Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Have you locked in your Reaper Kickstarter order?


Miniatures

151 to 200 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion Subscriber

And I appreciate the steps the Reaper people have taken to make the best of the situation. They admitted that they dropped the ball with regards to the communication and has rectified that. And I am sympathetic to the situation they were put in and I truly think they are doing their best to accommodate everyone.
So, apart from a few hick-ups along the way, I think they have done a great job, I'm still a fan of Reaper and I hope they can work things out with those few ones who are still upset.

As for what we locked in, I don't have access to the actual list right now (since it was pledged to a friend's email address and not mine). But it included 2 x Vampire pledges and most of the extras + 1 of each paint set (so 4 in all), a figure case.
2 of my friends also pledged their own separate vampire level + some extras + paint on top of the collective pledge above.


As long as reaper doesn't Logue my order, I will be happy enough.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I like how that name is a verb now, although I think I would use it in different circumstances. Probably in relation to mental trauma.

Osirion Reaper Miniatures

pres man wrote:
As long as reaper doesn't Logue my order, I will be happy enough.

??

Taldor

Bryan Stiltz wrote:
pres man wrote:
As long as reaper doesn't Logue my order, I will be happy enough.
??

Nick Logue, tried to move from freelance author to rpg publisher, took pre-orders for products and then kind of disappeared for a year or two. Eventually refunded everyone. Burned a lot of good will in the process. Sad story. Hopefully he gets back to writing freelance.

Osirion Reaper Miniatures

Ah. Now I see.

I hope we don't, too! As a gamer and hobbyist myself, I really want these minis, too!!


Your Selection:

Shipping Later:

Vampire x1 $100
Dungeon Attack x1 $15
Fire Giants x1 $10
Ebonwrath x1 $10
Frost Giants x1 $10
Orcapocalypse x1 $25
Mind Your Manors x1 $10
Figure Case x1 $25
There Be Dragons x1 $15
Demons x1 $15
Deathsleet x1 $10
Undead Giant x1 $10
Spider Centaurs x1 $10
Fire Giant Warriors x1 $10
Forces Of Nature x1 $15
Frost Wyrm x1 $10
Hydra x1 $15

Shipping Soon:

Starter Paint Set x1 $18
Undead Paint Set x1 $18
Starter Set 2 x1 $18


Instead of updates yelling at people, can we get some more greens? They can ven be greens of the bones that will come out after the KS orders are filled.

Andoran

The Forgotten wrote:
Instead of updates yelling at people, can we get some more greens? They can ven be greens of the bones that will come out after the KS orders are filled.

Yelling at people?

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I think he's referring to the post asking those who have not locked in their order to do as ASAP so they can get their final counts.

Personally, I think that's a perfectly good post. It helps push those who are procrastinating at locking in to do so and helping to minimize the inevitable # of folks who will be contacting them due to not locking in their orders.

"Yelling" was a bit of an overstatement ...

Taldor

GeraintElberion wrote:

Thinking about all of those minis, I'm thinking now that I should have got a case... guess I'll be able to save up to get a decent one next year.

Anyone recommend a case seller without crazy shiping to the UK?

The KR multicases I ordered showed up this morning. I'll post up what I think when I get a chance to fill them up with minis.

Taldor

So far, pretty happy with my order from KR. I placed my order the night of Oct 3. Got a confirmation email Oct 4, and a shipping notification on the 9th. The cases arrived this morning, around 7-8 business days for an international shipment. That's pretty damn good.

The cases I ordered were the plain hard cardboard boxes.

One box with a half tray of 110mm deep pick and pluck (to hold Kyra and Lavarath) and M4H trays (4 28mm sized half trays). This box holds 100 figs plus the monster.

The other box had a half tray of 70mm of pick and pluck (to hold the pathfinder red and a large bunch of monsters ) and two half halfsized M3H trays and a M3T tray (Deeper 28mm sized boxes). This box also holds 100 figs plus monsters.

The M sized trays fit most medium sized minis pretty well. I did have some trouble with oversized 28mm figs - reaper's gnolls and bugbears and bulkier guys in plate with big swords / shields. They fit better in the deeper M3 trays. If I need more later, I might try their F size which is bigger.

I'll post some pics of the trays up later.


