Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

[Super Genius] Tell Us What YOU Want, Get a Free PDF


Compatible Products from Other Publishers

151 to 200 of 247 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

A fresh take on the crafting system, for both the magical and mundane. I don't like what PF did with magical crafting, removing the XP component.. Now they just save a ton of gold.

And we all know how much mundane crafting sucks unless you are playing a game like Kingmaker.

AND

A progression system that takes into account the party having 0 magical items. I'd love to play a low-to-no magic item world, but sadly the party will get smushed quite quickly. There are lots of homebrew things floating around.. But I'd much rather pick up something even 3PP.

Andoran

SGG (and other 3rd party classes if allowed) archetypes, universal archetypes, and steampunk stuff.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Jacob Blackmon wrote:
Similiar to the NPC Codex for Pathfinder, I would like to see a book with 20 levels of NPCs featuring each of the the classes created by SGG.

Okay Jacob, but you know you're likely to have to illustrate it. :D

In any case, I have now received a freelancer pitch for this, and am moving on to the next step with the project.

Andoran

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Jacob Blackmon wrote:
Similiar to the NPC Codex for Pathfinder, I would like to see a book with 20 levels of NPCs featuring each of the the classes created by SGG.

Okay Jacob, but you know you're likely to have to illustrate it. :D

In any case, I have now received a freelancer pitch for this, and am moving on to the next step with the project.

Cool! This sounds AWESOME!!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oooo I love that idea!

Andoran

Marc Radle wrote:
Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Jacob Blackmon wrote:
Similiar to the NPC Codex for Pathfinder, I would like to see a book with 20 levels of NPCs featuring each of the the classes created by SGG.

Okay Jacob, but you know you're likely to have to illustrate it. :D

In any case, I have now received a freelancer pitch for this, and am moving on to the next step with the project.

Cool! This sounds AWESOME!!!!!!

I agree with Marc, great idea!

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

I'd be interested in the system mentioned earlier for granting character abilities in place of loot/wealth/magic items.

I've also been intrigued by one of the ideas forwarded for 5E (don't shoot!): making a simplified version of the various classes for players who don't want to fiddle picking feats or other variable class abilities, or for DMs that don't have the time to spare.

Essentially, you could do a book with a couple of archetypal Fighters, for example, that have all feats/skills/bonuses integrated into their level progression, like in 1E and 2E, so you'd have a ready-to-go character of that class that could compete reasonably well with a custom-built Pathfinder character.

It would be interesting to build in some streamlined abilities that could take the place of more fiddly feats. So, while the generic Sword and Board Fighter might have built-in bonuses mirroring Weapon Focus, Specialization, etc., they also might get a higher-level ability (in place of an invisible feat) that let's them try to negate one attack a round; an iconic Double-Daggers Rogue might get a pounce-like ability, etc.


A genius guide to Pacts. Consider pacts like slotless magical items that any class can get and with gp value for balance. PCs makes a pact or DM tempts him with an offer and you got a reward for RP.

The cost of the pact can be as mysterious as the witch's patron, be purely fluff (your eyes become totally white, etc) or an actual in game cost (penalty on certain skill checks, sacrifice worth the gp, etc). It's not just another book with items. This is a book with flavor, adding a layer to the game. A brief description of pact and who offers them, not just fiends, would be a great addition.

A genius guide to mentor/tutors/trainers, not sure how to name it, but letting players get special training as rewards. These are basically slotless magical items with a gp value that are tied to certain classes. A martial class could get trained by One Eye Zuh and learn is lightning strike attack, gaining an extra attack when making a full attack. A wizard could learn the Old One's ever ready magic missile secret, that lets you cast MM spontaneously. Etc, etc. This is a very flavorful and textured reward. Presenting all sorts of opportunities. A little details on the trainers woul be cool too.

A genius guide to blessings, boons and gifts. Basically the same idea, slotless magical items when it comes to mechanics, but this time given by gods or powerful entities, like elemental lords, eldest, fiends or empyreal lords, etc. A blessing given by a god of war or by a god of tricksters writes itself easily. Another flavorful layer added to the game.


a second multiclass feat book with options for archetype abilities.


The Vanguard needs more lovin'! I've been reading through it today and it satisfies my need for a Pathfinder Warlock. (for now, anyway)


Doc_Outlands wrote:
The Vanguard needs more lovin'! I've been reading through it today and it satisfies my need for a Pathfinder Warlock. (for now, anyway)

You know, now that you mention it, i'd love to see SSG take a crack at a warlock like class. A caster especially focused on blowing things up, maybe even without traditional spells. Maybe a witch alternate class? Or better yet a new SSG style archetype?

