Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Legends of Tomorrow


Television

851 to 865 of 865 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Word is he'll be visiting one of the other shows for at least an ep. Probably Flash.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
GreenDragon1133 wrote:
Word is he'll be visiting one of the other shows for at least an ep. Probably Flash.

He's got to get back to his own world, so that makes the most sense

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sara is indeed bisexual and, as she would argue, she seduced him. :)

It was really cool to me that--purely coincidentally, they didn't feel the urge to make a big deal of it--the primary "away team" was a bi woman, a bi man, and a gay man. The DCEU shows are doing much better for LGBTQ inclusiveness lately.

Talking of Sara getting it on, I am also enjoying her and Ava's mutual crush.

Dark Archive

It was a bit refreshing to see a character that's been labeled as bisexual ACTUALLY being bisexual. A lot of fictional character that get labeled as bisexual only seem to get show with partners of the same gender. A good example is "Jack Harkness" of Doctor Who / Torchwood. Supposedly omnisexual, but actual on-screen hookups are almost exclusively human males.


I'm sure we'll see more Wentworth Miller when Prison collapses in 2020.


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Shadow Kosh wrote:
It was a bit refreshing to see a character that's been labeled as bisexual ACTUALLY being bisexual. A lot of fictional character that get labeled as bisexual only seem to get show with partners of the same gender. A good example is "Jack Harkness" of Doctor Who / Torchwood. Supposedly omnisexual, but actual on-screen hookups are almost exclusively human males.

When they brought Torchwood over here for Miracle Day, they swore "we're going to show how he is OMNI sexual". And then he was exclusively involved with men in the entire series. That was the worst - actively lying about their intent.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Didn't Jack flirt with a poodle? Or was that in Dr. Who? Not that that really counts and I agree with what was being said, but still.

I'm sad to hear Torchwood brought up. The only one I liked was Tosh and I so I think think of how much I miss her. (Naoko Mori for Dr. Light, anyone? I know they did a version of Dr. Light as the Earth-2 Linda Park, but that still leaves room for Kimyo Hoshi from Earth-1 or elsewhere.)

At the same time, Legends in some senses feels like what Torchwood could have been... group of sassy misfits contending with bizarre threats from time and space, sometimes led by a former Doctor Who actor in a trench coat. And actually fun!


DQ,

You're not wrong about Legends being a near Torchwood spinoff, if only they'd let Rip also go by the name Rory and pine away for Nebul-erm I mean that Redhead person. ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sarah is bi-sexual BTW. She seems to go after women more often but she is kind of like Captain Jack Harkness where basically she goes after anything sexy enough.

EDIT: Oh DQ already covered that... Well go with what DQ said.


Vidmaster7 wrote:

Sarah is bi-sexual BTW. She seems to go after women more often but she is kind of like Captain Jack Harkness where basically she goes after anything sexy enough.

EDIT: Oh DQ already covered that... Well go with what DQ said.

yeah, it's important to remember that her 'origin story' was she was lost at sea after running off with her sister's boyfriend for a debauchery filled cruise.

Dark Archive

GreenDragon1133 wrote:
Shadow Kosh wrote:
It was a bit refreshing to see a character that's been labeled as bisexual ACTUALLY being bisexual. A lot of fictional character that get labeled as bisexual only seem to get show with partners of the same gender. A good example is "Jack Harkness" of Doctor Who / Torchwood. Supposedly omnisexual, but actual on-screen hookups are almost exclusively human males.
When they brought Torchwood over here for Miracle Day, they swore "we're going to show how he is OMNI sexual". And then he was exclusively involved with men in the entire series. That was the worst - actively lying about their intent.

The closest he came to showing any interest in women in that series was looking out a window, and saying to his male lover something along the lines of "That's a pretty girl on the street down there. Now stick your #!@& up my @$!"

Dark Archive

DeathQuaker wrote:
Didn't Jack flirt with a poodle? Or was that in Dr. Who? Not that that really counts and I agree with what was being said, but still.

I believe that was Time Agent Spike, not Jack.


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Thank you Ray. Time Loop. Ship blowing up. Cause and Effect.

BTW, wasn't the location in the final shot the same place Goldberg went on Flash.


A fun episode, even if it did turn out to only be a dream.


Bjorn,

More like simulated reality while in a near coma like state.

It was still a fun spin on both Groundhog Day AND the Matrix.

Plus you know, Gideon. :)

851 to 865 of 865 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Gamer Life / Television / Legends of Tomorrow All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Television

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.