Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Taking A Trip On A Cosmic Death Ride


Off-Topic Discussions


.

I'm going to Saturn with the stars as my guide. Stuck in this
robot for seven long years.

I have room available for two games. What should they be:

1. Go
2. ???

.

Osirion

Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber

Alone? Seven years - if you have no means of social contact: Russian Roulette.


Why would you bring Go if you have no one to play it with?

But since this is a silly question, I'll just say World of Warcraft.
The ping would probably be ridiculous though.


feytharn wrote:
Alone? Seven years - if you have no means of social contact: Russian Roulette.

.

Other people can ride along with me.

.


meatrace wrote:
Why would you bring Go if you have no one to play it with?

.

I can play against the robot ship's AI.

.

meatrace wrote:


But since this is a silly question, I'll just say World of Warcraft.
The ping would probably be ridiculous though.

.

Well, if you can play WoW, I can have an interweb connection.

.


Grand Magus wrote:
meatrace wrote:
Why would you bring Go if you have no one to play it with?

.

I can play against the robot ship's AI.

.

meatrace wrote:


But since this is a silly question, I'll just say World of Warcraft.
The ping would probably be ridiculous though.

.

Well, if you can play WoW, I can have an interweb connection.

.

Which undermines the conceit of the question. If you have a working internet connection (through some sort of hyper-light or sub-space pathways) then it doesn't really matter what games you bring: they're all available online. (more or less) I'd be more worried about bringing food and/or a place to store your bodily waste.


meatrace wrote:
Grand Magus wrote:
meatrace wrote:
Why would you bring Go if you have no one to play it with?

.

I can play against the robot ship's AI.

.

meatrace wrote:


But since this is a silly question, I'll just say World of Warcraft.
The ping would probably be ridiculous though.

.

Well, if you can play WoW, I can have an interweb connection.

.

Which undermines the conceit of the question. If you have a working internet connection (through some sort of hyper-light or sub-space pathways) then it doesn't really matter what games you bring: they're all available online. (more or less) I'd be more worried about bringing food and/or a place to store your bodily waste.

.

Then this connection only allows access to other players for two games.

.


Eve Online and DUST514. You can brag about how real space looks, pull all-nighters since you have no time zone to worry about anymore and shoot people in the face when you're tired off blowing up pirates / being a pirate.

And scams, lots of scams. ;)

Qadira

Grand Magus wrote:

.

I'm going to Saturn with the stars as my guide. Stuck in this
robot for seven long years.

I have room available for two games. What should they be:

1. Go
2. ???

.

1. C++

2. C++ Programming Guide


yellowdingo wrote:
Grand Magus wrote:

.

I'm going to Saturn with the stars as my guide. Stuck in this
robot for seven long years.

I have room available for two games. What should they be:

1. Go
2. ???

.

1. C++

2. C++ Programming Guide

.

And what would you program?

.


I was hoping this thread would be about this.


If you have access to interaction with one other person. make said person the DM on a Paizo boards PbP. (^_^)


Grand Magus wrote:
yellowdingo wrote:
Grand Magus wrote:

.

I'm going to Saturn with the stars as my guide. Stuck in this
robot for seven long years.

I have room available for two games. What should they be:

1. Go
2. ???

.

1. C++

2. C++ Programming Guide

.

And what would you program?

.

My guess is games

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Taking A Trip On A Cosmic Death Ride All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.