Andoran

That would make a pretty cool Vanguard archetype actually ...

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kolokotroni wrote:
Doc_Outlands wrote:
The Vanguard needs more lovin'! I've been reading through it today and it satisfies my need for a Pathfinder Warlock. (for now, anyway)
You know, now that you mention it, i'd love to see SSG take a crack at a warlock like class. A caster especially focused on blowing things up, maybe even without traditional spells. Maybe a witch alternate class? Or better yet a new SSG style archetype?

I have a warlock-like class that uses the witch Hex mechanic, but is more martial and has no spells, and access to new (militant) hexes. But it got sidetracked because I was *going* to call it the Malefactor, and someone beat me to it. :P


Just wanted to say thanks a lot for the PDF Mr. Stephens, it's been a good help for outfitting our low level game. =)

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.
JonGarrett wrote:
Other than the Magister update (wanna play the class...don't wanna cry six levels in because now a bunch of cool new options appear)

REJOICE! The updated Genius Guide to the Magister is live!

Master arcane and divine magic! Dabble in eidolons, hexes, and magus arcana! Learn new spell-modifying feats! All the stuff we had, plus revisions, clarifications, and expansions, all in one well-balanced collection!

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

Rynjin wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks a lot for the PDF Mr. Stephens, it's been a good help for outfitting our low level game. =)

You are very welcome! Low-cost nondisposible magic items that are both useful and balanced were the very first 3pp material I published on my own years ago, and it remains close to my heart.


Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
JonGarrett wrote:
Other than the Magister update (wanna play the class...don't wanna cry six levels in because now a bunch of cool new options appear)

REJOICE! The updated Genius Guide to the Magister is live!

Master arcane and divine magic! Dabble in eidolons, hexes, and magus arcana! Learn new spell-modifying feats! All the stuff we had, plus revisions, clarifications, and expansions, all in one well-balanced collection!

Thanks! I saw it last night, thanks to being e-mailed when it went live, and have been reading to see what horrible, horrible tricks can be done. I'm already talking to my wife about using it rather than Sorcerer for our upcoming play through of Way of the Wicked, which she is GMing, since I intended to go Wizard 19 Sorcerer 1 and use the Feats of Multiclassing Ajouga feat to gain an Eidolon bodyguard, but this will work better (and give our evil yet merry band access to some healing, too) and I prefer spontaneous casters anyway. I never prepare the right spells.

It is all sorts of awesome. I was especially pleased to see the Mystic Theurge loophole closed (and kinda proud, since I was one of the people to bring it up). Now I just need to work on getting decent Wisdom and Charisma...

Osirion

Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:

REJOICE! The updated Genius Guide to the Magister is live!

Very, very cool class!

Minor stuff;

Spoiler:

The word 'magus' survived the purge and remains in the header of Table 2 on page 5.
Extra Spell Slots, on p. 9, uses the word 'know' in the last sentence of the Benefits section, which might confuse into thinking it has something to do with Spells Known. ('have' would work fine, since you use it earlier in the sentence, or 'possess' or whatever)
[Tangentally, a feat to give Extra Spells Known in this manner could also rock.]
Magister's Hex, on p. 11, first paragraph, last sentence, should probably read 'your character level -2.' instead of 'your character level 2.'

Looking at Magister's Companion, Magister's Eidolon and Magister's Familiar, I'm trying to figure out in my head which 9 or more spells I can take from the druid, summoner and wizard/sorcerer or witch lists that would A) overlap and be on all three lists, and B) still be something a person with a very limited spell list would be willing to devote a 'Spells Known' space towards knowing... :)


Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Kolokotroni wrote:
Doc_Outlands wrote:
The Vanguard needs more lovin'! I've been reading through it today and it satisfies my need for a Pathfinder Warlock. (for now, anyway)
You know, now that you mention it, i'd love to see SSG take a crack at a warlock like class. A caster especially focused on blowing things up, maybe even without traditional spells. Maybe a witch alternate class? Or better yet a new SSG style archetype?
I have a warlock-like class that uses the witch Hex mechanic, but is more martial and has no spells, and access to new (militant) hexes. But it got sidetracked because I was *going* to call it the Malefactor, and someone beat me to it. :P

So I see you have recalibrated your 'what is kolokotroni thinking' meter...because that was literally what I was thinking...the hex mechanic seems like an excellent fit.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

lordzack wrote:
Also Anachronistic NPC classes

IO have drafts of those (two classes -- blue collar, and white collar) but they never quite seem ready. But at SOME point, they will be released.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Harrison wrote:

2) An adventure module that introduces players to the Godling classes.