-- Vampire x1 $100
-- Fire Giants x1 $10
-- Ebonwrath x1 $10
-- BBEG x1 $5
-- Frost Giants x3 $30
-- Starter Paint Set x1 $18
-- Undead Paint Set x1 $18
-- Mind Your Manors x1 $10
-- There Be Dragons x1 $15
-- Demons x1 $15
-- Deathsleet x1 $10
-- Clockwork Dragon x1 $15
-- Undead Giant x1 $10
-- Red Dragon x1 $10
-- Spider Centaurs x1 $10
-- Fire Giant Warriors x2 $20
-- Forces Of Nature x1 $15
-- Frost Wyrm x1 $10
-- Jabberwock x1 $10
-- Nethyrmaul x1 $25
-- Hydra x1 $15
-- Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10
-- C'thulhu x3 $30
-- Owlbear x1 $3
-- Griffon x1 $4
-- Deep Dwellers x1 $7
-- Dwarves x1 $4
-- Figure Case x2 $50
-- Starter Set 2 x1 $18
-- Fighters x1 $4
-- Elves x1 $4
-- Golems x1 $5
-- Halflings x1 $4
My Reaper KS pledge I can't wait til march!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscriber

You have successfully locked your Bones pledge stuff into our system.

Here's what you got:

-- Vampire x2 $200
-- Starter Paint Set x1 $18
-- Starter Set 2 x1 $18
-- Frost Giants x1 $10
-- Fire Giants x1 $10
-- Red Dragon x1 $10
-- There Be Dragons x1 $15
-- Demons x1 $15
-- Undead Paint Set x1 $18
-- Undead Giant x1 $10
-- Mythos Monsters x1 $10


What I find really interesting is all the extra's that you have to lock in after the Kickstarter has completed. I know I went $100+ over my initial pledge - I really didn't think I wanted to spend that much but it's such a bargain.

Recently another KS I was backing finished and again the will save was ridiculous not to just add extra $$$ worth of stuff. Fortunately I passed the save, however I wonder how much they in fact get to?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber

-- Vampire x3 $300
-- Ebonwrath x1 $10
-- Figure Case x3 $75
-- There Be Dragons x1 $15
-- Deathsleet x1 $10
-- Mister Bones x2 $2
-- Undead Giant x2 $20
-- Clockwork Dragon x1 $15
-- Forces Of Nature x2 $30
-- Frost Wyrm x2 $20
-- Griffon x1 $4
-- Kaladrax Reborn x2 $20
-- C'thulhu x2 $20
-- Hydra x2 $30
-- KS Sophie UL x2 $56


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Good lord that's a lot of minis.

Taldor

3 vampires? Madness! :)

So this is what the kr cases look like:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66469304/Photo%202012-10-16%204%2025%2024%20PM.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66469304/Photo%202012-10-16%204%2025%2044%20PM.jpg

I have the pathfinder red in the pick and pluck with a layer of blue foam and then some plastic bugbears on top. Next time I'm going to go with a slightly larger hole size, the 'heroic' 28 mm gw figs are a bit too snug because of the weapons sticking out.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66469304/Photo%202012-10-16%205%2014%2018%20PM.jpg

Kyra and Lavarath in the pick and pluck and some mantic figs. The mantic stuff fits great, which is good since I have a goblin army to assemble.

Taldor

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Tales Subscriber

Thanks, Robert, those pics are great.

I don't mind snug, especially as I don't have any GW style figs with over-sized weapons.

Osirion Reaper Miniatures

The sculptors are here in the building this week working with us on some of the few remaining Kickstarter sculpts. Expect to see new shots when the pieces are finished.

Bob & Julie are modifying to clockwork dragon to better conform to the art. Jason Wiebe is finishing the Fire Giant Bodyguard. Kevin is finishing C'Thulhu. Bob & Julie are also working on Nethyrmaul, and Kaladrax is well underway.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

It must be a lot of fun watching them work and seeing the drawings become a real mini.

Looking forward to the pictures.


Looking forward to seeing the tweaked clockwork dragon--the first view was pretty cool so any improvements should make it great!


