrows can help ^^

****

why not just use a table to list items purchased and notation to track usage... such as
Wand: Sleep CL1 [50] [48] [42] [38] . . . . . B14
this would show the wand currently has 38 charges and was bought on chronicle 14.

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Germany—Aschaffenburg-Würzburg

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Checking a box is more kid friendly than asking them to do math.... I wish I was just thinking about kids ^^

****

yes... something reminds me of tracking heat with little checkboxes in Robotech...

***

Nice work. :)

A suggestion for others. I (hand-write) a box on the top of my ITS. It has my current fame and the maximum purchase said fame allows. In most cases it isn't necessary, but I find myself saving up for big ticket items and it helps to know what I can purchase without having to open up my guide.
(staff of flame, 36 prestige (next three to five chronicles); +1 holy sawtooth sabers, 40 prestige in case you were wondering... :)

Grand Lodge *****

BigNorseWolf wrote:
nosig wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Every archer should spend 200 gp and just get 1000 cold iron arrows, and never have to track regular ammo purchases again.
still gotta track them. Otherwise you'll hit the guy who says "exactly how many do you have left? don't know? I guess that was your last one that you just shot right there Hawkeye..."
746. You always have 746 left

Im that guy.

I ran Eyes of the Ten last year and was going to have 2 gunslingers. Apparently neither of them had been tracking ammo for awhile. I did some math and told them to spend 3000 and 5000 respectively based on my math (which they agreed was a reasonable number of shots per scenario over the career of the character) and that would catch them up to date. Anything else theyd need for Eyes and beyond, theyd still need to purchase.

Arrows may be cheaper, but its a necessary expense.

Shadow Lodge ****

Did they have gunsmithing and the ability to get the ammo at 10% ? Because if so you probably overcharged them.

I don't mind paying for the ammunition, but keeping track of it on an ITS AND the chronicle AND a usable character sheet is a pain.

**

Thank you much. I made almost the exact same thing a few weeks ago, but yours looks so much nicer.

**** Venture-Lieutenant, Ohio—Cleveland aka GinoA

BigNorseWolf wrote:

Did they have gunsmithing and the ability to get the ammo at 10% ? Because if so you probably overcharged them.

I don't mind paying for the ammunition, but keeping track of it on an ITS AND the chronicle AND a usable character sheet is a pain.

Then don't. I see nothing that means you need to track mass-consumables (wands, ammo,...) anywhere but the bottom of the ITS.

Shadow Lodge ****

GinoA wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:

Did they have gunsmithing and the ability to get the ammo at 10% ? Because if so you probably overcharged them.

I don't mind paying for the ammunition, but keeping track of it on an ITS AND the chronicle AND a usable character sheet is a pain.

Then don't. I see nothing that means you need to track mass-consumables (wands, ammo,...) anywhere but the bottom of the ITS.

you need to have something somewhere handy on your character to remind you that you have the wand, and you need to tick off the wind charges in play

the amount of gold you spent on it goes on the chronicle sheet (and some people still insist that it get put on the chronicle sheet)

and of course the ITS

You can combine 1 and 3 but it does get more than a little cluttered.

**** Venture-Lieutenant, Ohio—Cleveland aka GinoA

BigNorseWolf wrote:
GinoA wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:

Did they have gunsmithing and the ability to get the ammo at 10% ? Because if so you probably overcharged them.

I don't mind paying for the ammunition, but keeping track of it on an ITS AND the chronicle AND a usable character sheet is a pain.

Then don't. I see nothing that means you need to track mass-consumables (wands, ammo,...) anywhere but the bottom of the ITS.

you need to have something somewhere handy on your character to remind you that you have the wand, and you need to tick off the wind charges in play

the amount of gold you spent on it goes on the chronicle sheet (and some people still insist that it get put on the chronicle sheet)

and of course the ITS

You can combine 1 and 3 but it does get more than a little cluttered.

When I sit down to play, I have several sheets in front of me. The character sheet, any appropriate spell sheets, the ITSs for that PC and a scratch paper for notes (actually a laminated sheet and a wet-erase marker these days).

I check off usage right on the ITS as I use it.

