Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Rappan Athuk


Compatible Products from Other Publishers

151 to 200 of 2,182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Publisher, Frog God Games

Spread the word to your friends and we'll get to $100K for sure:)

Blond Frog and I were just discussing $120k bonuses:)


Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Companion, Maps, Modules, Tales Subscriber
Bill Webb wrote:

Spread the word to your friends and we'll get to $100K for sure:)

Blond Frog and I were just discussing $120k bonuses:)

I truly hope its sexier than 100k...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Modules Subscriber

The 100k is exactly what I wanted, both PDF versions (when the PDFs are going to be around 40 bucks)? Awesome!

Editing, Frog God Games

I hope the Frog God is right and we reach 100k. Tell your friends and spread the word so that it does!

This also helps out those who prefer to buy from their local game store. It allows us to print enough to send through distribution and get those books in stores!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

It's gonna be a crawl to 100K at the rate that it has slowed to in the past 72 hours. If anybody knows of other places to post about this Kickstarter, now would be a good time to spread the word even further...


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:
It's gonna be a crawl to 100K at the rate that it has slowed to in the past 72 hours. If anybody knows of other places to post about this Kickstarter, now would be a good time to spread the word even further...

Bear in mind that most Kickstarter projects tend to have a sudden uptick in pledges right before it ends. I'm still very optimistic about the project hitting $100k.

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

For example, I'll probably jump on the $100 pledge when it gets close to the end. I don't want to spend the money now, but I'm sure I will in a month or so. I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of others doing the same.

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
TriOmegaZero wrote:
For example, I'll probably jump on the $100 pledge when it gets close to the end. I don't want to spend the money now, but I'm sure I will in a month or so. I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of others doing the same.

I pledged and got an email saying the change would hit my credit card in july.

so jump in the pool now, the water's fine.


Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:
It's gonna be a crawl to 100K at the rate that it has slowed to in the past 72 hours. If anybody knows of other places to post about this Kickstarter, now would be a good time to spread the word even further...

be sure to spread the news around to everyone you know. As cool as our donation level is (and lets be honest, itssuperfrickingcool!!!) the thing Im concerned about is we have 311 pledgers. I know its only been a couple of days, but lets get 1,000 people some books! Hell, lets get Bill to print 2,000 books (spoken for, of course)!

We need to get word around, I dont want there to only be 350 of these books in the world!

SG

Andoran

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
chopswil wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
For example, I'll probably jump on the $100 pledge when it gets close to the end. I don't want to spend the money now, but I'm sure I will in a month or so. I'm willing to bet there will be a lot of others doing the same.

I pledged and got an email saying the change would hit my credit card in july.

I don't want to forget that I placed that pledge.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I'm so happy you're doing this - Rappan Athuk is one of the few 3.x edition modules I didn't get that I always regretted missing. It will look great next to my Ptolus and the complete Tome of Horrors.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

It never ends with you guys, does it? First it was the Tome of Horrors Limited Edition. Then it was The Tome of Adventure Design. THEN it was Slumbering Tsar. And NOW a Kickstarter campaign for Rappan Athuk. I didn't want to pledge $250. I really didn't. But I had to. I can't get 'The World's Biggest Dungeon' without the bonus level. That's....that's what you were banking on the whole time, wasn't it?! That we gamers are obsessed completionists! Damn you, FGG. Damn you. Now take my money!

::cries quietly in the corner::


So, does the $100 pledge include BOTH PDF books as well as the physical edition? If not, I assume it's possible to order the physical copy in one form (Pathfinder), and the PDF in the other (S&W)?

Osirion

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards, Maps Subscriber

$70,000 - Wow...

Cheliax

Robert Gamble wrote:
So, does the $100 pledge include BOTH PDF books as well as the physical edition? If not, I assume it's possible to order the physical copy in one form (Pathfinder), and the PDF in the other (S&W)?

If funding reaches 100K Backers from 100$ up will get the PDF for S&S and PF.

Shadow Lodge

This kickstarter provides a very impressive amount of goodies, especially if it reaches the $100K mark.


Wow, congratulations on what looks like a very successful kickstart! With such support, I'll actually have to give your project a closer look.


Hey guys, not to push or anything, but we're less than $8k away from producing a Player's Guide to Rappan Athuk.

Just in case you were not aware

SG

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

I now have mixed feeling about hitting the new mark. ;)

Shadow Lodge

Back to work, toad slave !


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Tales Subscriber

I will be very glad to see it hit the $80,000 mark, but I'm REALLY hoping that this one hits $100,000. There is just a LOT of cool stuff at that mark. I'll see if I can talk anyone into supporting it...

