Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

sCoreForge Pathfinder Character Creator - Excel-based Character Sheet


Suggestions/House Rules/Homebrew

51 to 100 of 272 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

addy grete wrote:
I can't find the options for Legends of the Shining Jewel (LSJ) that were in the sheet when Erian7 was maintaining it. Are they gone or am I blind? If so, what is the last version they appeared in? I need a character generator for LSJ. Thanks!

I don't own that book, so that is one of the reasons it isn't in the sheet.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v4.4.0.2 : Added Archetypes from PFARG for Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Magus, and Cavalier.


New Version of sCoreSpell out today. - sbv0.2.0.0 : Beta. Domain Updates. PFARG Spells. Updated Class Spell Lists.


Great work Blue! If I could make one request, it would be for non companion mounts. However, thy're pretty easy to just flip to the dmg.


Whats the most elegant way to load up the variant Aasimar bloodlines from the Angels book?


Whats the most elegant way to add the Aasimar variant bloodlines from the Angels book?


Shifty wrote:
Whats the most elegant way to add the Aasimar variant bloodlines from the Angels book?

Just select them on the Race tab. Alternative Race Trait option. They have been in the sheet for a while now. I have them labeled as "Angelic Heritage" because I really didn't have a good name.


Nu'Raahl wrote:
Great work Blue! If I could make one request, it would be for non companion mounts. However, thy're pretty easy to just flip to the dmg.

You can uses the "Override" option on the Animal Companion tab, adjusting as needed.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v4.5.0.0 : Added Archetypes for the Alchemist and Inquisitor from PFARG. Added missing Bloodlines from PFARG and other sources.


I like this sheet a lot, just wished it worked better in Open Office.


Ayrphish wrote:
I like this sheet a lot, just wished it worked better in Open Office.

You and me both. When they come out with Pathfinder 2.0 I think I'll just build it in OO.


thebluecanary wrote:
Just select them on the Race tab. Alternative Race Trait option. They have been in the sheet for a while now. I have them labeled as "Angelic Heritage" because I really didn't have a good name.

Thanks mate :)

Taldor

OO hates MS macros for some reason. save/load times are worse too. Still, MS is stupid expensive.


Nezthalak wrote:
OO hates MS macros for some reason. save/load times are worse too. Still, MS is stupid expensive.

Flip the "Manual Calculation" Switch. It helps bunches.


Shifty wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
Just select them on the Race tab. Alternative Race Trait option. They have been in the sheet for a while now. I have them labeled as "Angelic Heritage" because I really didn't have a good name.
Thanks mate :)

NP. Someone asked for the evil Tif version, so I thought, "As long as I am here."

I get a lot of work done that way. =P


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v4.6.0.0 : Ioun Stones and Magic Tattoos. More Archetypes from PFARG.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
thebluecanary wrote:
Nezthalak wrote:
OO hates MS macros for some reason. save/load times are worse too. Still, MS is stupid expensive.
Flip the "Manual Calculation" Switch. It helps bunches.

Maybe I'm just OO illiterate, but I can't find that switch. Your program is awesome on Excel (at work) but seems pretty jacked up on OO. Any help is certainly welcome. Thanks.


Abyssian wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
Nezthalak wrote:
OO hates MS macros for some reason. save/load times are worse too. Still, MS is stupid expensive.
Flip the "Manual Calculation" Switch. It helps bunches.
Maybe I'm just OO illiterate, but I can't find that switch. Your program is awesome on Excel (at work) but seems pretty jacked up on OO. Any help is certainly welcome. Thanks.

The "Manual Calculation" switch is on the Options Tab. (It is a check box that I made that forces the sheet to only refresh when you hit F9.)

I also made several changes to the background scripts to improve the refresh/delay times.


New Version of sCoreSpell out today. - sbv0.3.0.0 : Beta. Added spells from PFARG. More Bloodlines.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

For anyone interested sCoreForge Pathfinder Character Creator is scheduled to be featured on sourceforge.net as the "Project of the Week" for the week of November 19th.

Looks like someone actually likes this thing I do. =P


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
thebluecanary wrote:
Abyssian wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:
Nezthalak wrote:
OO hates MS macros for some reason. save/load times are worse too. Still, MS is stupid expensive.
Flip the "Manual Calculation" Switch. It helps bunches.
Maybe I'm just OO illiterate, but I can't find that switch. Your program is awesome on Excel (at work) but seems pretty jacked up on OO. Any help is certainly welcome. Thanks.

The "Manual Calculation" switch is on the Options Tab. (It is a check box that I made that forces the sheet to only refresh when you hit F9.)

I also made several changes to the background scripts to improve the refresh/delay times.

Thanks, Blue. I can't wait to try it out when I get home tonight.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v4.7.0.0 : Small Update. Remaining Archetypes from PFARG have all been added. Updated several of the PFARG feats with selection options. Was hoping for more, but entire family is down and out with the flu. Hope to have this book wrapped up and done before the end of the year.

Taldor

Thanks for all your hard work Blue. Hope the family gets better and kicks the cold! Happy Thanksgiving!

Taldor

In building a Samurai, it doesn't look like the sheet is getting his proficiency for the Wakazashi.


Nezthalak wrote:
In building a Samurai, it doesn't look like the sheet is getting his proficiency for the Wakazashi.

Sure you are using version 4.7? Version 4.6 had an issue with Samurai.


Hey all,

I just downloaded the excelerator from http://www.pathfinderdb.com/character-sheets and all is good and great except one thing. I am building a level 1 half-orc fighter and cant pick power attack as a feat, even though I meet all the prereqs. Any ideas?