#2 is probably the one I'd like more, as the biggest problem I have with my gaming group is introducing them to new content outside of the Paizo core. Having a basic adventure path that introduced players to the classes would be really damned cool (Dreamscarred Press is doing one of these for their psionics content thanks to the success of their Ultimate Psionics book).

So, how many people want to see an adventure designed to introduce godlings to a campaign, or to a gaming group?

Shadow Lodge

I'd take it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What I'd really like is a book on how to add any and all of your classes to existing adventures. Adding godling ideas to typical plotlines, replacing types of bad guys with armigers and magisters, and how to support those classes for PCs (who gets the paladin rewards if there's a templar in your group, does a magister get cleric rewards or wizard rewards?).

Andoran

Modern and SciFi using the Pathfinder engine.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Harrison wrote:

2) An adventure module that introduces players to the Godling classes.

#2 is probably the one I'd like more, as the biggest problem I have with my gaming group is introducing them to new content outside of the Paizo core. Having a basic adventure path that introduced players to the classes would be really damned cool (Dreamscarred Press is doing one of these for their psionics content thanks to the success of their Ultimate Psionics book).

So, how many people want to see an adventure designed to introduce godlings to a campaign, or to a gaming group?

Yes please! :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I would love a Chronomancer, time magic from a dedicated caster levels 1-9. Time Thief and Time Warden are real cool, but I miss my second edition Chronomancer and like the idea of a magic user who dedicates themselves to the mysteries of time.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

Troller wrote:
I would love a Chronomancer, time magic from a dedicated caster levels 1-9. Time Thief and Time Warden are real cool, but I miss my second edition Chronomancer and like the idea of a magic user who dedicates themselves to the mysteries of time.

IF we do that (and while I like the idea, it's not going to be the next time product we do, which is nearly ready), it's likely to be in the form of The Genius Guide to Time Magic, and probably be 12-15 pages long. Are you still interested in that format, and at that length?


I would love to see something along those lines. I really liked the concept of the chronomancer.

Cheliax

JAF0 wrote:

If you can do Modern Pathfinder, how about Pathfinder Supers? - something on the order of V&V or GURPS Supers, but using the Pathfinder system, which has some really elegant rules for handling special maneuvers in combat.

Seems like a natural for SUPERgenius games to handle, lol.

You mean like Green Ronin's d20 Mutants and Masterminds, the very popular d20 supers game that spun off of D&D 3.0?

I'm not sure supers for PFRPG would offer anything substantially different from M&M to make it worth choosing over the very well established and supported product.

One thing I'd love to see:
Specialty Priests - 2e style.
Kindof like clerics in that they're divine casters with domains.
Kindof like wizards, in that they focus on spellcasting, and aren't so good at melee combat.
Add in a non-focus on healing, unless healing is one of the domains taken.

Ideally, with whole spell-lists for each domain - and getting 3 or 4 domains from the god's list, along with domain powers.

Osirion

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Darkholme wrote:

Specialty Priests - 2e style.

Kindof like clerics in that they're divine casters with domains.
Kindof like wizards, in that they focus on spellcasting, and aren't so good at melee combat.
Add in a non-focus on healing, unless healing is one of the domains taken.

Ideally, with whole spell-lists for each domain - and getting 3 or 4 domains from the god's list, along with domain powers.

Oh yeah. Specialty priests where one of the bestest parts of 2nd edition. (Along with setting stuff like Al-Qadim and Kara-Tur and Ravenloft...)

Alternately, I wouldn't mind seeing a priest class that didn't use spells at all. Instead, it would channel energy, and have an assortment of class abilities as it progressed that enhanced it's options to use channeled energy to set up a defensive ward, or purge an ally of unwanted conditions, or impose conditions on a foe, or repel creatures of an opposed alignment type, or temporarily summon creatures of an allied alignment type. Some priests of this type might focus more of their class advancement options and / or feats towards becoming really good at one use of channeled energy (to heal allies, or to smite enemies with holy fire/etc.), while others would stick to the basic abilities (which would scale with levels) and use those advancement options to instead broaden the range of ways they can use that channeled energy (to do the sorts of things mentioned above).

