Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Jimmy Kimmel: When Kids Corner goes bad


Television

Qadira

Kid's Solution goes down like led Balloon

This Future Presidential Candidate will be red flagged for life...


yellowingo wrote:
So the US response to paying back money to the money lender is Kill the Money Lender. OK.

No, that is a 6 year old's response. If you're going to say one person speaks for all of us at least pick someone who's started puberty.

Qadira

Rynjin wrote:
yellowingo wrote:
So the US response to paying back money to the money lender is Kill the Money Lender. OK.
No, that is a 6 year old's response. If you're going to say one person speaks for all of us at least pick someone who's started puberty.

He is representative of the next generation. Enjoy your time in the old folks home as the US launches a strike on China.


yellowdingo wrote:
He is representative of the next generation. Enjoy your time in the old folks home as the US launches a strike on China.

:rolleyes:

Please, tell me more about how as a small child you never said stupid things because they sounded cool to you, even though you didn't really mean them.

Qadira

Rynjin wrote:
yellowdingo wrote:
He is representative of the next generation. Enjoy your time in the old folks home as the US launches a strike on China.

:rolleyes:

Please, tell me more about how as a small child you never said stupid things because they sounded cool to you, even though you didn't really mean them.

I must have had better parents and education. The only thing I ever said that freaked anyone was when I suggested we needed floating walk paths and roads so we didn't touch the ground and damage the plants and animals. My gran thought I was nuts - and asked me where I should get such a stupid Idea.

As to little 'kill em all' He represents the fallout of fourteen years of lawless warfare to get what you want. Enjoy.


Maybe your "better" education should have included a course in common sense, and when to apply it.

"Selective memory" is also a term your education may have taught you, because unless you were the most boring, least imaginative child on the planet you said something goofy and or stupid fairly regularly when you were a kid.

And given your propensity NOW for stating unfounded speculation as if it were fact, I sincerely doubt you managed to go your whole childhood with only one such incident.

Qadira

Rynjin wrote:

Maybe your "better" education should have included a course in common sense, and when to apply it.

"Selective memory" is also a term your education may have taught you, because unless you were the most boring, least imaginative child on the planet you said something goofy and or stupid fairly regularly when you were a kid.

And given your propensity NOW for stating unfounded speculation as if it were fact, I sincerely doubt you managed to go your whole childhood with only one such incident.

Boring...yes. Spent my time listening to adult conversations with fascination.


dude, what's with all the trolls today. why're you ballbusting dingo?


shadowmage75 wrote:
dude, what's with all the trolls today. why're you ballbusting dingo?

I'm trolling by telling him not to overgeneralize on a whole nation because of something stupid a six year old said?

Seriously?

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Gamer Life / Television / Jimmy Kimmel: When Kids Corner goes bad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.