After seeing that clockwork dragon 'green' I found myself wishing that I had ordered one. Ah well, it'll take me a year or two to paint all the other minis as it is ;)


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Maps Subscriber

My wife and I locked in with:

-- Vampire x1
-- Fire Giants x1
-- Ebonwrath x1
-- Frost Giants x1
-- Starter Paint Set x1
-- Undead Paint Set x1
-- Orcapocalypse x1
-- Mind Your Manors x1
-- There Be Dragons x1
-- Demons x1
-- Deathsleet x1
-- Mythos Monsters x1
-- Undead Giant x1
-- Clockwork Dragon x1
-- Red Dragon x1
-- Starter Set 2 x1
-- Spider Centaurs x1
-- IMEF Paint Set x1
-- Forces Of Nature x1
-- Fire Giant Warriors x1
-- Frost Wyrm x1
-- Jabberwock x1
-- Nethyrmaul x1
-- Deep Dwellers x1
-- Hydra x1
-- Kaladrax Reborn x1
-- C'thulhu x1

Sophie was traded away quickly. I get it's a Reaper piece and it looks very well done. But when we boiled down our choices, we looked for minis we wanted and wanted to use. The Sophie choice(s) just didn't really do anything for us.

Overall, it's a big huge pile of minis and more than either of us expected to pay for but less than we could have. :)

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Wow I predict a lot of "Bones" on eBay in the future.

I was going to let go of some of my vampire pledge because already have said miniatures in metal and painted.

Might have to hold onto them for awhile to wait for the flood to bypass.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
thenorthman wrote:
Wow I predict a lot of "Bones" on eBay in the future.

But if that happens will they have any value?

As for me, I plan to use my "extras" to bribe the person painting fo me. I know he would like some of them.

Taldor

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Tales Subscriber

My unwanted bones will be used for paint experiments.

Andoran

My plan is to hopefully trade my non fantasy bones ( space marines etc) for additional Bones minis ...


Marc Radle wrote:
My plan is to hopefully trade my non fantasy bones ( space marines etc) for additional Bones minis ...

Heh. You and about 500 others on the Reaper boards.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Yea that is my point they will be swamped and have no value.

Which in turn I believe we'll bring down what people consider the value of metal figures as well on the secondary market.


Well, I guess anyone who wants a collection of space marines will be happy.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Well, I guess anyone who wants a collection of space marines will be happy.

I plan on using these to help fill out a 40K IG list.

Osirion Reaper Miniatures

thenorthman wrote:

Yea that is my point they will be swamped and have no value.

Which in turn I believe we'll bring down what people consider the value of metal figures as well on the secondary market.

We have already seen something like that. Plastic Prepaint Singles have lowered the average price of a prepainted metal figure on e-bay. Many gamers see the one painted mini for 50 cents as a cheap common, and wonder why the metal painted figure is $20


Might as well post mine as well. My list is fairly simple compared to many of the ones I'm seeing here.

-- Vampire x1 $100
-- Hydra x1 $15
-- Kaladrax Reborn x1 $10
-- C'thulhu x1 $10
-- Starter Set 2 x1 $18
-- Starter Paint Set x1 $18
-- There Be Dragons x1 $15
-- Mythos Monsters x1 $10

I'm going to be painting minis for a long time. The only thing that would have made this more awesome for me is if minis for the Advanced Race Guide could have been added in. I've had to resort to buying a jewelry saw to try and create a kitsune miniature ;)

Qadira RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

Caineach wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Well, I guess anyone who wants a collection of space marines will be happy.
I plan on using these to help fill out a 40K IG list.

So long as your local groups don't get picky about where you get them from. I hear some groups get weird and won't let you in if you use the wrong color scheme.

Andoran

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber
Bryan Stiltz wrote:
thenorthman wrote:

Yea that is my point they will be swamped and have no value.

Which in turn I believe we'll bring down what people consider the value of metal figures as well on the secondary market.

We have already seen something like that. Plastic Prepaint Singles have lowered the average price of a prepainted metal figure on e-bay. Many gamers see the one painted mini for 50 cents as a cheap common, and wonder why the metal painted figure is $20

That is true. Had a bunch of minis at Gencon that didn't sell at all when just six months to a year ago similar one did sell for me quite well.

So yea....


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dennis Baker wrote:
Caineach wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Well, I guess anyone who wants a collection of space marines will be happy.
I plan on using these to help fill out a 40K IG list.

So long as your local groups don't get picky about where you get them from. I hear some groups get weird and won't let you in if you use the wrong color scheme.

As far as I know, there are no longer any tournaments in the US that require GW models. Perhaps there are some at local stores, but none of the 4 arround me care about proxies, let alone models that look like what they are supposed to.


Caineach wrote:
As far as I know, there are no longer any tournaments in the US that require GW models. Perhaps there are some at local stores, but none of the 4 arround me care about proxies, let alone models that look like what they are supposed to.