Like the priests in media, they would 'call upon their faith' and it would heal, or smite, or reveal what is hidden, or exorcise a force of an opposed philosophy, but only if the priest had learned that particular 'doctrine of faith,' so that not *every* priest of this sort would necessarily know how to exorcise or summon or dispel magic, but only those who learned the specific rites and mantras to channel their faith in that way.

It would all be a series of trade-offs / opportunity costs. If you want to maximize / optimize one particular role (being the best healer, or the best celestial creature caller), you will have to pass on learning how to use channeled energy to repel / harm undead, or ward off evil outsiders, or inspire / bolster allies, or sooth / pacify hostile forces and impose non-violence upon an area (say, if you wanted to walk through a lion's den, or loudly forbid violence in a holy place, for instance) with channeled energy.

Spell lists are huge and, increasingly, unweildy things. I'd love to see both divine and arcane class options that use magical energy / supernatural power to do stuff, but don't go anywhere near spellcasting or spell-lists to do so.

Cheliax

Set wrote:

Oh yeah. Specialty priests where one of the bestest parts of 2nd edition. (Along with setting stuff like Al-Qadim and Kara-Tur and Ravenloft...)

Alternately, I wouldn't mind seeing a priest class that didn't use spells at all. Instead, it would channel energy, and have an assortment of class abilities as it progressed that enhanced it's options to use channeled energy to set up a defensive ward, or purge an ally of unwanted conditions, or impose conditions on a foe, or repel creatures of an opposed alignment type, or temporarily summon creatures of an allied alignment type. Some priests of this type might focus more of their class advancement options and / or feats towards becoming really good at one use of channeled energy (to heal allies, or to smite enemies with holy fire/etc.), while others would stick to the basic abilities (which would scale with levels) and use those advancement options to instead broaden the range of ways they can use that channeled energy (to do the sorts of things mentioned above).

Like the priests in media, they would 'call upon their faith' and it would heal, or smite, or reveal what is hidden, or exorcise a force of an opposed philosophy, but only if the priest had learned that particular 'doctrine of faith,' so that not *every* priest of this sort would necessarily know how to exorcise or summon or dispel magic, but only those who learned the specific rites and mantras to channel their faith in that way...

I acknowledge that would be also cool, but I have been wanting specialty priests since 3e came out; and I'm convinced that having clerics that only cast spells that make sense for their gods would be way more believable than all the clerics using healing and harm spells.

It could be archetypes for the cleric and oracle that trade the spell-lists for other spell-lists and some new features instead of a new class - if necessary. Perhaps make a less martial oracle/cleric as well, and make it so you can take both archetypes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was just curious if anybody else hasn't received the pdf that they've requested after posting a suggestion on here.

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The free pdfs generally take a while, a lot of people post in this thread. My advice would be to be patient for a bit and if you haven't gotten it in a few days to a week or two (probably the latter) then pm him and remind him.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

Longtime Reader wrote:
I was just curious if anybody else hasn't received the pdf that they've requested after posting a suggestion on here.

Yeah I do tend to get a bit swamped.

It looks like yours hasn't gone out yet. You'll receive two emails -- one from me confirming your email request (and yes I have both the notes from you, thanks for checking up!) and then a second with a link to your free pdf (which may come an intern of another Genius).

It sometimes takes a bit to get through everything, and every year at least a few people's notices get mysteriously eaten by the internet, but we always get it sorted in the long run. :D


Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Longtime Reader wrote:
I was just curious if anybody else hasn't received the pdf that they've requested after posting a suggestion on here.

Yeah I do tend to get a bit swamped.

It looks like yours hasn't gone out yet. You'll receive two emails -- one from me confirming your email request (and yes I have both the notes from you, thanks for checking up!) and then a second with a link to your free pdf (which may come an intern of another Genius).

It sometimes takes a bit to get through everything, and every year at least a few people's notices get mysteriously eaten by the internet, but we always get it sorted in the long run. :D

Thanks for the reply Owen, I appreciate it. Really looking forward to getting a hold of that spell point system.


One thing I would ask is if you go and create a Pathfinder Modern style game I would appreciate it if players had a class that has access to magic at level one. Something like an Intelligence based sorcerer/Investigator who manly uses a menagerie of utility based spells or a take on a modern styled bard would be great. Just something to allow for multiple types of first level casters in a modern setting would be cool.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rynjin wrote:
Distant Scholar wrote:
Here's a big project: I'd like someone to take on the Words of Power system and modify it into something that feels more robust and complete. I don't think it's necessary for the system to simulate every Pathfinder spell, or even all the core spells, but I think it needs some re-tuning.

