Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Forum Rivals?


Off-Topic Discussions

201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Kajehase wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.
If they made glue from Sebastian, would it be all sparkly? Or maybe rainbow colored?
A Google search turned up the answer.
Huzzah! Maybe we could feed it to some 5 year olds to see if they can taste the rainbow?
Poor kids would poop rainbows for days.
Wouldn't that mean they'd be leprechauns?

Huzzah! Spanky's got cousins!


I think each and every one of you is a special and unique snowflake.


DeathQuaker wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
An evil version of you would be...kinda awesome actually.
Especially if you liked Whedon and Facebook but your evil doppelganger didn't.

I enjoy Whedon sometimes but am not a rabid fangirl, and the rabid Whedon fans annoy me. My opposite could then possibly be dramatically a Whedon fan. And as I hate Facebook, Mirror of Opposition me would be updating her status every day.

Terquem wrote:
Mirror universe DQ would be an extremely homophobic, nascar fan
*dies of laughter and is dead*
robs corpse
*You are now in possession of a Wonder Woman t-shirt, a half-eaten candy bar, two ibuprofen, and a pair of sensible shoes.*

WOOT!!!!! finishes rest of candy bar, puts ibuprofen in bathroom medicine cabinet, displays Wonder Woman T-Shirt proudly, equips sensible shoes

You have NO IDEA how hard it is to find sensible shoes in my size...


Tels wrote:
Infernal Healer wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
An evil version of you would be...kinda awesome actually.
Especially if you liked Whedon and Facebook but your evil doppelganger didn't.

I enjoy Whedon sometimes but am not a rabid fangirl, and the rabid Whedon fans annoy me. My opposite could then possibly be dramatically a Whedon fan. And as I hate Facebook, Mirror of Opposition me would be updating her status every day.

Terquem wrote:
Mirror universe DQ would be an extremely homophobic, nascar fan
*dies of laughter and is dead*
robs corpse
*You are now in possession of a Wonder Woman t-shirt, a half-eaten candy bar, two ibuprofen, and a pair of sensible shoes.*
jealous...
Notes the lack of socks, pants, or underwear....

...oh....my....


Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.

This reminds me...

Garydee and Gary Teter are my rivals for the title of "Gary".

We have agreed to have an epic battle over the title on the deck of the Executor, complete with meteor hammers, rope darts, lightsabers, etc. Basically, watch the movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" and put that against a sci-fi background.

Star Voter 2013

meatrace wrote:

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "taste the rainbow."

What you're really saying is "eat s~~@."

Just realized, every time I race on Raindbow Road in MarioKart, I'm just driving through a street full of s$!!!

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Tels wrote:
meatrace wrote:

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "taste the rainbow."

What you're really saying is "eat s~~@."
Just realized, every time I race on Raindbow Road in MarioKart, I'm just driving through a street full of s*~!!

Absolute worst time for a blue shell ever.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

DAMMIT Tels! *brain bleach*

Liberty's Edge Star Voter 2013

Tels wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I'm just glad somebody got it.

Oooooh Ooh Ho-oooooh

Double Rainbow!

What does it mean?!?!


Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.

This reminds me...

Garydee and Gary Teter are my rivals for the title of "Gary".

We have agreed to have an epic battle over the title on the deck of the Executor, complete with meteor hammers, rope darts, lightsabers, etc. Basically, watch the movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" and put that against a sci-fi background.

Before the battle I will bring in big screen TVs showing every Joss Whedon film/TV show ever made. You'll start foaming at the mouth and then collapse into seizures. An easy victory for me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Star Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Tels wrote:
Infernal Healer wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
An evil version of you would be...kinda awesome actually.
Especially if you liked Whedon and Facebook but your evil doppelganger didn't.

I enjoy Whedon sometimes but am not a rabid fangirl, and the rabid Whedon fans annoy me. My opposite could then possibly be dramatically a Whedon fan. And as I hate Facebook, Mirror of Opposition me would be updating her status every day.

Terquem wrote:
Mirror universe DQ would be an extremely homophobic, nascar fan
*dies of laughter and is dead*
robs corpse
*You are now in possession of a Wonder Woman t-shirt, a half-eaten candy bar, two ibuprofen, and a pair of sensible shoes.*
jealous...
Notes the lack of socks, pants, or underwear....
...oh....my....

In fairness to you, I was assuming you'd be a gentleman and not take those items. (Well, maybe socks.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Garydee wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.

This reminds me...

Garydee and Gary Teter are my rivals for the title of "Gary".

We have agreed to have an epic battle over the title on the deck of the Executor, complete with meteor hammers, rope darts, lightsabers, etc. Basically, watch the movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" and put that against a sci-fi background.