GW must have finally clued into the fact that no one (outside of their offices in Britain) followed the 'use only official GW figures' rule anyways. I played WFB and 40K for years at tournaments, Conventions and the like and never encountered any that used the 'GW only' rule.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
PsychoticWarrior wrote:
Caineach wrote:
As far as I know, there are no longer any tournaments in the US that require GW models. Perhaps there are some at local stores, but none of the 4 arround me care about proxies, let alone models that look like what they are supposed to.
GW must have finally clued into the fact that no one (outside of their offices in Britain) followed the 'use only official GW figures' rule anyways. I played WFB and 40K for years at tournaments, Conventions and the like and never encountered any that used the 'GW only' rule.

No, GW is just no longer officially sponcering tournaments from what I can tell.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Caineach wrote:
No, GW is just no longer officially sponcering tournaments from what I can tell.

So no more Grand Tournaments or Games Day Tournaments etc?

Interesting change for them to give up control.

Back on Topic: I locked in and then realized I chocked and forgot to add something. Oh well, I am still very happy with what I will be getting.


I went with

-- Vampire x1
-- Fire Giants x1
-- Frost Giants x1
-- Starter Paint Set x1
-- Undead Paint Set x1
-- Mind Your Manors x1
-- Figure Case x2
-- There Be Dragons x1
-- Demons x1
-- Deathsleet x1
-- Undead Giant x1
-- Clockwork Dragon x1
-- Starter Set 2 x1
-- Forces Of Nature x1
-- Nethyrmaul x1
-- Hydra x1
-- Kaladrax Reborn x1
-- Red Dragon x1
-- Undead Horde x1
-- Frost Wyrm x1

I swapped out Sophie.
And now I need to learn how to paint...

Can't wait!


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Well, I guess anyone who wants a collection of space marines will be happy.

Clearly we need a good sci fi RPG out there.


I was thinking that some of them look like good 'Megacorp Guards' for something like Shadowrun or Cyberpunk. Perhaps people would like to have a Star Frontiers renaissance!?

Great suggestion DQ :P


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Meredith Jones wrote:


And now I need to learn how to paint...

One thing I have come to admire this Kickstarter for is it seems to be bringing a lot of people to the painting hobby!

Fortunately there are a LOT of tutorials on the Internet.

Shifty wrote:

I was thinking that some of them look like good 'Megacorp Guards' for something like Shadowrun or Cyberpunk. Perhaps people would like to have a Star Frontiers renaissance!?

Great suggestion DQ :P

Definitely (Shadowrun or Cyberpunk). I was thinking I'd use some of my Chronoscope Bones -- along with metal ones I already own -- for a Cubicle 7 Doctor Who campaign. Minis aren't needed for that system but I always like to have the visual, myself.

Grand Lodge

Thats what I was thinking Shifty. I got a tonne of Star Wars mini's so between those and the Bones figures I can cover most SciFi games as well as gritty c-punk games.


I was fully intending to use them in Rogue Trader to help add to the hodge podge nature of the crew- they don't need to look like Imperial Guardsmen and GW doesn't really make random minis anymore. They'll make a great special ops team in that system, so you when they start dying things are going bad.


DeathQuaker wrote:
Meredith Jones wrote:


And now I need to learn how to paint...

One thing I have come to admire this Kickstarter for is it seems to be bringing a lot of people to the painting hobby!

Fortunately there are a LOT of tutorials on the Internet.

Everybody says that, but no one can point the good ones out...

Taldor

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Folks interested in offloading their sci-fi/modern based minis shoot me a PM when they arrive and what you are wanting for them. I'll find a use for them (Firefly, Deadlands, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, etc.).

Andoran

zylphryx wrote:
Folks interested in offloading their sci-fi/modern based minis shoot me a PM when they arrive and what you are wanting for them. I'll find a use for them (Firefly, Deadlands, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, etc.).

I'll certainly take you up on that!

Sczarni

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
Meredith Jones wrote:
DeathQuaker wrote:
Meredith Jones wrote:


And now I need to learn how to paint...

Fortunately there are a LOT of tutorials on the Internet.

Everybody says that, but no one can point the good ones out...

What are you looking for? general tips? videos? How to paint specific pieces? Picking paint colors?

151 to 200 of 351 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Gaming / Miniatures / Have you locked in your Reaper Kickstarter order? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.