I second this. I LOVE the idea of the Words of Power, and to me what it should be is a way to make casters (especially spontaneous casters) even more flexible by allow a lot of effects to be given more target modifiers and the like, especially for allowing casters to stick to a theme but replicate the same effects. If I want to shift a fireball into a forceball, for example I should be able to. And it seems to me that WoP doesn't quite do that, with all of the target restrictions. Some are reasonable, yes (Dominate Person shouldn't be allowed to be used in a 20 foot radius, obviously) but others don't seem to be in my eyes.

That's the thing that stuck out at me from it, but I'm sure some more great changes could be made.

Some new Monk archetypes or Unarmed fighting oriented Feats would be good too.

Edit: I'm going to try to phrase this a little better. I want WoP to be more simplified, but also more flexible.

I don't really think there needs to be so many power words. There just needs to be a word for each effect (Energy types, undead creating, and so on) the Target words (and there need to be more of them, to allow for defensive uses of the effects), and then the Meta words.

What I would like to be able to do is quickly and easily put words together. If I want a fireball, I take the word for Fire, the word for Burst, and then the Meta word of my choice, and that makes an X level spell that I can cast if I'm the correct level. And then just as easily pick the Fire word, shift the Target to "Wall" or something, pick my Meta word, and then I have a Wall of Fire.

Seems like it would be much better and easier if every caster started off with all the words, or a good chunk of...

I second this one I would love to open a can of whoopass using the Genius Guide to Martial Arts. :) Archetypes, Feats, class options for Monks, Ninja's, Magus Fighters ect.


I really enjoyed the Mosaic Mage. Do you have anything up your sleeve for variant casters - other than the oft-mention spell point system? I find myself a spellcaster fan without enough time to do the classes justice during play, but still enjoy seeing different takes on the theme. Guess I'm really not asking for anything there...


AinvarG wrote:
I really enjoyed the Mosaic Mage. Do you have anything up your sleeve for variant casters - other than the oft-mention spell point system? I find myself a spellcaster fan without enough time to do the classes justice during play, but still enjoy seeing different takes on the theme. Guess I'm really not asking for anything there...

Have you checked out the time warden and the just-revised magister? They're both pretty darn spiffy. And both are even on sale for 52% off till the end of the month. :)

Osirion

I also think the Super powers type rules would be really cool. That was the one GURPS I tried out and really enjoyed it. I haven't tried any of the Super Genius products yet, but I'm excited to give them a try.


I've been crossing my fingers all year for some way to get a print version of all the godling goodness!

Also, I'd snatch up Genius Guides to the Uncommon / Featured races from the Advanced Race Guide. ^_~


Alexander Augunas wrote:

I've been crossing my fingers all year for some way to get a print version of all the godling goodness!

Also, I'd snatch up Genius Guides to the Uncommon / Featured races from the Advanced Race Guide. ^_~

ill second this.


Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:
Troller wrote:
I would love a Chronomancer, time magic from a dedicated caster levels 1-9. Time Thief and Time Warden are real cool, but I miss my second edition Chronomancer and like the idea of a magic user who dedicates themselves to the mysteries of time.
IF we do that (and while I like the idea, it's not going to be the next time product we do, which is nearly ready), it's likely to be in the form of The Genius Guide to Time Magic, and probably be 12-15 pages long. Are you still interested in that format, and at that length?

Very much so. And I'll make sure to buy the next time product, along with any other time-magic product you guys put out to pad my collection.


Hello Owen,

I would like for you guys to make another book for summoners. I really enjoyed the last one and frankly, I am a summoner nut so the more summoner stuff the better. Extra Evolutions proves you guys can and will do justice to my favorite class.

Hopefully there will be room for Herolab versions as well.

I would also like you guys to tackle new racial traits for the advanced race guide. I am tired of making the same old races with the same boring choices. I want to have more unusual races: tentacles for arms, Weaknesses and maybe other drawbacks, things that will allow us to make more interesting combinations would be amazing.

Does anyone else have anything they can add on to my wants above for racial stuff? I just want more...

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

Scott Andrews wrote:
I'd like to see expanded equipment options that are not magical, things for adventurers (low level ones especially) that would be handy, like concealable weapons, rare tools, colapsable polls, and the like.

Do you have the Ultimate Equipment Guide? And if so, what would you like to see an expanded equipment book from us do differently?


How about a guide to everyday magic?

Merrie Maidens: low level sorcs and wizards who run a manor cleaing service, using prestidigitation, make whole, and the like.