Before the battle I will bring in big screen TVs showing every Joss Whedon film/TV show ever made. You'll start foaming at the mouth and then collapse into seizures. An easy victory for me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Please. You two will be so enraptured by Avengers 3 you'll never see my sneaking up on you two with my hidden blades. It's an easy double assassination for me!

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.

This reminds me...

Garydee and Gary Teter are my rivals for the title of "Gary".

We have agreed to have an epic battle over the title on the deck of the Executor, complete with meteor hammers, rope darts, lightsabers, etc. Basically, watch the movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" and put that against a sci-fi background.

Before the battle I will bring in big screen TVs showing every Joss Whedon film/TV show ever made. You'll start foaming at the mouth and then collapse into seizures. An easy victory for me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Please. You two will be so enraptured by Avengers 3 you'll never see my sneaking up on you two with my hidden blades. It's an easy double assassination for me!

Wow.

Already predicting that Avengers 2 is going to do well enough in the box office to justify a full trilogy?

That's far more gracious than I expected of you FHDM. =D


Orthos wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Garydee wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Time to put the horse out to pasture?
That might be too kind. Maybe's it's time for the glue factory.

This reminds me...

Garydee and Gary Teter are my rivals for the title of "Gary".

We have agreed to have an epic battle over the title on the deck of the Executor, complete with meteor hammers, rope darts, lightsabers, etc. Basically, watch the movie "The Man With The Iron Fists" and put that against a sci-fi background.

Before the battle I will bring in big screen TVs showing every Joss Whedon film/TV show ever made. You'll start foaming at the mouth and then collapse into seizures. An easy victory for me. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Please. You two will be so enraptured by Avengers 3 you'll never see my sneaking up on you two with my hidden blades. It's an easy double assassination for me!

Wow.

Already predicting that Avengers 2 is going to do well enough in the box office to justify a full trilogy?

That's far more gracious than I expected of you FHDM. =D

Hey, trilogies are big these days. Besides, I had fun sitting through the first one and pointing out all of the horrid flaws and mistakes. I look forward to doing it again with the next two movies. And also, I'm taking bets on how long SHIELD will be on TV for. I'm thinking it'll complete the first season but not the second.

Dedicated Voter 2013

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^


Turin the Mad wrote:
Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^

The only thing I enjoyed there was the look on Loki's face afterwards.

See, I can say positive things about Whedon sometimes!!!!!

The Exchange Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Marathon Voter 2015

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Freehold DM wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^

The only thing I enjoyed there was the look on Loki's face afterwards.

See, I can say positive things about Whedon sometimes!!!!!

The phrase "damning with faint praise" comes to mind... ;-)

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Turin the Mad wrote:
Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^

And of course the new version of Hulk's favorite line. "Puny God."

Sovereign Court Dedicated Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
DeathQuaker wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Tels wrote:
Infernal Healer wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
An evil version of you would be...kinda awesome actually.
Especially if you liked Whedon and Facebook but your evil doppelganger didn't.

I enjoy Whedon sometimes but am not a rabid fangirl, and the rabid Whedon fans annoy me. My opposite could then possibly be dramatically a Whedon fan. And as I hate Facebook, Mirror of Opposition me would be updating her status every day.

Terquem wrote:
Mirror universe DQ would be an extremely homophobic, nascar fan
*dies of laughter and is dead*
robs corpse
*You are now in possession of a Wonder Woman t-shirt, a half-eaten candy bar, two ibuprofen, and a pair of sensible shoes.*
jealous...
Notes the lack of socks, pants, or underwear....
...oh....my....
In fairness to you, I was assuming you'd be a gentleman and not take those items. (Well, maybe socks.)

But aren't folks supposed to completely loot the bodies? How else can we maintain WBL???? ;)

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Freehold DM wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^
The only thing I enjoyed there was the look on Loki's face afterwards.

Actually, the best part was the quiet whine he made while laying there. I couldn't actually hear it until I watched the Blu-ray in my nice quiet house without laughing.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TriOmegaZero wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Hey, seeing Hulk administer a good old-fashioned attitude adjustment on Loki was worth the price of admission. ^____^
The only thing I enjoyed there was the look on Loki's face afterwards.
Actually, the best part was the quiet whine he made while laying there. I couldn't actually hear it until I watched the Blu-ray in my nice quiet house without laughing.

He sounded like a balloon slowly deflating, which was awesome.

I didn't even hear 'Puny god' until I saw it at home, since everyone in the theater was laughing so hard.


[Stabs Set]

One of my Paizo rivals slain! Such sweet joy!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Set wrote:
I didn't even hear 'Puny god' until I saw it at home, since everyone in the theater was laughing so hard.

Same.

201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Forum Rivals? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.