-Aaron

Publisher, Dreamscarred Press

Finally signed up... That's just way too much good stuff to pass up.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Itchy wrote:
I will be very glad to see it hit the $80,000 mark, but I'm REALLY hoping that this one hits $100,000. There is just a LOT of cool stuff at that mark. I'll see if I can talk anyone into supporting it...

+1 . In order for me to GM a product this large, having access to the HeroLab creature/NPC files as well as the d20Pro map files is almost a necessity. The same could be said of Slumbering Tsar as well (hint, hint)...


Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:
Itchy wrote:
I will be very glad to see it hit the $80,000 mark, but I'm REALLY hoping that this one hits $100,000. There is just a LOT of cool stuff at that mark. I'll see if I can talk anyone into supporting it...
+1 . In order for me to GM a product this large, having access to the HeroLab creature/NPC files as well as the d20Pro map files is almost a necessity. The same could be said of Slumbering Tsar as well (hint, hint)...

We're willing (to do the $100K). Call all your friends and get this thing funded up that high! Still only have less than 400 people interested in the book (supporter count). We need to get more word out on the boards!

SG

Publisher, Frog God Games

over $75k--think we will hit $80k by Sunday with a little luck! More bonus stuff coming.


Bill Webb wrote:
over $75k--think we will hit $80k by Sunday with a little luck! More bonus stuff coming.

Sorry I haven't posted lately... someone put me to work! We do have more awesome bonus stuff coming up - just finishing a few things before we add them on. You all are awesome! Keep spreading the word and we'll hit those bonus goals with time to spare.

Editing, Frog God Games

Less than 3k from the 80k bonus goal!

Shadow Lodge

I'd like to give this a bump. We're only a bit more than $2,500 away from the $80K bonus goals. C'mon folks, you know you want it. Help me get a button and a Player's Guide (back to work, Chuck!).

This isn't just a dungeon, it's literally a campaign. And it's a good resource box even if you don't want to run a 50-level megadungeon: just steal one of the levels to use by itself. It is almost at 400 backers...it'd be great to push it past 500!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Agreed. Ideally, the 100K+ level is where I would love to see the KS at. It's gonna be a stretch, I think, but hopefully there will be a significant number of people pledging as it edges closer to its closing date.


I might chime in yet if my finances permit, but my budget is pretty thinly stretched right now and if I am investing in this, then only $250-level - I want all levels!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber
Endzeitgeist wrote:
I might chime in yet if my finances permit, but my budget is pretty thinly stretched right now and if I am investing in this, then only $250-level - I want all levels!

The $250 level was the sweet spot for me - it was really somewhat outside my budget, and more than I've ever spent on a single rpg product - but the rewards at that level were really too good to ignore. I think Bill pitched it just perfectly. Had those rewards been at the higher levels I wouldn't have been able to justify the expenditure, no matter how much I wanted them, and wouldn't have been able to take up a pledge. As it is, it's just doable, and the higher levels can remain pitched at groups rather more than individuals.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
theneofish wrote:
Endzeitgeist wrote:
I might chime in yet if my finances permit, but my budget is pretty thinly stretched right now and if I am investing in this, then only $250-level - I want all levels!
The $250 level was the sweet spot for me - it was really somewhat outside my budget, and more than I've ever spent on a single rpg product - but the rewards at that level were really too good to ignore. I think Bill pitched it just perfectly. Had those rewards been at the higher levels I wouldn't have been able to justify the expenditure, no matter how much I wanted them, and wouldn't have been able to take up a pledge. As it is, it's just doable, and the higher levels can remain pitched at groups rather more than individuals.

Yeah I'm at the 250$ marker myself. The problem is that the key rewards that I'm interested in, HeroLab and d20Pro files, don't happen until the $100K level is reached. If we don't reach that point by the time the Kickstarter closes, this whole thing is gonna leave a slightly bitter taste in my mouth...


Pretty much my thoughts. I'm going in with a buddy to hit $250, but we have another buddy that also wants $250, so we are holding off until we rattle enough cages to get that second $250 commitment. So mentally add $500 to whatever the ticker says today, folks!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules Subscriber

I'm definitely in on this but have to address some automotive expenses first. So in a week or two. I'm sure that there are others like me.

Publisher, Frog God Games

$650 and $250 were the sweet spot deal I think.


Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Modules, Tales Subscriber

Two Wolves, I hope that you get that commitment soon!! Get the cash up front.

Anguish, I hope you are able to get those expenses taken care of and get that pledge in.