Roomunculus: a fantasy 'roomba' with built-in prestidigitation.

Magically effective birth control items, for people and animals: why geld your charger when you can simply place one of these on his harness?
Of course, if certain people in Sandpoint had had access to such, whole APs would have been ruined. ;)

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

So, the sale ends at the end of this week. If you want to grab it, grab it now!

Also, I'm thinking of retiring some of our backstock pdfs. I don't have the authority to do this myself, but we have some products I'd like to sit on a shelf while we think about how to better present them, and the accounting and tracking cost of a lower-selling pdf is not 0. The Codex Draconis pdfs are on my chopping block list (all but the first have just enver sold as well as I thought they should, and I'd like to try some formatting changes), as are some of the earlier feats and magic Genius guides and all our cardstock miniatures products except the Dragon Turtle. We'd bring back such projects in some form, someday, but if there's anything you want to be *sure* you have a copy of, I recommend you pick it up before Dec 1st.

Paizo Employee Contributor; Developer, Super Genius Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Since one of the things a lot of people asked for was more Spell Points support, and the spell Points pdf is the front-runner for most-requested pdf, I wanted to let you all know about this:

Welcome to Houserule Footnotes: Spell Point Feats, the first in a planned series of short, concise products designed to support material presented in the Houserule Handbooks line of products. This product adds a series of feats for use with Houserule Handbooks: Spell Points, and requires that product to be useful.

The 10 feats included here are designed to both give spell-point spellcasters access to the same kind of mechanical, numeric bonuses characters that use other limited-resource powers enjoy, and to showcase how the flexibility of the spell point system can be used to add interesting options to a campaign and its traditions of magic.

The feats are:
Cooperative Casting: You can help other spellcasters fuel their spells.
Eldritch Aspect: You can channel spell energy directly into your aura to take on the aspect of a magical totem.
Eldritch Blending: You have learned to call on multiple sources of magic to cast spells.
Eldritch Focus: Your deep understanding of one spell makes it easier to cast.
Eldritch Strike (Combat): You can use spell points to increase the magical boost you give your weapons.
Extra Spell Points: You have an unusually large reserve of mystic energy.
Magic of the Wild: You can draw power directly from the forces of nature.
Mystic Resilience: You are less likely to tire when you draw upon your reserves of mystic energy.
Spell Eater: You can absorb eldritch energy used against you.
Tantric Magic: You can turn the energy of physical intimacy into mystic energy able to fuel your spells.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm not gonna ask for a free PDF, because I think that your products are worth every penny that I spend on, but I'm gonna suggest you a booklet idea.

You have made:
- Races of Wind and Wing (air)
- Races of Hoof and Horn (earth)
- Races of Fire and Fury (fire)

How about a 4th book called Races of Water and Wave, with semi-aquatic races and reaces with affinity with water magic?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Owen K. C. Stephens wrote:

Since one of the things a lot of people asked for was more Spell Points support, and the spell Points pdf is the front-runner for most-requested pdf, I wanted to let you all know about this:

Welcome to Houserule Footnotes: Spell Point Feats, the first in a planned series of short, concise products designed to support material presented in the Houserule Handbooks line of products. This product adds a series of feats for use with Houserule Handbooks: Spell Points, and requires that product to be useful.

The 10 feats included here are designed to both give spell-point spellcasters access to the same kind of mechanical, numeric bonuses characters that use other limited-resource powers enjoy, and to showcase how the flexibility of the spell point system can be used to add interesting options to a campaign and its traditions of magic.

The feats are:
Cooperative Casting: You can help other spellcasters fuel their spells.
Eldritch Aspect: You can channel spell energy directly into your aura to take on the aspect of a magical totem.
Eldritch Blending: You have learned to call on multiple sources of magic to cast spells.
Eldritch Focus: Your deep understanding of one spell makes it easier to cast.
Eldritch Strike (Combat): You can use spell points to increase the magical boost you give your weapons.
Extra Spell Points: You have an unusually large reserve of mystic energy.
Magic of the Wild: You can draw power directly from the forces of nature.
Mystic Resilience: You are less likely to tire when you draw upon your reserves of mystic energy.
Spell Eater: You can absorb eldritch energy used against you.
Tantric Magic: You can turn the energy of physical intimacy into...

Got it & LOVE it!!!!!!!!

151 to 200 of 247 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Compatible Products from Other Publishers / [Super Genius] Tell Us What YOU Want, Get a Free PDF All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.