Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

The Monkey's Treefort


Off-Topic Discussions

15,351 to 15,400 of 15,740 << first < prev | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | next > last >>

Freehold DM wrote:
pours oil all over his taut 38 year old body

Ideal for grilling.

Silver Crusade

Sharoth wrote:
World's best bookstores

Good to see Powell's (Portland) and the Strand (NY) get their due!

Powell's is awesome.

Silver Crusade

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sadly, unlike the song, not everything is awesome right now. The paycheck was not quite as plentiful as I could have hoped. It is time to make some hard choices.

More deductions/withholding than you anticipated?

Silver Crusade

Morning, all. What did I miss?


My taut body.


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sadly, unlike the song, not everything is awesome right now. The paycheck was not quite as plentiful as I could have hoped. It is time to make some hard choices.

D:

I can empathize.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

"Life handed us a paycheck, but we thought we worked harder than this" - Bury me with it, by Modest Mouse.


Sorry about the lack of paycheck Pat, but hey, you have the new job!
Surely the paycheck will get better,... right?

Right?!? ;P

Withholding is my bane. It is almost half my paycheck. (Granted my pay is poor compared to what it should be, but still,... HALF?!??) :/
But I'm also the primary (IE=Only) insurance provider for the entire family, so there's that. :P

Gratz on the journal Mothman, can't wait to read it!
:)

(NOTE to SELF: Get Off yer keister and get back on track with yer own friggin' journal! Lazy Wizard,...) ;P


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
My taut body.

<Wizard pokes himself in his mind's eye. Again.>

Nope. STILL can't unsee that. :/


My body is taut only after a really huge meal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I taut I taw a putty tat!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Celestial Healer wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sadly, unlike the song, not everything is awesome right now. The paycheck was not quite as plentiful as I could have hoped. It is time to make some hard choices.
More deductions/withholding than you anticipated?

Yeah. Plus I found out they didn't input the exemptions I had asked for. So it was a big hit.

I cancelled just about everything I could, and hopefully I can make my rent.

Pray for my Auctions to go well. Threw up my signed Core Rulebook and Rise of the Runelords books. We'll see if they get any traction


Sharoth wrote:
World's best bookstores

I've been to the Strand, cool ass store to be sure!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sadly, unlike the song, not everything is awesome right now. The paycheck was not quite as plentiful as I could have hoped. It is time to make some hard choices.
More deductions/withholding than you anticipated?

Yeah. Plus I found out they didn't input the exemptions I had asked for. So it was a big hit.

I cancelled just about everything I could, and hopefully I can make my rent.

Pray for my Auctions to go well. Threw up my signed Core Rulebook and Rise of the Runelords books. We'll see if they get any traction

For the next paycheck, I would confirm they are going to put in the exemptions!

I've been dying all week but let me know about those books I posted on earlier and I'll get a check out to (or paypal my wife has paypal) for them. ;-)


Paizo Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Sharoth wrote:
World's best bookstores

Awesome article. Only one I've been to is Foyle's (London) and that was before they moved. Unfortunately, none of those places are very close to me now. :-(


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll be posting from the library until I can buy more hotspot time. Not much time left today before I go to work. Just dropped in to say hi.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Sadly, unlike the song, not everything is awesome right now. The paycheck was not quite as plentiful as I could have hoped. It is time to make some hard choices.
More deductions/withholding than you anticipated?

Yeah. Plus I found out they didn't input the exemptions I had asked for. So it was a big hit.

I cancelled just about everything I could, and hopefully I can make my rent.

Pray for my Auctions to go well. Threw up my signed Core Rulebook and Rise of the Runelords books. We'll see if they get any traction

For the next paycheck, I would confirm they are going to put in the exemptions!

I've been dying all week but let me know about those books I posted on earlier and I'll get a check out to (or paypal my wife has paypal) for them. ;-)

I'm having a hard time finding my Vampire books. They're in one of these darn boxes ...


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Well, I did fix the exemption problem today. I really need to get this apartment squared away. I have been battling a sprained latissimus dorsi muscle I got from the weekend of crazy moving. I decided to stop trying to move boxes yesterday because it was just aggravating the injury. I think I have let it rest enough. Plus, I need to figure out what of my collection is salable.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

OK. I found the stash of Vampire books. I have Ghouls, and New Orleans by Night.