Endzeitgeist, I hope you are able to arrange your expenditures in a sufficiently creative manner that you are able to pledge at the level you want soon.

I am VERY hopeful that we reach the $100k mark on this one.

-Aaron


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber
Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:


Yeah I'm at the 250$ marker myself. The problem is that the key rewards that I'm interested in, HeroLab and d20Pro files, don't happen until the $100K level is reached. If we don't reach that point by the time the Kickstarter closes, this whole thing is gonna leave a slightly bitter taste in my mouth...

I believe the D20Pro and HeroLab files are at the $80k goal, so I don't think you'll be left with a bitter taste :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I stand corrected, theneofish! Thanks for the reminder to double check my facts! Of course, I still hope that the Kickstarter makes oodles more money ;)


New update guys!

"Ok game-fans! Due to overwhelming support, Grumpy Frog has made arrangements to get another 20-25 pages of battlemaps, covering 15 or so new locations! These are not tied to any price point or total money raised, EVERYONE GETS THESE IN THE PRODUCT!

In addition, we have 2 new spells, half a dozen more magic items, another new feat (for Pathfinder), and we are expanding the side view of the dungeon levels to TWO PAGES for ease in reading and finding where the levels connect (Grumpy Frog has a hard time reading the tiny print).

So, in addition to the bonuses given out for raising the pledges, we're adding content for free!"

SG


Skeeter Green wrote:

New update guys!

"Ok game-fans! Due to overwhelming support, Grumpy Frog has made arrangements to get another 20-25 pages of battlemaps, covering 15 or so new locations! These are not tied to any price point or total money raised, EVERYONE GETS THESE IN THE PRODUCT!

In addition, we have 2 new spells, half a dozen more magic items, another new feat (for Pathfinder), and we are expanding the side view of the dungeon levels to TWO PAGES for ease in reading and finding where the levels connect (Grumpy Frog has a hard time reading the tiny print).

So, in addition to the bonuses given out for raising the pledges, we're adding content for free!"

SG

Love it!!!

Cheliax

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules Subscriber

That's just awesome! This project just keeps getting better and better.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules Subscriber
Ravenmantle wrote:
That's just awesome! This project just keeps getting better and better.

Agreed!

Osirion

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Cards, Maps Subscriber

+1

I upped my pledge today. And before this funds I may just go to $650. I can't wait for this one to come out. I have been planning to run this ever since I heard it was going to come out.

Shadow Lodge

Y'all are insane, dropping $650 on this. :D


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
TOZ wrote:
Y'all are insane, dropping $650 on this. :D

I can't remember an rpg book I've been more excited to buy. Insanity has its perks.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Y'all are insane, dropping $650 on this. :D
I can't remember an rpg book I've been more excited to buy. Insanity has its perks.

This + Slumbering Tsar = Gaming Heaven. :)


Someone please fill me in on how this works...

I don't have the $100 at the moment, but if I give it any time before July 2, I still get the benefits... is that correct?

By the way, I gave this Kickstarter a mention on my blog today. Good luck on the project!!

Editing, Frog God Games

You can pledge any amount and alter your pledge as often as you wish until the time ends.

So if you want to set aside 40 dollars now to just get the pdf and then later, if you have the money, bump up to the 100 dollars to get not only the pdf but the book (and any other benefits provided at that level).

You can pledge as small an amount as 1 dollar, though you won't receive any benefits other than our happy thanks for supporting our project.

BTW Thanks for mentioning us on your blog!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Also very excited here.
I can't justify more than the 250$ (which is still a lot of money,IMHO), but I'm pullin for as many people who are on the fence as possible to get in on this.

We need to hit the 80K level.
We really, really need to hit the 80K level.

I'm been pining over missing RA and RA reloaded for a few years now.
I've debated hunting down a copy and expected to pay nearly 250$ for that... and then have to convert the damn thing.

If you are like me (and I know many must be), bite the bullet and get in on this. I think the notion of a RA campaign is a cool (though not widely supported?) one, but as others have said, this product begs getting looted: a few levels here, a room there, a concept over there, etc.

Do it.
Do it now.

Marcus

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

A second "Thank You" for the blog mention, Rot Grub!

And thank you for that endorsement, Marcus.

We've reached 400 backers! Thanks to each and every one of you no matter how much you've put in to help Rappan Athuk become a reality. The amount of support is really overwhelming to all of us.

And remember that a 100 dollar pledge is actually a 20-dollar discount on the book itself.

151 to 200 of 2,182 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / Pathfinder® / Pathfinder RPG / Compatible Products from Other Publishers / Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.