As to requiring double-recording on chronicle and ITS, Shoot! I just re-read the Guild Guide and as currently written, it's easy (maybe even right) to interpret that way. And annoying.

Sovereign Court **

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Incendiaeternus wrote:

For those who use multiple things for check offs. Arrows, Ammunition, Wands, ect.

Wands Ammo and Other Tracking Sheet

Wands Ammo and Other Tracking Sheet - Fillable

Made another format for people that don't need things in 50's so adding in sections for 20s.

Wands, Ammo, and Other Tracking Sheet - Format 2

Wands, Ammo, and Other Tracking Sheet - Format 2 - Fillable

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Germany—Aschaffenburg-Würzburg

Nice work, just used your last version to create a clean inventory for my Bonekeep character.


Thanks for the great resource!!!

Brian

Grand Lodge ***** Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Brlliant! Thanks for the hard work.

Paizo Employee ***** Organized Play Coordinator

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Looks good! Thanks for supporting the society.

Turning into a Sticky for ease of use.

Cheers!

Sovereign Court **

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Tonya Woldridge wrote:

Looks good! Thanks for supporting the society.

Turning into a Sticky for ease of use.

Cheers!

Tonya, you can edit the top post and I can't, can you please add the format 2 to the top post so people can find it?

Thanks!

Paizo Employee ***** Organized Play Coordinator

Incendiaeternus wrote:


Tonya, you can edit the top post and I can't, can you please add the format 2 to the top post so people can find it?

Thanks!

As you wish!!!

Sovereign Court **

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Tonya Woldridge wrote:


As you wish!!!

Yay!!! <sends many hugs>

Paizo Employee ***** Organized Play Coordinator

Yay hugs! I like hugs.

Thank you for all the effort in making the sheets.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Gino Melone wrote:
As to requiring double-recording on chronicle and ITS, Shoot! I just re-read the Guild Guide and as currently written, it's easy (maybe even right) to interpret that way. And annoying.

PFS Newbie here - when you say the PFS rules can be read to require recording purchases on both the Chronicle Sheet and the ITS, do you mean each individual purchase, or the total spent for the Chronicle? Because after just one scenario, my level 1 arcanist already bought way too much stuff to fit a complete list on the chronicle sheet, so I just thought I would reference the ITS and put down the total. I take it that is - or could be read as - wrong?

Sovereign Court **

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, PFS RPG, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Tusk the Half-Orc wrote:
Gino Melone wrote:
As to requiring double-recording on chronicle and ITS, Shoot! I just re-read the Guild Guide and as currently written, it's easy (maybe even right) to interpret that way. And annoying.
PFS Newbie here - when you say the PFS rules can be read to require recording purchases on both the Chronicle Sheet and the ITS, do you mean each individual purchase, or the total spent for the Chronicle? Because after just one scenario, my level 1 arcanist already bought way too much stuff to fit a complete list on the chronicle sheet, so I just thought I would reference the ITS and put down the total. I take it that is - or could be read as - wrong?

Most of us just put the totals on the Chronicle Sheet and use the ITS for actual record keeping. You'll find there are some chronicle sheets there will be no room for adding anything yourself except for the back of them.


Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber
Incendiaeternus wrote:
Tusk the Half-Orc wrote:
Gino Melone wrote:
As to requiring double-recording on chronicle and ITS, Shoot! I just re-read the Guild Guide and as currently written, it's easy (maybe even right) to interpret that way. And annoying.
PFS Newbie here - when you say the PFS rules can be read to require recording purchases on both the Chronicle Sheet and the ITS, do you mean each individual purchase, or the total spent for the Chronicle? Because after just one scenario, my level 1 arcanist already bought way too much stuff to fit a complete list on the chronicle sheet, so I just thought I would reference the ITS and put down the total. I take it that is - or could be read as - wrong?
Most of us just put the totals on the Chronicle Sheet and use the ITS for actual record keeping. You'll find there are some chronicle sheets there will be no room for adding anything yourself except for the back of them.

That's a relief, thanks - there is no way I would be able to write small enough to fit it all on the chronicle sheet!

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society® / Roleplaying Guild / General Discussion / Expanded Inventory Sheet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.