Original retail they totaled $33. Get me $7 for shipping and we'll call it an even 40.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Oh and if you PM me an email address, I can send you a picture of my collection should there be anything else you'd like.


Merghul, a voracious aquatic undead


Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.


Ow?


You okay?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Concerned. What happened Treppa?


Oh, nothing really. Tough workout followed by two heavy days at work - lots of exercise. Everything aches.

Didn't mean to worry anyone.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Right there with you

Moving sucks

Plus my knee is killing. I should have gotten it checked when I took that spill at WHOI


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Math Hipsters


Please be careful, the both of you.

opens fire on math hipsters


Patrick Curtin wrote:

Right there with you

Moving sucks

Plus my knee is killing. I should have gotten it checked when I took that spill at WHOI

Oh dear. Knees don't like hard floors/sidewalks. I was thrown on a sidewalk in high school, and mom took me to the doctor after six weeks. He said the cartilage under the kneecap had been bruised, pinched between the kneecap and the joint, and it would take about six months to heal. He usually saw people right about the six week mark, when they assumed it would be better but wasn't.

Knees are chock full of slow-healing cartilage. All you can do is baby them for months.

Hope yours feels better soon, Patrick.

Gets out slide rule and abacus to battle Freehold.


Treppa wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Right there with you

Moving sucks

Plus my knee is killing. I should have gotten it checked when I took that spill at WHOI

Oh dear. Knees don't like hard floors/sidewalks. I was thrown on a sidewalk in high school, and mom took me to the doctor after six weeks. He said the cartilage under the kneecap had been bruised, pinched between the kneecap and the joint, and it would take about six months to heal. He usually saw people right about the six week mark, when they assumed it would be better but wasn't.

Knees are chock full of slow-healing cartilage. All you can do is baby them for months.

Hope yours feels better soon, Patrick.

Gets out slide rule and abacus to battle Freehold.

they told me a beautiful woman would be my end. Still, math must be brought to heel.


Trig or Treat


Good Eats


Sharoth wrote:
Trig or Treat

I would have shot them turned the sprinklers on them.


Having never taken Trig, I would've just slammed the door..no candy.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah yes an Abacus, now that is a new bit of "tech" as the kids call it these days, that I can get on board with.


Good afternoon, everyone. Got about 30 minutes at the library, so today's just keeping up with the posts.


Hey, John. Hope you're having a good day.


Okay so far. Will be better once I get my paycheck. Due to three months of inactivity and accumulated service charges, my account was declared dead, and my direct deposit along with it. :(


Dang. That stinks. I hope you get things worked out on that front!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just an inconvenience. Once I open a new account, I should be okay. About to leave for work. Have a good day, everyone.


~grumbles~ Jim Butcher, how I loathe thee! ~grumbles again as I start reading another one of his books~

~grumble, grumble, grumble~ Damn good writers should be ashamed of themselves.


~grumbles some more~ Oh, and while we are at it, finish the next damn Dresden Files book!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Scare last night. My puppy wasn't feeling good It's scary when you are broke and considering an emergency vet visit:/

Thank Buddha he's feeling better this morning


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Thank God he's okay.


Sharoth wrote:

~grumbles~ Jim Butcher, how I loathe thee! ~grumbles again as I start reading another one of his books~

~grumble, grumble, grumble~ Damn good writers should be ashamed of themselves.

he's okay-ish. Loved his earlier works, his later ones get a little too sex negative for me.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

hi everyone

my girl crawls now


1 person marked this as a favorite.

long weekend ahead,
tuesday is "day of german unity" which makes monday a bridge day almost everyone takes off


1 person marked this as a favorite.

this year we get an extra bonus holyday:
31th of october is "reformation day" , the day Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the church door in Wittenberg and started the protestant movement

usually this is only a holiday in a few East-German states but because this year is the 500th jubilee we get a special gift holiday :- )

and it is a tuesday whicg makes an easy long weekend again


I just violated my own "Don't Use Your Damned PayPal account for at least 3 months" rule by ordering rainbow colored dice. Given how many I already have, I realize now this is a sickness.

Rainbow Dice

15,351 to 15,400 of 15,740 << first < prev | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | 308 | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Off-Topic Discussions / The Monkey's Treefort All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.