Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Hey, Everybody! Zombies!!!


Off-Topic Discussions


Well, like,.......
I don't know if you know this, but......

ZOMBIES ATTACK IN MIAMI!!!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I was no where near Miami this weekend, and I have at least 7 people who can verify that.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

The Culprit


Aberzombie wrote:
I was no where near Miami this weekend, and I have at least 7 people who can verify that.

But are they the heartbeat challenged?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Emperor7 wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
I was no where near Miami this weekend, and I have at least 7 people who can verify that.
But are they the heartbeat challenged?

Nah, they are very much alive. At least I think they are.......

Dedicated Voter 2013

Are you sure? ;)


Florida has a sizable population of still-living brain donors.

Paizo Employee Developer , Dedicated Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Also...

It's...
spreading!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm never leaving my house again, man.

Paizo Employee Developer , Dedicated Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Some people are weird.

Dedicated Voter 2013

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ya know, December of this year just keeps getting creepier sounding ...

Paizo Employee Developer , Dedicated Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Oh, and...

More zombies.

My bet is Illinois is next.

Dedicated Voter 2013

Adam Daigle wrote:

Oh, and...

More zombies.

My bet is Illinois is next.

O.o ... I'd like my six remaining months please ... *shakes fist at Aberzombie*

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I'm never leaving my house again, man.

That's ok. We make house calls.

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014

Turin the Mad wrote:
Ya know, December of this year just keeps getting creepier sounding ...

When I offered myself to be devoured by the Great Old Ones this was not what I signed up for!

Silver Crusade Star Voter 2013

Some articles cannot be unread.


Aberzombie wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I'm never leaving my house again, man.

That's ok. We make house calls.

Heathy has a chimney, right? {continues dressing as Santa Claus}


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
Ya know, December of this year just keeps getting creepier sounding ...
When I offered myself to be devoured by the Great Old Ones this was not what I signed up for!

Guess it goes to show that They have a sense of humor after all...


Banshee Pizza Delivery Girl wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

I'm never leaving my house again, man.

That's ok. We make house calls.
Heathy has a chimney, right? {continues dressing as Santa Claus}

*sign pops out of the chimney* "Come on in, it's nice and dark."


Why is everybody eating everybody? Doesn't anybody just shoot people any more?


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Why is everybody eating everybody? Doesn't anybody just shoot people any more?

"Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?"


Instead of virus, maybe it's chemical zombies?

I live nearby A1A so it was a little jarring to see the news. Also hope you don't mind the Resident Evil Music.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
Why is everybody eating everybody? Doesn't anybody just shoot people any more?

If this keeps going, maybe they'll go for teeth control laws.


They could outlaw brains that aren't fried in vegetable oil.


And refreshing brains larger than 16 oz.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Mmmmmm.......brainnnnsssss


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

The latest in anti-zombie personal protection

The Exchange

So the guy wasn't eating his victim's face?

If this is the case he was probably covered in blood of the victim all over his face because he was giving him mouth to mouth and the cops showed up and found him 'eating his face - his mouth and face all covered in blood - and shot him dead...

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Off-Topic Discussions / Hey, Everybody! Zombies!!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.