Regards,


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.0.0.0 : PFARG is done. Added remaining feat options, and magic items. Also added lvl 26 - 30.


Just found kind of a big error. I'm adding +4 to hit if your proficient with a weapon. I'll get this corrected ASAP.

Taldor

thebluecanary wrote:
Nezthalak wrote:
In building a Samurai, it doesn't look like the sheet is getting his proficiency for the Wakazashi.
Sure you are using version 4.7? Version 4.6 had an issue with Samurai.

I was on 4.6

When I grabbed 4.7 it was a corrupted file. WinRAR couldn't open it, so I stepped it down.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.0.1.0 : Bug Fix. Corrected the issue with the system adding +4 to all attack bonuses.


Is there any update on this working for open office? One of my players doesn't have excel but likes the sheet...


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.1.0.0 : Added slot specific items from PFUEq. Halfling Opportunist.


Got it to work. But saw that there are new versions, any way to port a previous character on to a new version of the sheet? (Other than manually creating it all again?)


OggSogg wrote:
Got it to work. But saw that there are new versions, any way to port a previous character on to a new version of the sheet? (Other than manually creating it all again?)

Yes. Uses the Load/Save option from the Options Tab (2nd Tab). Sometimes you will have to enter some data based on changes I have made to the sheet. I've added in some new code to help correct the issue with the feats section. It isn't 100% but is a lot closer.


Reloaded my goblin gunslinger into the new version, the to hit bonus for ranged weapons isn't calculating properly. for reference, I had a dex of 28, 8 levels of musket master, 1 level of Monk(Sohei), 1 level of fighter(dragoon), a +2 musket, haste, rapid shot, and deadly aim.


Nu'Raahl wrote:
Reloaded my goblin gunslinger into the new version, the to hit bonus for ranged weapons isn't calculating properly. for reference, I had a dex of 28, 8 levels of musket master, 1 level of Monk(Sohei), 1 level of fighter(dragoon), a +2 musket, haste, rapid shot, and deadly aim.

Known issue. There is a quick fix mapped out in the support tickets. It will be corrected in the next update (12-12-12)


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.2.0.2 : Added Magic Enhancements from PFUEq. Added Weapon and Armor Crystals from MIC.


I love this sheet! My old DM introduced me to the 3.5 HeroForge, and I've been following/using the Pathfinder version for over a year now. My current question, though: is there any user-created custom content that's been posted somewhere? Also, a guide on actually creating custom content would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to add centaurs, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but the "Race & Stats" page is just filling up with "N/A" in all the boxes . . .


Witch's Knight wrote:
Also, a guide on actually creating custom content would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to add centaurs, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but the "Race & Stats" page is just filling up with "N/A" in all the boxes . . .

I have not had a chance to create the guide. I've posted a few "tips", but that's about all. The thing I tell everyone uses the "Copy Race Data" button, and see what items are filled in. Fill all of those in. I have someone working on the templates. And as far as I know, no one has posted any custom items.


With PFUEq almost completed, and not much currently left out there I'm turning my eye to the 3rd party stuff. (most of which I do not own). What 3rd party stuff would you like to see? I've had several requests for Psi classes, and I have been wanting to add the UndeFEATable items. What do you all want to see? Talk to me.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.3.0.0 : Finished up with the Unique Weapons and Armor from PFUEq. Added a couple prestige classes. Added Skill Specialization from PFSc: SFG.

Taldor

*digs around in box*
*locates ink pad and stamp*
*eyes Blue's latest sheet*
*strokes thin Human beard*
/stamp.

Fine oiled machine you've made, Blue.


Can you add wayfinders to the list of magic items? I know a lot of people use them for their versatility and it would be nice to be able to add it in. Still very very very much in love with this sheet. My only issue is that it can't work for open office since some of my fellow players do not have excel (but that is their problem!!!)


Lord Phrofet wrote:
Can you add wayfinders to the list of magic items? I know a lot of people use them for their versatility and it would be nice to be able to add it in. Still very very very much in love with this sheet. My only issue is that it can't work for open office since some of my fellow players do not have excel (but that is their problem!!!)

I'll look into the Wayfinder thing. As for your members not having Excel, you might be able to find a copy of 2003 cheap cheap.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Are there any plans on adding anything from 3PP such as the Psionics stuff from Dreamscarred Press?


Why am I getting a -1 to attack when wearing a buckler?

a buckler and longsword should not deduct 1 from my attack roll should it?


Deyvantius wrote:

Why am I getting a -1 to attack when wearing a buckler?

a buckler and longsword should not deduct 1 from my attack roll should it?

It will, if you are using the longsword in two hands, or you are not proficient with shields.


Quintain wrote:
Are there any plans on adding anything from 3PP such as the Psionics stuff from Dreamscarred Press?

Yes! People have been begging for it, so I have started work on getting http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed added. I've got some basic things added, but nothing really to write home about. The classes and class abilities are hidden, but can be pulled down for custom classes. They are on the top of the list for 3PP to be added.


New Version of sCoreForge out today. - v5.4.0.0 : Back from the holidays. Mostly bug fixes, and a few new prestige classes.


Yeah I think the buckler thing is due to coding. I have a ranger using a short sword and buckler and he is getting -1 to his attack roll.

If I make the buckler mithral it disappears (NO armor check penalty).

51 to 100 of 272 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Suggestions/House Rules/Homebrew / sCoreForge Pathfinder Character Creator - Excel-based Character Sheet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.